We are looking for a Student Assistant for our Hull, Machinery and TOCA team. You will be included in the process of vessles' transfer between classes. Your main tasks will include:
- Support of the document control team and project managers in the area of document handling
- Receival of customer documents (electronically, by email or download of customer systems)
- Checking for completeness
- Input in DMS (Document Management System)
- Support of the internal process of document distribution
- Document check and feedback of the results to the customer
- Check for missing documents based on transmittals
- Other support in the area of Project Management
Do you want to help the advancement of renewable energy?
DNV Energy Systems Solar Independent Engineer, Distributed Generation is looking for a fantastic Project Manager to join our diverse and dynamic team as we continue to lead the energy transition and broaden access to solar + storage energy for all by offering assurance services that enable developers, financiers and tax equity investors to safely and reliably scale their businesses in the rapidly evolving and growing distributed generation solar and storage segment. By joining our team, you will be part of accelerating the widespread deployment of solar energy, energy storage systems, and positively impacting society and the planet. We achieve our purpose through the long-term success of our customers. We strive to be a high-performing, innovative team that reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
In this role, you will work on a variety of solar + storage projects throughout North America. You will be exposed to the entire project life cycle, work with the biggest developers and financiers in the space with cutting edge technology. The primary functions of this position include supporting major customer accounts, performing project due diligence, managing projects, contributing to process improvements, sharing knowledge, obtaining and receiving feedback, and a bit of business development including developing proposals.
DNV is the world’s leading renewable energy consultant. DNV’s Solar team holds a substantial market position for independent engineering services to support the financing and construction of solar + storage projects in North America, and our staff are viewed as experts and thought leaders in the industry. In this role, our team provides technical consulting and independent engineering services for solar project developers, financial institutions, and investors who rely on our reports as part of their investment decision making process.
In our team, we care about providing our employees with a unique experience. We are proud supporters of our ever-growing community of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). We prioritize flexible work environments, including remote-first options and flexible work schedules and we offer well-being support with subscriptions to Calm or Headspace. We also like to have fun – from team music playlists and swag to lunch via Uber Eats for lunch and learns and so much more!
This position is based out of San Diego CA, Portland OR, Oakland CA, Seattle WA, Austin TX, Chalfont PA, Medford, MA, Montreal, CA, Toronto, CA, or remote locations
What You’ll Do
- Initiating and coordinating the technical review process among internal specialists including civil and electrical engineering, energy assessment, technology, and permitting teams, and synthesizing and writing due diligence reports
- Performing overall project management activities and ensuring excellent customer communication as the key point of contact for the execution of due diligence engagements
- Performing portions of due diligence reviews, including contract and financial model reviews, and synthesis of inputs from technical disciplines, as well as other reviews and analysis within the candidate’s expertise
- Discussing and resolving technical issues with project developers, lenders, and investors, including coordinating input on such issues from internal technical specialists
- Developing and winning proposals for scopes of services related to due diligence work
- Coordinating or performing DNV construction monitoring and site visit activities
- Supporting customers through the financial closings of projects
- Participating in continuous improvement efforts including leading tool development, process refinement, digitization efforts, and lessons learned activities
- Discussing and resolving challenging technical issues
- Supporting our mission and vision and having fun while you do it!
DNV Energy System’s Energy Management Business Area is seeking a Business / Program Analyst(Remote) to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will provide analytical support to our utility-led energy efficiency incentive programs by collecting, analyzing, and reporting program data. This role will also serve as the program’s point of contact with IT Teams to manage, improve and test program databases.
DNV is seeking the best candidate for this position and the position may be based out of any of DNV’s continental U.S. offices full-time or in a Remote location will be considered for the right candidate
What you’ll do
- Data Management & Reporting
- Perform a variety of quality control checks to maintain and assure the accuracy and consistency of data in tracking systems
- Implement corrective actions as needed
- Maintain existing dashboard reporting tools, identify enhancements, track
- Deliver weekly and monthly status reports
- Submit regulatory transaction report(s) within agreed upon delivery schedule and ensure they meet submission specifications
- Compile and deliver ad hoc reports as needed
- Compile reports on energy efficiency program, including energy savings, incentive calculations, technology cost impacts, and application processes/statuses
- Project Management / Financial
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Invoicing (deliver invoices for time & materials and variable compensation engagements; fixed contracts should be handled by an administrator and supervised by the analyst and manager)
- Deliver financial risk reports and support team in revenue recognition
- Database Configuration
- Database configuration (population of database lookup tables, identification of business requirements, and ensure proper database configuration)
- Ensure administrators are trained on procedures for using tracking systems, operational reports, and batch tools
- Identify gaps in systems/processes relative to business requirements and work to support team in delivering optimal solutions
- Represent project needs by engaging and supporting in product development processes
- Serve as stakeholder and communicate project business requirements
- Perform and/or manage user acceptance and regression testing and populate test case documents to support product development process
GSS Real Estate & Procurement (REM&Proc) delivers services out of two Global Centres and 9 Regional Offices.
For the Region West-, South- & East Europe, we are looking for a Regional Procurement Expert.
DNV’s procurement organization, REM&Proc, is currently undergoing a transformation in order to increase its maturity, professionalism and capabilities across indirect spend categories and geographies. A new vision and strategy for procurement has been developed resulting in that a new global procurement operating model is being implemented within DNV. A key part of this new operating model is related to new talent and in particular new Procurement expert talent which will have a close collaboration with Global Category Leads, Regional Managers and Global Center specialists. These roles are essential for the new operating model and form a critical success factor for the procurement transformation.
- The role is a multi-role covering both Global and Regional sourcing, contracting and supplier management execution and supporting the Global Category Lead.
- You will be working in a small, international team where cooperation is vital. You report to the Regional Manager.
DNV Renewables Certification, a business unit in Energy Systems, consists of 210 highly skilled employees, working within the certification of wind farms, wind turbines and other renewable energy sources like PV, wave and biogas.
We are increasing our capacity for DNV global Floating Wind Certification and are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Floating Wind Engineer with strong engineering skills to strengthen and further develop our offshore wind certification team, especially in the field of floating wind applications.
Knowledge sharing and cooperation with other DNV Group floating wind experts worldwide will be expected.
This position will be located in our Medford, MA DNV office location
What You'll Do
- Provide our customers with certification services related to offshore wind farms and turbines with focus on floating wind turbines
- Customer contact and project management of component and project certification projects
- Discuss and resolve technical issues with developers and designers during the certification process
- Lead and perform assessment on floating offshore wind turbines in the area of expertise, including independent calculations
- Participation in floating wind research and development projcts (DNV JIP’s, Horizon Europe) as well as floating turbine standard development (DNV-ST-0119, DNV-RP-0286,…)
- Participate in business development activities. Build relationships and manage interfaces with external clients
- Provide a professional and consistent reception cover. Take calls to the main incoming switchboard and distribute them to the correct people. Make sure visitors are all signed in and dealt with
- Ensure client meeting rooms are always tidy and appropriately stocked with the necessary catering items
- Operate video conferencing facilities – to be a trouble shooter for any meetings held on ground floor and update the digital screens
- Book in room layout requests, and order and host meeting room lunches and check the catering schedule on a daily basis. Serve refreshments and lunches and clear them away afterwards
- Book taxi’s and complete the relevant paperwork
- Book local car hire and take collection of cars and complete all relevant paperwork, including the emissions
- Book in post and courier deliveries and frank all outgoing post and book couriers and special deliveries and update despatch log
- Ordering of office consumables including e.g., Sainsbury’s, stationery
- Courses – welcome delegates, set up rooms and help with course material
- Book and issue mobile equipment, and ensure that it is returned
- Book car parking spaces
- Collate and bind documents for courses and other requests
- Maintain off site archive database, including the delivery/collection of archived information
- Maintain the weekly Fire Warden and First Aid movements sheet
- Deal with all invoicing e.g., cars, couriers etc.
- Produce and keep updated a reception manual / working instruction that documents all processes
- Provide expense support for Heads of Department/Heads of Section (travel/mileage – entering onto a database).
DNV Japan is hiring:
Ship’s newbuilding surveyor, serving Shipbuilding Industries
DNV is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures
Please visit our global website for further information of DNV Maritime :
DNV Maritime Japan provides Classification services such as Plan Approval, Newbuilding and Fleet in Service surveys, as well as Certification of Materials and Components.
DNV Maritime in Japan is seeking a ship's Project Manager Field [PMF] to be engaged primarily with the Japanese shipbuilding industry:
- Responsible project manager of the ship’s newbuilding at shipyards mainly west side of Japan during its construction period.
- Smooth execution of the project in cooperation with local and international PMF, Project Task Member [PTM] and management.
- Proactive and smooth communication with the shipyard and the owner’s representative.
The candidate will also be responsible for enhancing and strengthening the DNV Maritime position in Japanese shipbuilding industries.
It should be noted that there will also be opportunities for the candidate to experience and learn about technical issues more deeply through discussions internally with other surveyors stationed globally as well as through actual newbuilding projects at shipbuilders.
The successful candidate will be provided with internal training and qualification schemes.
To enable Energy Systems to achieve its strategic ambitions and become future fit, we need leaders who understand and can translate customers’ expectations. We are looking for an energetic new collegue to further develop sustainable value propositions for and with our key customers.
You will be part of the Transmission & Distribution Technology (TDT) team in Germany.
The diverse TDT team includes 90 professionals (a mix of PhD, MSc and BSc level) with different backgrounds and from various cultures located in Dresden, Germany and Arnhem, Netherlands. Together we deliver specialized and innovative technology advisory services to our customers in the Transmission & Distribution working field. They are mainly transmission and distribution system operators, power utilities and industries. The engineers and consultants are involved in German, as well as international, projects and collaborate in and with other teams within DNV. Examples of projects we work on: substation, overhead lines, HVDC interconnectors, power failure investigations, technology readiness assessment, specification writing & reviews, witnessing of test, owners’ engineers roles, design studies.
You will be responsible for business development and sales of Power Equipment Advisory for the German Transmission & Distribution system operators, power utilities and support the development of a the TDT service portfolio & roadmap within Power Grids to deliver a high-value end-to-end-solution to the customers.
- Identify, drive and support TDT sales and market opportunities by generating leads, defining quality proposals and close deals
- Driving the definition of a high value/technical TDT propositions for the customers and support the development of an overall strategy for the TDT and Power Grids portfolio & roadmap
- Being close to the T&D market and our customers, you will monitor and anticipate (technical) market developments, providing detailed information to the Head of Department (HoD) / Team Lead (e.g. to enable advanced resource planning and competency development of staff)
- Analyze new business opportunities, gather (technical) market intelligence and ensure distribution of knowledge amongst relevant people
- Decide the market approach for strategic and tactical projects together with your HoD, TL and the dedicated key account managers
- You will act as a Project Sponsor on some projects
- Encourage and ensure that lessons learnt, and latest developments are shared across the teams
As Sales Executive at the specified location, you would be responsible to nurture current clientele, cross-sell and upsell various trainings, acquire new clients to expand the geographic and services spread. Your primary task will be to sell certification & trainings (standard and customize), to all industries and business types. You will be responsible for the achievement of the sales target in your territory. You will Implement the sales plan and collaborate with experts to serve clients across industries.
You will be supported by the highly qualified technical team for special services in making technical proposals, qualification, presentations and supporting selling of services wherever essential for closing the contracts.
You should be based out of Delhi and are expected to have extensive knowledge of the local market. The role will required travel within territory.
Enhance the sales and revenue in the specified region/station
Maintain effective external facing relationships to enhance the brand across the region while exhibiting good stake-holder management internally.
DNV - Business Assurance Global Technical HUB (GTH), part of Global Operations & Technical, is responsible for Global Accreditation and Compliance Governance in an efficient and cost-effective way. The Product/Scheme Managers in the GTH are part of a global MSC technical team and work in close cooperation with the market units’ departments sales and operations.
The role will report to GTH IS/ICT Team Manager.
The main goals of the TISAX Product Manager role are to contribute to monitoring, implementation, maintaining and development of the TISAX and ENX rules at the global level for all DNV units. Timely availability to the market of certification scheme updates and new developments is of utmost importance.
Main tasks will include:
- Main contact for ENX
- Technical support and contribution to managing all the activities related to the issues of the certificates (quote, TR, qualification evaluation)
- Technical support and contribution to managing scheme owner activities (compliance, recall, internal audits, external audit management)
- Development of technical guidelines/ instructions and procedures
- Support to the development of TISAX or similar standards
- Guiding the administration support team on TISAX/ENX tasks
- Cooperation with other technical responsible colleagues in the GTH MSC
- Ensure co-operation and team building among the other DNV Functions (Sales, Customer Care, GCUs, etc.)
- Conducting audits to maintain auditor qualifications
Are you looking to join a global, growth-oriented company focused on creating a sustainable future for our planet? DNV Energy Services USA, Inc. is seeking a Program Manager - Solar to join our Program Development and Implementation team, who will manage and build relationships with utility clients and key stakeholders and run the day-to-day operations and program planning.
Want to be part of the change? Illinois is a growing solar market that has benefited from a strong renewable portfolio standard that requires generating 40% of their energy from renewable sources by 2030. We need your background in the renewable industry to help influence program development and implantation to strive toward this vital goal.
The program manager is responsible for achieving all client goals and budget adherence as well as satisfying internal revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction metrics. The program manager will act as the primary customer contact for program activities and lead meetings to discuss program performance. Additionally, the program manager will identify program needs and design innovations or changes to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction. This role will be responsible to identify and develop new business opportunities for future growth.
This position is based out of our Oak Brook, Illinois office.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve program Incentive and Savings goals
- Create a collaborative and productive relationship with client Point of Contact
- Meet compliance requirements of Scope of Work and Contract
- Ensure a clear understanding of expectations by direct reports
- Grow contract Year over Year
- Have direct responsibility for all aspects of program implementation
- Achieve all client goals and budget adherence as well as satisfying internal revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Create and expand relationships with key decision-makers to develop an understanding of the customer's needs and processes
- Communicate value propositions to the customer based on DNV service offerings and capabilities to help identify and develop new business opportunities
- Monitor project billing against internal and client budgets, goals and resource utilization
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Monitor application data entry, database management, database update and maintenance to achieve client metrics
- Identifies problems and obtains solutions
- Suggest, develop, and design program innovations or changes for increased customer satisfaction
- Manage program support teams, analysts, administrative and field inspections staff
- Lead all team and client meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items, and proactively following up on action items
- Responsible for delivery of program goals and objectives in alignment with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Direct the work of employees assigned to the program and mentor/motivate staff
- Collaborate with technology partner to understand their IT buildout
- Understand and direct internal IT buildout to provide client with complete technical solution
- Prepare time-sensitive deliverables for program stakeholders
- Lead all contractor and developer relationships and provide market feedback to the customer
- Oversee the processing of all application, inspection scheduling, and rebate approvals to ensure all program guidelines are met
- Develop all program processes and provides recommendations for future enhancements, ensuring that all processes comply with DNV documented policies
Are you looking to join a global, growth-oriented company focused on creating a sustainable future for our planet? DNV Energy Services USA, Inc. is seeking an Energy Efficiency Program Manager to join our Program Development and Implementation team, who will manage and build relationships with utility clients and key stakeholders and run the day-to-day operations and program planning.
This role makes you part of the energy and climate solution. With the recent passage of revised energy legislation in Illinois, Energy Efficiency has cemented its place as the cheapest way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The Custom program is a critical piece of the utility and DNV portfolio. You will have purview over the work, the team, the outcomes, and client success.
The program manager is responsible for achieving all client goals and budget adherence as well as satisfying internal revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction metrics. The program manager will act as the primary customer contact for program activities and lead meetings to discuss program performance. Additionally, the program manager will identify program needs and designs innovations or changes to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction. This role will be responsible to identify and develop new business opportunities for future growth.
This position is based out of our Oak Brook, Illinois office.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve program Incentive and Savings goals
- Create a collaborative and productive relationship with client Point of Contact
- Meet compliance requirements of Scope of Work and Contract
- Ensure a clear understanding of expectations by direct reports
- Build a robust pipeline of projects
- Increase Diverse trade ally participation
- Engage daily with client Point of Contact through all channels
- Weekly presentation of analysis and program status
- Monthly presentation of program results to internal and external leadership
- Prepare slide decks for meetings
- Provide budgetary guidance to Portfolio Director
- Manage day to day operations of the program, including
- managing the program to a set budget and energy savings goal
- program analysis and reporting
- supervision of staff (2-5 FTEs)
- proactive program planning
- gather market intelligence
- ensure correct calculations of energy savings
- Support project management and quality assurance for client programs
- Develop or assist with the development of Marketing, Outreach, Engineering and Quality
- Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) plans
- Support and enforce achievement of plans
- Lead measure development to expand the program to include more non-lighting measures
- Participate in Evaluation meetings to discuss and improve Realization Rate and Net to Gross calculations
- Lead budget and planning activities for subsequent years
Marine Operations and Dynamic Positioning Services is a team within our Noble Denton marine services service area which perform a wide number of different marine advisory and consultancy services including, but not limited to:
- Dynamic Positioning Services.
- Assurance on Mission Specific Elements like Dive Systems, ROV Systems, Cranes, cable & Pipelay, lifting and Ballast systems.
- Vessel assurance inspections and marine surveys (CMID, OVID, on/off-hire, condition, suitability).
- Towing Vessel Approval Scheme (TVAS).
- Advisory services for rig moves, float-over operations, FPSO relocations, mooring operations, offshore heavy lifts, subsea power cable installations and all operations related to offshore wind farms.
- General marine consultancy.
- Marine casualty/ Incident investigation.
- Development and implementation of marine assurance procedures.
- Provision of marine advisory support on traditional oil and gas and renewables projects including as Marine Warranty Surveyor.
We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer to further enhance our marine operations team. The team is multi-disciplined and comprises of master mariners, electrical engineers, marine systems engineers and control system engineers who work individually or collectively on a wide variety of multi-disciplinary projects. Personnel can be involved in many different types of work and can range from anything from single day surveys to part of a team delivering ongoing services throughout a client’s marine operations.
Your role as an Electrical Engineer will be to perform a variety of tasks, as listed below, on the electrical power generation and distribution systems onboard the vessel (generators, switchgear, circuit protection, UPS, battery chargers, emergency power systems, fault propagation, HV & LV systems), including electrical systems asscoiated with mission critical equipment such as dive systems, ballast and bilge systems, cranes, pipelay and cablelay equipment:
- Perform Failure Modes and Effects Analysis.
- Create proving trials programs to support the desktop FMEA.
- Create annual trials programs for the ongoing verification and validation of the FMEA.
- Attend onboard vessels to witness proving and annual trials.
- General Marine consultancy within the electrical discipline.
- Perform risk based critical analysis with respect to electrical systems on mission specific equipment with regards to design, operational interface, capability and general suitability for intended operations.
- Review of fault protection studies, short circuit analysis, voltage dip ride through studies and similar electrical calculation/simulation studies.
- Delivering scopes of work in accordance with agreed budget and timeframe, meeting client KPI’s where applicable.
- Acting as a discipline lead or be working towards this role.
- Mentoring junior engineers.
- Preparing tenders and proposals.
- Reviewing of Electrical Control and Instrumentation documents such as Philosophies, Specifications, Calculations, Studies, P&IDs, single line diagrams, block diagrams, Functional Safety documentation, Equipment Data Sheets and Certificates.
- Maintaining high performance without compromising on quality, when under pressure.
- Identifying of issues or obstacles and proposing and implementing solutions.
- Communicating with both specialist and non-specialist stakeholders.
- Safety focused attitude with an awareness of the implications and consequences of our analysis and work to the safety of offshore operations and personnel.
To enable Energy Systems to achieve its strategic ambitions and become a future fit, we need leaders who drive business operations to meet customers’ expectations while also continuously improving the way we work. Region SEMELA is therefore seeking the Regional Segment Lead Storage to further engage the different teams on the delivery and market side along the region and push market penetration.
The Regional Segment Lead is responsible for the growth of market segments (Hydrogen & CCS, Offshore Wind, and Energy Storage) within the Region. The Regional Segment Leads report to the Regional Director/ Regional Head of Sales with a dotted line to the Global Segment Lead. The role of the Regional Segment Lead is to connect our customers to our leading competencies. This enables us to accelerate in a growing strategic market segment. She or he stimulates cross- and up-selling and cross-manning within projects. In this position, you collaborate closely with Global Segment Leads and KAMs and proactively engage with our customers. You will maintain an updated reference portfolio that showcases our leading competencies for the relevant markets and our project experience. Next to this you will own our market positioning and manage external relations in collaboration with Marketing, Communication & Public Affairs.
The Risk Management Advisory team is further growing to strengthen our overall advisory service branch. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated German-speaking candidates for our growing team of highly skilled colleagues with a focus on setting up, improving and auditing of PSM and HSE management systems.
To provide our customers with the best results and to stay ahead we encourage open-minded thinking in our social working environment, an environment where all fresh ideas are welcome. We believe that you can help us and our clients to safeguard and improve their performance.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant with a strong passion and interests in working in the field of risk management. A focus in auditing/developing (process) safety management system would be beneficial. In the field of HSE management systems, DNV can rely on the International Safety Rating System (ISRS) which includes decades of experience in best practice management systems.
Overall, the section Risk Management Advisory covers, among others, consulting and training in the following service areas:
- Implementation, Improvement and auditing of (process) safety management systems
- Process Hazard Analysis (HAZID, HAZOP, FME( C)A, FTA, ETA etc.)
- Functional Safety
- Reliability analysis
- Incident investigation
As a competent project partner, we support our clients through the whole project lifetime from feasibility studies during the design and operation to the decommissioning of plants. Our client portfolio ranges from design companies to operators for Oil and Gas upstream plants, storage facilities and refineries as well as chemical processing plants (whole downstream sector). Services for reliability and incident investigations are also provided to other industries.
The section Risk Management Advisory works closely together with other disciplines in Hamburg as well as the worldwide network of DNV’s risk consultants. Excellent German and English skills are therefore an essential part of the required qualifications. The wide range of tasks offers several interdisciplinary activities, technical challenges and good development opportunities for an open and flexible engineer/consultant who likes to work in technical fields and already has a profound knowledge of one or more of our service areas.
The job covers in-depth teamwork and:
- Management and processing of our key clients in the field of risk management
- Technical and relationship based responsibility in the area of new client development and during the setup of proposals
- Set up and implementation of solutions for technical and organizational challenges of our clients including project management of large scale projects and leadership of project teams
- Analysing of incidents using DNVs SCAT/BSCAT methodologies or industrial best practice including trainings
- From improving single processes and/or procedures towards overall auditing of complete safety management systems
Maritime Advisory Singapore is a growing consulting and Research & Innovation unit overseeing activities in Region South East Asia, Pacific and India. DNV’s ambition is to be a data-smart solutions organisation providing management and technical advisory services within the maritime industry. Our key stakeholders include charterers and cargo owners, asset owners for ships and mobile offshore units, maritime authorities/governmental entities and defence, shipyards, banks/investment/leasing companies with interest on maritime assets and infrastructure, LNG suppliers and traders, and maritime technology providers and the digital eco-system/start-ups. We are currently focusing our research activities in Singapore within the areas of decarbonisation and autonomy.
We are seeking a candidate who is well versed in the domains of decarbonisation in the maritime sector. Additionally, the candidate will support our team of experience maritime consultants and engineers in advisory projects and leading-edge Research and Innovation activities including the use of new technologies in maritime sector such as zero-emission vessels, data platform/data analytics. The position is for a period of 2 years.
DNV Global Shared Services IT is a global internal organization delivering IT services and capabilities to the DNV company and its customers. Our Data Centre Services/Global Monitoring Centre Team in Gdynia is responsible for global on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure monitoring, backup operation, and IT maintenance process incl. security patching. We want to strengthen our capacity and are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer.
The candidate should have a thorough interest in and understanding of all aspects related to the operation and support of on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid IT infrastructure.
To ensure the effective, stable, and secure operation of DNV’s global IT infrastructure, the key responsibilities of the IT Infrastructure Engineer are:
- Server and application monitoring
- Backup operations monitoring
- Security patching
- Server software & firmware patching
- Incidents troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Conducting and supervising monthly maintenance process
- Working in Windows Server and Linux Server environments
- Print queues management
Job Responsibilities: 工作职责:
1.Perform the ISO9001 and IATF16949 audits in accordance with related requirements.根据 相关要求实施ISO9001和IATF16949审核。
2.To maintain auditor qualification through training and examination organized by internal and auditor registration body。能通过公司内部和审核员注册机构组织的培训和考试，保持审核员 资格。
3.Sufficiently and effectively communicate with clients.与顾客充分和有效地沟通。
4.Support sales and customer service staff to answer customers' technical questions. 支持销 售和客服人员解答客户的技术问题。
5.Enhance personal competence through continuous learning.通过持续学习提高个人的能力。
Work well with audit team to complete audit tasks.与审核团队良好合作完成审核任务。
Are you a leader passionate about decarbonization of the grid? Are you excited to enable grid reliably to accommodate renewable energy such as offshore wind, non-wire alternatives and storage? You can support us by analyzing projects helping our customers achieving these goals.
As a Senior Energy Market Analyst, you will contribute to a wide range of projects spanning from small to complex related to integration of onshore and offshore renewable energy, non-wire alternatives, and energy storage systems to the electrical grid. In addition to providing market analytical expertise, a successful candidate must demonstrate excellent modeling skills. This candidate should take great pride in delivering top service to our customers.
This position will ideally be based in our Dallas (TX), Austin (TX), Oakland (CA) offices. However, other office locations may be considered.
Why should you work for us?
At DNV, our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
What You’ll Do
- Wholesale market analysis involving energy markets across the US (basis, DA/RT, forward heat rates and spark spreads, ancillary services, natural gas, and correlations) assist with development of market valuation models
- Translate wholesale market changes into strategic opportunities
- Generate reports and market insight for clients
- Evaluate the value and impact of various energy assets such as storage, wind, solar and distributed generation
- Actively attend (in person/remote) industry stakeholder meetings and stay up to date with assigned market changes in terms of developments and policy changes
- Contribute to the team’s research and innovation activities supporting development of new techniques and/or analytical tools to enhance efficiency and/or capability improvements
- Adhere to department’s project quality and timeliness procedures
- Assist in preparing responses to Statement of Qualifications (SOQ’s), Request for Proposals (RFP’s) for new tenders/bids/opportunities