The purpose of the Senior Engineer Solarrole is to act as a trusted advisor, providing advisory services to our customers and supporting them to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system. The service portfolio includes feasibility studies, technical due diligence, owner’s engineering and O&M optimisation services for utility scale and C&I solar PV plants, with a focus on Germany and Northern Europe. You will be involved in all phases of the life cycles of solar PV projects of our customer with e.g. design reviews, contract review, energy production assessments, site visits and construction progress monitoring. Contribution to business development, project management and service development is an integral part of your role.
- Winning new external work by identifying opportunities, defining solutions for customers, and bidding for contracts
- Networks with senior professionals outside DNV and understands professional and business issues of customer industry
- Networks with senior professionals within their own profession inside DNV to build and share competence
- Project Management for PV projects
- Contribution to the development of our service portfolio by improving our services and initiating new service
Advisory services to be provided to our customers include:
- Technical due diligence of pre-construction and operational projects, including data analysis, documentation review, and risk analysis
- Design optimization of solar PV plants (utility and C&I scale)
- Technology and design review of solar PV plants
- Assist clients with procurement including contract negotiation and tendering
- Solar Resource Assessment and Energy Production Assessment
- Project implementation monitoring and drawdown certification
The Senior Sales Expert/Key Account Managerfor the Food & Beverage Sector shall proactively identify and nurture opportunities and leads, respond in a timely and accurate manner to quote requests, conduct customer visits and negotiations and close sales. According to the goals and targets the incumbent therefore shall put in place his/her personal plans and actions in order to meet personal and unit targets by generating quotes, sales, target manday rates, hit rate, deep-/cross- & upselling.
The major areas of responsibility are:
- Proactively generating, identifying and nurturing opportunities and leads in the Food & Beverage Sector
- Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations and ensuring an up-to-date funnel
- Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers
- Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV procedures and authorizations
- Keeping the CRM-system up to date with all relevant prospect, quote and inquiry information
- Ensuring all sales related customer information (including quotes) professionally present our company, our services, our USP’s and added value
- Contributing positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues
- Bringing a service-minded attitude towards customers
- Ensuring that the independent nature of the DNV scheme is not compromised at any time
- Coaching and mentoring new and current sales colleagues in their daily sales tasks, incl. (new) scheme requirements
- Handling Key Accounts with quotes and sales activities
GSS IT Infrastructure Asia Pacific team has experts in different infrastructure domains. We support the main infrastructure services for DNV global in AP time zone. Together with other virtual team members globally, infrastructure services have the support coverage of 24*7. All engineers line report to the Head of Infrastructure Asia Pacific and service report to the service manager of the global virtual team.
To further strengthen our global Cyber Security community, we are looking for an ambitious and talented Cyber Security Analyst to be a part of a global team protecting our assets.You will work in close interaction with our global IT organization and business stakeholders.DNV is operating a hybrid model with our Private cloud, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
You will have a unique opportunity to play a key role in shaping DNV’s digital ecosystem and our capabilities within the cyber security domain. The position offers excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth in an international environment with high focus on competence, innovation, and teamwork.
We expect a member of our Cyber Security team to have a good understanding of security threats, risks and vulnerabilities, security standards and frameworks.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Be a bridge between our Security Operation Center (IBM platform) and the Cyber Security team to reduce and mitigate security incidents.
- Be the “Trusted Advisor” on best practices to protect infrastructure and information.
- Carry out threat and risk assessments and develop security architecture to mitigate threats
- Work closely with other security and operational teams to help create company-wide security policies and guidelines
- Work with 3rd parties to perform security assessments and audits.
- Participate in regular auditing to identify security risks and incidents.
- Identify and deliver service improvements
- Drive security awareness in the organization
Join the team that is helping DTE’s commercial and industrial customers save energy and money. DNV has been retained by DTE to implement its energy efficiency programs. The utility’s commercial and industrial customers will be eligible for technical and financial support to make their facilities more energy efficient.
DNV is seeking an Energy Account Manager to be based in Detroit, MI Area.
What you’ll do
- Promote the energy efficiency program to customers and trade allies within your assigned territory
- Understand and implement the company’s Sales Process, including but not limited to;
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers to meet assigned energy saving targets
- Managing field time effectively with customer or Trade Ally visits
- Developing and presenting program presentations to spur project activity
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person to move projects towards completion
- Work with building owners and property managers to provide energy efficiency advice and assistance in participating in energy efficiency programs
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the program’s strategic direction regarding energy efficiency and the business activities of its customers
- Identify and provide documentation of on-site opportunities for energy efficiency and provide follow-up to customers as required
- Discuss technical elements of energy consuming equipment—i.e., lighting, HVAC, hot water systems, building and pipe insulation, and air sealing
- Enter data into spreadsheets and databases to determine energy savings and to manage current projects which may also include collaborating with Energy Engineers as required
- Maintain professional appearance appropriate for a representative of our organization and the utility
- Build quick rapport with customers. Quickly initiate conversations with customers on site regarding energy usage at the facility
- When required, provide written summary reports directly to the customer, and summary reports to the client/Program Manager
- Be able to work in a team atmosphere, and willing to collaborate on continuous improvement of operations year after year
- Assist Program Manager in the training of new team members
- Lead presentations promoting energy efficiency programs for targeted groups
- All other duties as assigned
DNV is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Project Electrical Engineer to join our Taiwan team. This role will be a contract position in Taipei, Taiwan for an initial engagement of 12 months. He/she shall be the based at the Customer’s premise and working closely with the DNV team providing advisory services.
As the Project Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the various work packages associated with the development of an solar and offshore wind farm and supporting the local and regional team in various renewable advisory services.
Job activities will include:
- Project daily work: It is expected that the Electrical Engineer will be involved in technical advisory services for all electrical elements of the solar and/or offshore wind farm project under development. This will include reviewing design and construction of the project as well as safety considerations. The work operation may include offshore construction monitoring, assessment of the project performance, site inspections and assessment of project management. The Electrical Engineer will prepare and deliver technical reports, presentations and discuss methodologies and results with the internal Project Team and the Client;
- Owner’s Engineering and project development support
- Conduct detailed technical review and independent assessment of electrical related construction documentation including:
- Plans and specifications
- Design calculations and studies
- Construction submittals
- Test documentation
- QA/QC documentation
- Inspection and Test Plans
- Electrical related drawings and calculations
- Electrical commissioning plan
- Conduct construction monitoring inspections of projects to verify compliance with:
- Construction plans and specifications, geotechnical reports
- Applicable code requirements and standards and good construction practice
- Develop conceptual designs and technical specifications, manage and review proposals, and support contract negotiations on behalf of clients
- Support Construction Management activities through monitoring/management of costs, progress, contract interface, and quality programs, and facilitation of construction problem resolution
- Write detailed reports of reviews and inspections
The Supply Chain & Product Assurance division combines breakthrough technology and best-in-class Assessment & Advisory services, enabling DNV to be a valued partner of choice for many of the world’s leading brands. The Sustainability Manager for Western Europe will play a critical part in further building this practice and team. Furthermore, ensuring that the local strategy is adhered to and the teams in France, Benelux and Germany are positioned correctly to assist both new and existing clients with their transformation agenda, partnering with them on their journey to a more digitalized, green, safe and circular economy.
This position will have responsibility for and deliver upon the commercial plan and targets, as approved by the Regional Manager - Europe. The Sustainability Manager will lead a talented and ambitious team of Consultants that are focused on selling and executing Sustainability, Supply Chain and Digital Assurance services. You will utilise your strong domain knowledge across the digital arena, and your accomplished Sales acumen, to manage and inspire the team to continuously look at innovative ways to develop business across the Western Europe market.
This is an exciting opportunity, for a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial Manager, to take on a senior role, within a growing, dynamic business. You will have the responsibility and opportunity to engage with many of the world’s leading brands across a variety of sectors, to scope, sell and deliver an abundance of innovative Sustainability, Digital Assurance and Supply Chain solutions.
Alongside the above, some fundamental performance targets include delivery of:
- Achieve or exceed target Sales performance for Western Europe
- Achieve or exceed target Revenue performance for Western Europe
- Achieve or exceed target EBITA performance for Western Europe
You will be expected to lead the team in Western Europe across a range of Sustainability, Supply Chain and Risk Management services and should have expertise and track record in several of them, including:
- Assurance knowhow (Sustainability reporting such as GHG, ISO 14064, GHG protocol)
- Sustainability and ESG services (scope 1-3 carbon footprinting, LCAs)
- Supply Chain Risk Management (Strategy, Sustainable sourcing, Supplier engagement…),
- Supplier Assessment and Audit (Social Audits, Environmental Audits, Process and Quality Audits…)
- EHS and risk management services
- Use of digital tools and approaches embedded into consulting and assessment project deliveries
You will be expected to put together and personally lead a business development and sales strategy and plan and to personally win projects to grow our business through the following activities:
- Developing a strong and sustainable sales pipeline to deliver on target sales performance across Western Europe
- Developing sales capacity and skills across the wider sales and consulting team in Western Europe
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs, developing tailored solutions and selling these to new and existing clients.
- Lead, motivate and engage a team of talented Sustainability and Assurance professionals
- Ensuring sales to delivery handover of projects, ensuring they are executed to meet or exceed clients’ expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV quality standards.
- Leading and communicating effectively with your project teams and clients.
- Deliver on target sales and revenue results for sustainability services including own sales target and team targets for France, Germany and Benelux for these services.
DNV Maritime Japan provides Classification services such as Plan Approval, Newbuilding and Fleet in Service surveys, as well as Certification of Materials and Components.
Approval Centre Japan, located in Kobe City is seeking a Hull Plan Approval expert to be engaged primarily with the Japanese shipbuilding industry:
- Plan Approval services including FEM analysis of structural design
- Pre-contract services, in-process approval and technical support to ship designers
- Technical support to our business development team as well as our site offices at shipbuilders.
The candidate will also be responsible for enhancing and strengthening the DNV Maritime position in Japanese shipbuilding industries.
It should be noted that there will also be opportunities for the candidate to experience and gain in-depth knowledge of structural strength and design through DNV’s global network of hull structure experts and also through actual newbuilding projects at shipbuilders.
The successful candidate will be provided with internal training and qualification schemes.
DNV is a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. Our open industry platform Veracity and software solutions, support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.
Digital Solutions is seeking an experienced field sales and business development professional with substantial experience in sales and account management to join our sales team to support the demand for our pipeline integrity solutions in the gas and liquids transmission industry in the United States. The transmission integrity sales manager is responsible for achieving assigned sales targets, account management within the sales territory and delivering new sales related to our pipeline integrity management offerings which consists of software license, software as a service (SaaS), implementation services and training.
What You’ll Do
- The Transmission Integrity Sales Manager contributes to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in North America
- Promote and sell the company’s existing software and delivery services by identifying and managing opportunities in targeted Liquid/Gas transmission pipeline market and geography
- Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Consistently building and delivering an accurate opportunity pipeline
- Assisting with executing short and long-range sales and marketing plans
- Actively engage with the Sales team and other colleagues, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of profitable growth and customer success
- Support and promote established relationships with industry and solution partners to maximize sales and sustain a leading position in the market
- Embraces and engages the Challenger Sales Methodology
- Meet or exceed the sales target for our offerings and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities via account management activities
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations as required
- Use the CRM tool (Salesforce) to manage and record all stages and activities of the sales cycle
- Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities
- Participate in global sales team gatherings and sales initiatives
- Other sales and business development activities as required, in support of company strategies and goals
DNV GL Global Centre Finance Gdynia, delivers high quality services to European countries, related to Record to Report process, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Services are rendered in close collaboration with Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
We are seeking for Chief Accountant/Accounting Controller for our GSS Finance based in Gdynia, Poland.
To succeed in this role, you should be a caring and respectfulteam player with excellent communication skillsand cultural awareness. You will supervise accounting operations to ensure compliance with internal & external reporting requirements for both Group and Statutory reporting purposes. So, you have to be attentive to detail, aware of deadlines and work well under pressure.
When employed, you will be a part of GSS Finance focusing on overview of bookkeeping, providing finance advisory services to organization and being involved in financial reporting and compliance processes.
In DNV we are proud to lead the development in our main industries. Whether we work with some of the world’s leading companies to help solve some of their risk or safety challenges or we initiate joint industry projects to solve an industry-wide technical issue, we always aim to deliver expert insight and value to our customers and stakeholders. You will work with experts from a wide range of disciplines and build your competence, problem-solving abilities. It will broaden your view.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging customers and projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV.
As a result of further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Sweden we are looking for qualified candidates within the Information Security ISO 27001 area, preferably combined with ISO 9001.
Tasks May Include
As a Lead Auditor you will be part of our team of auditors. Your assignments will be performing audits according to standards for information security – normally at the customer’s premises - in a wide variety of industries.
You will be part of a professional team of colleagues with experience in many industries. As a Lead Auditor you will work both independently and in multidisciplinary teams.
The assignments may include:
- Performing audits for Swedish and international clients
- Project management of larger certification projects
- Development of new services, training services, etc. on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting sales team and contributing to sales revenue.
This role will be based in India with focus on the projects across Asia-Pacific region and globally as per business demands.
The candidate shall have the expertise/responsibilities in several of the following fields:
- Electrical design of battery-based energy storage systems and know-how on PCS,BMS, EMS and SCADA designs.
- Familiarity with applicable codes, standards and regulations in USA, Australia, South-East Asia etc.
- Due diligence and owner’s engineer experience where you take the lead to review technical documents and installations to determine their compliance
- Perform Due Diligence and Owner’s Engineer activities for our client’s projects.
- Be aware and develop expertise in fundamental aspects and main characteristics of current battery technologies and relate them to battery parameters
- Prepare FAT and integration test plan for BESS systems. Technical review of documents provided by vendors.
- Project management of bids and projects throughout their life cycle
- Responsibility for meeting his/her own KPI targets
- To ensure that the work is performed in accordance with the quality requirements of the Activity, the instructions of the line manager and the procedures governing the Activity.
- To coordinate client inquiries and ensure closure of requests for assistance.
- To coordinate requests from team and cross-functions for assistance and ensure closure of same.
- Positive collect potential customer information, follow-up of sales leads, quotations and agreement.
- To develop, coordinate and execute local Business Development campaigns, as directed by the Manager of Business Development, or Account Manager.
- To input all relevant data into the account and project database.
- Should frequently review sales performance for self and pursue continual improvement
- Other duties assigned by appropriate management.
As a result of further growth of our division Business Assurance in Essen, we are looking for 3rd party Auditors or qualified applicants for the following areas:
- IFS; BRC; FSSC 22000
Ideally candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing key food sector schemes including IFS and / or BRC and / or FSSC 22000. We are seeking individuals with experience and competence in manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains.
A comprehensive training development process is followed which will provide the range of skills and competencies required. Internal auditing or second party audit experience would also be valuable.
DNV Business Assurance conducts a range of protocol-based assessments, and we are keen to recruit individuals with experience and/or capabilities in the scored assessment protocols and similar tools.
- Lead and carry out 3rd party audits at Food & Beverage industry companies
- Customer support and development
- Project management for national and international customers
- Provide premium services to selected key customers, including provision of advanced audit activities, liaison with senior management and customer management
- Carry out in efficient and competent manner the work for DNV as required by instructions/ the management system and/or as per formal agreement between the client and DNV
- Ensure that the independent nature of the DNV scheme is not compromised at any time
- Maintain/Acquire his/her Auditor Registration with DNV or any other registration having been a basis for his acceptance as Lead Auditor within DNV
- Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed times scales and economic frameworks
- Meeting professional practice standards and demonstrating competence in core areas
- Developing and maintaining positive relationship with client personnel
- Maintaining high morale by contributing to an effective positive work environment
- Acting as a team player who works well with others and guides self through professional development process, including timely completion of reviews and goal setting
- Maintaining effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading energy consulting firm?
Are you committed to address climate change and positively impact society and the world?
Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients, and thrive in a dynamic and respectful environment?
Then you may find the Solar Senior Engineer in our Middle East and Africa Team to be a great fit for you!
DNV – Energy’s Renewables Advisory group is seeking a Solar Senior Engineer to join our Solar Team. DNV is the world’s leading renewable energy consultant, and DNV’s Solar Middle East and Africa team holds a substantial market position for owners engineering and independent engineering services to support financing and construction of solar energy projects in Middle East and Africa and our staff are viewed as experts and thought leaders in the industry. In this role, our team provides technical consulting and independent engineering services for solar project developers, financial institutions, and investors who rely upon our reports as part of their investment decision making process. The Solar Senior Engineer will be responsible for organizing the technical due diligence review process to support the finance and construction of solar projects in ME&A ; communicating and resolving technical issues with clients and lenders/investors; and travelling to project sites when required
This position is based out in Cape Town.
Tasks May Include
- PM for complex projects and large-scale owners engineering
- Developing and winning proposals for scopes of services related to owners engineering and due diligence work.
- Prioritizing QHSE considerations within the team to ensure safe execution and healthy work environment.
- Initiating and coordinating the technical review process among internal specialists (including civil and electrical engineering, energy assessment, technology experts, permitting, etc).
- Performing portions of the due diligence reviews, including contract and financial model (OPEX and CAPEX) reviews.
- Coordinating input from technical specialists and writing of the due diligence reports.
- Discussing and resolving technical issues with project developers and lenders/investors, including coordinating input on such issues from internal technical specialists as necessary.
- Coordinating construction monitoring by DNV, including performing site visits.
- Supporting customers through the financial closings of projects.
- Participating in continuous improvement efforts for the team, including leading tool development, process refinement, and lessons learned activities.
DNV Maritime Advisory is consisting of ~ 300 consultants undertaking advisory projects toward the maritime industry globally, and in China to offer one-stop shop for all maritime and offshore business needs including technical advisory and shipping/safety advisory services. Our customers are owners, yards, designers and oil majors from local industry and also all over the world.
Maritime Advisory is also strongly engaged in digitalization and decarbonization, with focus on offering relevant consulting services and solutions to support our clients to navigate all the complexities and uncertainties in the 2D transformation incl. smart shipping, smart ships, cyber security, digital twins, alternative fuels, energy efficiency and emission control etc.
We are currently seeking for talents that will have special focus to develop on hydrodynamic and decarbonization analysis. In addition, there are also opportunities to get involved in other disciplines e.g. related to structural, shipping and other advisory disciplines in general. You will report to the Head of Maritime Advisory China.
The position is mainly focusing on hydrodynamics and decarbonization, offering great opportunity to work with DNV world-best experts across the disciplines and geographies to develop yourself and deliver the best services to our clients. You can develop professional and technical skills and solutions for our clients in various areas depending on qualifications and interests.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform hydrodynamic and CFD calculations, and potentially also structural strength or decarbonization evaluations
- Customer interactions and follow-up
- Cross-region coordination and project management
DNV is seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer to drive the geospatial integration capabilities of the next generation of our industry leading Synergi Gas and Liquids products. If you have 3+ years of software development experience, knowledge and understanding of Esri’s Utility Network solutions, and you want to be involved in building products that are in daily use around the globe, an immediate job position with long term opportunities awaits you.
Aligned to our company’s purpose to “safeguard life, property and the environment”, our Synergi hydraulic modeling products are used by natural gas and water utilities as well as natural gas and petroleum pipeline companies, to plan the safe and efficient operations of their asset infrastructure. Our next generation products will integrate seamlessly with Esri’s Utility Network, allowing our clients to construct the hydraulic models that are core to our products’ world class analytical engines in a highly efficient manner.
What you’ll do
- Lead efforts in product design and deployment strategies involving the publishing and consumption of Esri GIS services in an enterprise environment
- Software design and development tasks in a SCRUM environment with an emphasis on the integration and processing of Esri’s Utility Network utilizing REST services
- Light system administration duties to maintain our development lab’s ArcGIS Enterprise servers that support the product development effort
- Development and maintenance of internal enterprise datasets enabling us to test various Utility Network configurations, rules, and integration strategies.
- Educate developers and analysts in GIS industry direction, best practices, tools, and technologies based on real world GIS industry experiences
- Stay abreast of advancements in geospatial technologies and assist our Product Managers in establishing future product strategies involving this technology.
DNV Business Assurance group is seeking to fill the role of IATF Lead Auditor.
Our ISO/IATF 16949 auditors certify quality management systems for all manufacturers in the automotive supply chain worldwide – for cars, their parts, components or systems. Our auditors are generally based from a home office allowing them to work independently as they travel to client sites while receiving a full complement of administrative support from our central office in Katy, TX
This position may be performed from any of our DNV offices with a Hybrid work environment in AZ, OH, PA, TX, IL, MI, SC, NC, and Washington D.C.
What You'll Do
- Perform 3rd party ISO/IATF 16949 audits for North America and International clients
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Interact directly with clients at all levels of management in developing timely, complete, and accurate report of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Will be assigned as a key customer project manager- coordinating audit project with other DNV regions
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with clients
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursue advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
Objective of the role:
MEDCERT is an accredited Certification Body for ISO 13485, recognised auditing organization under MDSAP and approved Notified Body for Medical Devices Regulation. We provide global market access by certifying the safety and quality of products and systems to international safety and quality standards and regulations. Our high professional standards and our sustainable approach guarantee you a forward-thinking work environment, within an organisation that invests in its employees, and is committed to providing you with continued development.
Medical Devices – Product Assurance
The production of medical devices is a strictly regulated business. MEDCERT is a Notified Body, providing services that secure our customers’ market access around the world. We assist the industry in ensuring medical devices are safe, effective and of the highest standard and quality.
We are expanding our team and now seeking Sterilization Experts on either a full-time or freelance basis. The successful candidates will be responsible for planning and conducting audits based on the requirements of ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 and the accreditation rules for Certification Bodies of quality management systems within the scope of ISO 13485 and sterile medical products (issued by DAkkS)
Joining our Finance team means taking care of supporting the corporate strategy. As a Finance Intern with DNV, you can acquire and develop an understanding of accounting and administrative processe and underlying logic within a multinational corporation. The candidate will work closely with the finance’s team to learn all the activities.
- Support in administrative, controlling and corporate finance activities
- Participating in weekly meetings with the finance team
- Upon request, support the Finance and Investment team in structuring new transaction
- Invoice recording
- Support in the monthly/six-monthly and annual cut off phases
- Vat registration and accounting entries
During the internship, he/she can gain the followings :
- Oracle Finance knowledge, such as assist in project set up, issue invoice, etc
- Maritime production tools, how Salesforce, NPS and NCert production tools will affect the data going into Oracle finance
- Involved in New Ways of working or FiS efficiency projects
- Data analyst – create report based on the business area requirements, example New Building dashboard in Power BI
- Data checking and reconciliation
- Handling and resolve issues related to invoicing
- He/She will experience looking at real data in maritime area and how to process this data to be useful for different type of users
- He/She will also experience using Oracle Finance system and be part of central invoicing team
DNV Japan, station Yokohama is seeking a surveyor to be engaged primarily with Japanese shipbuilding industry:
- Certification of Materials and Components (CMC) survey toward local manufacturers mainly located east side of Japan.
- Fleet in Service (FiS) survey and audit at port mainly located east side of Japan.
- Smooth execution of surveys or audits in cooperation with local and international customers.
- Proactive and smooth communication with the local manufacturers and the ship's crew.
The candidate will also be responsible for enhancing and strengthening the DNV Maritime position in Japanese shipbuilding industries.
It should be noted that there will also be opportunities for the candidate to experience and learn about technical issued more deeply through discussions internally with other surveyors stationed globally as well as through actual CMC and FiS jobs.
The successful candidate will be provided with internal training and qualification schemes.