The section of Hull, Machinery and TOCA is a key unit within Technical Support. The sections responsibilities are handling of remote surveys, DATE cases (clarification of internal and external technical requests, support in case of damages e.g.) and coordination of class entry projects. The section consists of 19 colleagues.
There are significant learning opportunities for the selected candidates as the role involves working with our clients and external stakeholders, activities with DNV experts and other forms of desk-based learning, as well as reviewing technical documents.
-Support of the document control team and project managers in the area of document handling
- Receival of customer documents (electronically, by email or download of customer systems)
- Checking for completeness
- Input in DMS (Document Management System)
- Support of the internal process of document distribution
- Document check and feedback of the results to the customer
- Check for missing documents based on transmittals
- Other support in the area of Project Management.
We are looking for a invoicing intern to our São Paulo office to perform the main activities:
- Administrative tasks, general support to the team, post-billing contact with customers, collection support when necessary
DNV – Business Assurance, Brazil, is seeking a dynamic Finance Analyst for São Paulo office, reporting directly to Regional Business Controller. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for support invoicing process and other administrative and financial tasks as bellow:
- Support invoicing process
- Providing support in administrative and financial tasks
- Support month end closing activities
- Review of balance sheet items, especially related to accounts receivables, working in progress, accruals and PL analises.
- Support on Forecasting and Target Setting process
- Work closely with other departments with a supportive and advisory approach (e.g., Operations and Sales);
- Actively monitor and analyse management data from the production systems to ensure quality of data and support the local management team to improve performance, processes, and FC accuracy.
- Deliver overall quality in the financial process
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer
for our Maritime Applications team based in Gdynia, Poland.
We are seeking a team member to strengthen our internal services.
Maritime Application Services are responsible for supporting both internal and external customers. You will be part of Business Applications in GSS IT, DNV’s internal IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units, and to end-users worldwide.
Our unit is responsible for the operations and support of the core production systems for DNV Maritime Class, NPS (Nauticus Production System). NPS is a family of products and services supporting the core production processes in Maritime, NB (Newbuilding – plan approval and project control), CMC (Certification of Materials and Components) and FiS (Fleet in Service). It is built on top of a Microsoft platform, has complex integrations to systems like CRM, HR and Finance, as well as Azure services like Office 365 and Azure AD B2C authentication services.
To succeed in this role, you enjoy working with people and tackle surprises and challenges in your stride! You have:
- a good understanding of IT technology and continuously seek to build your competence
- an interest to learn about business processes and build your competence within these areas
We are looking for a person with knowledge, experience, and interest in several of the following areas:
- Familiar with SQL – writing queries and a good understanding of making updates/corrections of data
- Interested to learn about the Maritime work processes for NB, CMC and FiS.
- Experience with Application support, incident troubleshooting and root cause analysis (familiar with the ITIL principles)
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation and deliver service reports
- System/Process automation design and development - improving internal processes (example: PowerApps)
- A university degree (bachelor or master's degree)
- Professional proficiency in English – spoken and written (the working language is English)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Proactive and service-minded attitude
- You have a high degree of accuracy and attention to details in the way you work
- Personal drive to achieve goals and develop your knowledge
- The ability to build networks and share knowledge
- Ability to work individually as well as in a collaborative environment
At DNV, we offer opportunities beyond business. In addition to competitive conditions, the suitable candidates will enjoy the possibility to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and an appreciation of the need for work-life balance.
Join us, and you will:
- work with dedicated and competent colleagues with a high education and specialization level in an international environment
- meet demanding customers with complex and exciting technical challenges
- live locally yet work on challenges globally in a global team
- learn more every day
The DNV Energy Systems GreenPowerMonitor and Solutions business unit seeks an experienced Wind Business Development Manager to join our North America team. This position will be the customer-facing proponent for our asset management hardware and software solutions in this market.
GreenPowerMonitor is a global technology solutions provider for the renewable energy industry. The North America Manager of Wind Business Development is part of the Global Business Development team. They will report to the CSO and the Director of Wind. They will be responsible for attending conferences, being a visible presence on social media, meeting customers, understanding their needs, writing proposals, and obtaining executed contracts from Customers.
Join GPM inLeading the green energy transition through data-driven digital solutions!
The position will be based in our DNV office in Austin, TX.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Director of Wind and the Product team to ensure alignment on the GPM offering
- Manage the wind sales pipeline/order intake for the North America region
- Clearly explain technical features in GPM offerings
- Demonstrate the GPM wind offering, including advanced analytics in detail to potential Customers
- Translate technical requirements into proposals
- Develop regional market development plan and annual sales targets
- Accountable for bid-no-bid decisions
- Ensure accounts receivable and work-in-progress meet corporate guidelines
Summer jobs in DNV? We have positions waiting for you!
If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, this could be the perfect start of your career.
Our Managers in DNV are now looking for students for our summer jobs for the summer of 2024.
Managers will select summer students based on their business needs aligned with your education, experience and background.
Please indicate your master program specialization and/or main area of study during the application process.
We are looking for students with relevant knowledge and competence. We trust our summer students to help us keep our business up and running during the summer and make our projects proceed according to plan. We are primarily looking for 3rd and 4th year students with relevant Master Program specialization from:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Safety & Risk Management
- Marine biology
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management, Entrepreneurship
As a summer student in Class Digital Development, you will work in a project team, solve real industry problems, and be personally guided by our technical experts.
In our business area, Maritime, we are developing a rich and varied portfolio of applications that are deployed world-wide to more than 10 000 users in over 100 countries. Right now, the Maritime industry needs to reduce the CO2 emissions from international shipping. DNV is a key player to help the industry reach these goals.
We strongly believe that our digitalization initiatives provided by our unit are important measures in reaching these necessary goals the coming years. We constantly innovate to make the most of data and technology.
Our core business is to ensure that ships are correctly designed, built, and operated.
The combined solution of our ~200 applications support all aspects of the business for both our customers and internal users - and are delivered continuously several times per week.
Our project teams are cross functional teams including domain experts, software developers and architects, data scientists, UX designers and testers.
The advertisement is applicable for summer jobs in DNV at our head office, Høvik (outside Oslo).
Managers will select summer students based on their business needs aligned with your education, experience, and background. Please indicate your master’s program specialization and/or main area of study during the application process. Your programming experience is very relevant.
We are primarily seeking 3rd and 4th year students with relevant Master Program specialization in:
- Computer Science / Information Science
- Data and AI
The Market & Risk Section, part of Energy Systems, DNV China, has twenty plus engineers at locations in Shanghai, Beijing, and Tianjin. We hold a diverse portfolio of customers in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau, delivering services on Market & Risk (M&R) within the onshore and offshore oil & gas industry, refining and chemical industry, renewables industries (Wind, Nuclear, Solar, Hydrogen & CCUS).
We are seeking a dynamic Risk Advisory Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with experts from around the world on a variety of challenging projects for major clients. You will be expected to balance multiple projects within expectations and ensure quality of deliverables. You may also be required to travel to other DNV and client locations to work with various project teams.
The job covers in depth teamwork and:
- Management and processing of our key clients in the field of risk management
- Technical support in the area of new client development and during the setup of proposals
- Set up and implementation of solutions for technical and organizational challenges of our clients.
- Support of our clients through method expertise in process and plant safety
- Safety studies and risk management projects during design and operation of plants
- Trainings, Workshops, Audits, Desktop work.
Following our mission as a trusted voice in the Energy transition we want to enable our clients to understand their risks, prioritize and mitigate efficiently to ensure safe and reliable operation.
DNV MEDCERT is an accredited Certification Body for ISO 13485, recognized auditing organization under MDSAP and approved Notified Body for Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745. We provide global market access by certifying the safety and quality of products and systems to international safety and quality standards and regulations. Our high professional standards and our sustainable approach guarantee you a forward-thinking work environment, within an organization that invests in its employees, and is committed to providing you with continued development.
We are looking for a Department Manager Auditto join DNV MEDCERT in Hamburg, Germany. The Department Manager will manage a team of 3 direct reports (Team Leader) and will lead improvement projects within DNV MEDCERT. The role is essential to lead and develop the Audit group and to enable organizational growth.
Key tasks for the Department Manager Audit:
- Overall responsibility for building and managing the Audit team (Auditors and Experts) to ensure complete, accurate and timely Audit and Technical Documentation Assessments.
- Responsible for establishing and developing KPIs, continuously improve the use, analyze and visualize operational data and initiate necessary actions.
- Managing internal projects to address organizational development related e.g. to core processes Audit and Technical Documentation assessment
- Conducting Audits under ISO 13485, MDR and MDSAP as necessary, at least to maintain Authorization.
- Maintain close collaboration with the Finance and Planning as well as Customer Service department
- Establish and develop the company culture within the Audit department
- Responsible for reporting to Operational Manager
The Approval Centre Europe (M-SA) within Maritime Ship Classification consists of six production departments, located across three different locations (Gdynia, Hamburg and Oslo (Høvik). The main delivery from the Approval organization is approval, verification and certification services for different maritime related assets in accordance with our rules and international standards.
As a member of M-SA, you act in a professional, competent, and service oriented environment and in return receive good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues across locations.
The right candidate shares our values; we care, we dare, we share. If you have the right competence and are interested in being part of a strong, competent team in a pleasant working environment, we will encourage you to submit an application.
Are you ready for a challenging position while at the same time working for a great purpose?
We are looking for an engineer to strengthen our section for TA/MED Electrical, Automation & Navigation Systems section in Norway, within the field of Ship/Offshore Electrical.
Type Approval is essential to confirm that the equipment meets applicable requirements and is permitted to be installed on board ships and is based on technical requirements in DNV class rules, international regulations (Marine Equipment Directive, IMO) and standards (IEC, ISO, EN).
Electrical Type Approvals are performed for such equipment as switch boards, circuit breakers, lightning equipment, cable ladders and cables. Certifications are performed for market leading equipment manufacturers globally. Being part of ensuring a reliability and safety of power supply system’s onboard ship and offshore installations.
You will be part of an engaged group driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support our customers through the consistent delivery of high-quality services.
In the position you will:
- Perform type approval of electrical equipment in accordance with international requirements and standards from IMO, IEC, ISO and DNV Class Rules.
- Review test reports and equipment designs related to performance, EMC and Environmental tests standards.
- Technical lead role within defined fields of electrical type approvals of components.
- Manage approval projects towards customers and be part of testing verification and verification with equipment manufactures in an international industry, in a highly developing market.
- Support DNV’s local stations and sales force around the world and be involved in sales processes.
- Participate in face-to-face meetings with customers and DNV global network.
- Have good opportunities for personal development within the technical field, including involvement in standardization work (IEC).
You will report to Head of Section for TA/MED Electrical, Control & Navigation Systems.
The candidate may expect some travelling related to testing and verification at customers locations.
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading renewable energy consultant firm?
Are you committed to address climate change and positively impact society and the world?
Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients, and thrive in a dynamic, inclusive, and respectful environment?
Then you may find the Project Manager in our Energy Infrastructure Independent Engineering team position to be a great fit for you!
DNV Energy Systems ‘Renewables and Power Grids group is seeking a Project Manager - Hydrogen to join our Energy Infrastructure Independent Engineering (IE) team.
DNV is the world’s leading renewable energy consultant and DNV’s Energy Infrastructure IE team has held a dominant market position for independent engineering services to support financing and construction of renewable energy projects in North America since the early 1980s. Our team are viewed as experts and thought leaders in the industry.
In this role, our team provides technical consulting and independent engineering services for renewable and hydrogen/low carbon fuel project developers, financial institutions, and investors who rely upon our reports as part of their investment decision making process. The Project Manager will be responsible for organizing the technical due diligence review process to support the finance and construction of renewable and hydrogen/low carbon fuel projects in North America; communicating and resolving technical issues with clients and lenders/investors; and travelling to project sites in all parts of the country to perform ongoing site inspections related to construction progress on infrastructure equipment installation.
This position will ideally be located in our Canada offices, to include Toronto, Montreal, or Calgary. Remote locations may also be considered.
Why should you work for us?
Because within DNV’s Renewables and Power Grids group and organizational culture, how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
What You’ll Do
- Initiating and coordinating the technical review process among internal specialists (including civil and electrical engineering, energy assessment, hydrogen/low turbine carbon fuel technologies, wind turbine technology, permitting, etc)
- Performing portions of the due diligence reviews, including contract and financial model (OPEX and CAPEX) reviews
- Coordinating input from technical specialists and writing of the due diligence reports
- Discussing and resolving technical issues with project developers and lenders/investors, including coordinating input on such issues from internal technical specialists as necessary
- Developing and winning proposals for scopes of services related to due diligence work
- Coordinating construction monitoring by DNV, including performing site inspections
- Prioritizing QHSE considerations within the team to ensure safe execution and healthy work environment
- Supporting customers through the financial closings of projects
- Participating in continuous improvement efforts for the Energy Infrastructure IE team, including tools/process refinement, and lessons learned initiatives
- Representing DNV at conferences and business development meetings and workshops
Voulez-vous faire partie de la plus grande société de conseil en énergie renouvelable au monde? Êtes-vous déterminé à lutter contre le changement climatique et à avoir un impact positif sur la société et le monde? Aimez-vous collaborer avec vos collègues et vos clients, et vous épanouissez-vous dans un environnement dynamique, inclusif et respectueux? Ensuite, vous trouverez peut-être que le
chef de projet dans notre poste d’équipe d’ingénierie indépendante de l’infrastructure énergétique vous convient parfaitement! Le groupe « Énergies renouvelables et réseaux électriques) de DNV Energy Systems est à la recherche d’un
chef de projet - Hydrogène pour rejoindre notre équipe d’ingénierie indépendante de l’infrastructure énergétique (IE). DNV est le plus important consultant en énergie renouvelable au monde et l’équipe Energy Infrastructure IE de DNV occupe une position dominante sur le marché des services d’ingénierie indépendants pour soutenir le financement et la construction de projets d’énergie renouvelable en Amérique du Nord depuis le début des années 1980. Notre équipe est considérée comme des experts et des leaders d’opinion dans l’industrie. Dans ce rôle, notre équipe fournit des services de conseil technique et d’ingénierie indépendants pour les développeurs de projets de carburant renouvelable et hydrogène / faible en carbone, les institutions financières et les investisseurs qui se fient à nos rapports dans le cadre de leur processus de prise de décision d’investissement. Le gestionnaire de projet sera chargé d’organiser le processus d’examen de la diligence raisonnable technique pour appuyer le financement et la construction de projets d’énergie renouvelable et de carburant à l’hydrogène/à faible teneur en carbone en Amérique du Nord; communiquer et résoudre les problèmes techniques avec les clients et les prêteurs/investisseurs; et se rendre sur les sites de projets dans toutes les régions du pays pour effectuer des inspections continues des sites liées à l’avancement de la construction de l’installation d’équipements d’infrastructure.
Idéalement, ce poste sera situé dans nos bureaux du Canada, notamment à Toronto, Montréal ou Calgary. Des emplacements éloignés peuvent également être envisagés.
Pourquoi devriez-vous travailler pour nous?
Parce qu’au sein du groupe et de la culture organisationnelle de DNV sur les énergies renouvelables et les réseaux électriques, la façon dont nous influencons collectivement le monde pour les générations futures est profondément importante pour nous. Notre équipe travaille chaque jour pour augmenter le déploiement et l’exploitation à grande échelle des énergies renouvelables pour lutter contre le changement climatique et avoir un impact positif sur la société; s’efforce d’atteindre notre objectif grâce au succès de nos clients; et s’efforce d’être très performant et innovant. Notre approche reflète l’équité, le respect et la diversité que nous souhaitons voir dans le monde.
Ce que vous ferez
- Amorcer et coordonner le processus d’examen technique entre les spécialistes internes (y compris le génie civil et électrique, l’évaluation énergétique, les technologies de combustible à hydrogène et à faible teneur en carbone des turbines, la technologie des éoliennes, la délivrance de permis, etc.)
- Effectuer des parties des examens de diligence raisonnable, y compris les examens des contrats et des modèles financiers (OPEX et CAPEX)
- Coordination des commentaires des spécialistes techniques et rédaction des rapports de diligence raisonnable
- Discuter et résoudre les problèmes techniques avec les promoteurs de projets et les prêteurs/investisseurs, y compris la coordination des commentaires sur ces questions de la part de spécialistes techniques internes, au besoin
- Élaborer et gagner des propositions pour la portée des services liés au travail de diligence raisonnable
- Coordonner la surveillance de la construction par DNV, y compris la réalisation d’inspections de site
- Prioriser les considérations QHSE au sein de l’équipe pour assurer une exécution sûre et un environnement de travail sain
- Soutenir les clients à travers les clôtures financières des projets
- Participer aux efforts d’amélioration continue de l’équipe d’IE de l’infrastructure énergétique, y compris l’amélioration des outils et des processus et les initiatives de leçons apprises
- Représentation de la DNV à des conférences et à des réunions et ateliers de développement des affaires
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is the discipline that incorporates aspects of software engineering and applies them to infrastructure and operations problems. The main goals are to create, deploy, and manage scalable and highly reliable software systems. SRE ensures that all services - both our internally critical and our externally visible systems - have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs while keeping a watchful eye on capacity and performance.
We are looking for a Azure Site Reliability Engineer to help us grow our Centre of Enablement team. The successful candidate will work in an agile team environment on cloud-based enterprise applications deployed to both internal and external clients. The ideal site reliability engineer candidate is either a software engineer with a good administration background or a highly skilled system administrator with knowledge of coding and automation.
What You’ll Do
- Deployment of software to multiple operating environments; installation and configuration of demo/production/training environments
- Day-to-day administration of multiple operating environments including joint responsibility for our production environments
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in web-based operating environments, document defects in Azure DevOps, and work with colleagues to resolve issues
- Support DevOps efforts daily interacting with Development and Architects team members
- Support development of processes and procedures for deployment, operations, and maintenance
- Support web operations workflow automation using configuration management and continuous deployment frameworks
- Apply service delivery best practices
- Conduct post-mortems, investigate, analyze and document unplanned downtime events
- Automate existing manual processes
- Work with a global team spread across tech hubs in multiple geographies and time zones
- Troubleshoot, stabilize, and resolve incidents when they occur.
- Perform incident analysis to gather findings and identify follow-up actions that lead to more reliable products
Maritime Region South East Asia, Pacific & India is seeking an experienced FiS/Offshore Class surveyor to join our Australia FIS & CMC team. This position will be based out of Perth.
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the rules, regulations, instructions, guidelines, and quality requirements of DNV
- Perform classification surveys and audits as per DNV procedure and guidelines, liaise with Port and Flag states as necessary.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients' business, processes, designs, developments, and documentation
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner.
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation for integrity of DNV
- Exhibit customer-oriented focus through promoting DNV onboard or on-site and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions
The Offshore Infrastructure and Technology department provides technical assurance trough independent verification and technical advisory/ consultancy services focussing on Components and Equipment, Integrity Management and Electrical Process and Safety.
We are working on a variety of topics and services around Offshore Infrastructure and Technology. This involves verification of compliance of existing assets as well as supporting our customers in their individual ways of mastering the energy transition: No matter if it is innovative ways for production and transportation of green or blue hydrogen, its various ways of application or the OffshoreWind sector:
Do you want to join DNV and help our customers succeed in an innovative but highly competative maket by technical advisory. Be at the heart of it when performing in a shifting regulatory landscape by independent verification and by this contribute to a safer and greener future of energy supply.
Your scope of work would be:
- Design review/ approval with focus on fire protection and safety (new installations or modifications to existing assets)
- Consultancy or Advisory services (Engineering) for all fire protection/ safety discipline related questions
- 3rd party verification
- Surveys on- and offshore
- technical and/ or commercial project management for projects of various sizes
The job is an ideal mix of offshore-hands-on-experience and desktop exercise.
Are you comfortable with complex problem solving, critical thinking and powered with creativity? Then this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
DNV Summer Project will hire a cross-disciplinary team (like previous years) where you are invited to explore the concept:
How can seagrass protect underwater structures?
The industry is putting tons of crushed rock offshore every year to protect cables, structures and foundations from sediment transportation and scour. Examples are fixed and floating wind turbines, pipelines, artificial islands etc. Transportation costs are huge and so is also the CO2 footprint. An alternative solution for scour protection currently used in the market is frond mats consisting of plastic.
We would like the project team to design a new, environment-friendly concept for scour protection by use of e.g. seagrass or a product that is natural.
The concept should also look into how new digital solutions can increase predictability for the underwater structures by using predictable models combined with sensors.
Finally, the concept needs a proper business case to ensure that it can be realised. This would be including efficiencies relating to surveys and inspections, as well as more accurate lifetime assessments.
Do you want to work for a world leader in the energy transition?
We are looking for a senior engineer to join DNV’s Energy Systems team in Perth. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated candidates early in their career to work on DNV’s exciting portfolio of projects within the energy sector. The ideal candidate has strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, with experience in either the maritime or upstream energy industries.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit team of engineers and consultants in the Perth CBD and working on some of the largest developments in Australia across DNV’s portfolio of assurance and advisory services. No two days will be the same, and there will be opportunity to consult, assess and provide engineering solutions on a range of assets, in the office and on site and with leading experts in their fields all around the world!
Among other responsibilities, you will take a key role in:
- Supporting and learning from DNV’s experienced team in Australia in delivering projects involving assurance, risk management and consulting for our clients.
- Working directly with our clients and contractors to facilitate engineering design reviews for structures, pipelines, facilities and marine operations.
- Attending at fabrication sites to survey structures and equipment being manufactured and tested.
- Qualification of new and novel technologies being adopted by clients across the energy sector.
- Taking the reigns of projects and working with colleagues all over the world to meet client expectations.
We are a global marcom team in Digital Solutions supporting all product lines in 3 main market regions worldwide. We are seeking a Part-Time SEO Assistant to join our team and support our digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about SEO, detail-oriented, and capable of assisting in optimizing our online presence. This role offers the opportunity to gain practical experience in the field of search engine optimization and contribute to the growth of our online visibility.
Work together with Maritime Advisory consultants enhancing or creating new digital services next summer!
If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities in the maritime business environment, this could be the perfect start for your career. DNV Norway offers students relevant work experience.
Maritime Advisory is an Independent Unit (IU) within DNV Maritime and employs about 260 consultants and engineers who support customers in the maritime industry globally in their efforts to make the right decisions to achieve sustainable operations and profitable results. We have the capabilities, experience, and track record to deliver high-value solutions, mobilize the full potential of customers’ assets and operations, and put technical matters and business decisions into a meaningful context to achieve optimal solutions. We are the preferred advisor in the ongoing process of achieving emission goals in the maritime industry.
DNV is currently investing heavily in digitalization technologies, and Maritime Advisory has world leading competence in traditional engineering disciplines and topics such as hydrodynamics, structures, machinery, alternative fuels, environmental technologies, decarbonization, performance management, and safety. One of our current focus areas is to build new scalable digital services based on our unique mix of data sources and engineering capabilities. This means combining maritime domain knowledge and programming skills and turning it into new and exciting solutions for our customers.
We are looking for an Email & Marketing Automation Specialist to manage DNV – Supply Chain & Product Assurance (SCPA) division’s email & automationactivities.
Reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing in the Supply Chain and Product Assurance business area, the Email & Marketing Automation Specialist will work to meet business requirements, goals, and KPIs and will have the overall responsibility for designing, executing, and monitoring email campaigns and assets, managing the flow and assignment of leads, providing technical support for external digital events, and ensuring quality and compliance with global standards and regulations.
The Email & Marketing Automation Specialistwill have a range of responsibilities, including:
- Build and manage email campaigns for our prospective and existing customers.
- Build campaign and programme templates within Eloqua (Oracle), using HTML.
- Design and implement nurturing strategies based on the B2B buyers’ journeys to generate qualified leads and increase customer retention.
- Collaborate various stakeholders, such as the Global Head of Digital Marketing and the Sales team, to plan and execute demand generation programs that increase leads, demos, and conversions for your markets.
- Develop and execute A/B testing roadmap to optimise email performance, including subject lines, messaging, calls-to-action and design.
- Proactively stay ahead of next-generation B2B demand generation and marketing automation best practices, strategies and industry standards.
- Providing technical support to the marketing team with webinars and external digital events.
- Managing the distribution of leads from our digital channels to our CRM system (Oracle).
- Creating lead scoring programs to support the lead nurturing process.
- Managing the flow of leads, the assignment of leads to business users in the CRM and monitoring the timely follow up.
- Stimulating and supporting SCPA cross-selling potential.
- Developing programs and solutions to improve data quality and hygiene in our marketing automation tool.
- Maintaining the marketing automation system, improving data quality, data cleaning, data segmentation and monitoring and improving the GDPR compliance of contacts.
- Monitor and analyse email campaign performance, generate reports and make data-driven recommendations to continuously improve email marketing results.
- Perform Root-Cause Analysis for email execution issues and recommend preventive actions.
- Monitoring and reporting on marketing and project KPIs in a structured and regular manner to ensure return on marketing investment can be measured.
We are looking for a GlobalSocial MediaManager to manage DNV – Supply Chain & Product Assurance (SCPA) divisions social media marketing activities.
This position is based in any DNV European office with a preference for London or Oslo and will be responsible for creating and executing a global social media marketing strategy for the Supply Chain and Product Assurance business area. This role is in the hybrid model.
Reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing, the Global Social Media Marketing Manager will work to meet business requirements, goals, and KPIs and will have the overall responsibility to manage and monitor the social media campaigns, content, performance, quality, compliance, budget, and resources across various platforms and markets.
We are looking for a creative, versatile, and analytical professional with excellent communication, influencing, and project management skills. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing social media campaigns for B2B global markets, using social media analytics tools, and working with diverse stakeholders and teams.
The Global Social Media Manager will have a range of responsibilities, including:
Global strategy and campaigns
- Develop, implement, and manage a global social media marketing strategy for SCPA based on industry benchmarks, customer analytics, and alignment with the MARCOM strategy.
- Plan and execute effective and efficient global social media marketing campaigns based on content marketing strategy, channel selection, and paid advertising within the required deadlines, budget, and quality standards.
- Activate global content campaigns through social media channels, focusing on messaging, channel selection, and digital/lead to revenue marketing tactics.
- Manage the social media budget, forecast, and agency relationships.
- Create and implement best practice documents on the main social channels and communicate them to the wider team.
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including the Global Head of Digital Marketing, Head of Brand Activationand the Sales team on brand awareness, inbound and demand generation campaigns.
- Work with the executive team to increase their social presence and thought leadership.
Performance and optimization
- Monitor and report on global social media marketing KPIs in a structured and regular manner to ensure return on marketing investment can be measured.
- Advise the Global MARCOM team on how to reach the relevant customers through the appropriate social media channels, including: LinkedIn, WeChat, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
- Set social media targets, optimize execution, and report regularly on social media KPIs.
- Understand and apply the capabilities of channels for content and personalization to optimise social media performance.
Quality and compliance
- Manage and monitor the implementation of the global social media guidelines and governance across the Global MCP team to ensure consistent quality and brand reputation.
- Ensure social media compliance and data protection.