DNV Japan is hiring:
Ship’s newbuilding surveyor, serving Shipbuilding Industries
DNV is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures
Please visit our global website for further information of DNV Maritime :
DNV Maritime Japan provides Classification services such as Plan Approval, Newbuilding and Fleet in Service surveys, as well as Certification of Materials and Components.
DNV Maritime in Japan is seeking a ship's Project Manager Field [PMF] to be engaged primarily with the Japanese shipbuilding industry:
- Responsible project manager of the ship’s newbuilding at shipyards mainly west side of Japan during its construction period.
- Smooth execution of the project in cooperation with local and international PMF, Project Task Member [PTM] and management.
- Proactive and smooth communication with the shipyard and the owner’s representative.
The candidate will also be responsible for enhancing and strengthening the DNV Maritime position in Japanese shipbuilding industries.
It should be noted that there will also be opportunities for the candidate to experience and learn about technical issues more deeply through discussions internally with other surveyors stationed globally as well as through actual newbuilding projects at shipbuilders.
The successful candidate will be provided with internal training and qualification schemes.
As Sales Executive at the specified location, you would be responsible to nurture current clientele, cross-sell and upsell various trainings, acquire new clients to expand the geographic and services spread. Your primary task will be to sell certification & trainings (standard and customize), to all industries and business types. You will be responsible for the achievement of the sales target in your territory. You will Implement the sales plan and collaborate with experts to serve clients across industries.
You will be supported by the highly qualified technical team for special services in making technical proposals, qualification, presentations and supporting selling of services wherever essential for closing the contracts.
You should be based out of Delhi and are expected to have extensive knowledge of the local market. The role will required travel within territory.
Enhance the sales and revenue in the specified region/station
Maintain effective external facing relationships to enhance the brand across the region while exhibiting good stake-holder management internally.
The safety and systems engineering unit is responsible for a broad range of services covering environmental compliance, risk assessments, system risk assessments, alternative design assessments including fire safety and system analyses with focus on alternative fuels. This includes external customer projects as well as internal support and R&D projects.
Your main tasks will include:
- Risk assessments for novel designs and arrangements with focus on numerical solutions
- Fire and evacuation simulations
- Preparation and moderation of client meetings (e.g. HAZID sessions)
- Independent and confident writing of reports
- Manage own projects within agreed schedule and budget
- Contribution with your expertise to our highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Build and maintain good customer relations
Maritime Advisory Singapore is a growing consulting and Research & Innovation unit overseeing activities in Region South East Asia, Pacific and India. DNV ambition is to be a data-smart solutions organisation providing management and technical advisory services within the maritime industry, focussing on Maritime Decarbonisation, Digital Transformation and Sustainability. Our key stakeholders include charterers and cargo owners, asset owners for ships and mobile offshore units, maritime authorities/government entities and defence, banks/investment/leasing companies with interest on maritime assets and infrastructure, LNG suppliers and traders, and maritime technology providers and the digital eco-system/start-ups.
We are seeking candidates to support our team of experience maritime consultants in advisory projects and leading-edge Research and Innovation activities including the use of new technologies in maritime sector such as IOT/Edge, autonomous and zero-emission vessels, data platform/data analytics. The selected individuals can expect to work in a dynamic, high performing team with diverse technical and management background, nationalities and experience, leveraging on DNV global network, accelerated learning curve and working on exciting projects with meaningful impact to the clients’ organisation and wider maritime industry.
As an intern, you will be part of an experienced and diverse team conducting consulting work such as techno-commercial feasibility studies and market assessments, research & innovation activities or delivering customized solutions to our clients in Singapore and within the region, covering all elements of analysis and capability improvement projects leveraging on Digitalisation, Automation and Big Data Analytics. There will be significant learning opportunities for the selected candidates as the role will involve engaging our clients and external stakeholders, interviewing and brainstorming activities with DNV experts located in Singapore and our other research and advisory hubs such as in Norway and Germany, and other forms of activities involving desktop learning, reviewing of research papers and publications.
- Supporting the consultants in energy industry control system (SCADA/EMS/ADMS) projects
- Supporting Cyber Security testing
- Supporting EV Charging protocol testing
DNV-Area China South is part of the Maritime Region Greater China and consists of more than 100 employees in 4 major locations. Services delivered are related to ship classification of vessels and offshore units as well as certification of material and components.
DNV-Area China South is currently seeking to employ the next generation talent or/and experienced professionals who would like to pursue their further career in the leading Classification Society.As a Surveyor you will become team member of Station Shanghai NB & CMC located in Shanghai area.
The successful candidates will be employed as Surveyors performing tasks including, but not limited to:
- Surveys on ships/mobile offshore units,
- Inspection or certification of materials and components
- Project management of ships or MOU newbuildings
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the rules, regulations, instructions, guidelines and quality requirements of DNV
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation and integrity of DNV
Are you looking to be part of the growth of the fastest growing hospital accreditation organization in the country? Are you motivated to hunt for new business and contribute to the growth in a specific geographic territory?
We’re recruiting for a energetic, driven and growth oriented Assistant Territory Manager with proven consultative selling experience to support our expansion of service offerings and continued growth of our existing products. This role will have to understand client’s needs and pain points to successfully sell our complete suite of services including Hospital Accreditation, Disease Specific Certifications and Training offerings.
This is an exciting opportunity to take an active role to achieve growth as a business developer, while ensuring service excellence for clients.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to engage and be supported by a wide network of experienced Healthcare leaders and be part of an aggressive expansion plan in the Healthcare sector starting from a solid base, but with countless opportunities to shape the business and define the direction for many years to come.
What You'll Do
In close collaboration with the Territory Sales manager, you will be expected to help lead the growth of our sales and delivery for a wide range of service offerings available to hospitals in the Acute Care, Critical Access and Psychiatric Hospital settings.
- Acute Care, Critical Access and Psychiatric Hospital Accreditation
- Stroke Center Certification
- Orthopedic and Cardiovascular Certifications
- Infection Prevention and Sterile Processing Certifications
- Full suite of available education
You will be expected to lead each opportunity with an End-to-End accountability from prospecting, to proposing, to closing each individual deal with clients.
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs and aligning solutions to new and existing clients
- Coordinating meetings with subject matter experts, The Territory Sales Manager, the client to answer specific, standards related questions for specific service offerings
- Leading and communicating effectively within the other Healthcare team members and clients
- Introducing services from our long list of service offerings to both existing and new clients.
DNV Product Assurance is seeking to fill the role of Product Specialist - Hazardous Location Equipment (Ex) Assessor/Auditor
This role will act as Senior technical resource for service delivery, competence development, mentoring of Ex personnel, sales technical development and support, and project technical support.
What You’ll Do
- Planning and performing assessment tasks, such as testing/inspections related to manufacture of hazardous location equipment according to relevant standards and codes.
- Planning, implementing, and managing Quality Management System audits in accordance IEC 60079-34
- Technical support developing certification cost proposals for Ex customers
- Primary technical coordination as project manager between clients and DNV for assigned projects.
- Assist scheduler with assignment of own Ex projects, with defined goals related to Ex Services.
- Conduct assessments in accordance DMS procedures and Ex Scheme requirements.
We are looking for a Fortran Simulation Developer, Senior or Principal, to work on the development of DNV’s portfolio of risk and reliability products including Maros and Taro. These products analyse the reliability and efficiency of oil fields, refineries and process plants and highlight critical areas for improvement. The products model the production flow, failure and operational events of a system using probabilistic modelling from individual units to country wide system models and is used by many of the major energy companies worldwide.
The position will be based in Glasgow, reporting to the Head of Section. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering useful mathematical solutions for industrial applications.
The position requires the candidate to interact effectively with various stakeholders including product managers, project managers and testing and so must be able to understand difficult concepts and convey proposed solutions simply.
They must have a positive and self-motivated attitude to problem resolution, have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate that they can contribute to the success of a team. The successful applicant will be well organised and have the ability to prioritise a varied and busy workload. Some travel will be required.
- Design and develop clean, scalable and testable code against an agreed specification.
- Apply critical interpretation of business requirements as specified by Product Management.
- Develop Technical Proposals on new projects.
- Actively contribute to the agile development process, including project planning and review meetings.
- Be innovative and share your opinions to implement new ideas and use new technologies.
- Be able to articulate your ideas to shape the company's engineering processes and technology direction.
DNV – Energy Systems “Integrated Energy Systems” team is seeking an Engineer/Consultant with strong engineering background to deliver services in the area of todays and future Integrated Energy Systems (urban district heating and industrial supply systems). We are a team of 12, including both highly motivated career beginners and very experienced seniors guiding the young colleagues. The team supports and advises utilities, industrial clients and many more local and international customers.
The position will be based in our Dresden office with different needs for work on client’s site (focus DACH region) including flexible work in home office.
You will be part of the Transmission & Distribution Technology (TDT) department.
The diverse TDT department includes 90 professionals (a mix of PhD, MSc and BSc level) with different backgrounds and from various cultures located in Dresden and Arnhem, The Netherlands. Together we deliver specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, which are mainly transmission and distribution system operators, power utilities and industries.
You will be involved in German as well as international projects where you will also collaborate in and with other teams within DNV, which are for example focused on substation projects, asset management or renewable energy.
Your tasks include:
- Conception and dimensioning of I&I systems and components,
- Independent project organization, scheduling and associated coordination,
- Development, processing and review of technical documentation,
- Creation of instrumentation, measuring point lists, control technology configurators, specifications and tender documents,
- Creation and implementation of control concepts, connections of plant components to existing control systems,
- Design of new control systems taking into account the customer's requirements
- Concepts, feasibility assessment and studies for technical innovations and special solutions,
- Condition assessment for integrated energy systems and associated distribution and transmission infrastructure,
- assessment of technical risks and investment projects,
Internship / Graduation - Energy Systems
Are you an enthusiastic student that wants to be part of the world’s leading and independent energy advisory firm? Do you enjoy collaborating with knowledgeable and engaged colleagues? Take up the challenge with us and Let's be Future Ready!
DNV Energy Systems is looking for Interns based in Arnhem to support projects in our Northern Europe region.
The energy landscape is in transition, but the rate at which it will happen, and with what means, creates a large source of uncertainty for many of our customers. As an independent partner, we support our customers coping with these challenges managing risks by balancing the Energy Trilemma of affordability, sustainability, and reliability.
For our teams in Arnhem, we are looking for more interns with a Bachelor/University background with a focus on Electrical Engineering.
Possible internship and graduation assignments
We have Internships and assignments available on various topics such asTransmissions & Distribution, Power system Planning, Power system Analysis, Digital System Operations, Asset Management and Energy markets.
Are you that innovative student of electrical engineering/energy technology? And are you looking for an internship or a challenging graduation assignment with an independent advisor at the forefront of the energy transition? Go for it at DNV!
Hit the apply button to be part of the selection process so we can mutually assess if this is matching with your aspirations. You will find some more details below.
Digital System Operation
The Digital System Operations Department helps drive the digital transformation of power grids for our customers who are seeking Operational Technology Solutions.
Scope: approximately 55 employees in 5 countries
Power System Planning
The Power System Planning Department supports customers in Grid System Analysis & Design, Grid System Operations, and Integration of Renewables.
Scope: approximately 35 employees in 4 countries
The Asset Management Department delivers consultancy services in the following domains: Network Asset Management, Power Failure Investigation, Power Cables, and Oil Analyses.
Scope: approximately 55 employees in 2 countries
T&D Technology Advisory
The Transmission & Distribution Department delivers specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, mainly in Transmission and Distribution System Operators, Power Utilities and Industries.
Scope: approximately 65 employees in 2 countries
Energy Markets and Strategy
The Department is part of a global DNV network. It is a team of specialists in energy markets, emerging technologies, the hydrogen value chain and decarbonization strategies for industries. The team delivers a broad suite of services to support our customers to make strategic decisions in the energy transition or their decarbonization journey.
Scope: approximately 90 employees in 5 countries
Offshore, Midstream and Downstream (OMD) Section Southern Europe is part of the SEMELA region within the DNV Energy Systems organization, consisting of teams mainly based in Milan (Italy) and Paris (France).
The section serves the energy industry in southern Europe with high quality verification, certification, and technical advisory services in the fields of offshore infrastructure, offshore technology developments, gas consulting as well as at midstream and downstream business.
As the Software Development Team Leader, you will report to Head of Engineering Poland, and will be part of Engineering Poland Management team, also Global Engineering Extended Management team. You will have line manager responsibility for a team consisted of full stack developers, front-end developers, testers and UX/UI designers, delivering application/platform/service development tasks in global data analytics development initiatives in close collaboration with other Engineering locations.
Areas of responsibility and key tasks
- Be the point of contact for your unit and serve as an escalation point in case of issues related to your team
- Line management responsibility for the unit (including performance dialogues, timecards/expenses approval, etc)
- Recruitment of new personnel to the unit
- Liaise with colleagues in other parts of organization to promote collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Monitoring and coaching team members in delivering the development tasks
- Organize the unit to maximize delivery output and to provide an appropriate level of challenging tasks to ensure development of own employees and continuous competence building
- Support Head of Engineering Poland in competence development
- Support Head of Engineering Poland in resource planning and identify potential capacity issues
- Support Head of Process, Method and Tools and Chapter Leader for relevant domain in evaluation, establishing and promoting relevant best practices and tools
- Succession planning
- Serve as ambassador for the unit as a whole
- Be involved in projects as technical leader, agile project manager or developer.
Are you Dutch, German or Swedish speaking? Do you have a completed master’s in Electrical Engineering and are you looking for a first or second step in your career?
Do you want to be involved and make a difference in realizing the energy transition? Do you want to support our customers in the Power Grids “domain” in developing and delivering successful strategies as part of the journey to a green, smart, and affordable energy system? Then look no further and apply.
The Trainee program consists of 3 periods of approximately 4 months each, during which you will be working in different teams of which at least one abroad. The program is tailormade and will be created together with you. You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with many of our different services and you will experience a great start in working in our international environment. When you have successfully completed this part of the program, it is up to you to make your choice within which department and team you would like to be placed.
Depending on your competencies, wishes and ambitions and your development needs we will look for suitable projects in each period. These projects can be both for national and internationally renowned clients. Projects can differ between feasibility studies up to the implementation of various projects and vary from office to fieldwork and from strategic to deeply technical work.
During the entire Trainee program, you can expect a thorough introduction process for each period in which you will be supervised by a senior. In addition, you will be linked to a mentor for the full program, and you will work on your personal development. On that note and to facilitate your start in the advisory business, one of your training will be the Advisory Skills training program. Furthermore, get-to-know sessions will be organized with other business units and with senior leaders in DNV.
Digital System Operation
The Digital System Operations Department helps drive the digital transformation of power grids for our customers who are seeking Operational Technology solutions.
Scope: approximately 50 employees in 2 countries
Power System Planning
The Power System Planning Department supports customers in Grid System Analysis & Design, Grid System Operations, and Integration of Renewables.
Scope: approximately 32 employees in 3 countries
The Asset Management Department delivers consultancy services in the following domains: Network Asset Management, Power Failure Investigation, Power Cables and Oil Analyses.
Scope: approximately 55 employees in 2 countries
T&D Technology Advisory
The Transmission & Distribution Department delivers specialized and innovative consultancy services to our customers, which are mainly Transmission and Distribution System Operators, Power Utilities, and Industries.
Scope: approximately 60 employees in 2 countries
Are you dreaming of joining a company where being data smart is a strategic ambition? And where digital innovation is seen as a key enabler to transform DNV and our industries into sustainable and environmental-friendly operations for the future. We are looking for you!
Digital Solutions @ DNV facilitates driving business innovation and digital transformation across multiple business areas. We at Ship Product Line are a purpose-driven, global organization where knowledge, innovation, and expertise are at the core. We work towards empowering the maritime industry with digital solutions on modern technology to solve day-to-day problems and deliver sustainable results. Our innovative fleet management solutions consist of the reputable product lines ShipManager and Navigator. Serving the who's who of the worldwide shipping industry, our products are employed on more than 4,000 vessels. Together with us, you will work on exciting technology, helping leading industry companies tackle global transformation.
DNV's Healthcare Division is seeking to fill the role of Clinical Surveyor. This position can be remote from anywhere in the Continental U.S with travel to customer sites up to 100% of the time.
DNV's Healthcare Division is the vanguard of quality improvement in the healthcare industry through promoting adoption and ensuring compliance with internationally recognized ISO 9001 quality management and NIAHO accreditation standards. Our teams of highly qualified healthcare professionals work as trusted partners with providers nationwide to ensure the highest quality and safest care.
What you’ll do:
- Participate as a member of the healthcare survey team ensuring provider compliance with the guidelines, principles and written instructions established by DNV.
- Work independently to survey healthcare organizations throughout the United States.
- Apply analysis and reasoning skills to determine healthcare organizations’ degree of compliance with applicable standards and ISO principles.
- Prepares management reports linked to standard nonconformities with potential system(s) vulnerabilities and related organizational risk points.
- Effectively communicates (constructive and collegial) and engages with healthcare organization staff in interactive dialogues on standards-based issues to assess compliance and to identify opportunities for improving compliance.
- Where applicable, supervise the work and provide guidance and/or training to other survey team members.
- Attend monthly educational calls.
- Complete all required ongoing training and educational requirements.
- Participates in other DNV activities as assigned.
Do you want to join the world's leading energy consulting firm? Are you committed to addressing climate change? Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients, and thrive in a dynamic and respectful environment?
Our energy storage and green hydrogen team is growing to meet the demand for expert energy storage advisory services in southern Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa. Through our dedicated labs and expertise, we have created an industry-leading combination of analytical and testing experience that gives us a unique advantage in finding energy storage solutions.
We are looking for an Energy Storage Engineer to join the team in Madrid, Zaragoza or Barcelona, Spain. You will join us at a time when energy storage is becoming increasingly important in meeting the challenges facing economies worldwide.
The role is hybrid - three days in the office and two days working from home. Most of your work will be desk-based, but limited (international) travel for site and customer visits might be required (<10% of your time).
Your work in the role
Using your expertise in MS Excel, you will apply, maintain, and develop our proprietary advisory tools (MS Excel and Python-based) for hybrid project energy modelling (photovoltaic/wind/battery energy storage systems/green H2/thermal generator).
A dynamic and enthusiastic team player, you will support a diverse range of customers on chargeable energy storage and other renewable energy technology-related projects. You will also develop proposals for and implement (internal) innovation projects that contribute to the ongoing digitalisation of our advisory services.
In addition, you will support business development by seeking and analysing new business opportunities and additional work for existing customers.
To succeed in the role, you should be able to:
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience and information, and support others in pursuit of team goals.
- Complete tasks accurately, on time and to agreed expectations. You can juggle and manage conflicting work priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Quickly understand and analyse complex issues and provide sound and rational feedback. You have a methodical and systematic approach, can plan ahead and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Communicate and influence in a clear, open, active and honest manner (verbal and written) and seek understanding of other views.
- Identify with DNV’s purpose, vision and values.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement.
In return, we offer the chance to advance your professional skills and technical expertise, with individual development plans and tailored training. You will work with some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry and receive support through coaching, mentoring and participating in international networks.
Our benefits package is specifically designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing:
- Hybrid position in Spain – three days office-based, two days home-based
- Work-from-home allowance
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Pension plan and risk premium at the end of two years of service with the company
- Kindergarten allowance
- Commuting allowance
Our flexible remuneration benefits include:
- Restaurant tickets
- Health insurance for spouse and children
We are looking for a Principal Consultant in the area of Underground and Submarine Power Cables.
Are you a result-oriented, enthusiastic team player with people management skills and do you have good understanding of the latest developments in power cables, power cables failure mechanisms, international power cable standards and how to ensure / improve reliability of power cable circuits?
Apply now and become our new colleague!
You will be part of the Power Cables Team, and together with other colleagues you will help our customers achieve sustainable, world-class cable systems.
The projects you execute are for any electrical asset owner, project developer, manufacturer, insurer or other party dealing with high voltage AC or DC power cable systems. Our team in Arnhem, holds a leading position outside and within DNV worldwide, by expertise and experience. Therefore, work is of an international nature, and often in cooperation with other DNV offices (e.g. Korea, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, China, etc.).
You will provide engineering and consultancy services to customers in the utility and manufacturing industry worldwide. You will be responsible for the management and execution of projects in the field of power cables. You understand the market we operate in and can deliver high-quality content.
In the years to come, the electric grid will drastically change.
As a Principal Consultantyou will lead the Power Cable cluster of approx. 10 Cable experts. The Power Cable cluster has high ambitions to grow. The other large part of the role will be individual contributor, undertaking consulting work and act as project manager for projects in the cable consulting domain.
The primary role of an individual in a Principal Consultant position remains that of an individual contributor, undertaking consulting or advisory work at a higher level of competence and experience. Client contact, travel to site visits, meetings, conferences and other off-site events are a normal part of this role.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and resource multiple projects involving your team members (including projects which you will be undertaking) to ensure work is conducted within timescales and to budget;
- Co-ordinate the resourcing of work with other Team Leads and Heads of Department as appropriate;
- Promote, monitor and ensure the teams work meets the required standards and follows best practice guidelines (as delegated by HoD);
- Create a team spirit and good working environment for the team;
- Responsible for managing performance, goal setting process;
- Encourage and ensure that lessons learnt, and latest developments are shared across the team;
- Support the recruitment, training and performance management of staff within the team;
- Provide support, management and technical Leadership to your assigned team, including mentoring and training of staff. This will specifically include:
* Holding regular meetings with individuals to provide feedback on project progress;
* Actively support the competence development of individuals;
* Provide support, coaching to staff on technical and soft skill issues;
- Where required review/approve proposals and deliverables on projects and act as Project Sponsor (where delegated or agreed with Market Area Managers who are ultimately accountable for projects in their markets);
- Provide support to the HoD in the promotion and presentation of the team/department strategy and plans where appropriate;
- Support Head of Department on AOP development;
- Project execution: Active involvement in advisory projects / third party project in the Power Cable and Submarine Cable domain.
In a typical energy IT environment, several components and devices from different manufacturers have to interoperate flawlessly. Communication standards are a basic requirement to realize open infrastructures and device interoperability. Energy companies often require that a product passes a conformance test before they will proceed to purchase. The test will reveal any interpretation problems and bugs in the software at an early stage (before implementation on the customer’s site). In DNV's experience, more than 90 percent of devices fail the first test. It has been proven that using certified products significantly reduces communication problems when a device enters service.
In Arnhem we operate the world’s first accredited IEC 61850 level A test lab and within DNV we are the centre of excellence on data communication protocols. Also externally our lab is recognized as leading the industry, this is shown in the higher number of tests/year compared to our direct competition. To keep up with market demand, we’re looking for a Protocol Test Engineer to strengthen our team.
As a Software Engineer you gather insigths from our test engineers about the needs of our tools. You will be translating these needs into scrum user stories and plan them into our scrum session. Next to this you support our test engineers in solving bugs as they are performing tests at customer location. You will gather market intelligence and disucss with our subject matter epxerts what trends and developments are taking place in the standardization commission and translate this into our development team.
And also you will:
- Develop new features of our tools for the following protocol (IEC61850, DLMS, IEC60807-5-104 etc.)
- Gather market insights from subject matter experts and standardization commisions
- Contribute to the software quality in our team
- Mentor juniors and contribute to their growth
- Maintain our testing tools by fixing bugs and plan improvements (C# .NET)
DNV Global Shared Services is looking for an Oracle EBS EBTax SME to join the team for our US office.
This position is based out of our DNV office in Miami, FL.
What You’ll Do
- Overall responsible for managing and maintaining the Global Template as well as Country Specific requirement related to Oracle (EBS) Finance -eBtax (E-business Tax) and tax handlings of invoices from different sources (e.g., Order Management, Projects, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc.) and Oracle Core Finance modules in Oracle EBS, and the full end-to-end process according to agreed standards and best practice
- Responsible for having a good overview of the eco-system related to the Finance area
- Develop and conduct reviews and QAs of training material, test scripts etc.
- Provide investigation and resolution to incidents and defects related to the full end-to-end process, Oracle EBS modules and connected systems to the Finance domain, considering root cause resolution, scalability, and future proofing
- Establishing the solution/providing clarifications related to new Finance functionality
- Ensure that new requirements are developed, tested, and implemented according to agreed standards and best practices
- Deliver communication to end-users/super users is fit-for-purpose in content, format and delivery channel and drive efficient methods (e.g., templates) that allow for standardization
- Foster an environment where quality is embedded in all working processes, with a key focus on quality analysis, design, development, and testing
- Embed customer centricity in the services