The role of Head of Department, Electric Solutions Americas within Digital Solutions (DS) is to lead the operational delivery team for DNV’s Electric software and solutions as well as to represent that department on the America’s Regional Leadership Team (RLT). Reporting to the Regional Manager, Americas, this position will be co-located with the delivery team in Corvallis, OR/Mechanicsburg, PA/Houston, TX, and will be responsible for generating delivery revenue and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction related to the implementation and configuration of the CASCADE and Synergi Electric families of solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Responsibilities span the areas of Electric regional leadership, line and resource management and development, sales support, and project management, including but not limited to:
- Contributing to the Annual Operating Plan budgeting and periodic reforecasting efforts as required by DS and Region Americas management
- Leading, motivating, developing and managing the team to ensure they can contribute to the business objectives for growth, profitability, chargeability, quality & availability
- Working closely with the Regional Manager, Electric Product Line Director, Sales and other Department Heads to ensure that your team holds the skills, capacity and flexibility to meet the aspirations of the business plan
- Working closely with the other RLT members to ensure that the revenue performance delivers to the business plan
- Serving as proposal and scope manager in support of sales opportunities
- Serving in the role of project manager for the delivery of select projects
- Providing all required Electric Solution planning and reporting deliverables to DS Region Americas management
- Leads Department ensuring that the team grows excellent technical capability, behavioral competencies & flexibility in line with the requirements of the Product Line business model
- Works effectively with the Electric Sales Team to develop effective proposals and deliver projects to time, cost and quality
- Motivates and develops delivery team members, developing career paths, setting targets and appraising performance through the DNV performance management process
- Supports the development of business plans and budget
- Assists in the definition and adherence to the delivery processes and procedures, such as Project Delivery Methodology and Project Management processes
- Assumes Project Management responsibilities for select projects
- Effectively liaise with Product Center support and development functions to meet business needs through efficient resource and task sharing
- Ensures safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures
We are now strengthening our Seafood unit with a person that will deliver technical analyses to the marine aquaculture industry. We are looking for professionals who want to contribute to further improvement of this exciting and innovative industry.
You will support our customers with your professional technical expertise and DNV’s methodology and approach in product certification and analyses. You will have the opportunity to work with a varied customer portfolio. You will work independently and customer-oriented, within a strong and supportive professional environment of colleagues.
You will get to know the Norwegian Aquaculture industry well and gain insight into innovation processes and the latest technology developments. You will develop a large and unique network of contacts and build relationships with professionals who are also dedicated to ensure sustainable seafood for future generations.
Apart from required training and qualification, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally within our organization.
Your tasks will be, but not limited to:
- Hydrodynamic and structural analyses of marine constructions
- Mooring analyses for marine and aquaculture constructions
- Technical approval of aquaculture concepts
- Be a key resource within your field of competence
Location: Norway - to be agreed.
- Responsible for technical evaluation of projects for ESG promotion
- Preparation of third-party opinions for the execution of project financing
- Involvement in project management and business development
- Experience in CSR and sustainability-related work at a business enterprise
- Experience in sustainability-related consulting
- Experience in any of the above with logical thinking, analytical and explanatory skills
and project management experience
- Experience in ESG-related work at business corporations, financial institutions, public organizations, etc.
In line with DNV’s position as a trusted voice to tackle global transformations, the DNV Supply Chain and Product Assurance division’s ambition is to shape the future of assurance through innovating, developing and growing assurance services in Digital, Supply Chain, Rail Transportation amongst many other areas.
Due to our growing Assurance Services, we’re now looking for a dynamic, growth focused Functional Safety Auditor with proven experience in the functional safety sector to join our team in China.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Functional Safety Auditor to carry out and deliver functional safety and cybersecurity assessment services.
When doing this, you will get the opportunity to engage with many of the leading companies and brands from the sector, and work in a team of forward-thinking, passionate professionals.
To carry out and deliver functional safety and cybersecurity assessment services
- Be responsible to meet his/her own KPI-targets
- Carry out work in an efficient and professional manner
- Be responsible for quality of his/her own work
- Plan, execute and report assessment within agreed time scales and economic frameworks
- Be service minded and commercially active towards customers
- Take initiative regarding own professional development
- Assist other assignments appointed by appropriate management
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading renewable energy consultant firm?
Are you committed to address climate change and positively impact society and the world?
Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients, and thrive in a dynamic, inclusive, and respectful environment?
Then you may find the Project Manager in our Energy Infrastructure Independent Engineering team position to be a great fit for you!
DNV Energy Systems ‘Renewables and Power Grids group is seeking a Project Manager to join our Energy Infrastructure Independent Engineering team. DNV is the world’s leading renewable energy consultant and DNV’s Independent Engineering team has held a dominant market position for independent engineering services to support financing and construction of wind energy and transmission projects in North America since the early 1980s. Our team are viewed as experts and thought leaders in the industry.
In this role, our team provides technical consulting and independent engineering services for wind project developers, transmission line developers, financial institutions, and investors who rely upon our reports as part of their investment decision making process. The Project Manager will be responsible for organizing the technical due diligence review process to support the finance and construction of wind projects and transmission lines in North America; communicating and resolving technical issues with clients and lenders/investors; and travelling to project sites in all parts of the country to perform ongoing site inspections related to construction progress on infrastructure and wind equipment installation, including inspection of wind turbines up-tower and transmission infrastructure.
Why should you work for us?
Because within DNV’s Renewables and Power Grids group and organizational culture, how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
This position will ideally be located within our major US market, to include San Diego (CA), Oakland (CA), Portland (ME), Seattle (WA), Austin (TX), Houston (TX) or Dallas (TX). Remote locations may also be considered.
What You’ll Do
- Initiating and coordinating the technical review process among internal specialists (including civil and electrical engineering, energy assessment, turbine technology, transmission line technology, permitting, etc.)
- Performing portions of the due diligence reviews, including contract and financial model (OPEX and CAPEX) reviews
- Coordinating input from technical specialists and writing of the due diligence reports
- Discussing and resolving technical issues with project developers and lenders/investors, including coordinating input on such issues from internal technical specialists as necessary
- Developing and winning proposals for scopes of services related to due diligence work
- Coordinating construction monitoring by DNV, including performing site inspections
- Prioritizing QHSE considerations within the team to ensure safe execution and healthy work environment
- Supporting customers through the financial closings of projects
- Participating in continuous improvement efforts for the Wind and Energy Infrastructure Financing team, including tools/process refinement, and lessons learned initiatives
Are you an experienced sales professional that wants to represent a respected brand and work with the world's leading clean energy developers, financiers, and the U.S. Department of Energy? Are you excited about decarbonizing our energy system and accelerating the energy transition? Do you want to work with the world's premiere independent engineering firm to establish and grow business for leading edge technologies such as green hydrogen, synthetic fuels, and energy transmission?
Join DNV Energy Systems North America as a Principal Energy Infrastructure Technical Sales Manager. In this position you will be working with some of DNV's best and brightest to drive the development and execution of our sales strategy for key growth markets including energy transmission, low carbon intensity hydrogen, carbon capture and sequestration, renewable natural gas, sustainable aviation fuel and other synthetic fuels.
DNV Energy Systems, North America is seeking a Principal Energy Infrastructure Technical Sales Manager to take a leading role by obtaining new customers, maintaining, and growing existing customer relationships, and generating opportunities for new sales with developers, investors, and the U.S. Department of Energy. This role will be an integral part of our team focusing on emerging or advancing energy infrastructure investments including transmission lines, low carbon intensity hydrogen, carbon capture and sequestration, renewable natural gas, sustainable aviation fuel and other synthetic fuels.
Success in this position will require existing knowledge of one or more of the key markets, an existing personal network and experience delivering new business in professional services. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the energy transition while working with world class technical experts and the most significant financiers in North America. DNV is a purpose driven company built on the idea that we can all help to ensure a safe and expedient energy transition that protects life, property, and the environment.
This position will ideally be located within our major US market, to include Arlington (VA), San Diego (CA), Medford (MA), Chalfont (PA) Oakland (CA), Seattle (WA), Houston (TX). Remote locations may also be considered.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across functions to advocate for customer needs and ensure company alignment
- Research prospects, set meetings, create and give sales presentations, and ultimately build strong business relationships with new and existing clients
- Identify technical due diligence opportunities, draft proposals and close deals
- Meet with key Tax Equity Investors and leading Renewable Energy Developers and ensure our services stay aligned with the needs in new and emerging markets
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with key decision makers at the U.S.
- Department of Energy Loan Program Office (LPO) and transmission facilitation program
- Monitor energy transition financing regulations, coordinate team response to DOE announcements
- Leverage new and existing connections to build a healthy pipeline of customers and new opportunities
- Participate in weekly or bi-weekly sales meetings with our team of industry leading engineers and technical sales team to influence, take ownership of and deliver quarterly and annual sales targets
- Identify market gaps for future DNV products and solutions
- Participate in energy transition-focused conferences to spot DNV engagement prospects
DNV’s Healthcare group is seeking a Healthcare Sales Manager, Western Territory to take on the responsibility of leading the sales for DNV North America’s healthcare service line in the Western Territory.
DNV's Healthcare Division is the vanguard of quality improvement in the healthcare industry through promoting adoption and ensuring compliance with internationally recognized ISO 9001 quality management and NIAHO accreditation standards. Our teams of highly qualified healthcare professionals work as trusted partners with providers nationwide to ensure the highest quality and safest care.
The Healthcare Sales Manager, Western Territory is responsible for ensuring that the marketing activities are implemented and that the sales actions are carried out by developing contacts and approaching new potential strategic markets and promoting pertinent DNV Business Assurance Healthcare Industry products/services as per the established marketing strategy, tactical plan and marketing plan.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop sales plans and forecasts for the Territory, analyzing the local market’s needs and expectations, providing input regarding the definition and consequent implementation of an adequate marketing strategy and ensure that the marketing activities are implemented.
- Ensure that the sales actions are carried out by developing contacts and approaching new potential strategic markets and promoting DNV’s services as per established market strategy and goals.
- Prepared and provided activity measurement reports for contacts, sales calls, follow ups, quotes, etc. on a defined frequency.
- Ensure DNV Healthcare group visibility within internal and external clients and customers, managing customer relationship to improve retention, overseeing, and monitoring customer feedbacks and complaints.
- Create, promote, and foster a working environment whereby all sales personnel participate in the improvement of sales processes for the Territory.
- Assess, on a continual basis, the financial results of the activity and provide input regarding price policy for the activities within the Territory.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Our world is changing its energy mix and the power system is undergoing a major overhaul to accommodate this. New techniques allow equipment to be operated closer to the limit, new technologies are applied to enable the massive integration of variable resources, and new market models are piloted to efficiently guide the required investments. How would you like to be part of it? DNV Energy Systems’ Power System Advisory team is working on exciting opportunities and the team is growing.
Insulated high voltage power cables are playing an increasingly larger role in connecting renewables and reinforcing transmission grids. New materials, higher voltages and longer distances are pushing the limits of the technology. We are seeking a qualified Senior Consultant Power Cables to support our clients in making the right decisions and managing technical risk in underground and submarine cable project development. In this role, you will work on transmission development for onshore and offshore transmission grids, utilizing both AC and HVDC technologies. You will carry-out and advise on the development of cable-based transmission projects, from conceptual design through to realization, as Owners and/or as Independent Engineer. You will work with project developers, utilities, ISOs, government entities and investors, across utility-scale and commercial markets for transmission systems. You will represent DNV as thought-leader at industry platforms, in review committees, in panel discussions and in webinars.
This position will include responsibility for project leadership, inter-disciplinary business support and business development. The key focus will be on growing DNV’s Power System Advisory practice by developing innovative and constructable insulated cable system solutions for our customers.
This position will ideally be based in our Austin (TX), San Diego (CA), Portland (OR), Dallas (TX), Seattle (WA), Katy (TX) offices. However, other office locations or working remotely may be considered.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver top quality technical advisory and assurance: As part of multi-disciplinary teams, the Senior Power Cable Consultant will act as Owners Engineer or Independent Engineer on power cable-based projects, providing customers with deep technical insights into the possibilities, characteristics, performance and risks of different cable technology and system choices
- Grow new opportunities and services: The Senior Consultant Power Cables will be responsible for helping maintain DNV’s leadership position in transmission development, offering our customers innovative services for project development and technical diligence of cable-based transmission systems and emerging technologies. To do this, you will be responsible for remaining current on emerging cable system technologies while developing new approaches to assess cable technology and project performance impacts
- Working alongside other leaders and with a high performing team, the Senior Consultant Power Cables will support the preparation of business plans, identifying top opportunities, identifying challenges that need to be addressed in the delivery process to meeting the strategic ambitions, and identifying innovation ideas. You will also support the execution of the strategy, including managing customer relations and customer feedback
- Ensure deliverable quality and methodology evolution: As one of the Senior Principal Consultants on the Power System Advisory team, you will be engaged in writing complex and highly technical reports, consulting with team members about appropriate assumptions during technical analysis and reviewing and approving technical reports. When quality issues do arise, you will be engaged in root cause analyses and take leadership in the subsequent process or behavior improvements to prevent quality challenges in the future
- Facilitate and guide thought leadership for the team: You will be responsible for assisting the Power System Advisory team leadership with creating an annual plan for conferences, white papers, peer-reviewed submissions, and validation campaigns. Your participation will range from giving professional talks and leading thought leadership activities to helping coach and direct the team members engaged in various aspects of analysis, writing, and speaking. You will also be DNV’s representative to many industry working groups, both local and international, and support in the development and deployment of efficiency tools and innovation ideas
- Train, mentor, and inspire our power system advisory staff: Work with DNV’s team of engineers and consultants to ensure that information regarding the latest cable technology and applications are shared; give internal presentations and trainings on relevant emerging technologies; assist in career growth and development of junior staff by serving as a mentor; engage the team in tasks to support thought leadership and conference preparation activities such as helping you with presentation analysis and content
DNV is seeking a motivated Field Marketer to join the Marketing, Communications, and Public Affairs (MCP) Energy Systems team in North America. You will join a talented community of global MCP professionals within DNV, reporting to the MCP Business Partner for Energy Systems North America. The Field Marketing Manager works in close alignment with the business to bring the energy transition in North America forward.
In this role, you will create the space for the North America Energy Systems business unit to grow by enhancing DNV’s reputation as a trusted, credible partner for companies that are transforming in response to the energy transition. Your primary focus is to deliver meaningful lead generation through campaigns highlighting the depth and breadth of DNV’s expertise to build brand awareness and thought leadership amongst key customers. You will also enhance the customer experience by de-mystifying marketing data, generating impactful, actionable insights that enable better and more informed decision around marketing strategy, campaigns, tactics, and content.
You will work directly with Energy Systems’ Market Area Managers (MAM) and Key Account Managers (KAM) in North America, setting priorities, delivering campaigns, and measuring return on marketing investment. You ensure a high-quality brand experience and user journey for customers in the region in line with global quality standards. It’s very important to focus on North America Energy Systems’ needs you build bridges between internal teams to maximize value, you bring new, exciting ideas on how to engage customers and cut through in a crowded market, and you elevate and promote a “ONE DNV” mindset focused on the company’s talented people and expertise.
This position will ideally be based in our Katy (TX) office. Remote work may be considered for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do
- Partners with the business to provide end-to-end project management of data driven, customer centric marketing and communications campaigns
- Brings measurement and data to the heart of N.A. Energy Systems MCP team, translating customer and competitor market intelligence into actionable insights that enable nimble MCP action, more impactful content, and an optimized customer experience
- Strengthens DNV’s thought leadership and brand recognition within the market amongst priority customers
- Ensures quality by working within the global MCP standards, systems, and channels
- Advises and acts as single point of contact to the N.A. Energy Systems business unit on all aspects of marketing, communications, and public affairs
About Approval Centre Europe
The business unit Maritime Ship Classification Approval (M-SA) at DNV consists of Approval Centre Poland (ACP) in Gdynia, Approval Centre Germany (ACG) in Hamburg and Approval Centre Norway (ACN) in Høvik. Main competences of the Approval Centres (AC) are approval, verification and certification services for maritime related assets, mainly newbuilding, conversions, alternations and certification of materials and components.
Decarbonization Services unit within Approval Centre Poland is responsible for effective the end-to-end process of CO2 reporting verification.
We are looking for a temporary support or intern motivated to learn about marine CO2 reporting regulation, the role of verifier and digital approach for verification of CO2 emission.
You will be responsible for handling and ensuring that data reported by our clients hasrequired quality, communicate with client on comments, work using internal production system and verification tools.
You will have a unique opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in the following:
- General overview of the technical documentation classification
- Work with development of digital verification tools
- Data quality check and identification of the received documents (monitoring plans, emission reports and fuel oil consumption reports) from external companies
- Close cooperation with international technical departments across DNV’s global approval network
- Cooperation with shipowners around the world
Work is located in Sczecin or Gdynia (hybrid model).
We offer time-limited contract until end of June 2024 with posibility for extention.
Are you passionate about renewable energy and looking to expand your impact?
Are you interested in having a hand in shaping the direction of the fast-growing wind, offshore wind, and hydrogen industry?
DNV’s Energy Transition Outlook predicts that we will exhaust the 1.5 degree carbon budget in 2028. How will you spend your next 5 years making a measurable impact on climate change mitigation?
DNV Energy’s Electrical Engineering team is growing rapidly. Our team is comprised of highly skilled electrical engineers performing owner’s engineering, preliminary design, interconnection services, technical due diligence for new construction and repowering, and construction monitoring for the wind, offshore wind, solar PV, energy storage, and emerging technologies industries.
We are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineering-Wind onshore/offshore to join our team. The Senior Engineer’s skillset will both shape the direction and application of expertise to services, as well as complement a group of highly skilled, Senior- and Principal level experts making a daily impact in the development, design, and construction of projects. The Senior Engineer, depending on skillsets and interest, will perform a wide variety of technical tasks applying experience and training in electrical power systems, electronics, controls, and instrumentation in support of the design, development, and construction of renewable energy projects.
Why should you work with us?
Within DNV’s Renewables and Power Grids group and organizational culture, how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
This position is located in one of our DNV offices across Canada
What you’ll do:
- Act as a collaborative subject matter expert on electrical engineering projects, authoring and/or reviewing technical reports alongside a variety of internal teams, including independent engineering, asset operations, onshore and offshore wind advisory, permitting, civil engineering, turbine technology, power systems advisory (grid and markets studies group), and other teams globally
- Review electrical designs and interconnection contracts and studies for onshore wind, offshore wind, high voltage substation design, and other projects
- Support business development activities in North America, by demonstrating curiosity and engaging in authentic, expertise-driven discussions with DNV’s 25+ key accounts and over 100+ renewable energy customers in North America. Identify opportunities across multiple renewable energy types to offer value-added services to customers as a seller-doer
- Support strategy, market positioning, and develop thought leadership (committee engagements, conference attendance and developing webinars, guides and standards development, whitepapers and/or blog posts)
- Perform or review power system studies such as grounding, reactive power, cable ampacity, and preliminary collection system design using computer software and other methods
- Provide guidance and training in electrical commissioning, safety, and procedures
- The Electrical Engineer will enjoy a wide variety of field and analytical work including in-depth work in the full spectrum of electric power systems, with frequent interaction with experts from the related turbine, energy analysis, environmental, and civil engineering groups
Area Benelux & France is part of the Maritime Region West Europe, consisting of a team of approximately 73 committed employees taking care of various technical services. These services are related to the following disciplines:
CMC - Certification of Materials and Components for vessels and offshore installations.
NB - New Building classification for vessels and offshore installations.
The Area is collaborating closely with the Regional FiS - Fleet in Service organization.
There are five office locations in the Area; Antwerp, Le Havre, Marseille, Saint-Nazaire and Rotterdam. Besides this, several people are working from a home office, to cover the geographical needs of our clients.
We aim to be the front-runner in innovation, digitalization and customer-centricity. For various disciplines, new regimes are continuously introduced. Recent examples are electronic certificates, remote inspections, 3D printing, sensor-based maintenance, alternative fuels, and now heading towards the future of shipping. Customer needs and footprint reduction are key elements in this.
In order to support the CMC activities in Normandie & Northern France, we are looking for a generalist senior surveyor to join our CMC team in France and Belgium.
- Certification and verification of materials and components underclass and non-class related systems and processes.
- Follow up on New Building construction for local yards building Crew Transfer Vessels.
- Manage a group of customers and interact with colleagues from all over the world to follow up on their needs.
- Be the advisor of our customers to guide them in the regulatory landscape of the maritime industry and support their development.
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner with due regard to your own safety and the safety of others.
- Work with a highly engaged team in an environment where trust, teamwork, and innovation are core values.
- An interesting technical function, where you will be responsible for the certification of a variety of technical products
- The opportunity to grow and develop in a desired expertise role
- A job that continuously evolves due to technological developments
- A flexible but also demanding job with high responsibility, where you meet interesting clients and products
- A job where you can grow and develop into other functions.
Conditions of Employment
Local terms and conditions. Contrat cadre Syntec. A company car is provided. Travel within the region & France is required. Working from home is possible.
DNV’s Noble Denton marine services APAC have supported the offshore and energy industry for more than 50 years, helping customers to reduce risk and enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations.
As the successful candidate:
- You will be working in the business area Energy Systems (https://www.dnv.com/about/energy-systems/index.html) within the Region Asia Pacific. Energy Systems offers a comprehensive range of engineering and consulting services serving the full spectrum of the energy industry with a focus on supporting the Energy Transition.
- You will be part of the Floaters and Marine Operations advisory section, which is a diverse and multinational team based in Shanghai and Singapore, consisting of 16 experts in floating systems, naval architecture, and complex transportation and installation methods. The section renders a variety of strength and fatigue studies as well as transportation and installation services for complex systems like FPSO, FSRU, Floating Wind Turbines, Floating Solar and aqua-culture infrastructures.
You will be leading the accounting team which involves closely working with business areas, tax teams, regional managers to ensure appropriate preparation of financials statements of the Company, strict adherence with internal regulations regarding accounting, providing required approvals during month close, running balance sheet reviews at regular intervals providing required support to tax team on litigation matters, . The key responsibilities for this profile are as below :
- Responsible for managing accounting and reporting processes as per IAS, Quarterly Balance Sheet reviewes, MIS reporting and Month-end closing.
- To guide and support the respective Chief Accountrants in preparation and filing of statutory financial statements under applicable local GAAP
- Maintain statutory compliance in the India region including coordination with tax and legal functions, and external auditors.
- Provide accounting guidance to team on day-to-day accounting matters.
- To actively support in Period End and Year End close processes ensuring quality and fulfilment of relevant Group and statutory requirements
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting policies and procedures, and control environment.
- To play a strategic role in enhancing the quality of the work and automation plans of the Company
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased service productivity.
- Ensure resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand;
- To be the first point of contact for business areas on any support required from the accounting team
- Monitoring and maintaining the cash flow for all legal entities
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team dedicated to making the world safer and more sustainable? DNV – Energy Systems group is seeking a Program Director to join our Albuquerque, New Mexico team. At DNV, we strive to make a difference every single day. We’re committed and passionate about sustainability and are looking for an experienced leader to join our team.
Our Albuquerque office helps New Mexico’s businesses and multifamily communities save energy through PNM rebates for qualifying energy efficient equipment. The team also works to educate and engage PNM customers in the PNM Transportation Electrification Program which offers rebates and resources that make it simple to install EV supply equipment for PNM customers.
This position will be based out of our DNV office in Albuquerque, NM.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with utility client to roll out and execute energy programs for commercial and industrial utility customers
- Hire, train and supervise administrative, engineering and outreach/marketing staff to meet energy savings goals within budget
- Manage a group of sub-contractors based on defined scopes and expectations
- Develop and implement an operations strategy that will meet utility defined performance, financial, and energy efficiency savings goals
- Monitor program results including energy savings, quality assurance and develop recommendations to continuously improve the program under ISO 9001 standards
- Presentations to a variety of stakeholders, including utility customers, trade allies and utility management on program status and/or energy efficient technologies and utility incentives for these technologies
- Preparation of written reports to utility client
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Research, track, maintain and update leads
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- Securing appointments for the sales team for on-site product demonstrations
- Conducting qualification, discovery and other pre-sales calls with prospects
- Telephone, email and other forms of prospecting for new customers; fielding inbound calls & email inquiries
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors
Would you like a career where you can be actively engaged in contributing to the global transition to renewable energy?
Are you interested in taking ownership of technical challenges and managing projects in the renewable energy industry?
Then come join our team of highly skilled engineers and consultants who help customers manage their solar measurement campaigns!
DNV is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our Measurements team. The primary function of this position is to support construction crews in installations and maintenance of meteorological stations including met masts, lidars, and solar monitoring stations. You will work with clients regularly, providing them with quality measurement and maintenance campaigns and building genuine relationships as part of one of the most respected independent consultancies in the world.
This position will ideally be based out of Seattle, WA. Other locations San Diego, CA, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Portland, OR, Oakland, CA, Medford, MA, and Austin, TX markets will be considered. Fully remote work could also be considered.
What You’ll Do
Act as project manager for solar meteorological station installations and service campaigns, including
- Managing customer expectations (safety, quality, timeline, budget)
- Organizing and overseeing subcontractor schedules and mobilizations for on-site installation and commissioning of equipment, often with last-minute changes
- Remotely support technical troubleshooting (meteorological sensors, data acquisitions systems, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders to resolve issues in a time critical manner
- Overseeing work-at-heights campaigns in a safe manner
- Consulting, designing, procuring, and preparing instrumentation suites for measurements
- Data monitoring, authoring and reviewing technical plans and reports
Work with team leaders to coordinate delivery of all the Section’s projects per the following priorities
- Commitment to safety and to DNV safety procedures
- Customer satisfaction
- Timeliness, quality and on-budget of deliverables
- Uncovering opportunities to add value
Optional tasks may include
- Inspection, verification, and commissioning of measurement systems
- Climbing wind turbines and meteorological masts
- Installation and calibration of measurement systems
- Troubleshooting data acquisition systems and sensors
Additional tasks may include
- Business development through lead generation and proposal writing
- Developing tools and processes to continuously improve quality and value of delivery
- Attend and participate in Regional, Department, Section, Lunch & Learn meetings, etc
- Attend and participate in internal and external safety, IT, management trainings, etc
- Developing tools and processes to continuously improve quality and value of delivery
The HR Operations team is the vital first point of contact for DNV employees and managers across Europe. We pride ourselves on delivering top-notch HR support, managing essential HR processes, and ensuring a seamless on- to offboarding experience for our employees.
Join us as an HR Operations Specialist (German language)
for our HR Operations Team in Gdynia, Poland.
Company Overview: DNV is committed to creating a positive workplace culture where every employee can thrive. Our team’s mission is to provide excellent HR support and services to our dedicated team in Central Europe.
Job Summary: As an HR Operations Specialist you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our employees have the best HR support. You will join a dynamic team, collaborating with various stakeholders and contributing to the continuous improvement of our HR processes, supporting our employees in processes like onboarding, compensation, benefits, offboarding, contract changes and many more.
- Customer-Centric Support: Respond promptly and professionally to employee queries using our ticketing tool. Your friendly and helpful responses will be a vital part of our HR support system.
- Data Management: Register and maintain employee master data in our HR system, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Employee Engagement: Deliver HR documents to employees promptly, helping them stay informed and engaged.
- Collaboration: Work closely with HR Business Area Managers, HR Advisors, and other stakeholders from our Hamburg office, fostering a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Knowledge Sharing: Contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal knowledge database, making sure we have up-to-date information and resources for our team.
- Onboarding and Offboarding: Play an essential role in the onboarding and offboarding process for employees, ensuring a smooth transition into and out of the company.
- Project Participation: Get involved in HR projects to help us drive positive change and innovation in our HR processes.
- Process Improvement: Work on process improvements for internal procedures, suggesting ideas to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Team Support: Collaborate closely with colleagues within your team and across teams, fostering a friendly and collaborative work atmosphere.
Are you interested in helping enable the energy transition to clean and sustainable sources? Are you motivated to be part of a team of experts ensuring wind projects' robust installation and operation?
DNV’s Renewables group seeks a Wind Turbine Investigator - Electrical to join our Wind Technology section. In this role, you will support technical advisory services as part of the Investigation team, focusing on electrical diagnostics and predictive analyses, failure investigations, and operational optimization.
This position is preferred to be based out of our Ciudad de Mexico or Queretaro offices in Mexico.
What You’ll Do
- Provide project-related field investigation and support within Renewables Advisory SEMELA, focusing on wind turbine electrical components. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform RCAs, expert opinion, and failure investigations
- Manufacturing evaluations and production quality control
- Contributing to and/or leading investigations of turbine components, accidents, and system failures
- Understanding of the mechanical behavior of different wind turbine drive-train configurations
- Systematically evaluating data to assess specific failure modes, causal factors, and mitigating strategies
- Modeling component reliability and cost for aging wind farms based on customer and internal data sets, visualizing and interpreting resulting information for customers
- Author detailed technical and analytical reports, write messages, emails, or technical notes to communicate clearly and objectively internally and to clients with accuracy and technical rigor
- Provide technical support to other internal departments on rotating machinery
- Managing projects from the proposal stage to invoicing
- SCADA data analysis and understanding of variables behavior in operational wind turbines
- Complete company-required documentation in a timely manner, such as HSE documentation, time sheets, expense reports, inspection check sheets, tracking reports, and scheduling controls
We are seeking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant
for the Global Centre GSS Finance in Gdynia, Poland.
Accounts Receivable Accountant will initially report to the Team Leader within the AR Section. Accounts Receivable Accountant is a member of a team of accountants, overseeing all AR-related duties of a given geographical region.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm to be part of the Global Centre.
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for daily application of receipts to customer accounts
- Resolving bank/General Ledger discrepancies pertaining to receipts from daily bank reconciliations
- Working with external customers to reconcile any payment/billing discrepancies
- Reconciling Accounts Receivable sub-ledger against General Ledger
- Ensuring that AR write-offs are properly authorized as per chart of authority before submitting for booking
- Analyze financial information and summarize them
- Produce high quality reports and present data
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve them efficiently
- Showing initiative and provide input to implement process improvements