- Work Scopes are Technical Auditing or Technical Support to ATEX & IECEX Products Service including but not limit to Products Certification.
- Train for ATEX & IECEX relevant courses.
- Responsible for his/her own KPI-targets.
- Co ordinate planned requests for Assistance and ensure closure of same.
- Handle ATEX related Technical Issues.
- To Co ordinate Business Development Shows/Exhibitions.
- Frequent Business Trip could be needed.
Job Responsibilities: 工作职责:
1.Perform the ISO9001 and IATF16949 audits in accordance with related requirements.根据 相关要求实施ISO9001和IATF16949审核。
2.To maintain auditor qualification through training and examination organized by internal and auditor registration body。能通过公司内部和审核员注册机构组织的培训和考试，保持审核员 资格。
3.Sufficiently and effectively communicate with clients.与顾客充分和有效地沟通。
4.Support sales and customer service staff to answer customers' technical questions. 支持销 售和客服人员解答客户的技术问题。
5.Enhance personal competence through continuous learning.通过持续学习提高个人的能力。
Work well with audit team to complete audit tasks.与审核团队良好合作完成审核任务。
Responsibilities would include the following:
1. Responsible for managing Information security issues under Automotive Industry Specific Schemes. E.g. TISAX and other newly developed scheme.
2. Execute products development, technical development and competence establishment of delivery team (including assessor and trainer).
3. Support market development including marketing activities & branding, customer communication and sales activities.
4. Support management to establish sales targets and its achievement.
5. Conduct audits assigned by DNV planning team. The MSC audits may include the TISAX assessment, ISO 27001 audit, and any other MSC audits that the employee is qualified.
To carry out and deliver the services to our customer in an efficient and professional manner as required by his Team Leader and/or formal agreements with clients.
- Responsible to meet his/her own KPI-targets
- to carry out the work for DNV in an efficient and professional manner
- to be responsible for quality of his/her own work
- to contribute positively to teambuilding processes
- to plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed time scales and economic frameworks under the supervision of the Lead Auditor
- to ensure that the independent nature of the Management System Certification scheme is not compromised or jeopardized at any time
- to be service minded and commercially active towards customers
- to ensure that DNV ’s Customer Relationship Management Programs is properly implemented
- to maintain his/her auditor qualification under the Registration Schemes as required by DNV. This registration scheme may be operated by DNV in-house or by industrial institution (e.g. CCAA, IRCA, IATF etc.)
- to update CV (both English and Chinese) and assessment log on an annual basis
- to submit timesheets & expense statements in TEAM system timely and accurately
In line with DNV’s position as a trusted voice to tackle global transformations, the DNV Supply Chain and Product Assurance division’s ambition is to shape the future of assurance through innovating, developing and growing assurance services in Digital, Supply Chain, Medical Technology & Healthcare and Offshore Aquaculture.
Your ROLE with us
We are looking for an outstanding Social Media Intern to join our Global Marketing Communications Team within the Supply Chain and Product Assurance unit.
The role is a combination of communication, creativity and storytelling and we are looking for a forward-thinking, hands-on individual who can translate intellectual content into a voice that will gain respect, awareness and backing from customers and stakeholders. A “get things done” approach is required in this newly formed, dynamic, and growth-oriented business area. Due to the “start-up” culture of the Supply Chain & Product Assurance division, it is beneficial to have operated in an early stage, growth setting before.
Tasks May Include
As a Social Media Intern you will help manage The Supply Chain and Product Assurance social media channels. Your main tasks will be:
Content & Social Media Management
- Be at a central point to coordinate the content calendar to secure planning, publication, translation and other sub tasks to successfully publish our content across our own media channels.
- Social content creation, planning and curation.
- Strong communication and copywriting skills, especially in English, are a must as the candidate will be occupy a key role in overseeing written content creation aimed for the public, customer and staff.
Analytics & Reporting
- Support analytics and reporting dashboard on a weekly/monthly and campaign basis.
- Support the global Managers in internal education & sharing of advanced key social media metrics and the way to leverage them.
- Communicate and engage with both internal and external audiences to convey the Supply Chain & Product Assurance brand, vision and business priorities
- Contribute to bringing to life the full-scale communications strategy in support of the Supply Chain & Product Assurance mission, goals and objectives which influences positive contributions to the business and its key stakeholders
- Support broader communications team in day-to-day operations.
We are seeking a GPO Indirect Tax for our GSS Finance Compliance and Global Processes.
In your role you will:
- Reporting directly to the Head of GSS Finance Compliance and GPOs, the role will be responsible for delivering consistent & compliant Indirect Tax processes and controls across DNV’s global operations.
- From a professional and technical perspective, the GPO must be able to understand the local statutory Indirect Tax models applied globally, and especially in the EU.
- To achieve global compliance the GPO will need to connect a global network of tax & accounting professionals, design efficient & controlled operating procedures, and influence the build & implementation of our global systems of record (Oracle EBS).
- The GOP Indirect Tax will work closely with Group Tax on strategic issues. In addition, we’re in the process of the transition to One Global Service Provider for tax compliance where the GPO will play an active role in the project management.
- GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory financial services. We are driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support the business areas through the consistent delivery of high quality services. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment and in return receive good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Feel welcome to visit our webiste to review description of teh stream.
DNV Business Assurance UK (BA UK) is targeting significant revenue growth, building on and reaching out from the foundations laid over the last several years. The role of the Customer Account Administrator is to develop, maintain and improve relationships with existing clients, ensuring their needs are met, and obtaining repeat business from them whilst executing the various elements/ activities of the processes relating to your identified customers from service Inquiry to Invoicing. This is a unique opportunity to work for a professional and fast passed organisation at an exciting time of expansion.
The Customer Account Administrator will report to the Customer Service Manager in BA UK.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To provide dedicated Customer Service support to Customers in the UK portfolio, both Key Customers and non-key and to execute the various processes relating to your assigned customers from Service Inquiry to Invoice.;
- To lead the project work and proactively support the project team in provision of services to UK customers: KCM, Planners, Finance, PMAN, technical leads, Auditors, UK Management.;
- To ensure all necessary information of your responsible Customers are complete, accurate and timely in IT operating systems (like NGPS and Oracle Finance) so that the processes (from inquiry to delivery stages) can be executed properly & different reports can be generated accurately;
- To support the business as needed with progressing enquiries to invoice to certificate issue as well as follow ups;
- To ensure that all Certificate information is correct, up to date and expiry dates are noted well in advance so all required processes occur before re-issue is due;
- To work closely with Planners to ensure that all audits/training courses are delivered on time and all slippage issues are identified & resolved;
- To ensure that customer invoices are paid within a reasonable timeframe. Necessary supports should be provided to the Credit Control Team to help them collect long outstanding debts;
- To achieve the KPIs for the identified key processes defined by UK management team.
- Data Cleaning-Check and verify the accuracy and completeness of data and ensure that the data in the in-house systems are updated and accurately captured in these systems.
- Prepare monthly federal and municipal tax calculation and ancillary obligations (Income Tax, Social Contribution, PIS/COFINS and ISS).
- Reconcile tax accounts monthly. Document and support deferred tax balances
- Respond to inquiries from local authorities in an accurate and timely manner by thorough analysis and communication
- Support Tax Manager on studies about tax opportunities and process improvement
- Analyze financial data, calculate proper adjustments, and report accurate taxable income on parent company and subsidiary federal and tax returns in accordance with federal and municipal tax laws
- Solve and scale problems effectively, demonstrating a consistent track record
- The Senior Tax Analyst is responsible for documentation and support ad hoc tax projects
We are looking for a Senior Accounting Analyst to our team working out of our GSS Regional office in Rio de Janeiro.
- Collaborate with Business Units to identify, prioritize, execute and document project financials, invoices & other controlling
- Execute period end closing accounting activities within the deadlines (e.g. bookings: payroll, fixed asset, taxes, ERP local system, bank transactions, supplier’s payments, employee´s reimburses)
- Internal audit on employee’s reimbursement statements
- Analyze the whole accounting process and suggest improvements.
- Perform balance sheet analysis on a monthly basis (suppliers, receivables, payroll, taxes, assets, bank and intercompany)
- Other accounting duties as assigned & Ad-hoc reports
- Managing preparation and delivery of management accounts and statutory accounts reports
We are looking to add an Accounting Analyst to our team working out of our GSS Regional office in Rio de Janeiro.
- Ideal candidate with have good accounting knowledge.
- Code, review and submit invoices for approval
- Travel and Expenses processing and payments
- Investigate discrepancies and take action to resolve
- Weekly payment of vendors with vendor reconciliation
- Follow up with internal and external suppliers on rejected invoices
- Reconcile Accounts Payable statements if any dispute or overdue invoices
- Monthly/weekly Accounts Payable subledger to general ledger reconciliations
- Close cooperation with Record to Report and Accounts Receivable Teams
- Month end close activities
- Internal audit on employee’s expense reimbursement statements
- Other accounting duties as assignment & Ad-hoc reports
Here at DNV, what we do matters. Whether it’s helping the Energy Industry transition to a more sustainable future or helping safeguard life, property and the environment, every day you will make a difference. This is our shared purpose and one our people are proud to be part of.
You’ll join our growing Civil (Geotechnical and Structural) Engineering section who love finding innovative solutions to complex problems. Supporting with the delivery of our customer projects, you’ll be given real responsibility throughout your time with us, helping develop your skills, knowledge and understanding of the Energy industry, laying the foundations for you to not only develop your career within this fast evolving and dynamic industry, but also make a genuine impact on the future of our planet.
As a highly numerate Civil, Structural or Geotechnical engineering undergraduate, our year-long placements provide a fantastic opportunity to gain practical work experience to complement your university studies.
Based from our Loughborough office (with occasional requirement for travel to client sites), you’ll utilise your analytical and problem-solving skills to help our customers in the Energy industry identify and implement innovative solutions to impact the transition to a more decarbonized and sustainable future.
Commencing in early August 2023, you’ll initially work closely with our current year in industry student who will help you settle in and learn all about the exciting projects you will be involved with. You’ll be stretched, but always supported, surrounded by people who want you to thrive, develop and embrace new challenges. And if you enjoy your time with us, you could be offered the opportunity to join our Graduate Programme at the end of your studies.
During your time with us, you will be given opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry experts on a variety of client projects, involving civil, structural & geotechnical analysis, design, and design appraisals of new structures that are interfacing with or being constructed adjacent to onshore gas infrastructure within the UK.
- Learn and utilise a range of specialist in-house and commercial analysis software and tools, to assess infrastructure engineering scenarios on behalf of our clients.
- Participate in client meetings/correspondence to develop your understanding of our customers and their challenges as they seek to make the industry safer and more sustainable.
- Learn aspects of project and design management that is undertaken when working for a large consultancy operating within the energy industry.
DNV is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. Our Finance Application team is our key unit to further support our finance eco system based on Oracle eBusiness Suite, which also consists of a number of other closely integrated tools. A well-functioning and up-to-date finance system supporting our key processes end-to-end is a key engine to support our organizations commercial and financial commitments and assists to drive the transformation of the company. Our Oracle solution is integrated into many of our production systems and enables us as a company to have “one source of truth” for our financial data.
The Finance Applications Development and Support team focuses on delivering three main service areas; (1) Incident/defect resolution, (2) development of new requirements and (3) localisations/new operating units.
In your role, you will be:
- Overall responsible for managing and maintaining the Global Template as well as Country Specific requirement related to Oracle (EBS) Finance -Fixed Assets as well as its integrations with the source systems (Projects, Payables, Inventory and Procurement); and the full end-to-end process according to agreed standards and best practise.
- Responsible for having a good overview of the eco-system related to the Finance area.
- Develop and conduct reviews and QAs of training material, test scripts etc.
- Provide investigation and resolution to incidents and defects related to the full end-to-end process, Oracle EBS modules and connected systems to the Finance domain, considering root cause resolution, scalability, and future proofing
- Establishing the solution/providing clarifications related to new Finance functionality
- Ensure that new requirements are developed, tested and implemented according to agreed standards and best practises
- Deliver communication to end-users/super users is fit-for-purpose in content, format and delivery channel and drive efficient methods (e.g. templates) that allow for standardisation.
- Foster an environment where quality is embedded in all working processes, with a key focus on quality analysis, design, development, and testing
- Embed customer centricity in the services.
Do you want to be involved and make a difference in the realization of the energy transition? Do you want to support our customers develop and deliver successful strategies as part of the journey to a green, smart and flexible energy system? Then you may find the role as a Consultant - Energy Strategy Advisory (ESA) in DNV to be a great next step in your career.
The UK Energy Strategy Advisory (ESA) team is looking for a Consultant to support its fast-growing business.
Typical clients will vary and include utilities across the energy supply chain, financiers, regulators and government. This role will focus on techno-economic, strategic and regulatory advice to Energy Networks, such as National Grid ESO, TOs and DNOs, but also networks in other jurisdictions. You will help our customers understand and overcome strategic and regulatory challenges, assess the technical and commercial viability of innovative technologies/solutions and business models, and manage the risks around investment propositions. Specific topics would include, among others, digitalisation, “whole systems” network/system operation, DNO-to-DSO, flexibility mechanisms, renewables integration, and enabling hydrogen.
You will be responsible for the acquisition, execution and management of projects as well as building and managing client relationships. The primary market is UK & Ireland, but the successful candidate is encouraged to actively collaborate with other regions to (1) develop and deliver opportunities further afield and (2) engage DNV subject matter experts to support the delivery of UK&I projects.
The overall purpose of the job is to help DNV safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: To be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
ABOUT ENERGY STRATEGY ADVISORY (ESA)
ESA combines deep expertise of renewable energy technologies, gas and electricity networks, energy markets, and business models to advise stakeholders in the energy transition. Our clients span the full energy value chain and include manufacturers, utilities, investors, regulators and governments. Our services involve techno-economic assessment, research and innovation, strategy and management consulting, as well as policy and regulatory advice. Our overall objective is to help the energy sector to develop viable and economic solutions to support the transition to a smart, flexible energy system as part of the route to Net Zero.
ROLE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Consultant in ESA your responsibilities will relate to two types of activities:
- Advise our clients in our projects about digitalisation, network operation, strategy and economic regulation.
- Take a leading role as an expert on the changing role of energy networks in delivering the energy transition.
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative analyses for your projects.
- Take a role as a workstream or project manager.
- Deliver client workshops: support our customers to define their energy transition strategy.
- Develop new services based on our customer needs.
- Be knowledgeable about relevant industry developments, regulation and guidelines.
- Write high quality reports and presentations to a publishable standard for our customers.
- Work together with colleagues and experts both within and outside our region.
- Business development:
- Grow your own network to connect with potential clients.
- Build strong relationship with existing and new customers.
- Represent DNV at events to showcase our services and capabilities.
- Identify market opportunities and develop our services based on these market needs.
- Organize customer meetings and workshops.
- Prepare high quality proposals addressing the needs of our customers.
DNV Digital Solutions is looking for a full stack software developer to join our team to help build our next-generation portfolio of desktop, web, and cloud-based engineering products for the Pipeline industry. The ideal candidate will apply their passion, experience, dedication, and willingness to learn to the role.
Successful candidates will be joining a thriving company with a team-oriented culture. Career development opportunities, mentorship and training are all provided, in addition to a competitive salary and great benefits package.
This position can be based in our Houston, TX or Mechanicsburg, PA office, where most employees work a hybrid schedule that balances the needs of the team and their own preferences.
What You'll Do
- Develop, maintain, test, and secure our existing and next-generation applications.
- Use tools such as Visual Studio, Git, and Azure DevOps to support a DevSecOps methodology.
- Participate in Agile processes, including daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Work with domain experts to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Write and maintain unit, integration, and other automated tests.
- Identify, debug and resolve bugs.
- Adhere to software development processes and standards for development, testing, documentation, support, and deployment.
- Perform a variety of tasks in support of a professional software development organization.
- Learn the domain in which our customers use our products.
DNV – Energy is seeking Small Business Project Coordinator to join our Program Development and Implementation (PDI) team, PDI helps commercial and industrial utility customers save energy and money. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and data entry experience working in an office environment.
This position is based out of our Okemos, Michigan office.
What You’ll Do
- Quick, accurate, and timely data entry of project work and program documentation
- Application Data entry, database management, database update, and maintenance
- Assist project managers with effective facilitation of team and client meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items, and proactively following up on action items
- Fielding and logging telephone calls from customers and contractors
- Scanning, faxing, copying, and uploading documentation; maintaining paper and electronic files
- Invoicing and budget management
- General office duties, including greeting visitors, receiving packages, managing mail, office supplies, and logistics
- Preparing and mailing correspondence
Our UK and Ireland “Markets & Risk” department brings together the combined expertise of over 80 multi-disciplinary specialists from oil & gas, power and renewable energy backgrounds, to strategically advise and support businesses throughout their Energy Transition journey. Within this, DNV's Transactions Advisory section advises financial institutions and Energy and Infrastructure companies on due diligence projects across buy side, sell side, and project finance deals.
As part of the Transactions Advisory section, our dedicated ESG team works with customers struggling with the challenges of delivering on climate and broader sustainability expectations, helping them make critical strategic decisions in an equitable, transparent, and profitable manner. Our growing team includes a blend of specialists in the industry sectors and the associated technologies, partnered with expertise in climate risk, social engagement, policy and governance and key environmental topics.
Much of the drive for change comes from the financial community, meaning that you’ll work in partnership with investors, asset managers and corporate management teams, advising and supporting the key interaction between these three critical groups. This role therefore provides you with a real opportunity to make a meaningful impact and deliver tangible benefits for sustainability.
Key elements of your role will therefore include
- Working in a wider multidisciplinary team addressing customer challenges in energy transition, ESG, energy market analysis and M&A transactions
- Working alongside a principal climate scientist and other specialist consultants to deliver project work for clients e.g. bespoke advisory projects and reviews performed as part of technical due diligence studies. The common objective of these projects is enabling clients to understand their climate risk exposures and the means for addressing them
- Provide expert advice and support to clients, to contribute to strategic decision making within client organisations and helping ensure they report their risks appropriately under prevailing regulatory regimes. This means you will contribute to client facing discussions bringing your knowledge and expertise to the table.
- Contributing to growing the knowledge of climate science and climate risk within DNV's wider workforce in the UK, helping to forge links between different service areas
- Collaborating with an established and growing internal network of climate scientists and related discipline experts to help build DNV's processes, knowledge-base and governance in this area. This will include inputs into the development of electronic climate risk modelling tools.
As you can see, our opportunity provides fantastic scope for you to utilize your passion and develop your expertise in this exciting area. Being a global organisation, DNV is an opportunity rich environment, enabling our ethos of nurturing a personal development mindset, providing opportunities for further learning and growth through new experiences.
There are plenty of opportunities for personal growth through our 70-20-10 philosophy (70% learning on the job, 20% coaching and 10% training) and an individual career development plan.
For our Groningen-based Electrical, Process and Safety Team, we are looking for a motivated E&I Engineer to strenghthen the team. Successful candidates will be part of the IVB Team, supporting our clients in Offshore Safety Directive (OSD) compliance as well as mastering the energy transition successfully. The job is an ideal mix of offshore-hands-on-experience and desktop exercise.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering.
- Several years of professional experience working on utility scale projects. Motivated graduants are welcome as well.
- fun going offshore from time to time
- Safety mindset
As part of DNV’s Energy Systems group, the role will involve:
- Providing independent verification services for offshore O&G assets as well as offshore wind farms
- Close cooperation with customers to keep their assets in good and safe and up to date condition throughout lifecycle
- Working with other specialists as part of our independent, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy team with a focus on Grid connection, green hydrogen projects during design, construction and operations
- Working with our customers in the design, development, construction, operation and maintenance of grid-connected renewable energy projects
- Communication with experts from other international DNV offices and facilitating information sharing in this area.
- Offshore trips from time to time, therefore you will be equipped with BOSIET certificate
DNV – Business Assurance is seeking a Time & Expense Cost Controller responsible for ensuring strong financial control of projects. This includes compliance, computing, classifying, recording, and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following key activities.
This position is based out of our Mexico City, Mexico office.
What You’ll Do
- Timesheet and Expense Data Entry
- Review time submitted to Operating Procedures, Auditor Schedule, and Customer Contract
- Review Expenses submitted and ensured they are in line with Company Policy and Procedures
- Create invoices from Oracle Database ensuring all financial information is included per the customer’s contract
- External invoicing for all projects within deadlines set by management.
- Processing of internal invoices and project payables
- Validate WIP at month end
- Monthly project accruals
- Monthly follow-up of AR to achieve below 60 days
- Make necessary corrections/updates in Oracle and/or Service Cloud databases if needed (Credit notes, reissue invoices, update client information, etc.)
- Assist employees or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, projects, and services
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system per company procedures
[Descriptions of the stream (IT, HR, Finance, REM&PROC):
We are seeking a Developer and Deployment manager
for our CRM team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The CRM Section is responsible for the Operation and Development of new functionality in DNV's Salesforce org.
As a Deployment manager, you will be responsible for deployment to all Salesforce environments.
DNV has multiple development teams deploying to the same Salesforce org.
In your role you will:
- Provide deployment & development support (3rd line)
- Manage the deployment pipeline
- Prepare the deployment plan for the upcoming release
- Create and update documentation
- Collaborate on development activities with all support hubs worldwide
- Participate in unit testing
- Participate in problem and change management of application
- Contribute to enhancing the applications and users’ application knowledge
- Cooperate with software development partners
- Participate in the code review process
The Business controller will support the Consulting Department manager in driving financial performance by leading growth and efficiency strategies through the execution of financial management, Forecasting, and strategic analysis. The Business controller reports to the Regional Finance Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for financial support and functions including monthly closing and reporting, forecasting and target setting
- Reports financial information to Consulting Department manager, region and GSS finance
- Supports in daily operations, including regular review of project performance, quotations, contract reviews, analyses and improvement initiatives, ad-hoc projects
- Supports in the business review processes
- Responsible for analyses related to performance covering customer performance, project performance, and Product line performance.
- Is the line manager for project controller
- Supports the implementation and effective use of tools and processes
- Ensures compliance with legislative and corporate requirements.
- Conducts presentations concerning business performance
- Supports change management
- Maintain and monitor cost rates for consulting unit
- Support system conversion from TEAM/Agresso to Oracle
- Responsible as Region Oracle Project Module Superuser