Job Position: Medical device Auditor, Assessor
- Audit based on the ISO 13485, MDR & MDSAP
- Assessment based on the MDR, IVDR Technical document
DNV, Business Area Energy Systems is seeking a People and Culture Consultant to join their People Team to support the employee experience initiatives and strengthen the people culture in one of their most diverse geographically widespread Region. This Region consist of around 600 employees based mainly in Southern Europe, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and in other countries.
The ambition is to improve engagement, sense of belonging and to promote the DNV values & culture and Energy Systems people strategy. We are investing to be a highly attractive place to work for our existing and new employees by building an exceptional employee experience. You will be part of a passionate, international, and dynamic People Team.
In your role you will:
- Build employee pride and engagement by promoting the DNV values and culture - create awareness among managers and teams.
- Continuously improve effectiveness of line management communications by finding innovative ways to engage employees
- Collaborate with the People team on initiatives around company culture, employee recognition and knowledge sharing within the region.
- Shaping the employee experience for all team members by providing opportunities for team building and thoughtful curation of moments-that-matter.
- Support the People manager to build and implement an effective employee engagement strategy to be rolled-out across the region, using the townhall meetings and internal events as important platforms.
- Help manage and maintain regional people related content to intranet, newsletters, office digital programming and more.
- Partner with the members of the Marketing, Communications & Public Affairs team at regional and global level to align internal & external messaging & tactics related to people management, change management and talent attraction.
- Support the people manager with the execution of DE&I initiatives within the Region in line with the BA strategy.
Do you want to be part of the DNV Energy Transition Outlook team?
The energy transition is a defining feature of our century. While its direction towards decarbonisation and electrification is clear, its pace of transition is uncertain. As a key player in the energy industry, DNV forecasts the transition and how it will impact the energy industry and the society at large.
The Energy Transition Outlook research programme is responsible for the annual DNV flagship publication - Energy Transition Outlook. Model based, this forecast spearheads the company's research activities on the area. The programme is part of Group Technology and Research, which is the strategic long-term research & innovation division of DNV, mostly internally funded.
With global focus on energy transition and energy security more important than ever, DNV wants to further strengthen our research in this area. We are now extending our team and are seeking three candidates that will have key roles in developing, extending and improving our energy transition research, modelling and outreach, as well as participating in customer projects.
- Work as part of the Energy Transition research team, to further develop our system dynamics simulation model addressing the world's energy transition, and to develop other associated models
- Innovate and create new energy models or sub-models, continuously improving our work
- Process and visualize large datasets for input and output data
- Undertake relevant research of energy transition policies, technologies, economics and other relevant areas providing knowledge and input to our energy models, including energy security considerations
- Work with the DNV organisation and outside energy experts on technologies, costs, policies, drivers and barriers for energy demand and supply, and transport
- Document the work, and contribute to writing of DNVs Energy Transition Outlook and associated publications
- Present and apply the results of the Outlook in business settings for DNV and stakeholders
- Interact with energy industry stakeholders, including authorities, finance, operators and suppliers
- Work with our business units in commercial applications of our work
Risk Management unit Brazil is seeking a talented Senior Consultant with a proven ability to tackle complex technical challenges, to join a fast-paced technical safety consultancy at the cutting edge of risk analysis techniques. This a great opportunity to be part of a motivated team that is a trusted voice to tackle global transformations and challenges, helping our customers in achieving the safety of their assets and operations.
The Risk Management team in Brazil provide a wide range of advisory safety engineering and risk management services to the energy industry, for CAPEX and OPEX projects, in Brazil and other South American countries. The Process Safety Risk Senior Consultant is expected to liaise with and support several customers and stakeholders in the upstream, midstream, and downstream segments, including regulatory agencies and tackle energy transition topics, such as CCS, Hydrogen and ESG.
The Process Safety Risk Senior Consultant reports to a Team Lead and has responsibility for project management and technical delivery of projects under the guidance of more senior members of the team and have technical leadership of more junior consultants. The role includes customer interaction to discuss project schedule/ delivery, technical issues and solutions.
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading renewable energy consulting firm, committed to facilitating the energy transition and mitigating climate change?
Would you thrive as part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team of experts delivering customer value through actionable intelligence on renewable energy projects?
Do you want to drive growth of the renewables market by mitigating technical risks and maximizing investment returns?
DNV Energy Systems is seeking an Associate Project Manager with a technical background in wind, solar, storage, and/or project financing for our Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory Services team, with the opportunity to focus on supporting renewable energy data, production, and cost analysis. Join us!
Our M&A team operates at the cutting edge of the renewables industry providing technical due diligence and advisory services to diverse customers in the North American market, primarily in support of M&A transactions such as purchases, sales, and refinancing of projects and platforms. Our technical work contributes to the efficient functioning of the equity markets which are increasingly driving renewable energy penetration in North America
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical advisory services in support of customer M&A transactions. You will support M&A Project Managers and company technical leads, as well as contribute to a high performing team by delivering customer value, fostering collaboration, driving innovation, and identifying opportunities for team growth and improvement
This position can be based out of any of our current advisory markets including Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; San Diego or Oakland, CA; Austin, Houston or Dallas, TX; Medford, MA; and Toronto or Montreal, Canada. This position may based out of any DNV US or Canada office.
What you'll do
- Support M&A Project Managers on customer management and execution of technical scopes of work
- Coordinate the technical review process among internal specialists within the civil and electrical engineering, energy assessment, solar/wind/storage technology, and permitting teams
- Perform portions of due diligence reviews, including contract and financial model (OpEx and CapEx) reviews
- Synthesize input from technical specialists and write portions of due diligence reports and deliverables
- Support resolution of technical issues with project stakeholders, including coordinating input from internal technical specialists and interfacing with customers
- Manage documents and datarooms, including tracking, downloading, and dissemination of relevant project documents to internal specialists
- Support construction monitoring by DNV, including performing or coordinating site inspections.
- Review project operating reports to evaluate asset health and performance
- Draft winning proposals for scopes of services related to due diligence work
- Prioritize QHSE considerations within the team to ensure safe execution and healthy work environment
We are seeking a (Senior) Payroll Specialist/Payroll Vendor Coordinator for our Global Payroll team based in Gdynia, Poland.
Payroll Team is responsible for the operational payroll end-to-end process and management of the process linked to time management. Across Europe, we use local systems and service providers that are fed by common processes. Payroll is a key function making sure DNV is compliant according to local regulations.
(Senior) Payroll Specialist will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll for European countries, mainly for France, according to legal and company requirements, with the external Payroll provider being responsible for the actual calculation
In your role you will:
- Collecting, analyzing and managing the data flow between the company and a payroll vendor, managing full employee life cycle (new hire, transfer, termination),
- Analyzing country-specific employee allowances and absences,
- Supporting employees in payroll related cases via Ticketing Tool,
- Assisting in HR / Finance related cases and projects, also regarding time and attendance,
- Evaluating current systems, developing and recommending policies and procedures to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner,
- Working with other HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of data,
- Assisting with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
- Supporting the maintenance of contracts with the payroll vendors, taking care of contracts renewals, and assuring meeting the contractual thresholds in an internal management system
- Leading the vendor tender processes and new vendor selection processes as required
- Keeping track of internal vendor KPI’s
- Approving vendors invoices, analyzing the cost and cost improvement opportunities, monitoring monthly spending patterns and identifying exceptions and areas for potential improvement.
Responding to escalations regarding the vendor performance and leading the process of performance improvement including meetings and negotiations as required
- Supporting the management of payroll vendor selection and market research activities
- Supporting the Payroll Team regarding the vendor management matters
The Artificial Intelligence Research Centre (AIRC) is a branch within Group Research and Development (GRD) established in Shanghai.
DNV invests substantially in research, development and innovation to provide a trusted voice and value to our customers and society at large. Our Group Research and Development focuses on knowledge development and provides scientific legitimacy, thought leadership and forecasts on the world’s major transformations.
The AIRC focuses on building competence and prototypes with the aim to assurance of AI and apply machine learning and deep learning to industries served by DNV.
The successful candidate will contribute to research and development projects within the Artificial Intelligence Research Centre. She/He will report to the head of the AIRC and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify, explore and develop new research opportunities for creating value to DNV’s business activities and future strategy.
- Develop cutting-edge AI technologies both for enhancing current services and shaping the future, including deliveries of PoC, demonstrators and prototypes, to achieve our leading position.
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration to conduct research in multiple areas, including maritime, oil & gas, power & renewable, precision medicine and other DNV’s related business.
- Write technical reports, publish position and white papers, present results to internal and external stakeholders.
We are at the beginning of a crucial transformation. Climate change is one of the biggest challenges of our times.
At GreenPowerMonitor, a DNV company we combine knowledge, expertise, and innovative data-driven digital solutions as our response to enable our customers to tackle the energy transition.
Our purpose is to provide data-driven digital solutions to maximize the performance of renewable energy assets, optimize efficiency in the management of renewable energy portfolios and contribute to have the greenest energy mix in the grid.
With more than 20 years’ experience, we have consolidated our position as the independent leaders in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy plants.
Learn more at GreenPowerMonitor.com
If you really want to make a real impact, if you want to support companies to speed up the energy transition, come and join us!
The position is part of the North America Project Execution Team.
We are looking for a Renewable Power Plant Scada Project Engineer, a talented and proactive person who will join our team as Project Team Member.
This position can be based out of any of our DNV offices, preferably in Austin, Dallas, or Katy, TX.
What You’ll Do
- Analysis of photovoltaic and wind projects to monitor all the variables needed
- Generating single line diagrams of the cabinets including the hardware for the SCADA solution to be deployed given the project descriptions and Project Manager Indications
- Supporting and helping the team to reach the schedules for deliveries
- Supporting the commissioning of the SCADA
- Configuration of the software to get the best value of the data
- Assistance with general group activities
- Occasional travel of a short-term nature
- Technical report writing, critical reviewing and professional presentation to clients
DNV is seeking a highly motivated student, wiling to learn and to start his/her professional development in the solar industry. The position would be full-time or part-time position (function on student situation) reporting to the Solar Team in Santiago de Chile.
The Student will support the Solar Team on daily work for Clients as well as tasks related to unit internal organization and development.
The engineer will learn and be exposed to:
- Solar technology and design
- Solar market information
- Financing processes for solar projects
- Energy simulation software
- Participation in regular staff meetings
- Direct Project work. As part of the daily work, it is expected that the Student will support in technical advisory tasks which may include project economic and technical analysis, data analytics and energy simulation to determine project performance and component behaviour as well as preparing and delivering presentations.
- Unit internal organization. As part of the support to be provided to the Solar Team, the Engineer will be involved in tasks related to internal procedures development, internal knowledge management and market intelligence.
We are looking for a HR Partner to support the Business Assurance organization
The HR Partner will report to People Manager – Northern Europe and will support three European People Managers in the respective HR deliveries.
- Translate articles/ website .
- Use professional tool to amend content on website.
- Other work assigned by marketing officer
DNV Solar Team provides independent technical advisory services for a wide range of Customers into the Industry. DNV is seeking a highly motivated engineer, wiling to learn and to start her/his professional development in the solar industry.
The position would be full-time or part-time (depending on the student conditions) reporting to the Solar Team Leader for East Mediterranean region.
The Engineer will support the Solar Team on daily work for Customers as well as tasks related to unit internal organization.
Additionally, DNV Solar Team is also involved in internal R&D projects as floating photovoltaics, agrophotovoltaics, software tools development and databases, among others. DNV would be interested to get the engineer involved in these fields and in that sense evidencing interest and skills would be positive.
The engineer will learn and be exposed to:
- Solar technology and design
- Solar market information
- Financing processes for solar projects
- Energy simulation software
- Participation in regular staff meetings
- Internal R&D Projects
- Direct Project work. As part of the daily work, it is expected that the Engineer will support in technical advisory tasks which may include project economic and technical analysis, data analytics and energy simulation to determine project performance and component behavior as well as preparing and delivering presentations;
- Unit internal organization. As part of the support to be provided to the Solar Team, the Engineer will be involved in tasks related to internal procedures development, internal knowledge management and market intelligence; and
- R&D Internal Projects. Based on the candidate skills and interest, DNV will get her/him involved in tasks related to internal projects undergoing.
Join our team in working towards a greener and more sustainable energy future.
We are looking for a senior analysis engineer to join our team, Riser Technology, in solving challenges in the Energy market. Our product specialisation is within risers, well systems, umbilicals and cables exposed to hydrodynamic loading. These products are vital in many market segments, like Offshore Wind, Floating Solar Power, Oil & Gas and Maritime. You will therefore work in a dynamic and exciting environment that actively works towards transitioning the global energy market towards a greener and more sustainable future.
In the Riser Technology team, you will work closely with expert leading people within their fields, who you will collaborate with. In addition, you will work across other internal units and be involved in exciting cross-disciplinary projects together with material experts, electrical engineers, structural integrity experts and many more.
Your responsibilities as a senior engineer within our team will consist in a variety of tasks that can include environmental modelling and global dynamic analysis (time/frequency analysis), local finite element analysis (FEA), structural reliability analysis (SRA) to advise on products, systems and operations. Our group also develops and maintains both inhouse and commercial software for our clients, so data science is a key part of everyday life.
In addition to analysis, we assist our clients in technical qualifications of products, integrity management of assets and certification of products across the world. The role therefore requires both technical and personal skills, as you will have project management and sale responsibility, in addition to your analytical role.
DNV's Maritime Academy provides one of the broadest portfolios of training courses for the maritime industry. Delivering effective training in more than 100 countries, we have dedicated Maritime Academy managers in 15 key locations to support our clients' business performance and to become safer, smarter and greener.
Our Maritime Academy Germany is serving clients in Germany, Benelux, and UK.
The Academy Germany Team in Hamburg is looking for s an ambitious and self-driven student assisstant to support day to day operational items and marketing & sales activities on a part-time basis up to 20 hours per week.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assist with administration of courses, participants and trainers in the respective support systems (LMS, Salesforce, Oracle Finance)
- Support various after sales activities such as invoicing and satisfaction analyses
- Support performance reporting and data analyses
- Support marketing & sales activities and ad-hoc requests.
Can you find the next start-up to accelerate DNV’s strategy?
If you have your finger on the pulse of the start-up scene, and especially those start-ups in the digitalization and/or energy transition space, then you might have what DNV is looking for in a Venture Manager. We are looking for the right candidate to join our team managing a portfolio of venture capital investments, not only in pursuit of financial returns, but more fundamental returns to DNV in the form of intelligence and insight. As such you will have a direct influence on the company’s global strategy on digitalization and decarbonization.
DNV has a vision to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations like the energy transition and digital transformation. As a consequence, DNV is changing how we deliver our assurance services, and is on the look-out for sources of innovation, not least from start-ups that originate in the digital or energy transition space.
DNV Ventures was established to both leverage DNV’s competence and position to accelerate selected start-up companies, and to accelerate our own learning through our interaction with those start-ups.
In DNV Ventures, we work closely with fantastic founding teams, co-investors, and our breath of expert colleagues in our core businesses to create new value. Both for the founders and for DNV. To do so, we follow the start-ups market closely, build investor relations, build internal networks and every day try to move a bit faster to keep pace with a fast-changing world.
So, go ahead: apply to be our new Venture Manager. You will be part of a dynamic team managing a growing portfolio of venture capital investments (9 to date). Our investment targets are normally born digital, with a scalable business model and clear rationale for why DNV would be a good investor. Generally, a fantastic fun and meaningful job. Every day, a new challenge and surely an educational journey.
What do we want you to do?
- Interact with other internal business units to maximize the value creation and learnings for DNV
- Maintain a good overview and develop both the strategic and financial value from our portfolio
- Identify and evaluate investment opportunities in close collaboration with partners and stakeholders
- Establish strong connections and a wide network in the start-up-scene
- Take responsibility for developing investment cases by executing proper due diligence
- Maintain and build positive relationships with portfolio companies and help steer their development in the right direction
DNV Global Centre Finance Gdynia, delivers high quality services to European countries, related to Record to Report process, Accounts Payable and Receivable. Services are rendered in close collaboration with Regional Centres, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV.
We are seeking a Finance Summer Intern for our Finance team based in Gdynia, Poland.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- support for other accountants/analysts with finance processes
- support with any data entry or ad-hoc analyses
- perform simple accounting transactions
- data analysis and reporting
- support with month-end close process
- gathering data from ERP system and other finance applications
- other tasks as assigned
The project controller is part of the Project Controlling team and reports to the Head of Project Controlling. The Project controller is responsible for the following tasks:
Primary tasks of this role:
- Initiate financial reviews for projects and portfolios
- Ensures project control is established through all units focused on highest impact projects, minimize WIP and optimize timely revenue recognition.
- Support Project admin to issue project AR invoice / Perform corrections / credit notes
- Support the Project-to-Invoice process
- Actively involves in resolving issues with PMs, Business controllers and GSS teams.
- Support PEC activities.
- Support Head of project controlling to optimize DNV’s working capital position by minimizing WIP.
- Carrying out timely reviews of opportunities and bids in line with chart of authority limits
- Supports PMs and staff with basic financial queries and increasing awareness of commercial topics on projects
DNV-Area China North is part of the Maritime Region Greater China and consists of more than 100 employees in 4 major locations. Services delivered are related to ship classification of vessels and offshore units as well as certification of material and components.
DNV-Area China North is currently seeking to employ an administrative assistance for our office located at Qingdao City.
The successful candidates will be employed as administrative assistance performing tasks including, but not limited to:
- Reception work, phone master/postmaster
- Office mailbox administration
- Purchasing (including agreement & contract arrangement): stationery, food & drink, consumables
- Payment: station office car expenses, tickets, stationery, lunches, mails etc.
- Marketing assisting, contact with customers
- HSE and PPE organizing
- Travel arrangement (internal): ticket, hotel etc.
- Arranging Meeting/Visits/Events
- Company Cars: administration and payments
- Office: house keeping
- Lease contracts: apartment, office, hotel agreements etc
- Leased apartments: administration and communication with landlords
- Office filing system (paper & electronic)
- Customer data registration and maintenance
- HR Support: Visa, Personal matters
- EMS Coordination, information, reporting and action plans
- Service Contract preparation and invoicing
- Certification survey: coordination, customer supports etc
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager
- To plan and execute audits, report findings and follow up where necessary, within agreed time scales and economic frameworks.
- To ensure that the independent nature of the certification schemes is not compromised.
- To liase with existing and prospective clients.
- To ensure that the work performed is in conformance with the certification requirements and procedures as laid down by DNV Business Assurance
- When applicable, to supervise the work and issue work instructions to other members of an audit team.
DNV is seeking a Surveyor to join our Rio de Janeiro or Santos location as part of our Business Area Maritime Region Americas.
As a fleet in service Surveyor you will be member of a highly qualified team serving the maritime industry and various ship types (eg: OSVs, Tankers, Bulk Carriers, Containers) calling at ports in the Brazilian coast.
Tasks may include:
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management
- Work on-site surveys during dry-docking and in service
- Work on major vessel conversions, alterations or any technical matters involving all type of vessels
- Maintain the confidentiality of Clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation at all times
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation or integrity of the organization
- Exhibit customer oriented focus through promoting DNV onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions
- Support Key Account Managers (KAM) as Technical Support Manager (TSM)