DNV is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. Our Finance Application team is our key unit to further support our finance eco system based on Oracle eBusiness Suite, which also consists of a number of other closely integrated tools. A well-functioning and up-to-date finance system supporting our key processes end-to-end is a key engine to support our organizations commercial and financial commitments and assists to drive the transformation of the company. Our Oracle solution is integrated into many of our production systems and enables us as a company to have “one source of truth” for our financial data.
The Finance Applications Development and Support team focuses on delivering three main service areas; (1) Incident/defect resolution, (2) development of new requirements and (3) localisations/new operating units.
In your role, you will be:
- Overall responsible for managing and maintaining the Global Template as well as Country Specific requirement related to Oracle (EBS) Finance -General Ledger (GL), Core setups (across all Finance modules including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Fixed assets) and Accounting Manager; and secondarily systems integrated with finance modules (such as Projects and Order Management); and the full end-to-end process according to agreed standards and best practise.
- Responsible for having a good overview of the eco-system related to the Finance area.
- Develop and conduct reviews and QAs of training material, test scripts etc.
- Provide investigation and resolution to incidents and defects related to the full end-to-end process, Oracle EBS modules and connected systems to the Finance domain, considering root cause resolution, scalability, and future proofing
- Establishing the solution/providing clarifications related to new Finance functionality
- Ensure that new requirements are developed, tested and implemented according to agreed standards and best practises
- Deliver communication to end-users/super users is fit-for-purpose in content, format and delivery channel and drive efficient methods (e.g. templates) that allow for standardisation.
- Foster an environment where quality is embedded in all working processes, with a key focus on quality analysis, design, development, and testing
- Embed customer centricity in the services
About the Team
As Technical Safety Team Leader, you’ll be part of our overall Risk Advisory department, a growing team of over 120 specialists, located across Aberdeen, Loughborough, Stockport and London, providing a wide range of safety and integrity engineering and risk management services to the onshore and offshore energy industry.
Within this, our dedicated Aberdeen Upstream Technical Safety team is a long-standing trusted advisor to the offshore and wider energy industry, delivering consequence and risk assessments, reliability, RBI, ALARP justification, regulatory and risk-based decision support on behalf of operators and their contractors. We utilise a comprehensive range of tools for consequence modelling and risk analysis, typically developed and validated through large/full scale experiments performed at our major hazards testing and research facility in Spadeadam.
About the Role
Reporting to our Head of Section, you’ll be responsible for leading our growing team of Safety Consultants in Aberdeen, helping balance the competing demands of delivering high quality work, with optimizing chargeable time and providing opportunities for individual development, through the delivery of a wide variety of technical safety projects.
You’ll provide valuable insight, helping less experienced members understand project scope, delivery schedules and depth of analysis required in order to meet customer expectations and identify opportunities for additional/repeat work. In addition, you will enhance commercial awareness within the team by ensuring they are fully cognisant of available budgets and actively seeking opportunities to improve our delivery process via innovation and incremental improvement.
Whilst this role will be predominantly focused on leading and developing a team, you will also undertake some chargeable work yourself, so you will bring both proven experience in leading the delivery of numerical analyses and in the guidance and leadership of a team. You’ll also engage closely with our customers and collaborate with colleagues across DNV, identifying innovation opportunities and emerging technologies to lead the transition of the offshore industry towards net zero.
You’ll be predominantly based from our modern offices located on the International Business Park at Dyce. While we support flexible and hybrid/home working arrangements where possible, given the nature of your role, you will need to be in our Aberdeen offices on most days, providing that leadership and local support our team needs.
What you will get in return
We place great value on all our people and the contribution they make to our business, so it’s important that our rewards make us all feel valued here. That’s why we recognise individual needs and offer a flexible reward and benefits package that puts you first, including;
- Lifestyle benefits (26 days of annual leave in addition to bank holidays + opportunity for up to 10 days unpaid leave, sabbatical leave, flexible working options)
- Wellbeing benefits (inc Private Medical and Dental Insurance, Health Assessments, Gym allowance and free fruit)
- Discretionary profit share scheme
- Pension Scheme: employer-matched pension contributions (employer contribution - up to 9%)
- Travel benefits (inc Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work Scheme)
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection benefits
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (for personal use)
- Re-imbursement of relevant Professional Membership Fees (up to £500)
- Access to employee retail discount site for high street and on-line shopping
- Company contribution towards; eye tests and glasses (for computer/laptop users), and Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – providing free and confidential support for issues including work, family, relationships, money and health.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment professional for the role of Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
A Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist provides exceptional experiences for candidates and hiring managers. You willbe responsible for managing end – to -end recruitment process; liaise with managers, assess needs, suggest approaches, advise in sourcing, contribute with state-of-the-art selection methods, and convincingly present job offers to candidates.
More specifically, in this role you will:
- Contribute to the continued growth and success of DNV by working to recruit new colleagues who reflect the values of DNV and deliver high-quality results to our clients
- Build strong relationships through a high level of engagement with the candidates ensuring they are kept informedthroughout the process
- Identify and propose the recruitment strategy for each position to the Hiring Manager
- Assist managers with needs analysis, job description development, and interview approach
- Process applicants and facilitate hires across a wide spectrum of functional roles and specified geographic locations
- Build talent pipelines and develop networks to better position the company
- Effectively promote the company culture and the role to the candidate
- Post jobs and manage applicant flow across several concurrent recruiting priorities
- Maintain accurate records within our Applicant Tracking System
- Build relationships and trust with hiring managers so that you may add value to the hiring process beyond the typical “recruiting flow”
- Screen and qualify applicants on a time-sensitive basis
- In conjunction with support staff, schedule interviews, facilitate the interview process, and help the Business Teams come to the point of decision on candidates
- Extend offers, negotiate, and close candidates for positions across the region
Potential additional activities:
- Deliver training related to recruitment (processes, best practices, interviewing & selection, market conditions) to customers as business requires and internally within the team
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors; manage / oversee delivery of recruitment-related services
The purpose of DNV’s Group Compliance program is to maintain and develop the organization’s group-wide compliance management system. Focusing on anti-corruption, anti-trust, export control, sanctions, personal data protection, and supply chain law Group Compliance provides global consulting services and is designed to add value and improve DNV’s operations.
Group Compliance has a core team of 4 members, based in Norway (Høvik/Oslo) and Germany (Hamburg). Group Compliance is headed by the Group Compliance Officer located in Hamburg and reporting directly to the Board of Directors (Audit Committee) and the Group CEO on compliance issues. The Group Compliance Officer’s line manager is the Chief People Officer.
As we are further growing in our Group Compliance unit, we are currently searching for 2 additional employees, both Senior and Junior Specialists. We are looking for curious and self-driven Lawyers with experience in Compliance topics as well as project management skills to join our team. The position is based in Germany.
Area of Responsibility
- Legal advice on all topics under the scope of Group Compliance with an emphasis on Export Control and Sanctions (global responsibility)
- Continuously improve DNV’s export control program through new initiatives
- Monitor and implement new legal requirements globally
- Handle compliance cases related to all topics in Group Compliance in alignment with other internal units and coordinate investigations
- Drive awareness through communication measures incl. global training initiatives
- Develop and update group-wide Compliance related instructions and guidelines and support the development of respective business area processes
- Drive global networks to achieve strong interactions with our internal stakeholders
- Legal advice on all topics under the scope of Group Compliance with an emphasis on Data Protection
- Handle compliance cases related to all topics in Group Compliance in alignment with other internal units and coordinate investigations
- Drive awareness through communication measures incl. global training initiatives
We are looking for a Food Safety Auditor to join our Iberia (Spain and Portugal) unit in a permanent role. The auditor will work in a consolidated and senior food team.
The food sector is a major focus for our certification activities and DNV is highly respected globally in this industry.
Candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing key food sector schemes as IFS, BRC, FSSC 2200. We are seeking individuals with experience and competence in manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains.
As Executive - Training Sales & Operations at the specified location, you would be responsible to nurture current clientele, cross-sell and upsell various trainings, acquire new clients to expand the geographic and services spread; within the geographic area identified under your location perview.
Your primary task will be to sell & ensure the delivery of the trainings (standard and customized), to all industries, business types and individuals.
- You will be responsible for the achievement of the sales & revenue target of Training Services of DNV in your territory.
- You will Implement the sales plan and collaborate with experts to serve clients across industries.
- You will have to get sales through various avenues including but not limited to inhouse courses, public courses, virtual courses, e-learning modules etc.
- You will also have to play a role in qualifying the tutors, getting the sold courses delivered by arranging scheduling of relevant tutor/s, arrangements for training, delivering certificates to the candidates of a training programme, payment collection, addressing customer complaints related to training and delivery and taking feedback & working over it from customers.
- You will be supported by the highly qualified technical team for special services in making technical proposals, qualification, presentations and supporting selling of services wherever essential for closing the contracts.
- You should be based out of Mumbai and are expected to have extensive knowledge of the local market of Maharashtra. The role will require to travel within territory.
- Conduct professional Audits / Trainings in line with DNV Philosophy
- Ensure timely deliverables such as Reports and updating the same in Auditor App
- Support DNV BA efficiency projects in optimalilty Travel, Audits / Trainings and Non refundable activities
- Prioritise key customers and represent DNV BA professionally for delivery.
- Ensure customer relations and resolve any customer complaints/concerns timely
- Prompt in submitiing time sheets & expenses statements
- Resolve in a speedy manner the Technical Review issues if any so that the lead time to customer is optimised
- Verify draft certificates for accuaracy.
- Support on crdeit collections by contacting the key account to resolve any issues, if required by Business Support staff
- Support Operations Planning & Scheduling by timely communication on dates for delivery for various services
- Support operations by proactive scheme qualification and Nace Code competence approvals to enable faster scheduling of audits / training
- Generate leads & opprtunities across services and pass on to sales
- Support Sales Team for QCT if required.
DNV is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Renewable Development Senior Consultant to join our Regional Team in Italy. We offer a full-time position reporting to the Solar Team Leader for France, Italy, and Greece.
The Consultant will be based in the Imola, Bologna, or Milan office and involved in independent and owner’s engineering services through the entire lifecycle of solar projects and for a wide range of customers, supported by colleagues from other disciplines. The consultant will be part of a group of experts specialized in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) services.
The Consultantwill spend the majority of the time conducting direct project work for Customers and project management. It will be considered a plus if the person is recognized as an expert in the renewable energy industry and has previous experience in project development.
Tasks may include
- Direct Project Work. As part of the daily work, it is expected that the consultant will lead and be involved in:
- Technical Due Diligence process for renewables projects under development and in operation.
- Owners Engineering desktop services for supporting solar project development, construction, and operation.
- Project Construction Monitoring and on-site inspections.
- Project Management. The Consultant will coordinate and manage DNV international internal resources, as well as subcontractors, for the execution of projects and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget, as well as meeting Customers’ expectations in terms of quality.
- Bid Management. The Consultant will be also involved in coordinating and managing proposal preparations and Customer’s communication until the contract signature.
DNV is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated solar expert to join our team in France and be part of an International Team of Solar Experts providing Independent and Owners Engineering/Advisory services through the entire lifecycle of solar projects in Southern Europe, and support colleagues in other Countries in South America, Africa, and Middle East.
We offer a full-time position reporting to the Solar Team Leader for France, Italy, and Greece.
As an independent advisor, the Solar Senior Engineer will spend the majority of the time managing projects as well as conducting direct project work for customers.
- Project Manager. The Senior Solar Engineer will be responsible for managing teams of engineers during the execution of owners and independent engineering services for solar Projects. The role will require direct contact with the Customers as well as project control to deliver as per scope on time and budget.
- Direct Project work. As part of the daily work, it is expected that the Senior Solar Engineer will be involved in independent engineering tasks through the entire project lifecycle which may include feasibility studies, tender process management/support, project analysis, technology, and design review, project contracts analysis, project costs and construction monitoring.
- Commercial and Sales. The Senior Solar Engineer will provide support to the Solar Team Leader in tracking business opportunities, market intelligence, developing services according to Industry needs, and preparation of proposals.
The Hamburg-based Risk Management team, part of DNV Energy Systems, supports clients in all kinds of operational risk analysis, developing, auditing and improving safety management systems and asset integrity plans, and support incident investigations at clients' premises. To support our Consultants in the mid-term, we are looking for a Student Assistant (Werkstudent).
- Support to technical advisory projects in the complete energy value chain:
- Risk Assessments
- Management System development projects
- Reliability Analysis
- Incident Investigations
- Support to project management activities of internal and client projects from bidding through invoicing.
- Support for sales and marketing activities
What we offer:
- Attractive hourly rates
- 20 hours per week (40 during semester breaks)
- Direct contact with the industry and work on real projects, both in-house and at clients’ premises
- Dynamic team of 30+ consultants across Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Professional training and access to the DNV network
- Centrally located office in Hamburg Speicherstadt
- Hybrid Work from Home model
- Option to collaborate on thesis development
DNV’s APAC Power Grid department is looking for Power System and Senior Power System Engineers to join our Power System Planning team. You may be based in Singapore.
As a Power System Engineer, you will contribute to a wide range of projects within the Asia Pacific region. Working on complex, unique and rewarding projects such as HVDC systems and Hybrid renewable projects. You will be joining an established team of power system engineers working collaboratively together. We take great pride in delivering top service to our customers.
If your answer to the following questions is “yes”, then we'd love to chat!
- Are you passionate about the decarbonisation of the grid?
- Are you excited to enable the grid to reliably accommodate renewable energy such as PV solar, offshore wind, and storage?
- Are you passionate about working towards net-zero emission by playing a role in the energy transition?
- Do you want to work with engineers from all over the world as part of our independent, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy team?
- Do you want to learn new skills from DNV’s global pool of power system specialists?
- Are you ready to be part of an experienced, caring and friendly team that want to work cooperatively with you to realise excellent outcomes?
DNV’s APAC Power Grid department is looking for a Senior Power System Engineer to join our Power System Planning team in Australia. The team is based in Melbourne.
As a Power System Engineer, you will contribute to a wide range of projects in Australia and within the Asia Pacific region. Working on complex, unique and rewarding projects such as HVDC systems and Hybrid renewable projects. You will be joining an established team of power system engineers working collaboratively together. We take great pride in delivering quality results for our customers.
We are searching for a specialised candidate that can bring additional knowledge to Australia’s power system planning team. In particular, we are interested in candidates that have deep knowledge of inverter control systems and offshore wind projects. Experience with Australian projects, in particular those where FACTS devices such as a STATCOM needed to be incorporated into the plant will be highly regarded.
Digital Solutions @ DNV facilitates driving business innovation and digital transformation across multiple business areas. We at Ship Product Line are a purpose-driven, global organization where knowledge, innovation, and expertise are at the core. We work towards empowering the maritime industry with digital solutions on modern technology to solve day-to-day problems and deliver sustainable results. Our innovative fleet management solutions consist of the reputable product lines ShipManager and Navigator. Serving the who is who of the worldwide shipping industry, our products are employed on more than 4,000 vessels. Together with us, you will work on exciting technology, helping leading industry companies tackle global transformation.
Is it your ambition to contribute to ensuring a safe, secure, sustainable and reliable electricity supply? Then you have found the right organization!
We’re looking for a SeniorConsultant Rotating Electrical Machines who wants to support our clients world-wide to improve the asset management performance of their rotating electrical machines and what surrounds them.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As Senior Consultant Rotating Electrical Machines you will have a diverse role, in which you will be advising clients on all technical aspects related to their rotating electrical machines. This may include ancillary systems, control and protection, and electrical supply schemes
In this role, you will:
- Write and review technical specifications for new build, repair and maintenance of electrical machines
- Advise on quality issues (QA/QC)
- Consult on asset management issues, including condition assessment monitoring and diagnostics, maintenance, and (partial) replacement
- Execute basic electric measurements and analyze the results of measurements performed by third parties
- Perform Power Failure Investigations / Root Cause Analysis in the field and in our laboratories
The Madrid and Lisbon offices are home to several teams of DNV, providing several types of services covering all business areas of our company. The Energy Systems business area is represented in these offices with units such as Renewables Advisory, Power Grids, Markets & Risk and Measurements. The Power Grids team has a global reach, although it focuses on our region consisting of Southern Europe, Mediterranean, Middle East, Latin America and Africa. In the team of Power Systems Planning/Power Systems Analysis, we cover the full value chain of grid/system development. This means we develop studies around system/network planning which constitute the basis for system development and investment decision making, covering additional key aspects such the dynamic and transient studies which are associated to grid development, and finally reaching specific topics like power quality analysis or protection engineering. Our clients include Renewable Energy Developers, Transmission System Operators, Distribution System Operators, Regulatory Authorities and Large Industrial Consumers.
This is a position focused on power systems analysis. The skill shall be applied to a large span of issues such as renewables integration, grid code compliance verification, international interconnections or network expansion planning. As a specialist you must have knowledge not only on the subject of power systems and their analysis, but also on software tools that allow realizing all types of static and dynamic analysis.
You will be involved in the execution of local and international projects on the mentioned subjects. As you gain experience, you will also be supporting the acquisition of new projects in an area comprising Latin America, the Mediterranean, Africa and the Middle East.
You will work for a large spectrum of clients such as power utilities, equipment manufacturers, renewable energy developers and even the investment community, as power networks have more relevance than ever given the current paradigm of the energy transition. Your main tasks will be the following:
- Deliver consultancy services requiring network analysis and power systems simulation in a variety of topics from load flows to transient and dynamic stability analysis.
- Develop processes and algorithms to automate power system simulations and run large amounts of cases/scenarios automatically.
- Manage projects to successful closure, on quality, time and budget
- Actively participate in report development and project handover to our customers.
Stepping up in the cable industry? Join DNV for a dynamic and international career on the top of the cable world!
DNV is one of the world’s leading advisory and verification consultancy firms in Power Cables and is looking for an experienced consultant in the area of Underground and Submarine Power Cables to strengthen our team at our Energy Systems office location in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
Due to the rapid acceleration and transition to greener and more renewable energy resources worldwide. DNV has seen and experienced an exponential growth to act and be a strategic partner and trusted voice to the industry to tackle this very important energy transition, while also continuing to keep a watchful eye on the management of existing electrical plants and infrastructure. This includes therefore also advisory and verification services DNV perform for Power Cables, which has become a critical and key system component to connect both offshore and onshore for wind farms, solar plants, hydro plants, transmission operators and distribution operators, where our role include the performance of concept design studies, basic system designs, specifications, tender evaluations, design reviews, failure analysis, and inspections and quality assurance during design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning.
As a Junior Power Cables Consultant in Underground and Submarine Power Cables you will be part of the Power Cables Team, and together with other colleagues you will help our customers achieve sustainable, world-class cable systems.
The projects you execute are for any electrical asset owner, project developer, manufacturer, insurer or other party dealing with high voltage AC or DC power cable systems. Our team in Arnhem, holds a leading position outside and within DNV worldwide, by expertise and experience. Therefore, work is of an international nature, and often in cooperation with other DNV offices (e.g. Germany, Korea, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, China, etc.).
You will provide engineering and consultancy services to customers in the utility and manufacturing industry worldwide. You participate in the execution of projects in the field of power cables. You understand the market we operate in and can deliver high quality content.
The market demand for certification of medical devices is growing and we are expanding our team of Senior Lead auditors in order to service customers globally. We have an excellent new opportunity for a Medical Device Senior Lead Auditor. We are seeking an experienced professional to join the Medical Device Team. The Medical Device sector continues to be a major focus for certification activities at DNV.
Ideally candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing key Medical Device sector schemes including ISO13485 Lead Auditor and MDD (Medical Device Directive) qualification to upgrading for MDR (Medical Device Regulation). We are seeking individuals with experience and competence in Design and manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains. The Senior Lead Auditor partners with clients in the Medical Device industry to improve the quality and safety of their business performance through the application of internationally recognized standards.
The unit is responsible for certification service in China, who is licensed by COOOSO as the adm. for china offshore O&G development. With the booming deepwater development, more and more researchers invest in SURF equipments researching, which needs to be qualified and certified. As this is not mature technology for the manufacturing, we need to have technology qualification mindset to support customer identify and manage the technical /safety risk.
The Renewables & Ocean Structures Product Centre is responsible for producing DNV's market leading software that is directly powering and accelerating the energy transition across the globe for our customers. Our technology spans wind / solar farm planning, fixed / floating structures and wind turbine design. This opportunity would primarily be focused on our wind and solar farm planning software working in a multi-disciplinary team
Location and flexible working
Hybrid working is now common practice within DNV, with a mixture of home working and office-based work. The position is available at our main office locations of Bristol or within commuting distance to allow for hybrid working. This role, subject to individual agreement, is suitable for people able to work between 30 and 37.5 hours per week spread over 4 or 5 days.
- Design and build usable, accessible, appealing and standards compliant web- and mobile-based user interfaces.
- Be involved in the web/mobile-development project lifecycle from prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery.
- Build and expand our digital customer engagement platform, E-Commerce and API ecosystem.
- Build web analytic competence to understand customers and deliver value
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability across the globe
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web technologies and apply new technologies to future solutions.