In line with DNV’s position as a trusted voice to tackle global transformations, the DNV Supply Chain and Product Assurance division’s ambition is to shape the future of assurance through innovating, developing and growing assurance services in Digital, Supply Chain, Rail Transportation amongst many other areas.
Due to our growing Assurance Services, we’re now looking for a dynamic, growth focused Green House Gas Auditor’s with proven experience in the GHG sector to join our team in China.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Auditor to carry out and deliver GHG audit/verification services
When doing this, you will get the opportunity to engage with many of the leading companies and brands from the sector, and work in a team of forward-thinking, passionate professionals.
To carry out and deliver GHG audit/verification services
- Be responsible to meet his/her own KPI-targets
- Carry out work in an efficient and professional manner
- Be responsible for quality of his/her own work
- Plan, execute and report audit/verification within agreed time scales and economic frameworks
- Be service minded and commercially active towards customers
- Take initiative regarding own professional development
- Assist other assignments appointed by appropriate management
- Leads the business development work for Automotive and Aerospace industry to achieve sales growth target.
- Actively builds relations with key decision makers and influencers on all relevant levels in the Customer´s organization, enabling deep understanding and foresight of customer needs.
- Follows up progress of Automotive and Aerospace annual sales plan and reporting of target fulfilment.
- Actively participates in sales & marketing activities and capture opportunities through customer meetings, proposal writing, contracting and after-sales action reviews.
- Actively participates and/or follows up proactive activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keeps track of Customer’s contract portfolio also ensuring renewal of agreements within due date.
- Follows up DNV customer economy, i.e. revenue, profitability and accounts receivables for best long-term financial results.
- Reports on goal achievements and key activities.
- The Automotive and Aerospace sales manager is subject to high expectations and has a significant authority in the business development process towards our customers.
- He or she shall know the trends of A & A industry, business opportunities, competition landscape, key customer’s main strategy, objectives, activities and results, and maintain an overview of the main opportunities for DNV.
DNV has significant ambitions to rapidly grow the Cyber Security unit in the coming years, building on our strengths in the Nordics and internationally to make a global impact on safeguarding life, property and the environment also in the Cyber domain.
We seek ambitious and driven Cyber Security Consultants to join our growing Technical Architecture and Verification team. Our team conducts penetration tests, cyber security assessments, red team operations, and also serves as a trusted advisor in technical remediation projects. We are also engaged in network and security architecture related projects, both design and assessment, and hence are looking for candidates with a networking background in ICS as well.
You will be working on exciting customer projects in several key industries such as maritime, oil and gas, renewables, utilities and others. This role will offer you the opportunity to work alongside some of the most experienced specialists in the cyber security field. We aim to provide you with a fast-paced career that brings you opportunities to develop your competencies rapidly. We will invest in your career development, offering in-depth training and the chance to participate in industry-leading projects.
You will be based at one of DNV’s premises in Norway, preferably Høvik or Trondheim, but other locations can be considered for the right candidate.
We look forward to having you on the team!
Visit our website to get to know more about us!
Are you passionate about commercializing digital products with real impact on industry transformations?
Veracity is DNV's independent data platform and industry ecosystem. It brings together all the key players in the maritime and energy sectors to drive business innovation and digital transformation. And we are now seeking to strengthen our presence in Asia to further support the aim to develop Veracity into a leading industry cloud among DNV’s core markets.
If you are interested in
- Working at the frontlines of digital transformation in terms of both working directly with our customers and cutting-edge digital technologies.
- Being part of a well anchored, large and global team that works both within and together with the whole DNV eco-system.
- Having the capacity to really influence the success of Veracity and digitalization by being the hands, eyes and ears between our customers and products.
Then this might be the role for you!
We are searching for a highly motivated individual to take on the position as Customer Success Manager APAC for Veracity by DNV, located in Singapore.
You hold the personality, skills, courage, and motivation to make Veracity, DNV at large and the customer a successful trio. You will work with established and new digital leaders, industry technical managers and operators, from junior to senior levels.
You will help drive the success of the use of Veracity with integrated DNV services, incl. 3rd party and customer own digital solutions, through empathizing on the needs of the customer and helping to be a strong bridge between their needs and our product vision. You will be targeting players in the Maritime value chain, later the role may expand to the Energy and Renewables value chain.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and ensure our understanding of the customer needs; i.e. problems and processes to be altered and or removed with digital tools, and ask “why” two time too many ensuring we can build and implement solutions that really have impact.
- Manage and ensure customer satisfaction with focus on growth and retention of Veracity and DNV services.
- Manage the customer relationship, contractual and financial aspect of SaaS delivery.
- Maintain proactive involvement in the client’s roadmap planning efforts, to ensure alignment of client needs with our roadmaps.
- Work side by side and liaise with DNV ’s global Key Account Management (KAM) team to ensure alignment and collaboration in account management.
- Develop and grow relationships with key stakeholders at the customer and in the industry, actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities within DNV and Veracity eco-system.
Responsibility is predominantly APAC but selected accounts beyond APAC within Asia may also be part of scope.
Are you looking to lead the growth of ESG, sustainability and climate change services in an innovative, digitally enabled, purpose driven business? Are you motivated to support customers to achieve business success and sustainability in their businesses and their extended supply chains?
We’re recruiting for a growth focused Carbon Specialist with consulting/assurance experience in the domain of GHG Inventory, GHG emission reduction project, Product footprint development or assurance to join our Global Sustainability, Assessment & Assurance team to help us achieve our vision and goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to take an active role supporting the delivery of projects and ensuring service excellence for clients. We help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment and progress towards authentic sustainability.
You will get the opportunity to \work on a wide range of sustainability services primarily focused on GHG Inventory, GHG emission reduction project, carbon removal project, science-based targets and task force for climate related financial disclosures.
When doing this, you will get the opportunity to engage with many of the region’s leading companies and brands across a wide range of sectors and to leverage a suite of services and digital technologies to scope sell and deliver innovative solutions.
What You'll Do
You will be expected to support the delivery for a range of climate change services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- GHG Inventory development/assurance
- Regulatory GHG Inventory Reporting for ARB/ Canada Provincial Reporting
- Product carbon footprint development/assurance
- Science Based Target setting or modelling
- Sustainability Report Assurance
- ESG, green bonds & sustainable finance consulting
- Climate change
You will be expected to support projects and help ensure consistent and high quality customer care through the following activities:
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs throughout the course of delivering sustainability solutions
- Developing tailored solutions with our technical experts to ensure that we can effectively support our customers in their GHG reporting and meeting their carbon reduction objectives
- Coordinating projects, ensuring they are executed to clients’ expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV quality standards
- Leading and communicating effectively within the other sustainability team members and clients
We seek ambitious and driven Cyber Security Consultants to join our growing team that specializes in industrial control systems, Operations Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) security in the industrial domain. You will support a broad range of customers in the maritime and energy industries on projects: security architecture and design; risk assessment and management; onboard inspection, discovery and testing; quality assurance and continuous improvement, incident handling and recovery; remote and hands-on training; security governance and security strategies.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work alongside some of the most experienced specialists in the cyber security field. You will have the opportunity to learn and obtain experience rapidly. We will invest in your career development, offering in-depth training and the chance to participate in industry-leading training and certification.
You will be based at one of DNV’s premises in Germany or France, preferably Hamburg, Paris or Marseilles, but other locations can be considered for the right candidate. Some projects will be undertaken at customer premises or onboard ships at quay or other industrial sites which will involve travel.
We look forward to having you on the team!
Visit our website to get to know more about us!
For more information about the position, please contact:
Head of Cyber Security Maritime, Svante Einarsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Resource Director of DNV Cyber Security, Haakon Knudsen, email@example.com
Ben jij klantgericht? Houd jij ervan om te puzzelen met planningen? Wij zijn op zoek naar een Coördinator Klantenservice en Planning collega! Wie wij zijn? DNV is een certificatie instelling waar kwaliteit, innovatie en integriteit voorop staan.
Je bent veerkrachtig, flexibel en proactief en een teamspeler die ook zelfstandig kan werken. Je helpt onze deskundige auditoren om kwalitatief hoogstaand werk te leveren aan honderden organisaties wereldwijd.
Als Coördinator Klantenservice en Planning werk je in een team aan het onderhouden van klantcontacten. Je zorgt voor een goede planning, maakt contracten in orde en bent het aanspreekpunt voor onze collega’s in de buitendienst. Je richt je op een specifieke sector, bijvoorbeeld food, IT, healthcare of de procesindustrie.
Wat ga je doen?
Je gaat onder andere aan de slag met het berekenen en opstellen van contracten, het aanpassen van bestaande contracten, het verwerken van klantinformatie en het bewaken van de kwaliteit van onze database gegevens. Je bent de go-to-person voor onze buitendienst medewerkers op het gebied van contracten, technische goedkeuringen en planning vragen. Is dit alles wat je gaat doen? Nee, natuurlijk niet. In deze dynamische functie ben je constant bezig met schakelen tussen klanten en collega’s, leg je lijntjes uit en bewaak je de voortgang. Communiceren en nieuwsgierig zijn is in deze functie dan ook erg belangrijk.
Training en ontwikkeling
Bij DNV sta je nooit stil. We investeren in jouw professionele en persoonlijke ontwikkeling en geven je de middelen die je hiervoor nodig hebt.
Je inwerktraject bij DNV omvat coaching, mentoring en netwerken met collega's van over de hele wereld. Daarnaast maken we samen een individueel ontwikkelingsplan en zorgen we voor training op maat.
In line with DNV’s position as a trusted voice to tackle global transformations, the DNV Supply Chain and Product Assurance division’s ambition is to shape the future of assurance through innovating, developing and growing assurance services in the field of supply chain management and product assurance.
Operating within this division, the Sales Executive shall lead the business development work for the Customers for which she/he is appointed. The Sales Specialist will be mainly in Italy, often with a multinational organization.
The Sales Executive is subject to high expectations and has a significant authority in the business development process towards our customers.
His/her core area of focus will be across targeted verticals in particular the Supply Chain Management and Assurance services.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Actively build relations with key decision makers and influencers in the Customer’s organization, enabling deep understanding and foresight of customer needs
- Development and maintenance of annual key customer plans. The plan shall include background information, BD targets and actions.
- Follow up progress of the Sales Annual Plan and reporting of target fulfilment.
- Deliver on target sales growth for customer accounts
- Achieve annual sales target
- Participate in sales & marketing activities and capture opportunities through customer meetings, proposal writing, contracting and after sales action reviews.
- Identification of leads and leading work for converting leads into contracts.
- Actively participate and/or follow up proactive activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep track of Customer’s contract portfolio also ensuring renewal of agreements within due date.
- Ensure that the Customer’s accounts receivable meets the company requirements.
- Follow up DNV customer economy; i.e. revenue, profitability and accounts receivables for best long term financial results.
- Facilitation of marketing and sales efforts of relevant parts of DNV to the Customer.
- Reporting of goal achievements.
- Drive prompt and adequate follow up of after-sales issues, requests and support.
- Inform his/her sponsor if any action should be taken with regards to bidding, staffing or any other topic related to projects from his/her account.
As the Senior HR Advisor, you are responsible for advising management and employees in Spain and Portugal (approximately 400 employees in Spain and 25 in Portugal).
You support and advise management and employees on a broad spectrum of HR topics: individual cases, organizational changes, labor law, compensation & benefits and labor relations with employee representatives. It’s an operational and tactical role in an international delivery model with a Global HR Centre in Poland and with regional HR colleagues. You are customer centric, flexible and interested in a broad range of HR areas. This fulltime role is a great opportunity for a passionate HR professional who has the drive to develop further towards the next level of HR Advisory in an international environment.
You will report to the GSS HR Manager of Spain and Portugal. The position is based in Madrid, Spain, and for this challenging job a competitive salary applies.
- Consult and advise management as a business partner to realize the key business goals, including change management, reorganizations and mergers & acquisitions
- Employee relations: advise line management, HR Managers of the business areas and employees on various HR-cases
- Define, negotiate, and draft working conditions and other C&B policies and manage related vendors
- Cooperate closely with the Global Centre team in Poland and define and improve HR processes
- Facilitate permanent workers representative requirements in Spain and support development and implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion programs
- Process other local operational cases and cover mandatory report requirements.
- HR payroll and operations support from an HR Expert with experienced knowledge about payroll and HR operations. Special focuse on labor law, payroll and HR Operational process.
- Lead the on the ground, customer facing activities within LATAM, become that go to person for our clients.
- Attend client meetings, conferences and lobby stakeholders as required to get the job done.
- The main contributor to the development of the strategic business development plan identifying key clients, stakeholders and markets and execute.
- Increase the exposure and market knowledge of DNV Digital Solutions products from the Renewable and Ocean Structures product portfolio to the LATAM markets, especially in the offshore wind sector.
- Implement cross DNV BA sales strategies to provide a compelling value proposition to our client.
- Own the end-to-end sales process and the associated sales target.
- Identify unmanaged strategic Key Accounts and actively manage these accounts during the early stages of their engagement with DNV Digital Solutions to build a solid relationship across the clients organization, at decision maker, influencer and user levels.
- Develop long standing, resilient client relationships which lead to a win-win scenario for both them and DNV.
- Mentor members of the BD team with lesser experience.
- Be an integral part of the wider Americas Region commercial team – this is not a role for a lone wolf.
By joining our team at DNV as a Wind Energy Analyst you will be part of championing the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society and the planet. Through a commitment to independence and unsurpassed rigor, we achieve our purpose through long-term success of our customers. We strive to be a high-performing, innovative team which reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world. This is broad role that requires the successful applicant to be involved in various activities.
- Under the supervision of senior staff, undertake energy production assessments of wind farms, both pre- and post- construction, onshore and offshore; which include - analysing wind and other climatic data (30%), inspecting sites and measurement equipment (20%), wind farm layout design (5%), performing wind flow modelling (5%), assessing site conditions for turbine suitability (5%), predicting wind farm energy production (10%), conducting statistical uncertainty analyses (5%), writing technical reports and communicating results to clients (20%) across Central, Eastern and Northern Europe.
- Manage projects to ensure they are completed within timescale and budget.
- Prepare and coordinate proposals and bids within Central, Eastern and Northern Europe Markets.
The role is within the Business Area Energy Systems and comprises the delivery of Measurement Services and long-term energy forecasts to support due diligence of wind and solar projects to Advisory customers in Japan and other countries in APAC.
The candidate will join the Renewables Advisory team and will be located in our Yokohama or Seoul office. The Renewables Advisory teamconsists of approximately 30 staff located in Seoul, Singapore, HCMC, Bangkok and Yokohama. In addition to these offices, our Asia Pacific energy and renewables advisory consulting practice has principal offices in Melbourne, Taipei, Beijing, Shanghai and Bangalore.
The main activities of the role of Measurement Engineer are:
- Plan, project manage, execute and report on all aspects of Power Performance Measurement of wind turbines, in accordance with IEC 61400-12 Standards.
- Undertake analysis of measured meteorological and turbine performance data in support of reporting power performance test results.
- Manage installation and commissioning of wind measurement equipment (mast or remote sensing devices such as LIDAR, SODAR) and solar measurements (solar monitoring stations) and associated measurement equipment on behalf of customers.
- Specify, plan and project manage installation and operation of other specialised measurements (e.g. load measurements, noise, etc.) on behalf of customers.
- Participate in development of measurement hardware setup and measurement software.
- Development of annual and long term solar energy assessments, using various modeling tools;
- Development of uncertainty analyses using statistical and pragmatic approaches to determine probabilistic energy production forecasts;
- Review of test procedures and methods to collect data to evaluate the performance of projects;
- Review the feasibility of sites for development which will include, feasibility studies, energy yield optimization, site meteorological conditions.
- Technical report writing;
- Interfacing with customers to discuss results and risk mitigation;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals including scope of services, schedule and budgeting;
- Assist in the preparation of technical papers or presentations.
Lead the audit team in performing audits/assessment related to DNV protocols and international standards according to the established DNV methodologies & ISO 17021-1:2015; holder of Lead Auditor qualifications.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Promptly contact customers to confirm the planned activities,
- Carry out in efficient and competent manner the work for DNV as required by instructions/ DNV Management System (DMS) and/or as per formal agreement between the client and DNV,
- Ensure that the independent nature of the DNV is not compromised at any time,
- Maintain/acquire their Auditor Registration with DNV or any other registration having been a basis for their acceptance as Lead Auditor within DNV,
- Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed times scales and economic frameworks,
- Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate competence in core areas.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with client personnel,
- Maintain high morale by contributing to an effective positive work environment.
- Act as a team player who works well with others and guides through professional development process, including timely completion of reviews and goal setting,
- Maintain effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders. Ensure the correct use of production tools dedicated to auditing activities and the communication of updated data, in order to allow proper issue and management of certificates.
DNV Healthcare Division is the vanguard of quality improvement in the healthcare industry through promoting adoption and ensuring compliance with internationally recognized ISO 9001 quality management and accreditation standards.
Our teams of highly qualified healthcare professionals work as trusted partners with providers nationwide to ensure the highest quality and safest care. Find out more about how we have been driving improvement in the healthcare industry at the following link: https://www.dnv.com/assurance/healthcare/index.html
What You'll Do
- Conduct stroke surveys against stroke program requirements in client hospitals, working with clinical surveyors providing stroke-related guidance.
- Once trained and qualified, perform clinical surveys against, ASR, PSC, PSC+ and CSC standards.
- Ensure that survey work is performed in accordance with the quality requirements of the activity, and the procedures governing the activity.
- Plan and execute surveys, report the results of surveys and follow-up, as required, within agreed timelines and economic budgets.
- Where applicable, provide guidance and/or training to other survey team members.
- Ensure that the independent nature of the survey is not compromised at any time.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
As part of DNV’s Energy Systems in Australia and New Zealand the role will involve working along with other specialists in Wind and other renewable technologies to provide technical consulting services throughout the development, financing, procurement and construction phases of wind farm projects.
Main accountabilities of this role will be to work as part of DNV’s Wind Project Engineering and Due Diligence team to deliver wind related services supporting the provision of technical advice to clients including:
- Technical due diligence of pre-construction and operational wind projects.
- Specification assistance for all aspects of wind farm construction
- Owners, Lenders and Independent Engineer scopes of work.
- Inspection services for wind projects.
- Design support for wind projects.
- Assist clients with procurement including contract negotiation and tendering
- General project advice
- Other ad-hoc advice
The work will involve:
- Liaising with a wide range of clients from wind farm developers to financial institutions.
- Completion of performance reviews and evaluation of wind farm installations.
- Work on multiple projects, managing own time to meet deadlines.
- Producing written reports and other documentation for delivery to the client.
- Supporting the continuous improvement and development of group procedures.
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management.
- This role may also provide opportunities to work on other renewable technologies and will contribute to the promotion of DNV’s wind services in Australia and abroad.
DNV is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. Our Finance Application team is our key unit to further support our finance eco system based on Oracle eBusiness Suite, which also consists of a number of other closely integrated tools. A well-functioning and up-to-date finance system supporting our key processes end-to-end is a key engine to support our organizations commercial and financial commitments and assists to drive the transformation of the company. Our Oracle solution is integrated into many of our production systems and enables us as a company to have “one source of truth” for our financial data.
The Finance Applications Development and Support team focuses on delivering three main service areas; (1) Incident/defect resolution, (2) development of new requirements and (3) localisations/new operating units.
In your role, you will be:
- Overall responsible for managing and maintaining the Global Template as well as Country Specific requirement related to Oracle (EBS) Finance -General Ledger (GL), Core setups (across all Finance modules including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Fixed assets) and Accounting Manager; and secondarily systems integrated with finance modules (such as Projects and Order Management); and the full end-to-end process according to agreed standards and best practise.
- Responsible for having a good overview of the eco-system related to the Finance area.
- Develop and conduct reviews and QAs of training material, test scripts etc.
- Provide investigation and resolution to incidents and defects related to the full end-to-end process, Oracle EBS modules and connected systems to the Finance domain, considering root cause resolution, scalability, and future proofing
- Establishing the solution/providing clarifications related to new Finance functionality
- Ensure that new requirements are developed, tested and implemented according to agreed standards and best practises
- Deliver communication to end-users/super users is fit-for-purpose in content, format and delivery channel and drive efficient methods (e.g. templates) that allow for standardisation.
- Foster an environment where quality is embedded in all working processes, with a key focus on quality analysis, design, development, and testing
- Embed customer centricity in the services
About the Team
As Technical Safety Team Leader, you’ll be part of our overall Risk Advisory department, a growing team of over 120 specialists, located across Aberdeen, Loughborough, Stockport and London, providing a wide range of safety and integrity engineering and risk management services to the onshore and offshore energy industry.
Within this, our dedicated Aberdeen Upstream Technical Safety team is a long-standing trusted advisor to the offshore and wider energy industry, delivering consequence and risk assessments, reliability, RBI, ALARP justification, regulatory and risk-based decision support on behalf of operators and their contractors. We utilise a comprehensive range of tools for consequence modelling and risk analysis, typically developed and validated through large/full scale experiments performed at our major hazards testing and research facility in Spadeadam.
About the Role
Reporting to our Head of Section, you’ll be responsible for leading our growing team of Safety Consultants in Aberdeen, helping balance the competing demands of delivering high quality work, with optimizing chargeable time and providing opportunities for individual development, through the delivery of a wide variety of technical safety projects.
You’ll provide valuable insight, helping less experienced members understand project scope, delivery schedules and depth of analysis required in order to meet customer expectations and identify opportunities for additional/repeat work. In addition, you will enhance commercial awareness within the team by ensuring they are fully cognisant of available budgets and actively seeking opportunities to improve our delivery process via innovation and incremental improvement.
Whilst this role will be predominantly focused on leading and developing a team, you will also undertake some chargeable work yourself, so you will bring both proven experience in leading the delivery of numerical analyses and in the guidance and leadership of a team. You’ll also engage closely with our customers and collaborate with colleagues across DNV, identifying innovation opportunities and emerging technologies to lead the transition of the offshore industry towards net zero.
You’ll be predominantly based from our modern offices located on the International Business Park at Dyce. While we support flexible and hybrid/home working arrangements where possible, given the nature of your role, you will need to be in our Aberdeen offices on most days, providing that leadership and local support our team needs.
What you will get in return
We place great value on all our people and the contribution they make to our business, so it’s important that our rewards make us all feel valued here. That’s why we recognise individual needs and offer a flexible reward and benefits package that puts you first, including;
- Lifestyle benefits (26 days of annual leave in addition to bank holidays + opportunity for up to 10 days unpaid leave, sabbatical leave, flexible working options)
- Wellbeing benefits (inc Private Medical and Dental Insurance, Health Assessments, Gym allowance and free fruit)
- Discretionary profit share scheme
- Pension Scheme: employer-matched pension contributions (employer contribution - up to 9%)
- Travel benefits (inc Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work Scheme)
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection benefits
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (for personal use)
- Re-imbursement of relevant Professional Membership Fees (up to £500)
- Access to employee retail discount site for high street and on-line shopping
- Company contribution towards; eye tests and glasses (for computer/laptop users), and Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – providing free and confidential support for issues including work, family, relationships, money and health.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment professional for the role of Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
A Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist provides exceptional experiences for candidates and hiring managers. You willbe responsible for managing end – to -end recruitment process; liaise with managers, assess needs, suggest approaches, advise in sourcing, contribute with state-of-the-art selection methods, and convincingly present job offers to candidates.
More specifically, in this role you will:
- Contribute to the continued growth and success of DNV by working to recruit new colleagues who reflect the values of DNV and deliver high-quality results to our clients
- Build strong relationships through a high level of engagement with the candidates ensuring they are kept informedthroughout the process
- Identify and propose the recruitment strategy for each position to the Hiring Manager
- Assist managers with needs analysis, job description development, and interview approach
- Process applicants and facilitate hires across a wide spectrum of functional roles and specified geographic locations
- Build talent pipelines and develop networks to better position the company
- Effectively promote the company culture and the role to the candidate
- Post jobs and manage applicant flow across several concurrent recruiting priorities
- Maintain accurate records within our Applicant Tracking System
- Build relationships and trust with hiring managers so that you may add value to the hiring process beyond the typical “recruiting flow”
- Screen and qualify applicants on a time-sensitive basis
- In conjunction with support staff, schedule interviews, facilitate the interview process, and help the Business Teams come to the point of decision on candidates
- Extend offers, negotiate, and close candidates for positions across the region
Potential additional activities:
- Deliver training related to recruitment (processes, best practices, interviewing & selection, market conditions) to customers as business requires and internally within the team
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors; manage / oversee delivery of recruitment-related services
The purpose of DNV’s Group Compliance program is to maintain and develop the organization’s group-wide compliance management system. Focusing on anti-corruption, anti-trust, export control, sanctions, personal data protection, and supply chain law Group Compliance provides global consulting services and is designed to add value and improve DNV’s operations.
Group Compliance has a core team of 4 members, based in Norway (Høvik/Oslo) and Germany (Hamburg). Group Compliance is headed by the Group Compliance Officer located in Hamburg and reporting directly to the Board of Directors (Audit Committee) and the Group CEO on compliance issues. The Group Compliance Officer’s line manager is the Chief People Officer.
As we are further growing in our Group Compliance unit, we are currently searching for 2 additional employees, both Senior and Junior Specialists. We are looking for curious and self-driven Lawyers with experience in Compliance topics as well as project management skills to join our team. The position is based in Germany.
Area of Responsibility
- Legal advice on all topics under the scope of Group Compliance with an emphasis on Export Control and Sanctions (global responsibility)
- Continuously improve DNV’s export control program through new initiatives
- Monitor and implement new legal requirements globally
- Handle compliance cases related to all topics in Group Compliance in alignment with other internal units and coordinate investigations
- Drive awareness through communication measures incl. global training initiatives
- Develop and update group-wide Compliance related instructions and guidelines and support the development of respective business area processes
- Drive global networks to achieve strong interactions with our internal stakeholders
- Legal advice on all topics under the scope of Group Compliance with an emphasis on Data Protection
- Handle compliance cases related to all topics in Group Compliance in alignment with other internal units and coordinate investigations
- Drive awareness through communication measures incl. global training initiatives
We are looking for a Food Safety Auditor to join our Iberia (Spain and Portugal) unit in a permanent role. The auditor will work in a consolidated and senior food team.
The food sector is a major focus for our certification activities and DNV is highly respected globally in this industry.
Candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing key food sector schemes as IFS, BRC, FSSC 2200. We are seeking individuals with experience and competence in manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains.