Lead the audit team in performing audits/assessment according to DNV standards and protocols, international standards or equivalent national standards and according to the established DNV methodologies/rules; holder of qualifications in accordance with the requirements. Qualify in food safetey shemes.
• Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up within agreed times scales and economic frameworks.
• Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate competence in core areas.
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with client personnel.
• Carry out in efficient and competent manner the work for DNV as required by instructions/ Quality System and/or as per formal agreement between the client and DNV.
• Promptly contact customers to confirm the planned activities.
• Ensure that the independent nature of the DNV scheme is not compromised at any time.
• Maintain/acquire his/her Auditor Registration with DNV or any other registration having been a basis for his acceptance as Lead Auditor within DNV.
• Maintain high morale by contributing to an effective positive work environment.
• Act as a team player who works well with others and guides through professional development process, including timely completion of reviews and goal setting.
• Maintain effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client
• Ensure the correct use of production tools dedicated to auditing activities and the communication of updated data, in order to allow proper issue and management of certificates.
Kindly apply using English version of your resume - our recruiters are based out of Italy and don't speak Italian.
What we offer
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!