DNV Maritime Advisory support customers in the maritime industry globally in their efforts to make the right decisions to achieve profitable and sustainable results. We have the capabilities, experience and track record to deliver high-value solutions, mobilizing the full potential of customers’ assets and operations. We have consultants close to our clients with local units in China, Dubai, Germany, Greece, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Sweden and USA.
DNV Maritime Advisory has now an open position for a Senior Consultant Engineer in our R&D and Advisory unit in Piraeus, Greece. The unit is responsible for providing technical advisory services within the field of ship machinery systems, gas carriers and gas as cargo, decarbonization regulatory support, novel technologies and alternative fuels. The team is involved in various R&D, ship concept design and advisory projects working closely with major international ship owners, yards and manufacturers. We are recognized for service delivery of ship energy system simulations, further known as Complex Ship Systems Modelling and Simulation (COSSMOS). It is a prerequisite that the successful candidate will contribute and be integrated into that effort. Overall, the team aims at fusing forefront research methods and computer modelling techniques to optimize ship systems for improved performance, safety, fuel savings, emissions reductions and cost-effectiveness.
Your main tasks and commitments will include the following:
- Analyse and develop solutions for ship machinery systems performance and emissions assessment and improvement.
- Work on areas involving decarbonisation regulations, technologies assessment and alternative fuels for ships.
- Identify business development opportunities, prepare proposals and interact with customers to attract new leads.
- Work internationally, but act locally supporting customers in the region, interacting with DNV's global network of experts.
- Write technical reports and develop presentations as part of our service delivery and sales efforts.
- Work with digital tools and programming languages to analyse data and enhance our digital services portfolio.
- Interact with our customer base, understand challenges, and cooperate closely with them on our projects.
- Develop professional network of business interest for DNV world wide and in the region of East Mediterranean to build and share competence.
- Work in areas related to modelling and simulation of ship machinery systems and operations.
- Perform 3rd-party audits and trainings according to ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 22301 & other IT specific standards/ frameworks
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of client’s corrective action and closure
- Provide customers with timely, complete, and accurate reports of their current level of conformity / implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with Management System clients
- Maintain appropriate auditor credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed.
- Ensuring compliance with accreditation rules and other internal or external requirements.
- Ability to manage Key Customers.
- Supporting the sales team on technical aspects.
- Familiarity with use of digital tools
Our Digital Solutions unit is looking for talented, curious candidates interested in self-development and professional growth to join our QHSE Poland team.
DNV is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. Our growing Business Intelligence team, present in Norway, Poland and India, is one of the key units in providing data, analytics services, insights and other data-enabled solutions to DNV’s internal and external customers globally.
The BICC (Business Intelligence Competency Centre) Poland unit is part of the global BICC. It is a unit that is responsible for the development, maintenance and operation of DNV's analytics platform.
We are seeking a ETL Developer for BICC Poland Development Team based in Gdynia, Poland to help us shape the future of our hybrid on-premise and cloud Business Intelligence platform.
You will have exposure to the entire end-to-end BI solution lifecycle.
- Developing, designing, maintaining and documenting ETL pipelines in Informatica PowerCenter, Azure Data Factory and/or Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and improving existing BI solutions
- Contributing to our development best practices and finding new and creative ways to improve our way of working
- Collaborating with local and international virtual teams, customers, and project stakeholders in an agile environment
- Conduct professional Audits / Trainings in line with DNV Philosophy
- Ensure timely deliverables such as Reports and updating the same in Auditor App
- Support DNV BA efficiency projects in optimalilty Travel, Audits / Trainings and Non refundable activities
- Prioritise key customers and represent DNV BA professionally for delivery.
- Ensure customer relations and resolve any customer complaints/concerns timely
- Prompt in submitiing time sheets & expenses statements
- Resolve in a speedy Manner the technical review issues if any so that the lead to customer is optimised
- Verify draft certificates for accuaracy.
- Support on crdeit collections by contacting the key account to resolve any issues, if required by Business Support staff
- Support Operations Planning & Scheduling by timely communication on dates for delivery for various services
- Support operations by proactive scheme qualification and Nace Code competence approvals to enable faster scheduling of audits / training
- Generate leads & opprtunities across services and pass on to sales
- Support Sales Team for QCT if required.
The PLM Section is responsible for the development, operation, and support of a Business Application which is used in different business areas in DNV based on the PLM tool Teamcenter from Siemens. We are seeking a new colleague for the team in Hamburg within the global PLM team who will work with us in Teamcenter development, configuration, and improvement initiatives.
We structured our work into packages that focus on the development of certain process areas. In your role, you will take over the responsibility for leading 3-5 of those packages.
In your role as PLM Project Manager, you will:
- Take over technical but not disciplinary management for some of our core modules.
- Be leading the design and development of individual packages in alignment with our architects.
- Be the advisor and sparring partner for our business process leads when it comes to introducing, revamping, or replacing processes.
- Ensure the packages are developed in a professional manner, according to clear requirements, with good documentation and clear testing processes.
We seek ambitious and driven Cyber Security Consultants to join our growing Industrial Systems cyber security section. Our team provides cyber security assessments, technical verification and advisory services both onshore and offshore. You will be working on exciting customer projects in key industries including maritime, oil and gas, renewables, utilities and others.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work alongside some of the most experienced specialists in the industrial cyber security field. We aim to provide you with a fast-paced career that brings you opportunities to develop your competencies rapidly. We will invest in your career development, offering in-depth training and the chance to participate in industry-leading courses and projects.
You will be based at one of DNV’s premises in Norway, preferably Høvik or Trondheim, but other locations can be considered for the right candidate.
We look forward to having you on the team!
Visit our website to get to know more about us!
We are looking for a student who would like to gain his/her first experience in our section responsibile for safety and system engineering within Maritime Advisory. The safety and systems engineering unit is responsible for a broad range of services covering environmental compliance, risk assessments, system risk assessments, alternative design assessments including fire safety and system analyses with focus on alternative fuels. This includes external customer projects as well as internal support and R&D projects.
Your main tasks will include:
- Participation in risk assessments with focus on fire safety, evacuation and life saving appliances
- Application of fire and smoke simulation tools
- Application of evacuation simulation tools
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring & Solutions) is an international company that offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 15 years’ experience, GreenPowerMonitor has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 45GW globally managed and more than 6.000 facilities across the globe. Our largest site is 1.3GW.
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring & Solutions) has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe. The company offers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of renewable energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
GreenPowerMonitor merged forces with DNV to make world safer, smarter, greener.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnv.com
Are you interested in being part of the green and technological revolution? Do you consider yourself as passionate and customer focused as we are? Are you looking to be part of a Start-Up within a global group? In GreenPowerMonitoring&Solutions you can have the luck to find them all! In addition to the above, we have fun providing cutting-edge monitoring solutions for the renewable energy industry: join us!
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring&Solutions) is looking for a talented and proactive person who will join one our as IT Systems Engineer.
The main areas of this unit include:
- Size, provison and deploy server resources to host our services
- Solve technical challenges in the domain of IoT
- Evaluate security risks and reduce vulnerabilities.
If you want to be involved in big data projects, learn from and work with a skilled team. If you want to work with wind and PV farms across the world. Want to apply your skills as developer by running complex projects and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry? You can find it with us!
If you are a trained engineer or scientist with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency to effectively communicate what you see and what options you propose to move forward. You never compromise on safety, quality or integrity. You thrive in a dynamic environment being flexible and adaptable to deliver timely results to our clients, building their trust and confidence to ensure continued relationships. Join our team!
Duties may include (depending on experience):
- Deploy and maintain a virtualized onPrem infrastructure;
- Define and configure Windows Server or Linux preventive maintainance tasks;
- Assess the stability, security, and scalability of current infrastructure;
- Troubleshooting and provide technical support to internal staff or external customers when appropriate;
- Write technical documentation;
- Estimate tasks and participate in the design of new projects;
- Expose and discuss about technology with other IT technicians across our organisation.
DNV is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry, on a mission to safeguard life, property, and the environment. We are now looking for an experienced Newbuilding Project Manager to join this mission, by strengthening our NB & CMC team and ensuring continued high-value services to our customers. The position is based in Istanbul, Turkey and local employment conditions apply.
Our Newbuilding Project Manager (NB PM) is expected to manage the project according to DNV’s high standards. In a nutshell, the PM is expected to:
- Be the primary contact for the customer and all relevant stakeholders
- Establish the project organisation and organise the project work
- Execute and control the project within the given budget and resources
- Follow-up work execution and facilitate successful completion of assigned tasks with project team members
- Monitor and control the project execution on a continuous basis and take the corrective actions needed to successfully complete the project
- Ensure project verification at defined milestones and of project deliverables
Being our Newbuilding Project Manager means that you…
- Hold an Academic degree in Naval Architecture\Marine Engineering from a Technical University.
- Are a senior surveyor\PM with demonstrated experience in NB projects.
- Can be a team player or a lone wolf, depending on the needs of the project.
- Enjoy solving problems & find solutions.
- Put customers and their needs at the centre of our services.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, and a positive and proactive attitude.
From our side, we promise that you will…
- Manage interesting and challenging projects.
- Gain lots of knowledge from a great network of experienced engineers and in line with DNV’s emphasis on competence development.
- Receive an attractive compensation package including profit share and an employer-supported pension scheme.
- Collaborate with great colleagues who value teamwork and support.
- Enjoy an international working environment.
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world.
DNV has significant ambitions to rapidly grow the Cyber Security unit in the coming years, building on our strengths in the Nordics and internationally to make a global impact on safeguarding life, property and the environment also in the Cyber domain.
We seek ambitious and driven Cyber Security Consultants to join our growing Technical Architecture and Verification team. Our team conducts penetration tests, cyber security assessments, red team operations, and also serves as a trusted advisor in technical remediation projects. We are also engaged in network and security architecture related projects, both design and assessment, and hence are looking for candidates with a networking background in ICS as well.
You will be working on exciting customer projects in several key industries such as maritime, oil and gas, renewables, utilities and others. This role will offer you the opportunity to work alongside some of the most experienced specialists in the cyber security field. We aim to provide you with a fast-paced career that brings you opportunities to develop your competencies rapidly. We will invest in your career development, offering in-depth training and the chance to participate in industry-leading projects.
You will be based at one of DNV’s premises in Norway, preferably Høvik or Trondheim, but other locations can be considered for the right candidate.
We look forward to having you on the team!
Visit our website to get to know more about us!
- Project Manager, Project Director, Project Sponsor or Quality Assurance for large-scale (GWs) complex solar / renewables projects
- Complex stakeholder management
- Lead DNV projects where DNV is Technical Advisor for IPP procurement exercises. This includes feasibility study, concept report, Request for Qualification, Request for Proposal preparation, IPP bids evaluation, PPA negotiations and support to Financial Close. Also coordinate with Finance and Legal teams for tendering solar power procurement.
- Develop and win proposals for scopes of services related to technical advisory, owners engineering and due diligence work.
- Review and/or negotiate EPC contracts, O&M contracts and PPA
- Prioritize QHSE considerations within the team to ensure safe execution and healthy work environment.
- Integrate when required all renewables disciplines related to solar, wind, storage, and green hydrogen
- Initiate and coordinating technical review process among internal specialists (including civil and electrical engineering, energy assessment, technology experts, permitting, etc).
- Review due diligence reviews, including contract and financial model (OPEX and CAPEX).
- Coordinate input from technical specialists and review due diligence reports.
- Discuss and resolve technical issues with project developers and lenders/investors, including coordinating input on such issues from internal technical specialists as necessary.
- Support customers through the financial closings of projects.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts for the team, including leading tool development, process refinement and lessons learned activities.
- Hold Customer / Key Account Manager role for local or global customer
DNV MEDCERT is an accredited Certification Body for ISO 13485, recognised auditing organization under MDSAP and approved Notified Body for Medical Devices Regulation. We provide global market access by certifying the safety and quality of products and systems to international safety and quality standards and regulations. Our high professional standards and our sustainable approach guarantee you a forward-thinking work environment, within an organisation that invests in its employees, and is committed to providing you with continued development.
Medical Devices – Product Assurance
The production of medical devices is a strictly regulated business. DNV MEDCERT is a Notified Body, providing services that secure our customers’ market access around the world. We assist the industry in ensuring medical devices are safe, effective and of the highest standard and quality.
We are expanding our team in Hamburg and now seeking an experienced professional to join us as Medical Devices Certification Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with Competent Authorities, and DNV MEDCERT customers, as well as providing assistance and guidance to Lead Auditors/Assessors in all process related activities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Management of Certification Body according to the relevant regulatory and normative requirements
- Final release of certification projects, execution of certification decision according to DNV MEDCERT certification requirements
- Interaction with Competent Authorities, the Commission and other notified bodies
- Planning and conducting audits against the manufacturing of medical devices, in accordance with ISO 13485, MDD 93/42/EEC, MDR 745/2017 and MDSAP standards, enabling the delivery of assessment and certification services that meet customer requirements and appropriate accreditation standards.
- Ensuring that audits are conducted in a competent way and within requirements from authorities, leading to satisfied customers.
To be responsible for and manage and control the marketing and sales activities
- Responsibility for meeting his/her own KPI-targets
- To Ensure that the work is performed in accordance with the quality requirements of the Activity, the instructions of the Regional Manager and the procedures governing the Activity.
- To coordinate client inquiries and ensure closure of requests for assistance.
- To coordinate auditor requests for assistance and ensure closure of same.
- Positive collect potential customer information, follow-up of sales leads, quotations and agreement.
- To Schedule and coordinate Business Development calls.
- To develop local Business Development campaigns, as directed by the Manager of Business Development, Business Development Manager or Account Manager.
- To coordinate and execute of Business Development and mass mail activities to support local Business Development campaigns.
- Should frequently review sales performance for self and submit sales report on time.
- To input all relevant data into the Companion database.
- To coordinate Business Development calls and trade shows/exhibitions within budgets.
- Other duties assigned by appropriate management.
To carry out and deliver the services to our customer in an efficient and professional manner as required by his Team Leader and/or formal agreements with clients.
- Responsible to meet his/her own KPI-targets
- to carry out the work for DNV in an efficient and professional manner
- to be responsible for quality of his/her own work
- to contribute positively to teambuilding processes
- to plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed time scales and economic frameworks under the supervision of the Lead Auditor
- to ensure that the independent nature of the Management System Certification scheme is not compromised or jeopardized at any time
- to be service minded and commercially active towards customers
- to ensure that DNV ’s Customer Relationship Management Programs is properly implemented
- to maintain his/her auditor qualification under the Registration Schemes as required by DNV. This registration scheme may be operated by DNV in-house or by industrial institution (e.g. CCAA, IRCA, IATF etc.)
- to update CV (both English and Chinese) and assessment log on an annual basis
- to submit timesheets & expense statements in TEAM system timely and accurately
We are looking for Finance & Planning Manager to join DNV MEDCERT in Hamburg, Germany. The Finance & Planning Manager will manage a team of 7 direct reports and lead all finance, coordination, certification project management and systems improvement processes within DNV MEDCERT. The role is essential to built out the financial reporting and budgeting process of DNV MEDCERT and developing efficiencies in the systems.
Key tasks for the Finance & Planning Manager:
- Managing a team to ensure complete, accurate and timely reporting on financial results to global team.
- Responsible for calculating and reporting of budgeting and forecast process through coordination with internal stakeholders
- Managing coordination and project management team to improve all planning activities related to conformity assessments.
- Managing systems team to prioritise and develop efficiencies in production system. Key tasks to manage the development of invoicing module and assist with accounting system implementation.
- Continuously improve the use, analysis and visualization of financial and operational data through data analytics and BI tools
- Responsible for monthly reporting to Operational Manager and Managing Director for finance & planning department
- Responsible for tax and statutory requirements.
Om DNV och rollen
Kom till DNV, ett världsledande certifieringsorgan, och gör avtryck som Global Lead Auditor/Projektledare. Som en del av vårt innovativa team kommer du att hjälpa företag att uppnå framgång och förtroende hos intressenter genom certifiering, verifiering, bedömning och utbildningstjänster. Genom att samarbeta med våra kunder kan du bidra till att skapa hållbara lösningar hos våra kunder och derasinressenter.
Som ett led i vår fortsatta tillväxt så letar vi efter kvalificerade multi-revisionsledare inom standarder såsom ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 och önskvärt 27001.
Som Global Lead Auditor/Projektledare kommer du att arbeta självständigt och i multidisciplinära team. Leda globala nyckelkundsprojekt, samordna projekt, ta fram revisionsplaner, utföra revisioner, rapportera och följa upp revisioner och stötta försäljningen.
Du kommer att utföra revisioner och leda uppdrag inom flera standarder som ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 och önskvärt ISO 27001 inom en bred variation av branscher.
We are currently seeking to employ a qualified candidate with a relevant profile for the position of Senior Management System Consultant in DNV Indonesia, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The successful candidate will join us and will gain exposure to the energy and other industries, including national and international organizations. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your career by working with an experienced team involved in exciting multi-disciplinary advisory projects.
The selected candidate will typically work in a cross-functional team involved in management system advisory projects, supporting customers locally with exposure opportunities to a large variety of projects, and working with teams from different geographic locations for personal and professional career development.
We are interested in people with the interest, ability, mindset orientation, and relevant experience to deliver management system advisory services in the area of management systems development and improvement, including and involving the integration of asset integrity, technical risk, technical safety, safety engineering, and process safety aspects as part of an overall management system.
Typical projects include supporting the execution of the following activities:
- Management system assessments / audits / gap analyses.
- Preparing / designing and conducting training.
- Consulting and facilitation.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Making presentations and liaising with customer senior, middle, and supervisory leadership.
The selected candidate will also work with DNV teams to assist in business development and sales activities, including development and preparation of proposals and tenders.
Join DNV, a world-leading certification body, and make your mark as a Global Lead Auditor/Project Manager. As part of our innovative team, you'll help businesses achieve excellence and stakeholder trust through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, you´ll build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
As a result of further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Sweden we are looking for qualified Lead auditors within the multiple management system standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and desirable 27001. At DNV, we lead the way in various industries, solving risk and safety challenges for top companies. Collaborate with experts from diverse fields, broaden your skills, and make a global impact.
Tasks May Include
As a Global Lead Auditor/Project Manager, you'll work independently and with multidisciplinary teams. Lead global key customers, manage contract execution, coordinate projects, develop audit plans, conduct audits, manage larger certification projects, support sales, and contribute to revenue.
You will perform audits and lead assignments within multiple standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001 – normally at the customer’s premises - in a wide variety of industries.
Maritime Advisory Singapore is a consulting and Research & Innovation unit overseeing activities in the South East Asia, Pacific and India region. DNV’s ambition is to be a data-smart solutions organisation providing management and technical advisory services within the maritime industry. Our key stakeholders include charterers and cargo owners, asset owners for ships and mobile offshore units, maritime authorities/governmental entities and defence, shipyards, banks/investment/leasing companies with interest in maritime assets and infrastructure, energy suppliers and traders, and maritime technology providers and the digital eco-system/start-ups. We are currently focusing our consulting and research activities in Singapore within the areas of maritime decarbonisation, digitalisation and ESG/Sustainability.
The Senior/Principal Consultant will work on advisory projects within the areas of the energy transition, shipping advisory, risk and safety, and due diligence-related activities. The candidate will be ideally well-versed in conducting market and feasibility studies, and strategic advisory projects for maritime clients including cargo owners/charterers, energy majors, ship owners, governmental entities and regulators.
As a Senior/Principal Consultant, you will be part of an experienced and diverse team conducting consulting projects, or delivering customized solutions to our clients in Singapore and within the region, covering all elements of analysis and capability improvement projects leveraging on Data Analytics. The selected individual can expect to work in a dynamic, high-performing team with diverse backgrounds, nationalities and experience, leveraging on DNV global network, accelerated learning curve and working on exciting projects with meaningful impact on the client’s organisation and wider maritime industry.