Click column header to sort
DNV Global Centre Finance Gdynia, delivers high quality services to European countries, related to Record to Report process, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Services are rendered in close collaboration with Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV.
We are seeking VAT Analyst for our GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
To succeed in this role, you should be an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude towards work and a respectful team player with the ability to foster positive relationships at all levels of the organization. You will be responsible for VAT reporting and compliance. So, you have to be attentive to detail, aware of deadlines and work well under pressure.
When employed, you will be a part of GSS Finance in Gdynia, reporting to EU VAT Manager and working closely with Finance and IT, when making sure that all VAT compliance fillings are submitted in a timely manner.
Temporary position one and a half year term contract.
In your role you will:
Prepare VAT returns and related VAT compliance fillings (incl. EC Sales List, electronic reporting (SAF-T) and E- invoicing) for DNV in Europe
Extract and reconcile relevant data from financial reporting systems, liaising with tax and finance teams and other business partners
Analyze data to ensure VAT returns are filed in a compliant manner
Ensure timely VAT filings
Assist in VAT reporting automation projects
Provide input and assistance to EU VAT Manager on VAT legislation and requirements
Ensure VAT compliance processes are up to date in accordance with country regulations
Arrange and monitor VAT payments and carry out VAT clearing postings
Cooperate with other functions and provide support by answering VAT related questions
DNV GL Global Centre Finance Gdynia, delivers high quality services to European countries, related to Record to Report process, Accounts Payable and Receivable. Services are rendered in close collaboration with Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking a Junior Master Data Custodian
for our Center of Excellence Master Data team based in Gdynia, Poland.
Junior Master Data Custodian will be reporting to the Team Leader of CoE Master Data Team.
That role covers also participation in improvements and standardization of processes and centralization in building up the Center of Excellence.
In your role you will:
- Timely, consistent, and accurate management of data
- Creation, maintenance and validation of suppliers and customers
- Implement and maintain standards and processes within master data area
- Provision of SLA and KPIs on the performance metrics for the SSC and SSC team members
- Conducting data quality reports
- Monitoring, validating, and executing data create and change requests in CRM system in an accurate and timely manner
- Participating in different projects to identify and implement process improvements and increase efficiency
- Participating in transitions from other countries
- Enforcing data standards to achieve continued data cleanliness
DNV vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformation. Within the Maritime industry we use our leading position within Classification and digital solutions to accelerate the necessary decarbonization. To help navigate these complex challenges, DNV gather up-to-date information, utilize Machine Learning in combination with software application development to turn uncertainty into confidence. We are the winner of Microsoft Norway’s Best Sustainability Changemaker Partner of the Year Award.
We are seeking a (Senior) Payroll Specialist/Payroll Vendor Coordinator for our Global Payroll team based in Gdynia, Poland.
Payroll Team is responsible for the operational payroll end-to-end process and management of the process linked to time management. Across Europe, we use local systems and service providers that are fed by common processes. Payroll is a key function making sure DNV is compliant according to local regulations.
(Senior) Payroll Specialist will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll for European countries, mainly for France, according to legal and company requirements, with the external Payroll provider being responsible for the actual calculation
In your role you will:
- Collecting, analyzing and managing the data flow between the company and a payroll vendor, managing full employee life cycle (new hire, transfer, termination),
- Analyzing country-specific employee allowances and absences,
- Supporting employees in payroll related cases via Ticketing Tool,
- Assisting in HR / Finance related cases and projects, also regarding time and attendance,
- Evaluating current systems, developing and recommending policies and procedures to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner,
- Working with other HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of data,
- Assisting with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
- Supporting the maintenance of contracts with the payroll vendors, taking care of contracts renewals, and assuring meeting the contractual thresholds in an internal management system
- Leading the vendor tender processes and new vendor selection processes as required
- Keeping track of internal vendor KPI’s
- Approving vendors invoices, analyzing the cost and cost improvement opportunities, monitoring monthly spending patterns and identifying exceptions and areas for potential improvement.
Responding to escalations regarding the vendor performance and leading the process of performance improvement including meetings and negotiations as required
- Supporting the management of payroll vendor selection and market research activities
- Supporting the Payroll Team regarding the vendor management matters
We are looking for a HR Partner to support the Business Assurance organization
The HR Partner will report to People Manager – Northern Europe and will support three European People Managers in the respective HR deliveries.
DNV Global Centre Finance Gdynia, delivers high quality services to European countries, related to Record to Report process, Accounts Payable and Receivable. Services are rendered in close collaboration with Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV.
We are seeking a Finance Summer Intern for our Finance team based in Gdynia, Poland.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- support for other accountants/analysts with finance processes
- support with any data entry or ad-hoc analyses
- perform simple accounting transactions
- data analysis and reporting
- support with month-end close process
- gathering data from ERP system and other finance applications
- other tasks as assigned
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
We are seeking a Linux System Administrator for our Linux Team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Linux System Administrator(s) will be part of our Linux team located within our Global Delivery Center in Gdynia. The Linux team consists of 4-5 full time resources and work in close interaction with the global IT organization. We operate mainly Enterprise Linux family distributions, both on-premise and in the public cloud. These systems serve as the platform for global ERP system, High Performance computational clusters and several other key business applications.
Your key tasks and deliveries:
We expect the Linux System Administrator to be a solid team player with experience from large multi cloud environments. The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Setup and operation of physical and virtual Linux servers on an Enterprise level
- Setup and operation of typical services and middleware (Apache, Samba, CUPS, NFS)
- Adherence to the GSS IT key service management processes
- Debugging and resolution of operational issues in a team of engineers based on business SLAs
- Support and closely cooperate with application engineers, database administrators, storage, backup and network teams
- Participate in various projects
- Document work in standard tools, follow procedures (ITIL) and suggest further improvements
Do you want to be part of an extraordinary journey in creating external-facing digital products? Would you like to make impact on industry-scale decision making towards a smarter, safer, greener future?
We are in the middle of an exciting digital transformation across the Energy space. DNV - Energy Systems is seeking a solid Business Intelligence Developer / Consultant to be part of our growing Analytics Centre based in Gdynia, Poland (hybrid/remote within Poland possible). As our ideal candidate, you bring a strong blend of technical and interpersonal skills. You will have unique exposure and impact on both the technical and commercial side, delivering digital products and insights as a force for good.
In this role you will mix the following activities:
- BI Development: You will design, build, test, document and support Microsoft Power BI & Azure based, reporting solutions, with a focus on the user, data security, performance and scalability. You will work with DNV's Veracity.com industry data platform
- Working with customers: Engaging with technical and non-technical clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders to understand data challenges, define requirements, propose and delivering successful solutions
- Team collaboration: Collaborating with local and international virtual teams, and project stakeholders in an agile environment across time zones
- Exposure to agile project management: Participating in our agile way of working, and possibly performing some agile project management tasks for smaller or larger projects.
- Continuous improvement and innovation: Giving input and helping shape the overall technical architecture as the Analytics Centre and surrounding technologies evolve, and contributing to our development best practices, innovation, processes, and finding new and creative ways of working better
- In-person engagement: Travel to client offices, other DNV office locations, and conferences, on occasion as per project/customer needs and when deemed safe by authorities
- Exposure to business development: Possibly assisting with BD activities which could include market research, networking, relationship building, proposals, presentations, etc.
HR Operations is the first point of HR contact for DNV employees and managers across Europe. The team supports colleagues via email and phone, but also drives HR processes from on- to offboarding. Team's tasks also include HR administration and system maintenance connected to employment, benefits & compensation management as well as internal trainings coordination.
We are seeking a HR Operations Specialist
for our HR Operations Region CE (Germany) team based in Gdynia, Poland
(Temporary position - until end of May 2023)
The HR Operations CE Team is responsible for delivery of high quality day-to-day HR services to employess and managers within CE Region.
HR Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing expertise in a broad variety of HR fields. This position will grant you the possibility to use German language while performing operational duties. In addition to your daily tasks, you will also actively support service development and continuous improvements of HR Operations deliveries.
In your role you will:
- Answer to customers questions using our ticketing tool
- Cooperate with HR Business Area Managers, HR Advisors and other stakeholders from CE Region
- Contribute to the continuous improvment of the internal knowledge database
- Participate in the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Contact employees
- Administer chosen benefits
- Participate in HR projects
- Support colleagues within the team and across teams
HR Operations is the first point of HR contact for DNV employees and managers across Europe. The team support colleagues via email and phone, but also drives HR processes from on- to offboarding. Team's tasks also include HR administration and system maintenance connected to employment, benefits & compensation management as well as internal trainings coordination.
We are seeking an Intern
for our HR Operations Region CE team based in Gdynia, Poland
The HR Operations Region CE is responsible for delivering day-to-day HR services for DNV employees and managers in Central Europe. Starting from 1st point of contact, through HR administration, employee data management up to supporting HR annual processes and benefits management. The HR Operations Intern is a time-limited role.
As an HR Intern you will:
- acquire first work experience in international environment
- learn about international services provided to DNV partners across Europe
- work together with our experienced colleagues on real – life tasks and projects
Your daily activites will include:
- support to our HR Operations Team and get knowledge and experience regarding internal HR processes
- assist in providing customer service by replaying to incoming queries and delivering high quality HR support
- support HR administration tasks by maintaining HR data in respective systems and HR tools
DNV is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. Our Finance Application team is our key unit to further support our finance eco system based on Oracle eBusiness Suite, which also consists of a number of other closely integrated tools. A well-functioning and up-to-date finance system supporting our key processes end-to-end is a key engine to support our organizations commercial and financial commitments and assists to drive the transformation of the company. Our Oracle solution is integrated into many of our production systems and enables us as a company to have “one source of truth” for our financial data.
The Finance Applications Development and Support team focuses on delivering three main service areas; (1) Incident/defect resolution, (2) development of new requirements and (3) localisations/new operating units.
In your role, you will be:
- Overall responsible for managing and maintaining the Global Template as well as Country Specific requirement related to Oracle (EBS) Finance -General Ledger (GL), Core setups (across all Finance modules including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Fixed assets) and Accounting Manager; and secondarily systems integrated with finance modules (such as Projects and Order Management); and the full end-to-end process according to agreed standards and best practise.
- Responsible for having a good overview of the eco-system related to the Finance area.
- Develop and conduct reviews and QAs of training material, test scripts etc.
- Provide investigation and resolution to incidents and defects related to the full end-to-end process, Oracle EBS modules and connected systems to the Finance domain, considering root cause resolution, scalability, and future proofing
- Establishing the solution/providing clarifications related to new Finance functionality
- Ensure that new requirements are developed, tested and implemented according to agreed standards and best practises
- Deliver communication to end-users/super users is fit-for-purpose in content, format and delivery channel and drive efficient methods (e.g. templates) that allow for standardisation.
- Foster an environment where quality is embedded in all working processes, with a key focus on quality analysis, design, development, and testing
- Embed customer centricity in the services
DNV Maritime Poland has a total of 50 employees, working from 3 offices in the Polish coast and interior. The unit is responsible for all our services to the maritime cluster in Poland. The main activities are classification and surveys of ships, mobile offshore units, ocean fish farms and equipment from local manufacturers.
DNV Maritime in Gdynia/Szczecin is looking for a candidate who would like to gain experience from the maritime industry to join our team of surveyors as summer student intern.
As a DNV surveyor intern in this position you will mainly be support in carrying out surveys onboard ships in operation at various locations and at repair yards and survey of equipment at manufacturers. The right candidate could also support in surveys onboard new buildings.
The work is carried out onboard, at yard sites and local office. Some travel- and work related to sea trails etc. should also be expected.
DNV Global Centre Finance Gdynia, delivers high quality services to European countries, related to Record to Report process, Accounts Payable and Receivable. Services are rendered in close collaboration with Regional Centers, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV .
We are seeking Junior Credit Collector for our GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
In your role you will:
- Follow up the Accounts Receivables in line with DNV collection model, supported by the OnGuard collection tool
- Coordinate the collection efforts, including dunning procedures & follow-up
- Make collection calls by phone and follow-up with email as necessary
- Contact customers to obtain payments and negotiating payment plans when required
- Identify issues to be escalated
- Assist the Project Managers and Key Account Managers to gather full view of customer portfolio, provide information about customer history and activities through organisation.
- Collaborate with DNV colleagues globally
We are looking for an experienced professional for the role of
Head of Section - Payroll & Compensation
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of payroll & compensation specialists providing the service for various European countries. In addition, you will support the global DNV compensation processes and provide complex analytical services to the DNV Organization, including senior management. To succeed in this role, you will provide leadership, direction and prioritization to your team through two team leaders reporting to you. You need good people management skills, a customer centric mindset and the willingness to go the extra mile to contribute to the success of DNV.
In your role you will:
- Provide direction and prioritization to the team, creating an atmosphere of motivation and passion
- Build and coach the team to provide consistent high-quality services and be able to support the team operationally, if needed
- Be responsible for monitoring the quality, compliance, efficiency and effectiveness of the processes
- Stay updated on market trends and situations relevant to payroll and compensation services and continuously develop the service
- Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with HR Advisors in various European countries, senior managers in the business areas and other stakeholders in Finance and Group
- Be responsible for the entire payroll process incl. managing third parties (e.g. gross to net calculation), reconciliation and payroll sign-off for respective countries
- Assemble and continuously develop market insights in the relevant businesses
- Interpret benchmark data in relation to the DNV GL business needs
- Coordinate the annual compensation processes within the team and in alignment with Group HR and other Regions globally
- Lead ad-hoc and annual compensation review discussions with Group and senior business managers
- Understand legal compensation rules of various countries when providing the service
As DevOps Engineer, you will join a team that is transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all DNV's industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building infrastructure solutions with great technical expertise.
- Operation of Azure cloud-based services
- Designing and implementing new capabilities of operating platform based on Kubernetes / Azure technologies
- Incidents troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Cooperate in an international team daily.
As our Full Stack Developer, you will join a global team that runs a broad range of projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of DNV's industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building elegant, customer-facing solutions on any device. You combine a good understanding of the system as a whole, with deep knowledge and experience with key components and tools.
- Design of the overall architecture of web-based applications
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web applications
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the applications
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of measures to ensure security and data protection
- Build web analytic competence to understand customers and deliver values.
As our Front-End Developer, you will join a global team that runs a broad range of projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of DNV's industries.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building elegant, customer-facing solutions on any device., You combine a good understanding of the system as a whole, with deep knowledge and experience with key components and tools.
- Design and build usable, accessible, appealing and standards compliant web- and mobile-based user interfaces
- Be involved in the web/mobile-development project lifecycle from prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery
- Build and expand our digital customer engagement platform, E-Commerce and API ecosystem
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability across the globe
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web technologies and apply new technologies to future solutions.
As our QA Engineer, you will join a global team that runs a broad range of projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of DNV's industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building elegant, customer-facing solutions on any device.
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and software developers
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform regression testing
- Track quality assurance metrics.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our DNV Business Assurance Certification Operations Planningteam in Poland as a Plannersupporting German Unit. The main goal of the role is to support the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit planning process.
Your key tasks and deliveries will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan audits/assessments according to the plans and rules of DNV Business Assurance
- Find and assign activities to auditors, taking into account qualification rules, utilization targets, travel logistics and customer preferences
- Prepare the audit planning and communicate to the customer & auditor
- In case of larger customer plan according the audit delivery plan in cooperation with the project manager
- Issue and follow up of work orders for hired-in auditors (internal/external)
- Update Scheduler and keep it updated with all subsequent changes to customers & auditors
- Follow up pro-actively the utilization of the assigned employed auditors. Adjust the auditor workload to optimize utilization, reduce travel, extend qualifications, etc.
- Ensure the positive and efficient communication flow within the organization and with customers
We are seeking a Compensation Specialist (Regular/Senior) for our European Compensation & Benefits team based in Gdynia, Poland.
Temporary position one year term contract.
As a Compensation Specialist, you will be part of the European Compensation & Benefits Team that is responsible for delivering compensation and benefits processes within the DNV organization in Europe. You can join us and work with us remotely from any place in Poland. The service ambition of the unit is to perform and further standardize & enhance global processes while delivering compensation support which is tailored to the specific needs of business across the 40 countries in the region. You will also be engaged in various global projects where you will have an opportunity to share and implement your ideas.
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for conducting workforce compensation processes (salary adjustment, profit sharing)
- Support modelling salary adjustment frames (budgets) and distribution criteria based on the Business Area and country specific needs, as an internal consultant
- Support global profit share scheme processes including local checks on salary, employee data and parameters
- Maintain and monitor benchmarks, external market statistics and internal salary analyses
- Support and advise on country specific application of global compensation and benefits processes (for example implications of long-term absence, country specific legal requirements, works council agreements)
- Foster a close working relationship with HR Advisors in various countries, senior leadership in Business Areas and colleagues in Finance and Payroll
- Work towards standardization and further improvements of the compensation processes
- Stay updated on market trends in compensation, applicable country legislation and evolving business needs
- Establish and maintain professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work on improvement, lean management and digitalization initiatives