Click column header to sort
Reporting to the Chief Accountant (Indonesia) based in Singapore, this position requires a hands-on candidate to have strong accounting background backed by good knowledge of direct and indirect taxes in Indonesia. The role is based in Singapore.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Finance department; would require liaising with local team (Indonesia, Jakarta) and Transaction Hub (India, Pune)
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end, half-yearly, and full-year closing to meet all financial reporting deadlines
- Review financial statements to ensure compliance with applicable corporate and statutory reporting requirements
- Monthly balance sheet review
- Responsible for preparing the Annual Financial Statements and coordinating with external auditors on issues
- Assist in tax related matters (Corporate Tax, VAT, Withholding Tax)
- Coordinate and assist in preparing annual budget and forecasts
- Assist in coordination with the external auditor
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and corporate actions as and when necessary.
DNV Business Assurance North America Marketing group is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who can bring a combination of creativity, enthusiasm, and energy to our Marketing Team. The selected candidate will be expected to increase brand awareness, promote company services, and drive prospects to conversions through technology platforms.
This position will be based in any of our DNV offices in Mexico City, Mexico. Ability to work with a hybrid model.
What You’ll Do
- Actively manage our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g., website, blogs, podcasts)
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Create digital media campaigns aligned with business goals (key focus Food & Beverage)
- Stay up to date with digital media developments
The Renewables Department in UK and Ireland is a team of experts working on onshore and offshore wind, solar and storage technologies. As we continue to grow our teams we are seeking an experienced (Senior or Principal) Engineer/Consultant with knowledge and experience in the development and execution of large-scale offshore wind projects to join our team.
While our primary focus is the UK & Ireland markets, we work closely with other teams around the world to support our clients globally.
You will contribute towards this by:
- Working with colleagues and experts within and outside our region to solve customer problems on offshore wind projects by performing due diligence and technical advisor role.
- Lead and project manage consulting assignments for and on behalf customers such as: technical due diligence of offshore wind farms, contractual reviews (turbine supply agreements, construction agreements, operations and maintenance agreements)
- Providing engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis, and resolution of project challenges including operations and maintenance related projects.
- Providing technical reviews and comments on designs completed by others,
Preparing thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations, and sketches
- Performing computer modelling simulations of operations, construction, decommissioning of offshore wind projects as well as performing assessments of Levelised Cost of Energy.
- Building strong relationships with existing and new customers.
- Identifying potential health& safety, design, sustainability, and commercial risks on customer’s projects and contribute towards mitigating them
- Participate in business development work including preparing proposals
- Supporting the development of younger engineers through mentoring, training, or coaching as appropriate.
- Performing market studies related to offshore wind industry.
Are you a communications professional with a passion for creating engaging content and a keen business sense?
We are looking for a Communications Advisor within the DNV business area Digital Solutions to join our team for 1 year temporary assignment. You will join our Marketing & Communications team and play a central role in shaping Digital Solutions’ internal culture and ensuring active employee engagement. You will work closely with the Executive Leadership Team and collaborate with all stakeholders across Digital Solutions global organisation to support with strategic storytelling, communication advise, insight and analytics.
You will be welcomed by a team of 22 marketing and communications professionals in DNV’s business area Digital Solutions and be a part of a larger network of communications colleagues across DNV globally.
The working language is English and preferred location is at our DNV headquarters just outside Oslo.
What you will be doing:
- Crafting engaging and informative content in English for our employees to support achievement of business goals and shape company culture (editorial text, presentations, videos and more)
- Working closely with the Executive Leadership Team as a strategic partner to develop and execute communications efforts to inform, engage and connect employees through consistent, timely and proactive messaging
- Planning and running the Digital Solutions Global Town Hall meetings
- Keeping our internal communication channels up-to-date and deliver effective internal communication concepts
- Supporting media relations activities, such as press release distribution, media monitoring and reporting with the Meltwater tool
We are seeking an Oracle HCM Data Engineer
for our IT HR Support team team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The focus for this role will be to manage, support and enhance the DNV HR applications and participate in GSS IT projects related to HR processes ensuring alignment and co-operation with the HR community and the DNV overall system landscape.
DNV is utilizing Oracle HCM Cloud platform including different PaaS services and Seertech’s iLearning Plus as a global HR system. There are large opportunities and possibilities to participate both in the operation and initiatives implementing further modules. Be part of a long-term journey on designing and continuously adjusting our global HR IT landscape!
In your role you will be:
- Responsible for executing technical 2nd level application support for the DNV HR application environment mainly running on Oracle HCM Cloud, with focus on Oracle HCM OTBI and BIP (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence and Business Intelligence Publisher) reporting solutions
- Support scenarios including deep problem analysis, alignment with the vendor and communication with users and other teams in GSS IT
- Develop and support OTBI and BIP based complex reports, automated triggers and notifications as well as data extracts (SQL)
- Design and govern all security related aspects of reporting and extraction of HR data
- Provide consulting services to the HR Business in terms of reporting, HR data security and data extraction
- Participate in projects related to our HR applications and IT systems
GSS Real Estate and Procurement (R&P), Procurement Specialist
We are currently looking for two experienced and engaged Procurement personnel who will join an exciting and dynamic team. You will play a key role in service delivery, development, and continuous improvement. One of our key initiatives in 2022 is to establish a new global operating model for procurement and as part of the service delivery model, the global shared service centre will be a key driver to the project’s success.
To succeed in this role, you will have a service delivery and customer centric mindset together with the ability to carry out activities in line with agreed processes. The successful individual will ideally need to work with minimum supervision, pay attention to detail and be a team player to deliver a first-class service to our organisation. The Procurement Specialist will be based in Gdynia.
In your role you will:
- Review & Process ‘free text’ purchase requests from across the organisation
- Oversee the Procurement Dashboard in Basware Cloud P2P to help manage requests
- Ensure compliance with agreed procurement processes and procedures
- Ensure purchases are aligned to any pre-determined category management guidance
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external providers
- Identify purchase requests that warrant further sourcing activity
- Support activity in relation to negotiation of contracts
- Work closely with other departments to support the onboarding of new suppliers and maintenance of existing supplier records
- As required, maintain up to date records within our contract management database
- Provide general procurement support to the Global Centre Manager including Basware Cloud P2P implementation, reports and analysis on procurement activity
- Support the maintenance and implementation of purchasing catalogue solutions for end user self service
- Identify any potential improvements opportunities for solutions deployed.
- Handle procurement related queries in an efficient manner that may involve close co-operation with Finance.
- Ensure delivery of services in accordance with established KPI’s & SLA
DNV delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support investors, project developers, generators, network operators, industrials, regulators and policy makers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
- Drive OT Cyber security initiatives in the energy and oil & gas industry.
- Work as a project manager and technical lead on projects to accomplish the overall delivery of the optimum solutions to customer within the timeframe, costs and quality standards established.
- Understand and analyse testing requirements to prepare test plan and test design, prepare test environment and perform the test.
- Support preparations of reports, delivery of presentations and completion of project reports to customers.
- Business development and sales activities including identifying opportunities for wider integration of services, defining solutions for customers, preparing proposals and bidding for contracts.
Accounting assistant in GSS Finance China
Help AP Accounting Manager to do regular work
Are you commercially creative? Can you turn knowledge and instinct into opportunity? We are looking for a talented sales lead generator to work in selling of Pipeline and Plant Software based solutions.
We’re looking for a person with a passion for hunting down new opportunities and generating business leads to work as a Regional Sales Lead Representative, helping with digitalization of Pipeline and/or Plant operations, maintenance, and integrity by using our software solutions within the EMEA region.
Areas of Responsibility:
The Regional Sales Lead Generator will contribute to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in the assigned region with the following activities:
- Create warm leads for Sales Managers
- Cold-call new customers
- Warm-call existing customers
- Successfully and professionally manage the inititation of the sales process in accordance with company systems and policies
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning
- Meet or exceed the qualified lead target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Use the corporate CRM tool (SalesForce) to manage and record the early stages of the sales cycle.
Are you commercially creative, with a strong domain knowledge in the energy industry? We are looking for talented salespeople to work in selling of Pipeline and Plant Software based solutions.
We’re looking for a real go-getter with a passion for hunting down new opportunities and generating business leads to work as a Regional Sales Manager helping with digitalization of Pipeline and/or Plant operations, maintenance, and integrity by selling our software solutions within the EMEA region.
Areas of Responsibility:
The Regional Sales Manager will contribute to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in the assigned region with the following activities:
- Promote and sell the company’s existing software and services products
- Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies and manage RFx processes and other tender processes
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning
- Meet or exceed the revenue target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations
- Use the corporate CRM tool (SalesForce) to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle.
Join the Program Development and Implementation (PDI) team that is helping energy utility customers save energy and money. DNV is seeking a Technical Assistant based in Helena, MT. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting program teams directed at providing energy efficiency services for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. The position reports to the Head of Section and provides project coordination and technical support for other staff activities.
This position will be based in our DNV office in Helena, Montana. This position would be hybrid 60% in the office, 40% from home.
What You’ll Do
- General administrative, call center support, and project coordination
- Enrolling and scheduling customers in energy-efficiency programs
- Documenting participant communications, project requests, and supporting documentation into the database
- Educating customers about energy-efficiency programs and rebates
- Tracking program participation and response to marketing campaigns
- Fielding and logging calls from customers
- Working knowledge of project and lead tracking tools
- Creating and updating electronic forms and spreadsheets
- Maintain paper and electronic files, copying and scanning documentation
- Assist with compiling data and results to present to the client
- Perform virtual visits with customers as necessary during periods of high volume
The Regional Controller will contribute, drive, and support the implementation of the Supply Chain & Product Assurance strategy. You will act as a senior business partner for the Finance Director and Regional Manager to drive growth, operational excellence and financial objectives. You will manage the target setting, forecasting and monthly reporting process for the Greater China Region for Supply Chain & Product Assurance, within the requirements provided by DNV Group. You will participate in any potential M&A projects and be responsible for setting up new business models, pricing models and cost allocation models. In addition to this, you will manage a small team of professionals.
Utilising your DNV internal and external network, you will play a fundamental role as the common link between all activities and functions in the Greater China Region of Supply Chain & Product Assurance. You will be responsible for building collaborative business relationships and be a sparring partner for Regional Management team and Finance Director. With the support of the Finance Director, you will verify that activities are carried out in compliance with the strategy, annual operating plan, and DNV management system. You will manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and continuously strive to improve processes and performance.
In addition to the above, you have a high degree of entrepreneurship and a strong interest in new technologies that can be used to further digitalize the service portfolio. You will be working in an environment with mature services as well as with services in the start-up/scale-up phase.
The Regional Controller will report to the Global Finance Director and be based in Shanghai (preference).
Tasks may include:
- Ensure that DNV Group and Supply Chain & Product Assurance governance principles with regard to financial management are applied and implemented.
- Support the Finance Director in setting up robust business models, pricing models and cost allocation models. Support the Regional Manager in business case analysis.
- Act as the finance responsible for the Greater China region, working closely with the Regional Manager to support growth and performance.
- Manage the Region Greater China finance team.
- Ensure that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood.
- Be actively involved in any potential M&A projects (post-merger integration).
- Manage and coordinate the annual target setting and quarterly forecasting process for the region.
- Manage and coordinate the monthly/quarterly reporting process and participate in business review meetings with the Greater China business leaders. Participate in ELT review meetings with the Regional Manager
- Analyse performance across dimensions (e.g. countries, regions, service lines, projects) and initiate and follow-up on the implementation of corrective actions wherever necessary.
- Continuously improve the use, analysis and visualization of financial and operational data through data analytics and BI tools
- Ensure adequate quality of operational and financial information for decision making.
- Follow-up, with support of GSS Finance, that statutory and other reporting requirements for legal entities are met.
- Perform periodic balance sheet reviews, especially related to accounts receivables, work in progress, accrued expenses and cash and bank balances together with GSS Finance. Understand trends and patterns and take corrective actions where necessary.
Carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS) is critical to meeting the climate goals of companies and countries alike, and for many years DNV has played an important role in supporting foundational CCS projects and helped regulators and market makers define safer outcomes and manage risk.
Due to a sustained period of growth, DNV- Energy Systems is searching for an experienced CCUS specialist to join its global CCUS Venture team in North America, with a focus on both market development and the delivery of insight to existing and prospective customers. The role would favor a capture expert who brings both technical experience across the CCUS value-chains, and can be inspired by working within an entrepreneurial, developmental growth group within a large well-established corporate.
Candidates with experience in CO2 removals markets are encouraged to apply.
Examples of the work associated with this role include:
- Studies in both technical and economic aspects of CCUS project feasibility
- Due diligence for technology developers and investors
- Technical review, risk assessments and qualification of CO2 capture technologies
- Development of new products and services around CDR markets
- Business and corporate development support
This position may be located at our Oak Brook, IL or Houston, TX offices. Remote locations in the continental U.S. will also be considered.
What You"ll Do
- Proactively contribute to developing and innovating a strong portfolio of services related to CCUS projects, with a focus on capture technologies and the CCUS value chain
- Execute projects together with regional resources and CCS venture members, as subject matter expert and project manager.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining knowledge, databases and new products/services related to CCUS technologies.
- Build customer relationships and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Support proposal preparation and business development initiatives.
- Create and maintain collaborative network of CCUS focused connections
- Add value to M&A strategy through origination activity and the provision of insight
DNV is looking for eng student to perform the tasks below:
- Support Classification and Statutory activities of DNV classed units
- Implement and update administrative controls
- Technical requirements research
- Follow surveyors on site surveys whenever practicable
- Contact with customers
- Other assigned tasks
We are hiring Medical Device Auditor who are willing to relocate to Australia.
- Perform 3rd party onsite ISO 13485 (Medical Device) and MDR-QMS Audit
- Schedule and plan audit activity with customers;
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system;
- Document and report audit activities and results;
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure;
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed;
We are seeking an Intercompany Accountant
for our Center of Excellence Intercompany team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Centre of Excellence Intercompany Accountant will be reporting to the Team Leader of Intercompany CoE Team. The intercompany accountant will be responsible for preparation of intercompany reconciliations and reporting of the results, as well as analysis of differences and issues solving. That role covers also participation in intercompany improvements and standardization of processes and centralization in building up the Center of Excellence.
To succeed in this role, you are to be a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm. You will be playing a key role in delivering the services within newly created shared service center.
In you role you will be responsible for:
- Regular intercompany reconciliations (DNV GL Group) preparation and reporting of the results
- Co-operation with AP, AR and R2R departments, as well as with internal clients (mainly with Management Accountants and Chief accountants and Global Process Owners) Globally
- Analysis of intercompany differences and issues solving
- Reporting of KPIs to the management and internal clients (including finance managers)
- Providing internal and external audit support, as required
- Taking part in re-engineering of intercompany processes, to ensure optimization and efficiency in place
- Undertaking reporting and analysis requested by Global Center management or internal clients
- Developing, maintaining and updating related intercompany processes documentation
- Ensuring accurate, timely and high quality service
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency and service delivery
Are you comfortable with complex problem solving, critical thinking and fueled by creativity? This could be the opportunity you are looking for!
DNV's Summer Project will hire a cross-disciplinary team (like previous years) where you are invited to explore Cyber Security.
We want the team to design a concept for detection and response to cyber-attacks for a safety critical asset (ship, floating infrastructure, industry plant, supply chain, etc). You'll also explore how cyber-attacks can be identified using digital technologies and how can the asset can be safely operated while being compromised. The concept should include also aspects related to business implications, communication to stakeholders, levels of escalations inside the organisation, etc.
Do you want to be part of an extraordinary journey in creating digital solutions that have an impact on saving the planet from climate change? Along with our partners across the energy value chain, we are in the middle of an exciting digital transformation seeking to optimize the value of data to foster a safe, reliable, and decarbonized energy system.
We are looking to hire a skilled UI/UX designer who will help our team unlock the power of web applications by developing visually appealing and easy-to-use interfaces. As a UI/UX designer, you will be working with non-technical business users translating business requirements into front-end interfaces built on top of web apps. You will be responsible for generating compelling visuals, element designs, page placement, and web navigation interphases. You will be a team leader in advancing our UI/UX offerings as well as a key delivery agent.
To be successful, you will have to work with Subject Matter Experts and Project Managers who do not understand web app development or design, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end development best practices and strategies, a good eye for detail, ability to think out of the box, and experience creating simple yet high quality web solutions.
This position is based out of our DNV office Medford,USA. Remote work will also be considered from any location in the Continental U.S.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and own best-practice web app front-end development processes
- Meet with project managers to understand user stories and key product outcomes and development teams to understand technical app requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design and refine unique, attractive, and user-friendly product wireframes
- Work on the design documentation, user flows, user journey mapping, user testing, user interviews and other UX deliverable
- Develop front-end web apps in development, test, and production environments
- Apply Company style guides and templates to web applications
- Train and develop staff and provide technical support when needed
- Work with multi-disciplined UI/UX designers. Can collaborate effectively with other creative individuals to produce highly polished and professional finished works.
- Assist in troubleshooting any performance issues and provide ongoing maintenance and support
Do you have passion for managing enterprise-wide Infrastructure solutions and love to work with multiple technologies?
Do you keep a close eye on trends and opportunities combined with daily operation and support? Do you value quality in your delivery? Come and join our Cloud Infrastructure team.
We are looking for Oracle Application DBA to be part of our global IT organization.
DNV is going through a digital transformation and new digital services and solutions are in the making. The multi-cloud strategy we have, using a combination of our Private Cloud, Microsoft Clouds, and Oracle Clouds, serve as basis for our managed IT platform named VerIT Enterprise. We are running a highly standardized global IT infrastructure platform. GSS IT is the internal IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units, and to end users worldwide.
The System Administrator will be part of our Cloud Infrastructure team in Americas and at the same time will be working with our Linux and Oracle application DBA virtual teams in Global Center in Gdynia, Poland. These virtual teams consist of 7-8 full time resources and will work in close interaction with the global IT organization DNV is currently running Oracle E-Business Suite as the corporate ERP platform and we operate many Linux distributions, both on-premises and in the public cloud. These systems serve as the platform for global ERP system, Big Data computational clusters and several other key business applications.
This position will be located out of our Katy, TX office.
What you’ll do
We expect the System Administrator to take be a solid team player with experience from large multi cloud environments. The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Installation, setup and operation of physical and virtual Linux servers on an Enterprise level
- Installation, setup and operation of typical services and middleware (Apache, Samba, NFS) Including Tom Cat, Weblogic and SOA Suite
- Installation, technical support, operation and patching of Oracle E-Business Suite 2.X environments
- Support application development teams for code migrations and performance tuning
- Adherence to the GSS IT key service management processes
- Debugging and resolution of operational issues in a team of engineers based on business SLAs
- Support and closely cooperate with application engineers, database administrators, storage, backup, network teams and other infrastructure resources
- Participate in various projects
- Document your work in standard tools, follow procedures (ITIL) and suggest further improvements
We are looking for a dynamic professional to support our team in Doha, Qatar with administrative tasks such as:
- Support the station on daily business issues.
- Liaison with statutory bodies / government offices as needed for business.
- Arrangement of port entry permits. Communication with agents
- Scheduling offshore MOU surveys and coordinating the team
- Maintaining internal systems updated.
- Provide support for payment of suppliers and follow up on payment process.
- Maintain contact with travel agents, and support as needed with travel bookings, incl. flights, hotels, taxi etc.
- Support business in preparing documents needed for public tenders / visa processes etc.
- Purchasing of office supplies/equipment/furniture/office utilities etc.
- Filing and preparation overview of travelling expenses and late hours.
- Support credit collection activities, incl. internal reconciliation and phoning/sending reminders to customers.