DNV is looking for an experienced Senior Energy Markets & Strategy consultant based in Oslo (Høvik) or Stockholm (Solna), strengthening the Energy Markets & Strategy (EMS) department in the region.
We are looking for an experienced professional with deep understanding of, and track record in one or more of the following:
- Nordic and EU climate and energy policy,
- economic analyses of electricity markets,
- regulation and performance of electricity networks,
- electricity market and auction design,
who can take the role as a project manager and key expert in projects, as well as taking a pro-active role in selling projects to existing and new clients.
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
The Energy Market and Strategy department (EMS) consists of 92 consultants in 6 countries: Netherlands, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark, focusing on market, strategy and policy advisory. In the Nordics we are a team of 15 consultants based in Oslo, Stockholm and Malmö. We focus on the energy transition and the impact of the switch to renewable energy resources. We help our clients develop business cases for new technology solutions through working with industry leading technology focused teams within DNV on topics such as power grids, energy storage, hydrogen, wind, solar, e-mobility, carbon capture, and fuel switching in heavy industry. Rapid changes create uncertainty and risk from a market perspective and we take an active role in helping our clients manage that risk through in-depth knowledge of power and the broader energy markets. We also support distribution network owners adapting to new challenges and regulations. Our clients are financial institutions, utilities, project developers and various energy and climate focused government entities. Our portfolio of services includes policy & market analysis, power price forecasting, strategy/roadmap development, technical, commercial & regulatory due diligence for financial clients and system level studies looking at future energy systems.
As an experienced consultant for the Energy Market and Strategy team you will have these main roles and responsibilities.
- You will be expected to manage consulting projects towards clients predominantly in the Nordics
- You will be working on a wide range of (techno) economic and regulatory assignments related to power markets, electrification, decarbonization and business cases for emerging technologies
- You will be driving new initiatives and sales towards clients
You will provide specialist input from your area of expertise across the global portfolio and DNV’s Energy Transition Outlook
- Atendimento ao público, seja recebendo a pessoa presencialmente ou pelo telefone e e-mail):
- Triagem de correspondência e interface com a mensageria do condomínio;
- Enviar, receber, classificar e distribuir correios diários/entregas, escritórios RIO-POA-RIO (interno/externo);
- Fornecer informações básicas e precisas pessoalmente e via telefone/e-mail;
- Solicitar material de escritório e controle local de estoque;
- Utilizar recursos de informática (computadores, impressoras, catracas eletrônicas etc.);
- Controlar a entrada e saída de pessoas e bens;
- Receber, organizar, encaminhar e arquivar documentos;
- Fazer o controle patrimonial de bens, referente ao seu setor de trabalho;
- Organizar o ambiente da recepção.
- Recepcionar colaboradores e visitantes procurando identificá-los, averiguando suas pretensões para prestar-lhes informações e/ou encaminhá-los a pessoas ou setores procurados;
- Responder a perguntas gerais sobre a organização, que estejam dentro das suas atribuições, ou direciona as perguntas para outros funcionários qualificados a responder;
- Organizar e arquivar documentos;
- Executar trabalhos de digitação e impressão de documentos;
- Controlar chaves;
- Manter atualizado os livros de registros de correspondência;.
- Efetuar telefonema, atende telefone e transfere chamadas telefônicas;
- Alertar o empregador sobre riscos, falhas ou comportamentos que possam prejudicar/ afetar o bom andamento do serviço.
Stepping up in the cable industry? Join DNV for a dynamic and international career on the top of the cable world!
DNV is one of the world’s leading advisory and verification consultancy firms in Power Cables and is looking for an experienced consultant in the area of Underground and Submarine Power Cables to strengthen our team at our Energy Systems office location in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
Due to the rapid acceleration and transition to greener and more renewable energy resources worldwide. DNV has seen and experienced an exponential growth to act and be a strategic partner and trusted voice to the industry to tackle this very important energy transition, while also continuing to keep a watchful eye on the management of existing electrical plants and infrastructure. This includes therefore also advisory and verification services DNV perform for Power Cables, which has become a critical and key system component to connect both offshore and onshore for wind farms, solar plants, hydro plants, transmission operators and distribution operators, where our role include the performance of concept design studies, basic system designs, specifications, tender evaluations, design reviews, failure analysis, and inspections and quality assurance during design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning.
As a Senior ConsultantPower Cables in Underground and Submarine Power Cables you will be part of the Power Cables Team, and together with other colleagues you will help our customers achieve sustainable, world-class cable systems.
The projects you execute are for any electrical asset owner, project developer, manufacturer, insurer or other party dealing with high voltage AC or DC power cable systems. Our team in Arnhem, holds a leading position outside and within DNV worldwide, by expertise and experience. Therefore, work is of an international nature, and often in cooperation with other DNV offices (e.g. Korea, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, China, etc.).
You will provide engineering and consultancy services to customers in the utility and manufacturing industry worldwide. You will be responsible for the management and execution of projects in the field of power cables. You understand the market we operate in and can deliver high-quality content.
DNV - Energy Systems' Testing group is seeking a Senior Technician to join our team.
The testing section in DNV's Dublin, OH laboratory conducts customized experiments to evaluate the performance of materials. This position will focus primarily on fracture mechanics related testing of metallic materials being used, or considered for use, in hydrogen-containing environments or oil and gas production environments (H2S, Cl- brine).
This role is located in Dublin, Ohio.
What you'll do
- Set up and run laboratory experiments.
- Perform tasks on projects relating to materials selection and corrosion testing and analysis. This includes experimental setup, data collection and data reporting.
- Evaluate the performance of materials in simulated operating environments, by setting up and running fatigue crack growth and exposure experiments on various materials in different corrosive or adverse environments, and under various environmental conditions (temperature, pressure, humidity, etc.).
- Work with vendors to procure test construction materials, fabrication, machining, and consumables to create unique test setups and configurations.
- Compile the results of the tests and analyze the test specimens using photography, light microscopy, and collaborate with scanning electron microscopist, as necessary.
- Provide guidance to junior Technicians and professionals in technical assignments.
- Inspection, testing, repair, and installation of equipment.
- Follow the Safety, Health Environmental and Quality Assurance program on projects for which they is performing the work
- Record research activities performed in a laboratory notebook
To further make an impact in Food Safety practices, DNV Business Assurance Benelux is looking for an enterprising and experienced Food Safety Unit Manager. This role will be key to ensure that our organization keeps growing, developping, and strengthening its position in the Food industry sector.
As Food Safety Manager your mission will be to build, lead, and grow our team of auditors, while also focusing on the business development. You will be in the foreground of identifying market trends and opportunities. You will contribute to the key customer management and collaborate closely with the sales team.
You will manage the entire team of Food Auditors, including subcontractors, and will report to the Country Manager Benelux.
Your main areas of responsibilities:
- Act as Ambassador of the Company. You will be the face of DNV for the Food sector in the Benelux. You will represent DNV, both internally and externally: maintaining key customers contact and new customers relationship building, but also being the go-to person to other DNV departments and providing direction to our Food sector team. Through your leadership you will ensure that DNV is future fit and has an impact.
- Take Food sector ownership. You will lead the community of Food auditors and will have full accountability for reaching the business goals and delivering the targets for the Food sector. You will set the difrection, define, and put in place plans and actions to meet operational KPI’s on leadtime, quality and performance activities.
- Have direct impact to business development. With a solid business awareness and commercial savviness, you will create and contribute to business opportunitiesfor for DNV, that will also benefit our existing and future customers.
- Develop an engaged and high performing team. You know how to provide your team with strategic clarity and direction. You will engage with your team around DNV purpose, vision, and values, and have a positive impact on its culture. You will commit to attracting and retaining capable and diverse talent in your team.
- Find solutions that work. You will capitalize on your people and leadership skills, being repsonisble for fast decion-making in customer questions, handling challenging people or business situations.
- Build relationships. You understand what DNV can offer to make our customers successful and will build lasting relationships with them. At the same time you will ensure quality in deliveries and interactions with your colleagues, internal customers and stakeholders. In addition you will be an active contributor to global DNV Food network.
DNV Renewables Certification, a business unit in Energy Systems, consists of 220 highly skilled employees, working within the certification of wind farms, wind turbines and other renewable Energy sources like PV and biogas. We aim to grow by 30% by 2025.
We are building up DNV global Hydrogen Certification Centre and are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated expert who is both, looking for customer-oriented solutions and keen to ease technical complexities through standards. This position will focus on hydrogen initiatives. The spectrum ranges from executions of feasibility to technical certification of existing and new Hydrogen production systems integrated with energy systems.
The position will strengthen the global team of Renewables Certification (RC) unit experts. Knowledge sharing and cooperation with other DNV Hydrogen experts will be expected.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Execution and development of certification services in connection with production of green Hydrogen based on customer requirements
- Participation in a joint industry project launched by DNV to establish and develop the certification scheme for hydrogen production systems
- Supporting sales processes from inquiry to order, including preparation and coordination of proposals, contract review and negotiations with customers
- Provide input to technical sections
- Project setup and management support
- Collaborate with Hydrogen experts in other parts of DNV to ensure best fit of DNVs services
GSS IT is the internal IT organization in DNV, responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to the business areas, corporate units and end users worldwide. GSS IT Digital Workplace Greater China team manages end user services including GSD, Deskside, IT procurement, local BA specific services and other regional tasks for DNV business in China.
We expect an internship of our GSS IT Digital Workplace Greater China team to assist our work and provide customer-satisfied services to 1000+ users in Greater China together. We offer chances on training based on your competence and performance.
Your key tasks and deliveries:
- Assist the IT procurement
- Install and prepare the computer
- Provide the IT support to users
- Assist admin tasks for IT department
- Assist on other assigned tasks according to section needs.
We are seeking candidates who passed master’s degree in Electrical Engineering. He/she will work in advisory projects and leading-edge Research and Innovation activities including the use of new technologies in maritime sector such as IOT/Edge, autonomous and zero-emission vessels, marine electrification, data platform/data analytics. The selected individuals can expect to work in a dynamic, high performing team with diverse technical and management background, nationalities and experience, leveraging on DNV global network, accelerated learning curve and working on exciting projects with meaningful impact to the clients’ organization and wider maritime industry.
As a Consultant, you will be part of an experienced and diverse team conducting consulting work such as techno-commercial feasibility studies and market assessments, research & innovation activities or delivering customized solutions to our clients within the region and across the world, covering all elements of analysis and capability improvement projects leveraging on Decarbonization, Digitalization, Automation and Big Data Analytics. There will be significant learning opportunities for the selected candidates as the role will involve engaging our clients and external stakeholders, interviewing and brainstorming activities with DNV experts located in India, Singapore and our other research and advisory hubs such as in Norway and Germany, and other forms of activities involving desktop learning, reviewing of research papers and publications.
The newly established Global Shared Service Center IT in Pune will be delivering high quality services, among others within BI, Finance Applications, CRM, Product Lifescycle Management (PLM) and End User Services. DNV is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries in which we operate. The centre in Pune is one of the key units in supporting DNV’s business areas with tools and systems to maintain customer contact and services.
The PLM Section is responsible for the development, operation and support of a Business Application which is used in different business areas in DNV based on the PLM tool Teamcenter from Siemens. We are seeking a person to help the PLM team implement and drive the adoption of pure agile way of working. We will start to use Azure Devops tool as part of moving towards agile and would track all releases/ user stories/ requirements/ defects in Azure Devops.
In your role as a Scrum Master you will:
- Help set up proper usage of Azure Devops
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
DNV is looking to recruit a Senior Solar PV engineer as part of expanding our existing UK and Republic of Ireland capacity to meet the evolving needs of the market. The role is technical in nature and would suit someone looking for a technical, commercial and customer facing role.
The role will involve working within the solar team and other renewable technology teams, based in Bristol and part of the Renewables Department in UK and Ireland. The work includes the provision of technical consulting services throughout the development, procurement, construction and operational phases of solar farm projects, including development and procurement assistance, technical due diligence and acting as Lender’s and Owner’s Engineer.
Work with the Solar Team to promote and deliver DNV’s Engineering Services
Support provision of technical advice to Customers including:
- Specification assistance for all aspects of solar farm development and construction
- Assist Customers with procurement including contract negotiation and tendering
- General project advice
- Technical due diligence of pre-construction and operational projects, to include data analysis, documentation review and risk analysis.
- Owner’s Engineering of pre-construction and operational projects
- Other ad-hoc advice
The work also involves:
Liaising with a wide range of Customers from solar farm developers and owners to financial institutions
Work on multiple projects, managing own time to meet deadlines.
Producing written reports and other documentation for delivery to the Customer
Supporting the continuous improvement and development of group procedures and documentation
Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management
Supporting a range of international projects as required
The individual will work closely with other DNV engineers in their local offices and other international offices.
DNV-Area China South is part of the Maritime Region Greater China and consists of more than 100 employees in 4 major locations. Services delivered are related to ship classification of vessels and offshore units as well as certification of material and components.
DNV-Area China South is currently seeking to employ the next generation talent or/and experienced professionals who would like to pursue their further career in the leading Classification Society.As a Surveyor you will become team member of Guangzhou Station.
The successful candidates will be employed as Surveyors performing tasks including, but not limited to:
- Surveys on ships/mobile offshore units,
- Inspection or certification of materials and components
- Project management of ships or MOU newbuildings
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the rules, regulations, instructions, guidelines and quality requirements of DNV
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation and integrity of DNV
- To execute audits, report findings and follow up where necessary, within agreed time scales and economic frameworks.
- To ensure that the independent nature of the certification schemes is not compromised.
- To liase with existing and prospective clients.
- To ensure that the work performed is in conformance with the certification requirements and procedures as laid down by DNV Business Assurance
- When applicable, to supervise the work and issue work instructions to other members of an audit team.
Technical reviewer should be aware of NDIS rules and regulations. Someone who is based in Australia.
- Liaising with Auditors to ensure the reports are received and meet NDIS rules, regulations, and guidelines
- Collaborate with auditors to improve quality of the audit report prior to submission to the Commission.
- Independent review of the reports and submit them into the portal
- Building strong and effective relationship amongst the team and clients (NDIS Service Providers).
- Be responsive to stakeholders concerns and follow up proactively.
- Paying attention to the details of the reports and prioritising the tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up to the date with the latest Legislation, rules, Guidelines and policies and their changes set by the NDIS Commission on requirements for NDIS Providers
- Schedule audit activities and input the schedule into our IT system
- Liaise continuously with clients and auditors to settle dates for the audits
- Communicate the scheduled audits with the clients and assessors
- Ensure that all audits are planned and delivered on time, in accordance with procedures, rules and regulations
- Plan capacity and utilization of resources while ensuring lower operational costs
- Collaborate with our technical function and sales department
- Contribute to improving analytical efforts for correct forecasting
- Ensuring the reporting is done by the assessors on time for the completed projects
- Updating our production system to ensure correct audit related information
- Any other necessary administrative work related to activities / projects
For our region Central Europe (CE), we are looking for an intern that is currently a student without degree pursuing bachelor's degree. As an intern you will support the regional Chief Accountant team. The regional Chief Accountant team is responsible for the statutory reporting of several operational legal entities within Central Europe. The intern will support in the year end closing and audit process. With guidance you will be involved in several topics with relation to accounting and the year end closing process. Additionally, you will be involved in the audit process for the statutory financial statement. You will get the chance to gain knowledge and experience for key accounting topics such as financial statements, year end closing process and audit. Region CE contains all 5 Business Areas and approx. 1,200 employees operating across Germany & Austria.
Your place of work will be in the Hafencity of Hamburg.
Are you seeking a skilled, energetic, team-oriented Company who encourages self-motivation?
Join our team in Detroit that is helping commercial and industrial electric and gas customers save energy and money. DNV has been retained by a large utility to manage its Commercial and Industrial energy efficiency programs.
DNV Energy Systems is seeking a Buisness Analyst with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
This position will be located in Detroit, MI.
What You’ll Do
- Perform document quality control checks
- Provide administrative support to program staff and operations manager
- Maintain organized paper and electronic project files
- Database management and reporting
- Create and maintain IT tickets to make changes to reporting, database functionality, and fix errors
- Professionally and courteously interact with Utility Program managers regarding questions about reporting, forecasting, or counter measures
- Provide services necessary to support normal business operations
- Provide flexible support to other team members on an as-needed basis
Would you like to influence the solar industry and have the opportunity to grow and thrive as a thought leader? Are you committed to address climate change and positively impact society and the planet? Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients, and thrive in a dynamic and respectful environment?
Then a position on our Solar Independent Engineering and Technology Team is a great fit for you!
DNV – Energy’s Renewables & Power Grids Advisory group is seeking an Inverter/ Power Conversion Expert to join our solar technology team. DNV is the world’s leading renewable energy consultant, and our respected staff is viewed as thought leaders in the industry. DNV’s Solar IE and Technology team holds a substantial market position in North America as a provider of independent engineering and bankability services to support the financing and construction of solar and storage energy projects.
In this role, our team provides technical consulting and due diligence on behalf of project developers, financial institutions, and investors who rely on our reports in making investment and risk assessment decisions. This solar technology team also takes a leading role in conference participation, participation in codes/standards committees, and establishing internal and industry guidance on assessing technology risk for our teams in North America and globally. Our team is a high-performing, innovative team that strives for equity, respect, and diversity.
As a member of the Solar Technology team, the successful candidate will provide technical advisory and other consulting services associated with inverters used in solar and storage projects. The work will include technical due diligence of inverter systems for use in pre-construction, construction, and operational projects on behalf of lenders and investors. This position will also provide technical support and advisory services to project developers and product manufacturers, including bankability studies, failure analysis, support for RFPs, and technical specifications, among others. The role will include working with product manufacturers to opine on product design and expected reliability and managing relationships with applicable manufacturers and other stakeholders.
Performing technical reviews will require candidates who can assess detailed aspects of inverter design, including design of the power conversion stack, modeling of thermal behavior, modeling of control algorithms, and the ability to make recommendations on testing to validate product performance. The technical review will include an evaluation with respect to relevant codes and standards. The successful candidate should be familiar with the major suppliers of power conversion equipment in the solar, wind, and storage industry and with the primary technical differences between products and market segments.
This position may be based in any of our Renewables Advisory DNV Canadian offices including Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
What You’ll Do
- Provide written and oral technical advice to customers including commenting on design, reliability, and cost aspects of solar PV inverters, and reviewing and commenting on engineering documentation relating to:
- Design and reliability aspects of power inverters/converters
- Grid connection contracts including all technical specifications and grid codes
- Manufacture and installation of power inverters/converters and associated equipment
- Electrical documentation relating to:
- Power converter design
- Testing of converter equipment
- Field and reliability data
- Operation and maintenance documents
- Produce detailed reports which review the feasibility of power conversion equipment used in solar/wind/energy storage projects.
- Provide recommendations for product improvements and risk mitigation.
- Manage stakeholder relationships to develop new business opportunities and promote complementary services from other parts of DNV.
- Activities will include development of proposal for product reviews, contributions to conference calls with new clients, and updates to internal sales and project tracking software applications.
- Provide electrical expertise concerning power conversion and electrical distribution equipment across the functions of design, test, and manufacture.
- Provide expertise regarding electrical codes and grid standards as related to solar/wind/energy storage design and field operation.
- Assess product design including aspects of power conversion, thermal design, and control strategies (which may involve bespoke calculations and/or simulations).
- Review manufacturing facilities for compliance with quality/safety procedures and practices.
- Travel to engineering/manufacturing facilities to review product design and manufacture, and to field sites to review installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Relate the results of inverter technical reviews to broader technical due diligence scopes by making recommendations regarding commercial and technical risk mitigation and financial model assumptions.
Help lead decarbonization and the advancement of Renewable Energy! We’re looking for a Project Manager for our Owner’s Engineering team. The Project Manager will work on a variety of engagements related to storage, solar, wind and other emerging technologies; where projects stage varies from pre-feasibility development, design engineering and construction, through end of life management strategies.
What We Do
Our Customers can choose any number of consultancies to execute on specific tasks to support their engineering needs. Our OE team succeds by developing long-term partnerships with our Customers, acting as their trusted advisor from the earliest project layouts through commissioning.
Our Customers are at the forefront of the energy transition and the opportunity it represents. Our team is nimble, and driven by our mission to ensure renewable energy projects are safely and sustainably designed, constructed and installed.
Broadly, our work falls into four categories:
- Ad-hoc technical advisory, including but not limited to Feasibility studies, site selection, layout creation and optimization, offtake/construction/supply agreement negotiation and support, technical studies and risk assessments, repowering studies, CAPEX, OPEX and decommission cost estimates;
- Engineering Design (preliminary wind, solar, and storage; and Engineer of Record on solar PV electrical design); development of technical specifications and engineering design standards
- Technical Procurement support, including development of tender documents, RFPs, bid evaluation, EPC and supplier contract negotiation, and equipment risk mitigation recommendations and selection
- Comprehensive OE services, including construction design review, construction monitoring, commissioning and acceptance testing support.
This position can be based out of any of our Canadian DNV Renewables Advisory offices. Remote work will also be considered from anywhere in Canada.
What You'll Do
- Provide project management for delivery of technical advisory engagements with DNV’s Customers.
- Support new business opportunities through organization of customer meetings and participation in thought leadership campaigns.
- Contribute to innovation initiatives that encompass internal processes improvements, generation and validation of new service offerings, refinement of team best practices, and project management tools.
- Enthusiastically support new customers with bespoke needs to enter new markets and creatively provide technical advisory solutions on a regular basis.
Are you dreaming of joining a company where being data smart is a strategic ambition? And where digital innovation is seen as a key enabler to transform DNV and our industries into sustainable and environmental-friendly operations for the future. We are looking for you!
Digital Solutions @ DNV facilitates driving business innovation and digital transformation across multiple business areas. We at Ship Product Line are a purpose-driven, global organization where knowledge, innovation, and expertise are at the core. We work towards empowering the maritime industry with digital solutions on modern technology to solve day-to-day problems and deliver sustainable results. Our innovative fleet management solutions consist of the reputable product lines ShipManager and Navigator. Serving the who's who of the worldwide shipping industry, our products are employed on more than 4,000 vessels. Together with us, you will work on exciting technology, helping leading industry companies tackle global transformation.
Digital transformation is a pillar of Energy Systems’ strategy to grow with our customers who are leading the energy transition. We are now looking for a Teamcenter Product Owner to ensure that our Production System, built upon Teamcenter PLM, can deliver an efficient and effective global platform to support our growing business. This role will lead our Teamcenter team (part of the Growth, Innovation and Digital global unit) which is responsible for delivering our production system to over 4000 internal users across the globe.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall delivery of our Teamcenter platform including:
- Driving the continued establishment of Teamcenter as our core delivery platform
- Managing the overall operational and development budgets for the platform
- Engaging with senior management stakeholders and the wider operational business to understand needs, expectations and opportunities for improvement
- Managing the development roadmap and prioritisation of the product backlog in consultation with the steering commitment
- Agreeing metrics and KPIs to track and manage performance and progress
- Ensuring Business process requirements are well captured and agreed and the platform is developed in a professional manner to meet these requirements
- Ensuring that the UI/UX delivers the necessary usability to ensure engagement and adoption
- Ensuring that the Teamcenter operations are maintained in line with expectations
- Engaging with colleagues responsible for other operational systems to ensure alignment of the “end-to-end” process.
- The candidate will be responsible for the direct line management of a small team of 4-5 people (covering business process, solution architecture and operations), as well as functional management of the project delivery team/resources within GSS IT responsible for delivering the solution to the business
- The candidate will:
- drive the continued development of the platform, building upon the core system release schedule of Siemens to ensure we benefit from new functionality while retaining a high level of performance and maximise the use of OOTB functionality;
- drive a continuous performance review process to ensure that the system speed and stability are at the required level, with issues resolved and performance improvement opportunities taken;
- drive the successful transition of our Teamcenter implementation from on-premise to the cloud;
- liaise with internal IT functions and our Veracity platform to ensure we establish Teamcenter at the core of our digital transformation and data strategy.