Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life! Are you looking for a job, where you can be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations?
Would you like to thrive in a dynamic, international environment with lots of exiting challenges every day? Do you want to be part of a team of skilled colleagues and in a global organization where we work as one team? We invite qualified engineers looking for opportunities to join our team in Renewables Certification.
Renewables Certification (RC) belongs to business area Energy Systems (ES) with more than 4000 people globally. Renewables Certification has the global responsibility for Type Certification (TC), Component Certification (CC) and Project Certification (PC) for Renewables within ES. Currently Renewables Certification consists of 250+ experts with locations in Beijing, Boston, Copenhagen, Dresden, Esbjerg, Hamburg, Høvik, London, Busan, Shanghai, Taipei and Yokohama.
Renewables Certification is the global market leader in the Renewables Certification market and is involved in 80% of Project Certification for offshore wind parks including offshore substations in the world.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with an engineering background of 1 to 5 years’ experience to join the Renewables Certification team located in Taipei. The successful candidate will join a team working on a wide range of offshore wind projects and play an important role to deliver our services on-time and to a high quality. The candidate will also support in preparing proposals and be involved in client facing business development meetings. The opportunity to extend technical knowledge through training and qualification will also be encouraged and supported.
The ideal candidate will have an Engineering degree and a strong desire to work in renewable energy. We expect that you have one or more of below qualifications:
• Degree qualified (M.Sc. /B.Sc.) preferably within structural, mechanical, or electrical engineering
• 1-5 years’ experience in a work environment where you have demonstrated an ability to manage multiple high demand activities to schedule and deliver high quality results
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing
• Fundamental understanding of typical certification schemes for the offshore industry (candidates that are invited to interview are expected to have done background preparation, see recommended links above)
• Desirable to have experience of developing proposals for high value contracts
• Professional level written and verbal English and Mandarin
• Experience in commonly used office software and preferably experience in engineering software and tools (for example Ansys, SESAM, Matlab, python)
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Software Powered by iCIMS