To enable Energy Systems Business Area to achieve its strategic growth ambitions, we need leaders who drive business operations to meet customers’ expectations while also continuously improving the way we work. The new organization we defined is based on two main dimensions: Customer focus around our Key Accounts, Segments and Markets, and strong Regional Service Areas.
The Segment Lead for PtX and low-carbon fuels shall support and drive DNV’s global growth in PtX and low-carbon fuels. The position leads reports to the Business Development and Sales Enablement Director for Energy Systems. The role connects our customers to our leading competencies in this segment that is dispersed across our service areas/departments. This enables us to accelerate in a growing strategic market segment. She or he stimulates cross- and up-selling and cross manning within projects. In this position you collaborate closely with Global Segment Leads, Market Area Managers (MAMs) and Key Account Managers (KAMs) and proactively engage with our customers. You will maintain an updated reference portfolio that showcases our leading competences for the relevant markets and our project experience. Next to this you will own our market positioning and manage external relations in collaboration with Marketing, Communication & Public Affairs.
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV - Energy Systems' “Asset Management” department is seeking an engineer for Asset Management team, deliver services in the areas of high voltage interference, electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic compatibility and earthing and lightning protection systems. We are a team of 7 Engineers with a mix of highly motivated career beginners and very experienced senior engineers guiding our young colleagues and transfer their knowledge. The team supports network operators, equipment manufacturers, power companies and utilities to improve and optimize operations, to ensure a high level of human security and to increase the life time of equipment. To ensure quality assurance before commissioning and during the long-term operating phase, our employees analyze, calculate, measure and verify the electrical equipment and verify that customer systems meet all normative and regulatory requirements.
This position will be based in our Dresden office.
Your tasks include:
- Checking / measuring high voltage influences
- Checking electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Calculating in the area of high voltage influence and EMF observations in the sense of the 26th BImSchV
- Measuring and analysing the energy quality (grid rules, vibrations, etc.)
DNV – Maritime Region Southeast Asia, Pacific & India is seeking Surveyor to join our India NB & CMC Team. As a Newbuilding Surveyor you will be a member of a highly qualified team of surveyors and auditors serving various major customers in Maritime industry, including shipyards and material/equipment manufacturers.
- Survey of vessels during New construction stage
- Project management of new building vessels
- Certification of materials and components
- Establish and maintain good customer relations with local clients
- Technical assistance externally and internally as needed
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the rules, regulations, instructions, guidelines and quality requirements of DNV
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation and integrity of DNV
- Other duties as assigned by Station Manager
In our Northern Europe region, we are seeking a Key Account Manager who will focus on further strengthening relations with the Swedish TSO Svenska kraftnät, Vattenfall and other companies and stakeholders working with energy markets and infrastructure, power grids, CO2, hydrogen and power-to-X, green gas, etc. who can develop, position and drive convincing value propositions.
As Key Account Manager you will report to the Market Area Manager for Denmark, Sweden and Finland and be responsible for superior customer experience. This role gives customers a voice within the DNV organization, challenges the internal organization on customer centricity and provides input for customer policy and strategy. You will primarily focus on the customer, driving sales and managing customer relations successfully.
For developing targeted key account campaigns, you will collaborate closely with Marketing, Communication & Public Affairs.
And last but not least: You will contribute to building the (people) sales competencies and strive for a high performing and collaborative culture.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Assume responsibilities as Key Account Manager for assigned customers.
- Actively promote, support and facilitate the fulfilment of DNV’s Purpose, Vision and Value, and to foster a culture of cooperation across DNV’s geographical areas and business units working with customers of Energy Systems
- Grow DNV’s business in Sweden by continuously identifying and developing leads to sales opportunities to capture new business and keep track of customers’ existing contract portfolios – and take the lead and rigorously drive the strategy and actions towards realizing those opportunities.
- Seek key customer insight (e.g. on strategic direction), market insight and (future) needs
- Develop and manage customer-centric key account plans with impactful goals, strategies and actions that ultimately lead to identifying and securing new business, retaining existing business and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Drive sales, by actively managing sales pipeline growth and increasing order intake for defined key customers
- Monitor and report sales funnel and performance of the assigned accounts
- Provide support and advise to bid managers and review winning proposals for our customers
- Act as a project sponsor for identified key projects, monitor delivery of projects/services to ensure high-quality and consistency and participate in cross-sector opportunities
- Lead and support customer satisfaction review and identify and cascade within DNV any major challenges and concerns related to the DNV interaction with the account. Follow-up with the findings and ensure that related improvement activities are executed.
- Foster relevant internal and external networks; identify, build and strengthen relevant customer relationships
- Organise external customer activities and internal meetings and support marketing activities and events within the market area
- Cooperate with the technical delivery teams to ensure technical support and after-sales service.
- Proactively stay up to date with industry, market and technology trends and best practices as well as DNV products, services and processes to remain relevant towards customers and prospects.
- Be responsible for the accuracy of customer master data and activity data in the CRM tool (Salesforce) related to assigned accounts
As a DNV Digital Trainee starting in our Manchester office, you will join us with a passion for software development and will follow a structured programme designed for graduates wanting to begin their career journey with us.
You will initially join an experienced team of software developers responsible for developing world-class commercial consequence and risk analysis software using a range of technologies for web and desktop, including C#, Vue.js, .Net 6 and WPF.
The trainee programme will last 18 months and will be individually tailored to each trainee to ensure that you get the right competence for your future role in DNV. During this time, you will get the opportunity to work in different parts of the organisation and acquire in-depth understanding of our business. You will work with exciting technologies towards our target markets to solve customer problems and deliver sustainable results. The programme will also give you a chance to attend networking events and benefit from a rich offer of training courses that will boost your development. You will be a permanent employee of DNV from the beginning.
After an introduction to the company and our culture you will be working with innovative processes and exciting technologies in day-to-day business and in project work. Alongside job rotations and optional international assignments, you will develop a strong trainee network. Social gatherings and common training events will provide possibilities to share experience and knowledge with other trainees. Your development journey will be supported by a dedicated mentor.
Sales Manager for Central India (MP + Chattisgarh) will be responsible for sales in the region for both MSC & Training.
Areas of Responsibility / Key Tasks:
- Enhance the sales and revenue in the specified region.
- Develop & nurture a sales executive team
- Penetrate new markets and Industries
- Maintain effective external facing relationships to enhance the brand across the region while exhibiting good stake-holder management internally.
- Responsible for managing existing clients in the region
- Ensure that people, financial and customer service performance is delivered in line with budgets and key performance indicators
- Sales figure in the region
- Sales figure across different segments and service lines
- Sales from new clientele
- Ability to see the big picture and align for business unit goals
- Work in a team and collaborate across verticals to achieve results
Join the DNV Energy Systems team that supports acquisition deal flow from scouting to integration, assists in commercial scaling and growth of new businesses and services working collaboratively within Energy Systems and across Group M&A. The position reports to the Head of Ventures, Scaling, and Partnerships, a small unit created to drive entrepreneurial thinking and new ways of going to market. Working alongside other high-performing colleagues, this is an opportunity to join the energy transition while honing your strategic thinking, executive communication, and management skills.
This position is based out of our DNV office in Katy, TX with a hybrid or flexible work arrangement. Other locations would be considered for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do
- Manage Energy System M&A transactions in cross-functional deal teams
- Participate in due diligence activities
- Assist with integration and value realization post-acquisition
- Help guide efforts around business model innovation and business scaling
- Handle large-scale projects while facing the pressure of deadlines
- Manage work with colleagues and target companies in different time zones
Do you have a passion for environmental issues? Would you like to get involved in supporting the energy industry transition and decarbonise?
The Performance Solutions Team develop and custom desktop, web and cloud-based software applications and deliver associated consultancy services to our customers, primarily in the UK Energy Industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Oracle APEX Developer with a passion for development and problem-solving to join our team as a hybrid worker from our Loughborough office.
Your main responsibilities will be support to:
- Develop, maintain and enhance bespoke solutions using PL/SQL and the Oracle Application Express (APEX) development platform
- Work on and lead software development projects to deliver bespoke software, consultancy and associated services to customers within the agreed time, costs and quality standards
- Participate in and support all phases of bespoke software projects including: gathering and clarification of requirements, production of technical specifications, software design, implementation, deployment, support of UAT, training, documentation, support and progress reporting
- Participate in both client and internal meetings
- Provide customer support in line with service level agreements
- Identify and help implement improved ways of working to drive efficiencies and improve standards.
- For solutions which have extended support hours, participate in a rota to provide on-call technical support in an out of hours capacity, including evenings, weekends and 24/7 cover.
DNV Business Assurance is in an exciting phase of growth, with ambitious market targets. We are currently seeking a highly dedicated and motivated Customer Care & Training Coordinator with the willingness to learn and to support both within the Customer Care team and the Training Team in accordance to DNV policies, procedures and instructions. The teams consist of dynamic, well-experienced and high-qualified professionals and reports to the Customer Care & Planning Manager.
DNV GSS HR Team Japan is seeking a Country HR Manager to join our team. The Country HR Manager for GSS HR is the functional lead for all employees of the Counry GSS HR team in Kobe, Japan. The Country HR Manager for GSS HR carries entrepreneurial and operational responsibility for the management of the country including responsibility for customer satisfaction, quality, performance, costs and continuous improvement of the function. All leader in DNV are to lead and manage per DNV’s Purpose, Vision and Values (PVV) and Management System (DMS)
This is a great opportunity to work at a country management level in a time when we are undertaking many exciting initiatives to transform our business and service delivery model. Taking on this role, you will be part of the GSS HR regional management team. The Country HR Manager for GSS HR reports to the Regional GSS HR Operation Manager, based in China.
- Responsible for the Country HR Shared Service Operations
- Advise and coach the country HR team in day to day HR matters
- Drive standardization and digitalization of processes in accordance with the global HR process framework, through effective and engaged change management
- Provide leadership and direction, continuously build and manage a high-performing team of experienced professionals to deliver world-class HR support to a diverse array of internal customers throughout the country
- Collaborate on global project teams within GSS HR
- Support for the development and execution of annual budget and operating plans
- Through effective management and oversight ensure the highest levels of service quality and data security
- Provide strong and collaborative customer relationship management of Country Shared Service customers
- Work closely with the other GSS streams (Finance, IT, Real Estate/Procurement) to ensure end to end process management and improvement
- Lead the collaboration with the GSS Global Centers
- Provide regular reporting on country operation performance and project status; identification and active mitigation of risks/barriers
- Manage customer expectations in accordance with global standards and service agreements
- Ensure training and development of country staff to meet capability requirements and evolve the HR and technology competencies of the team
- Champion and build upon a culture that offers a safe, respectful, collaborative and motivating work environment.
- Other tasks as assigned
As a part of the Business Assurance Southeast Asia, the Business Development Manager will report to the Area Manager, Southeast Asia.
- Responsible for the sales and operations of certification business in DNV Vietnam.
- Managing, motivating and growing the team in Vietnam.
- Responsible for driving the sales, developing the business relationships, establishing and maintaining both sales and business development strategies to meet sales targets and implement the marketing initiatives.
- In a proactive mode, approach targeted companies, identify and generate business opportunities in line with DNV services portfolio;
- Develop a local network of partners (consultants, channels);
- In respect of DNV’s rules, prepare, submit and defend added-value proposals;
- Follow-up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve individual targets;
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc).
- Sustain existing customers’ loyalty, responsible for driving the recertification / retention of existing clients / customers by managing the queries or requests to renegotiate terms and conditions to a successful conclusion of remaining with DNV.
To be responsible for and manage and control the marketing and sales activities
- Responsibility for meeting his/her own KPI-targets
- To Ensure that the work is performed in accordance with the quality requirements of the Activity, the instructions of the Regional Manager and the procedures governing the Activity.
- To coordinate client inquiries and ensure closure of requests for assistance.
- To coordinate auditor requests for assistance and ensure closure of same.
- Positive collect potential customer information, follow-up of sales leads, quotations and agreement.
- To Schedule and coordinate Business Development calls.
- To develop local Business Development campaigns, as directed by the Manager of Business Development, Business Development Manager or Account Manager.
- To coordinate and execute of Business Development and mass mail activities to support local Business Development campaigns.
- Should frequently review sales performance for self and submit sales report on time.
- To input all relevant data into the Companion database.
- To coordinate Business Development calls and trade shows/exhibitions within budgets.
- Other duties assigned by appropriate management.
- Would you like to be part of a team that helps drive strategy, roadmap, and direction setting for DNV’s EVOLVE Digital Suite of Tools?
- Are you excited about the opportunities created by the energy transition to decarbonize our economy?
- Do you love mastering products, working with key stakeholders to learn about opportunities, executing sprints, creating user training and product configuration documentation, and creating exceptional end to end user experience?
DNV – Energy Management’s Technology group is seeking a Product Manager to join our Product team, that is developing software products and solutions to deliver utility clean energy customer programs
This position can be based out of our Oakland CA, Detroit MI, Oak Brook IL, Chalfont PA, Phoenix AZ, or Newark NJ office
We are also open to remote team members
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with DNV strategy
- Ship high quality products to major energy customers
- Lead by example and results
- Develop systems, tools, and processes for scale
- Build amazing experiences with cutting edge tech
- Manage sprints & epics by developing user stories and acceptance criteria, estimate effort in collaboration with development teams, set priorities with input from clients and stakeholders, and oversee quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Work with customers and the product team to collect feedback and iterate
- Deliver best in class clean energy products
- Support existing tools, identify enhancements, track, and promote usage across company, and develop training materials
Are you excited by how geospatial data and analytics enable better decisions and investments towards accelerating an equitable energy transition? Do you enjoy working on a wide variety of solutions and data sets, and enabling teams to solve problems in more sophisticated ways?
DNV Energy Systems- The Analytics and Digitalization group is seeking an Director of Geospatial Services to join our team.
The Director of Geospatial Services leads a team of GIS analysts delivering GIS analytics across the entire energy system value chain, including the delivery of energy efficiency programs, assessments of energy equity, assessment of EV adoption rates, and siting of renewable energy power generation. They are responsible for the overall performance of the team, implementing and maintaining a GIS technology roadmap, and delivering high-quality GIS data and analytics to internal project teams and external customers.
Reporting into the Vice President of Analytics and Digitalization, the Director of GIS North America (Head of Section) has a strong background in using GIS technology in multiple use cases. The candidate will be adaptable, creative, and have high throughput. They will maintain relationships with many internal and external customer groups. They will be a dynamic leader, with strong communication skills, and an ability to optimize business operations.
Why you should work with us?
The GIS team that this position will manage is made up of highly motivated and passionate GIS professionals that exemplifies DNV’s values of caring for each other, collaborating as a team and daring to explore and adapt to achieve success. How we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our teams work every day to decarbonize power grids, by increasing energy efficiency, enabling energy equity, and aiding the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society. We achieve our purpose through the success of our Customers. We strive to be high-performing and innovative team. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
This position can be remote from anywhere in the US
**All applicants must submit a Cover Letter with their application**
What You'll Do
- Builds, implements and maintains the GIS technology road map and business plan.
- Maintains relationships across DNV service areas to understand their current and future GIS needs, and maintains a robust backlog and sales pipeline.
- Develops and delivers intuitive services, data and analytics to accelerate the decarbonization of the energy system.
- Drives innovation in GIS by leveraging existing DNV tools and proposing new improvements, tools, and business practices to further our leadership position in the industry.
- Ensures GIS team members have the resources and technical support they need to deliver their work.
- Optimizes and monitors business performance through delivery management, cost-efficient business operations, improvement of the utilization rate and an aligned workforce plan.
- Empowers employees, fosters professional growth and progression, and encourages employee retention through personnel evaluation process, coaching and mentoring, and training.
- Leverages and develops specialized teammates for product and project delivery
- Creates a flexible workforce and automates and optimizes workflows to deal with variable workload, improves quality and consistency, and quickens our delivery.
- Stimulates a high performing culture, sets direction, and acts as a role model for an inspiring employee experience.
- Supports and enables team members to deliver solutions from local and cloud based platforms
- Ensures that employees have the required technical competences, and drives recruiting efforts within the section.
- Foster an inclusive culture where employees can grow, feel valued and have a sense of belonging
DNV’s - Energy Systems North America Region is seeking an entry level HydraulicsEngineer to work in the Hydraulics and Flow Assurance group in the Advisory Services Department in Midstream/Downstream & Labs service area. This team of engineering consultants specializes in hydraulic and flow assurance modeling including single phase steady state and transient hydraulics analysis (Synergi Pipeline Simulator) as well as, multiphase thermal and hydraulic steady state and transient analysis.
The Engineer will be responsible for the initiation, development, and completion of the hydraulics and flow assurance studies for DNV clients.
The position is based in the Houston (Katy) office with a Hybrid work model.
This position reports to the Head of Section in Hydraulic & Flow Assurance.
What You’ll Do
- Carry out Flow Assurance studies using software packages, e.g. SPS, Synergi Gas, Synergi Water, LIQT, AFT Fathom, OLGA, etc.
- Model systems from reservoir through well tubing, flowlines, risers, export pipelines, and single-phase transmission lines.
- Compiling data received from pipeline operators and determining the appropriate methodologies and calculations to solve the issue at hand.
- Documenting analyses and processes and procedures in a technical format to clearly deliver results and the implications of those results to the pipeline operator.
- Working effectively and efficiently within a group of engineers and consultants, reviewing, and verifying each other’s work.
- Interact with other team members and clients in a manner that is professional and promotes collaboration.
- Writing of technical papers or presentations of innovative work or projects, if desired.
- Attending technical seminars to increase understanding of the pipeline industry and new technologies as well as to develop projects.
- Business development within existing projects and customers
We are looking for a Quality Management Consultant in GSS IT who will support us in strengthening the GSS IT organization on quality, compliance, data protection, information security, risk, and business continuity. The range of activities will span from planning, risk management, reviews and audits, reporting, case handling, and training.
The Quality Management Consultant will report to the Director of GSS IT and work closely with the GSS IT management team, GSS Global Quality Manager, and Quality Representatives (and other related roles) in other GSS streams and Business Areas.
The main purpose of the role is to support GSS IT Management Team through:
- Monitoring and improving the quality and effectiveness of the processes in GSS IT
- Maintaining compliance levels, in line with internal procedures and external regulations
- Managing the risk process
- Enabling continuous simplification and improvement of processes
- Enabling a customer-centric and continuous improvement culture through tactical and operational focus and collaboration
- Taking part in or running audits and improvements projects related to the GSS IT management system (e.g., internal information security audits)
- Driving personal data protection-related improvements within GSS IT
- Plan, prepare and conduct the ongoing Management System Review (MSR)
- Actively follow up on and ensure the progress of Synergi Life cases: quality, audits, risks (in line with risk management process in GSS IT)
- Review and update the GSS IT process library, including asset and record management
- Improve and implement new procedures related to quality, compliance, and data protection
- Support external audits and conduct internal audits and assessments, e.g., information security, data protection, and business continuity
- Be available for advice related to quality and privacy
- Perform tasks related to GSS IT data protection management, which can include review and update of records of processing activities for GDPR, identification, and management of data protection risks, mitigation actions and projects, guidance for GSS IT employees in this area, etc.
- Collaborate with the central GSS Quality function on continuous improvement processes and participate in quality-oriented projects in GSS IT, GSS, or DNV, depending on priorities
- Perform 3rd party onsite ISO 9001/14001/45001 audits
- Schedule and plan audit activity with customers
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their currentlevel of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Document and report audit activities and results.
- Timely approvals of reports and issue of certificates
- Ability to manage Key Customers.
- Supporting the sales team on technical aspects.
- Familiarity with use of digital tools
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
Risk Advisory is a well-established department in the UK & Ireland region of Energy Systems and is primarily responsible for delivery of advisory and safety management services. Our team provides high quality services and best practice in risk identification, assessment and mitigation and assist our customers in risk-based decision support. This approach is highly valued in O&G (upstream, midstream, downstream) evolving hydrogen sector and in allied areas of Energy transition (CCUS, renewables).
Our ambition is to grow our business by provided value adding services that will give our customers competitive advantage in achieving their own goals. Risk Advisory is on a journey to continue with our customer centric approach whilst continuously improving the way we work.
Risk Advisory UK is a single department of approximately 120 people. The Risk Advisory department consists of several Sections spread across different locations (London, Loughborough, Aberdeen, Manchester). Risk Advisory provide a wide range of safety engineering, asset integrity and risk management services to the energy industry, using a comprehensive range of tools for consequence modelling and risk analysis.
The role of the Safety Risk Senior Consultant sits within Risk Advisory and will be based in London with the Risk Solutions section,but there will also be a requirement to travel in the UK and occasionally overseas for client-related work. The Safety Risk Senior Consultant reports to a Head of Section and has responsibility for project management and technical delivery of projects under the guidance of more senior members of the teamand have technical leadership of more junior consultants. The role includes customer interaction to discuss project schedule / delivery, technical issues and solutions.
The London Risk Solutions section is a long-standing trusted advisor to both the onshore, offshore, and wider energy industry, delivering consequence and risk assessments, ALARP justification, regulatory and risk-based decision support on behalf of operators and their contractors. We utilise a comprehensive range of tools for consequence modelling and risk analysis, typically developed and validated through large/full scale experiments performed at our major hazards testing and research facility in Spadeadam. There is a growing focus on renewable energy (H2, CCUS, BESS, EV) whilst still supporting the traditional oil and gas industries.
- Develop and deliver technical solutions to customer issues through use of consequence modelling, frequency, reliability and risk analysis of onshore and offshore major accident hazards
- Project manage and work on multiple projects to the satisfaction of the Manager/Project Sponsor (i.e. within the required timeframe, cost and quality standards)
- Apply consequence and risk assessment tools and techniques as appropriate (e.g. QRA, consequence analysis, numerical analysis and other formal safety studies) and carry out safety case development, ALARP demonstration and any other technical safety work required to support clients in meeting their legislative and regulatory obligations
- Lead and support production of full close out reports to clients (identifying where possible further business opportunities for DNV).
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders; support efforts to win external work and manage bids on new projects.
- Actively seek to improve delivery processes through innovation.
- Develop experience and expertise across project and team activities; provide professional support and guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Take personal responsibility for self-development. In conjunction with the line manager, prepare a development plan which reflects agreed areas of required personal / technical development
- Carry out other reasonable duties/tasks as required, to deliver and meet the objectives of the Safety & Integrity business.
DNV – Energy Services group is seeking a Manager, Energy Efficiency Marketing & Sales to oversee marketing, and sales/outreach efforts for our commercial and industrial energy efficiency program in the Philadelphia region.
The position is based out of our Chalfont, PA office and will be a hybrid role with time spent in the office as well as remote or in the field.
This role will manage two subcontractors in support of energy efficiency marketing and outreach activity.
What You'll do:
- Lead engagement with utility client and work with subcontractors and the DNV team to ensure marketing and outreach strategies and tactics achieve client goals through the successful engagement of local business segments
- Oversee development, execution and tracking of marketing strategy, campaigns and tactics to promote energy efficiency among targeted businesses segments
- Ensure marketing materials produced are client-ready drafts and final deliverables. This process could include everything from developing new content to substantially rewriting content following client branding style guidelines
- Ability to take technically complex concepts and write about them in layperson’s terms
- Serve as liaison between corporate DNV team and client marketing / corporate communications team
- Work with outreach team to ensure program goals are achieved by optimizing the effectiveness of existing process and priorities and drive accountability for meeting the goals
- Attend in-person activities/events to promote energy efficiency and opportunities
- Conduct presentations to update clients on program success and inform customers of energy service offerings
The successful candidate for this position will have client management experience, strong organizational skills and be an excellent communicator
To enable Energy Systems to achieve its strategic ambitions and become future fit, we are looking for leaders who can drive business operations to meet customers’ expectations, while also continuously improving the way we work. Our Offshore Infrastructure & Technology Service Area will drive our strategic ambitions to build on the strengths and heritage of decades of successful work with the offshore industry. Driven by our customer’s needs, we aim to be known as the leading technical advisor and technical assurance provider. Through our technical experts we aim to lead the industry forward. We will work with the entire value chain of the ocean-based energy industry. We carry in-depth knowledge of assets & infrastructure and will use our expertise well beyond the offshore energy industry, e.g. onshore pipelines.
Department of Subsea, Riser & Pipelines work together with energy companies, suppliers, governments, and industry associations as an independent service provider. We are recognized as the leading advisor in the development and delivery of subsea, riser and pipeline services, providing technical expertise and competence across all phases of an asset’s lifecycle from concept, design and construction to operation, re-qualification and decommissioning. Responsibility for several of our design codes and recommended practices globally accepted in the offshore industry. Through our technical experts, we aim to lead the industry forward in the energy transition where our expertise on e.g. transportation systems, both offshore and onshore, is particularly important.
Region Northern Europe is seeking the following Business Development Leader role to report to the Head of Department Subsea, Riser & Pipelines in Service Area Offshore Infrastructure and Technology:
Subsea, Riser & Pipelines
Develop and establish multidiscipline projects comprising multiple sections in the department, with a special focus on the market in Denmark, Netherlands and Germany. The department is a competence centre within transportation systems. Cables, CO2 and H2 pipelines are important growth areas in the years to come.
The Business Development Leader (BDL) reports to Head of Department and is a member of the department management team. The BDL position has responsibility for developing and establishing projects within certain focus areas of the department. The BDL work concentrates some of the department’s seller/doer work. The BDL will lead and manage the actual market area and develop business within the department in collaboration with other units in DNV to ensure optimal utilization of DNV’s total capability. The BDL takes active part in the department’s operations as project sponsor and bid manager for multidisciplinary projects and tenders which involve multiple sections.