DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
We are seeking a Linux System Administrator for our Linux Team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Linux System Administrator(s) will be part of our Linux team located within our Global Delivery Center in Gdynia. The Linux team consists of 4-5 full time resources and work in close interaction with the global IT organization. We operate mainly Enterprise Linux family distributions, both on-premise and in the public cloud. These systems serve as the platform for global ERP system, High Performance computational clusters and several other key business applications.
Your key tasks and deliveries:
We expect the Linux System Administrator to be a solid team player with experience from large multi cloud environments. The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Setup and operation of physical and virtual Linux servers on an Enterprise level
- Setup and operation of typical services and middleware (Apache, Samba, CUPS, NFS)
- Adherence to the GSS IT key service management processes
- Debugging and resolution of operational issues in a team of engineers based on business SLAs
- Support and closely cooperate with application engineers, database administrators, storage, backup and network teams
- Participate in various projects
- Document work in standard tools, follow procedures (ITIL) and suggest further improvements
HR Operations is the first point of HR contact for DNV employees and managers across India. The team supports colleagues via tickets, email and phone, but also drives HR processes from on-to-offboarding. Team's tasks also include HR administration and system maintenance connected to employment, benefits & compensation management
We are seeking a HR Operations Specialist
for IMEA region to handle countries like India, Sri-Lanka and Bangladesh
with team based in Pune, India
The HR Operations Team is responsible for delivery of high-quality day-to-day HR services to employees and managers within IMEA Region.
HR Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing expertise in a broad variety of HR fields. In addition to your daily tasks, you will also actively support service development and continuous improvements of HR Operations deliveries.
In your HR Operations Specialist role, you will:
- Answer to customers questions using our ticketing tool
- Cooperate with HR Business Area Managers, HR Advisors and other stakeholders from IMEA Region
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the internal knowledge database
- Participate in the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Support with Employee Data Management
- Administer chosen benefits
- Participate in HR projects
- Support colleagues within the team and across teams
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Invoicing officer. The invoicing officer is part of the Controlling team and reports to the Area Controller. The person is responsible for efficient and timely handling of project set-up, project updates, invoicing and project closing with a focus on minimizing WIP days to maximize cashflow in the business always in line with the customer contract. Communicates with both internal and external clients in a timely, clear, concise and professional manner on all relating topics.
The Invoicing officer will report to the Area Controller and be based in Europe.
Tasks may include:
- High proficiency in working with relevant systems performing project set-up, project updates, invoicing and project closing activities
- Ability to prioritize and deliver timely support requests
- Proactive, timely & accurate invoicing in line with contract to reduce WIP balances
- Manage the relationship with customers and deal with any problem related to project and invoicing activity
- Project setup and Maintenance in Oracle Finance (Including Agreement & Budget)
- Control of time registration/travel costs and the cost related to projects chargeable to customers
- Monthly WIP review and take necessary actions related to invoicing activities
- Act to recover credits according credit collection process and credit collection tools
- Manage disputes, request of clarifications, payment promises and plan payments in collaboration with GSS Credit Collection
- Support in the creation of reporting's
- Preparation of monthly closings
- IORA setup
- Subcontractor handling
The section NDms, team Marine Operations delivers world leading expertise within marine operations assurance, advisory and verification services, together with marine warranty surveys. We are global industry leaders in complex marine operations, assurance of defining breakthrough innovations in marine operations, industry research and thought leadership.
In this position, you will have opportunity to challenge yourself and grow as you work on pioneering projects onshore and offshore alongside regular operations. You will be part of a cross–functional team of highly skilled colleagues working in close partnership with other parts of DNV in multidisciplinary projects.
As we drive our growth ambitions and maintain our strategic market position, we aim to strengthen current assurance services in marine operations by developing existing and new services, as well as pursuing new opportunities in the energy transition.
The section is in the Structures department of DNV Energy Systems, Northern Europe with teams in Hamburg, Germany and Høvik, Norway. The work location is Høvik, but you will experience a worldwide project arena.
Typical services executed in the section are:
- Marine Warranty Survey services
- Review and approval of towing operations, barge and vessel transports, lifting and load-out operations, offshore- and subsea installations, rig moves, mooring, and removal in the offshore renewable energy sector, oil and gas sector and offshore fish farming industry
- Verification of marine operations against DNV standards:
- structural and operation design
- simulations and analysis
- Location approval and mooring analysis
- Technical advisory and consultancy
- Technology Qualification
- Simulation and analysis of marine operations
Work tasks will include:
- Analysis of marine operations
- Perform design verification and procedure review, i.e. installation and assembly methods, load-out, sea transportation (wet tow, barge and heavy transport vessel), lifting and heavy lift operations inshore and offshore, load transfer operations
- Review conceptual and detail design of temporary structures, i.e. grillage & sea-fastening, lift points, guides & bumpers
- Analysis and verification of marine operations and safety systems of ships and offshore installations
- Project management of marine assurance from early concept to project conclusion
- Prepare and attend onshore and offshore marine warranty and verification surveys
- Support further development of DNV Standards and Recommended Practices
Do you want to be part of an extraordinary journey in creating external-facing digital products? Would you like to make impact on industry-scale decision making towards a smarter, safer, greener future?
We are in the middle of an exciting digital transformation across the Energy space. DNV - Energy Systems is seeking a solid Business Intelligence Developer / Consultant to be part of our growing Analytics Centre based in Gdynia, Poland (hybrid/remote within Poland possible). As our ideal candidate, you bring a strong blend of technical and interpersonal skills. You will have unique exposure and impact on both the technical and commercial side, delivering digital products and insights as a force for good.
In this role you will mix the following activities:
- BI Development: You will design, build, test, document and support Microsoft Power BI & Azure based, reporting solutions, with a focus on the user, data security, performance and scalability. You will work with DNV's Veracity.com industry data platform
- Working with customers: Engaging with technical and non-technical clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders to understand data challenges, define requirements, propose and delivering successful solutions
- Team collaboration: Collaborating with local and international virtual teams, and project stakeholders in an agile environment across time zones
- Exposure to agile project management: Participating in our agile way of working, and possibly performing some agile project management tasks for smaller or larger projects.
- Continuous improvement and innovation: Giving input and helping shape the overall technical architecture as the Analytics Centre and surrounding technologies evolve, and contributing to our development best practices, innovation, processes, and finding new and creative ways of working better
- In-person engagement: Travel to client offices, other DNV office locations, and conferences, on occasion as per project/customer needs and when deemed safe by authorities
- Exposure to business development: Possibly assisting with BD activities which could include market research, networking, relationship building, proposals, presentations, etc.
HR Operations is the first point of HR contact for DNV employees and managers across Europe. The team supports colleagues via email and phone, but also drives HR processes from on- to offboarding. Team's tasks also include HR administration and system maintenance connected to employment, benefits & compensation management as well as internal trainings coordination.
We are seeking a HR Operations Specialist
for our HR Operations Region CE (Germany) team based in Gdynia, Poland
(Temporary position - until end of May 2023)
The HR Operations CE Team is responsible for delivery of high quality day-to-day HR services to employess and managers within CE Region.
HR Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing expertise in a broad variety of HR fields. This position will grant you the possibility to use German language while performing operational duties. In addition to your daily tasks, you will also actively support service development and continuous improvements of HR Operations deliveries.
In your role you will:
- Answer to customers questions using our ticketing tool
- Cooperate with HR Business Area Managers, HR Advisors and other stakeholders from CE Region
- Contribute to the continuous improvment of the internal knowledge database
- Participate in the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Contact employees
- Administer chosen benefits
- Participate in HR projects
- Support colleagues within the team and across teams
HR Operations is the first point of HR contact for DNV employees and managers across Europe. The team support colleagues via email and phone, but also drives HR processes from on- to offboarding. Team's tasks also include HR administration and system maintenance connected to employment, benefits & compensation management as well as internal trainings coordination.
We are seeking an Intern
for our HR Operations Region CE team based in Gdynia, Poland
The HR Operations Region CE is responsible for delivering day-to-day HR services for DNV employees and managers in Central Europe. Starting from 1st point of contact, through HR administration, employee data management up to supporting HR annual processes and benefits management. The HR Operations Intern is a time-limited role.
As an HR Intern you will:
- acquire first work experience in international environment
- learn about international services provided to DNV partners across Europe
- work together with our experienced colleagues on real – life tasks and projects
Your daily activites will include:
- support to our HR Operations Team and get knowledge and experience regarding internal HR processes
- assist in providing customer service by replaying to incoming queries and delivering high quality HR support
- support HR administration tasks by maintaining HR data in respective systems and HR tools
DNV’s Energy Use Services group is seeking a Mid-Level Energy Efficiency Engineer. As a valued member of our team, you’ll be responsible for supporting our portfolio of energy efficiency programs across the United States through implementation, establishment of best practices for the organization, and development of innovative new program service offerings.
This position is preferably in the Chicago area but can be based out of any DNV office or remote from anywhere in the Continental U.S.
What You’ll Do
- Support Senior Engineers with New Measure Development
- Support Junior Engineers with technical guidance
- Evaluate new technologies through relationships with manufacturers
- Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Customer site inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient equipment. Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about installed equipment or programmatic information
- Database queries and program data analysis
- Educate contractors about the program
- Actively engage with the Energy Use Services team and other colleagues across functions, sharing knowledge and ideas in support of innovation and customer success
Are you passionate about renewable energy and looking to expand your impact?
Are you interested in having a hand in shaping the direction of the fast-growing wind, solar, and storage industry?
DNV’s Energy Transition Outlook predicts that we will exhaust the 1.5-degree carbon budget in 2028. How will you spend your next 6 years making a measurable impact on climate change mitigation?
DNV Energy’s Electrical Engineering team is growing rapidly. Our team is comprised of highly skilled electrical engineers performing owner’s engineering, preliminary design, interconnection services, technical due diligence for new construction and repowering, and construction monitoring for the wind, solar PV, and energy storage industries.
We are seeking a Senior Solar Electrical Engineer to join our team. The Senior Engineer’s skillset will both shape the direction and application of expertise to services, as well as complement a group of highly skilled, Senior- and Principal level experts making a daily impact in the development, design, and construction of projects. TheSenior Solar Electrical Engineer, depending on skillsets and interest, will perform a wide variety of technical tasks applying experience and training in electrical power systems, electronics, controls, and instrumentation in support of the design, development, and construction of renewable energy projects.
Why should you work with us?
Because within DNV’s Renewables and Power Grids group and organizational culture, how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
The design engineer will primarily be executing on utility-scale solar and storage project designs. Project development phases and their corresponding level of design include conceptual, procurement/construction, and operational. Projects include a diverse mix of utility-scale solar and storage technologies, equipment manufacturers, and site locations.
Our customers are primarily sophisticated developers, utilities, and EPCs developing solar and energy storage projects across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.
DNV’s Engineers work closely with our customers to fundamentally understand their challenges and provide advisory and expertise to improve the performance, reliability and safety of utility scale projects. DNV provides comprehensive consultative sales training and connections to ensure that the engineer will have the opportunity to grow and apply their skillset widely across the industry.
This position can be based out of our Oakland CA, Detroit MI, Oak Brook IL, Chalfont PA, Phoenix AZ, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Miami, FL, Alburqueque, NM, Arlington, VA, offices with flexible work arrangement (home/office).
What You’ll Do
- Develop detailed design packages for utility-scale solar PV and storage systems that meet all contractual, code, and permitting requirements, including plan and elevation drawings, schematics, and calculations
- Support site assessments and preparation of energy models in cooperation with internal DNV GL engineering teams
- Evaluate solar and storage technologies with respect to project goals, including modules, DC components, inverters, racking, and medium voltage systems
- Create, organize, and maintain documents associated with projects’ basis of design throughout the project life cycle; consider key project risks
- Review and incorporate electrical studies including ampacity studies, load flow, reactive power capability, short circuit, grounding, arc flash
- Project management of complex projects; provide timely client communications; coordinate and supervise work by junior personnel, other company divisions, and subcontractors
- Prepare proposals including scope of services, schedule, budget, and documentation requirements
API Developer (Backend)
The newly established Global Shared Service Center IT in Pune will be delivering high quality services, among others within BI, Finance Applications, CRM, Product Lifescycle Management (PLM) and End User Services. DNV is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries in which we operate. The centre in Pune is one of the key units in supporting DNV’s business areas with tools and systems to maintain customer contact and services.
The PLM Section is responsible for the development, operation and support of a Business Application which is used in different business areas in DNV based on the PLM tool Teamcenter from Siemens. To open this application up to consumers and partner applications, we are seeking a person to support the global PLM team in Teamcenter with the development of backend SOA operations.
In your role as API Developer (Backend) you will:
- Help in implementingsoftware solutions incl. unit tests based on the requirement design specifications.
- Be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing while adhering to coding and quality standards.
- Identify and/or implement areas of improvement within the application, to help improve its performance.
The Senior Sales Expert/Key Account Managerfor the Food & Beverage Sector shall proactively identify and nurture opportunities and leads, respond in a timely and accurate manner to quote requests, conduct customer visits and negotiations and close sales. According to the goals and targets the incumbent therefore shall put in place his/her personal plans and actions in order to meet personal and unit targets by generating quotes, sales, target manday rates, hit rate, deep-/cross- & upselling.
The major areas of responsibility are:
- Proactively generating, identifying and nurturing opportunities and leads in the Food & Beverage Sector
- Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations and ensuring an up-to-date funnel
- Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers
- Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV procedures and authorizations
- Keeping the CRM-system up to date with all relevant prospect, quote and inquiry information
- Ensuring all sales related customer information (including quotes) professionally present our company, our services, our USP’s and added value
- Contributing positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues
- Bringing a service-minded attitude towards customers
- Ensuring that the independent nature of the DNV scheme is not compromised at any time
- Coaching and mentoring new and current sales colleagues in their daily sales tasks, incl. (new) scheme requirements
- Handling Key Accounts with quotes and sales activities
As our Senior Full Stack Developer, you will join teams that run complex projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of DNV's industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building web/mobile applications and tools, and who can combine a good understanding of the system with deep knowledge and experience with key components and tools in the chain.
Areas of responsibilities / Key tasks:
- Design and build usable, accessible, appealing and standards compliant web- and mobile-based user interfaces.
- Be involved in the web/mobile-development project lifecycle from prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery.
- Build and expand our digital customer engagement platform, E-Commerce and API ecosystem.
- Build web analytic competence to understand customers and deliver value
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability across the globe
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web technologies and apply new technologies to future solutions.
We are looking for a dedicated Head of Corporate Communications to manage DNV Maritime’s external and internal communications activities for the world’s leading classification society.
The Corporate Communications team is an integral part of the global Maritime Communications organization, comprising a committed team of international marketing and communications experts in 8 countries across the globe. It drives strategic communications across new and traditional channels (towards external and internal target audiences), supporting daily press requests from trade and tier 1 media, tailoring corporate messaging, leading crisis communications, managing events, innovating and executing social media campaigns, and delivering best-in-class CEO positioning.
As Head of Corporate Communications you will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of media relations and PR activities as well as employee communications in DNV Maritime, the world's leading classification society. You will actively manage the flow of communication between our company and the media, foster relationships with key stakeholders across trade and Tier 1 media channels and act as press spokesperson. The role also comprises the responsibility for employee communications, to drive engagement and motivation and ensure a line of sight between our corporate strategy and individual actions and goals across our Maritime workforce.
You will report directly to the Maritime’s Director Communication and lead a dedicated growing team of communications and corporate publishing experts. The position is based in Hamburg, Germany.
- Establishing and implementing strategic communications plans
- Further developing DNV Maritime’s media reach & profile globally
- Acting as international spokesperson for DNV Maritime
- Developing, writing, and approving messaging for press releases, talking points, social media accounts, speeches, media statements, corporate publications etc.
- Positioning our Maritime CEO, top management, and subject matter experts as thought leaders
- Acting as a key sparring partner for all media relations activities to the Communications Director and the Maritime Executive Leadership Team
- Organizing media briefings and press conferences
- Managing crisis communications
- Monitoring and tracking media coverage
- Managing the digital MARITIME IMPACT content hub
- Developing and implementing internal communications strategies and campaigns to keep our global workforce informed, engaged, and inspired
- Managing, developing, and governing the internal communications channel landscape, including the Maritime intranet and Yammer
- Leading, guiding and developing the Corporate Communications team
- Planning and managing the corporate communications budget
- Collaborating closely with other business areas and Group function on cross-business area initiatives
- Collaborate with Business Units to identify, prioritize, execute and document project financials, invoices & other controlling activities
- Execute period end closing accounting activities within the deadlines (e.g. bookings, invoice process, reports)
- Billing process and business support routine
- Support to Sales team regarding customer´s forms, issuance of PO´s and contractual documents
- Process P&L analysis on a monthly basis
- Other accounting duties as assigned & Ad-hoc reports
- Managing preparation and delivery of management accounts and statutory accounts reports
Group Internal Audit’s purpose is to provide independent objective, assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve DNV’s operations.
Group Internal Audit consists of 7 members and reports functionally to the Board Audit Committee (BAC) and administratively to the Group CFO.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic manager to support the team in delivering on the Group Internal Audit’s purpose and mission. The Group Internal Audit Manager will report to the Head of Group Internal Audit.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of DNV’s activities through audit execution and close cooperation with senior management in the Business Areas.
Area of Responsibility:
- Operational responsible for planning, executing and communicating the results of internal audits
- Conduct and/or lead high-quality audits and audit programs
- Support the Head of Group Internal Audit with reporting and presentations to BAC and senior management
- Act as main point of contact point for certain Business Areas
- Maintain and develop audit methodology
- Perform quality assurance of audits
- Support in conducting investigations
- Facilitate and drive improvement projects, including digitalization and increased use of analytics
- Maintain competencies and development needs
The Project Manager will report to the Head of Section for Project Management Consulting Americas with the main objective of being the responsible for the entire project and customer engagement cycle right from RFP/Bid Review/Proposal Management, Project planning, Project planning, execution and deployment, Extended Solution Support to Operational Management post Go-live. The specific focus for this position will be management of projects primarily related to DNV’s Synergi Pipeline product platform for transmission and distribution integrity solutions.
The ideal candidate will be the one with extensive practical experience of having delivered both large (>~1m USD) and small-to-medium size (~ $10K to $500K) projects involving Software Solutions and preferably in the Asset Integrity space. A strong knowledge of demonstrative Project Management Concepts and Principles is a must. The candidate would also be responsible for being the primary liaison with our clients’ solution sponsor for on-going commercial, operational, scope and relationship management of our Asset Integrity software solutions.
What You'll Do
- Work Collaboratively with the Sales and other project teams and lead the Proposal Management and delivery activities during the Pre-sales stages of a project opportunity.
- Prepare plans, supervise project team members and their execution of tasks, prepare project budgets and analyze financial data, and direct and control the outcome of a project
- Effectively negotiate changes to project scope and change orders including opportunities for new sales
- Collaborate with DNV’s Synergi Pipeline Product Development and other business teams throughout the pre-sales/project cycles and be responsible or the successful delivery to the end customers satisfaction.
- Successful Risk Management and Execution of all projects (of various types and sizes) within the agreed boundaries of scope, time and cost resulting in a high degree of customer satisfaction whilst achieving the agreed internal project profitability.
- Manage the customer relationship and financial aspect of operational support. Ensure that the client’s needs and requirements are adhered to per the agreed contract. Identify expansion opportunities for existing customer solutions.
- Proactive involvement in the client’s future roadmap planning efforts, to
- Ensure alignment of client needs with DNV solution roadmaps
- Plan, propose, negotiate, and deliver extensions and enhancements to the operational solution to accommodate the client’s updated IT and business process requirements.
DNV Energy North America is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team. This position is responsible for supporting custom IT solutions for its Energy Efficiency Program Delivery Services. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining software for day-to-day IT operations and to deliver IT products, services, and solutions efficiently by planning and managing resources, scope, and services of application development projects. This position partners with DNV GL Business Analysts, Product Managers, program delivery staff, software vendors and external development partners to deliver custom IT solutions to our business clients.
This position will be a Hybrid located in our Okemos, MI; Katy,TX; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Oak Brook, IL or Jacksonville, FL offices
What You'll DO
- Enhance, troubleshoot, and maintain desktop, web-based, and database-intensive applications
- Work with minimal specifications to implement changes into production systems, and continually managing this process
- Interface and collaborate with clients to clarify requirements
- Deploying Software releases to various environments
- Occasionally manage small IT projects and associated system integrations to deliver projects of medium-high complexity
- Contribute to process improvement efforts and follow standard processes and procedures
- Maintain current business knowledge, including application of technology
- Create custom queries and reports
- Develop reports, processes, graphs and dashboards to track key program performance metrics, including forecasting energy savings, tracking budgets and client invoices
- Develop, streamline, document and automate energy efficiency program processes
- Support critical analysis of program data to identify operational and data anomalies and exceptions
DNV’s Measurements Team delivers high quality analysis to wind farm owners, wind turbine manufacturers and clean energy investors to ensure that wind turbines perform to expectations. We are engineers, scientists and businesspeople dedicated to the success of the renewable energy industry. We mainly verify through measurements that wind turbines and PV solar plants will produce energy in line with expectations, and have a useful lifetime consistent with their design.
The Candidate We Seek
We are looking for an ambitious, highly vocational and skilled student or recent graduated in engineering with interest in renewable energy, wind turbines, measurements, project management and data analysis.
Assignment during internship:
- Support to project managers in all project related tasks: planning, equipment preparation, logistics, documentation, analysis and reporting.
- Online monitoring of ongoing measurements
- Active participation in Research, Development and Innovation projects
- Develop tools focussed on processes automatization and efficiency gains.
DNV Digital Solutions is seeking to fill the role of Solar Calculations Expert. This position will be based out of our DNV Oakland, CA office.
What You'll Do
- Research and develop new algorithms modelling the behaviour of PV system components in response to ongoing technological developments and industry best practices; collaborating with other DNV PV specialists and stakeholders
- Lead and publish technical articles; fostering a personal network with customers, academics & colleagues through Linked-In and key industry events
- Gain a deep familiarity with and take ownership of the calculation chain in the SolarFarmer software, consistently evaluating its performance (accuracy and speed) and proposing enhancements as appropriate
- Work closely with software development team on implementation, testing and optimisation
- Test and validate new models as they are developed
- As a member of the SolarFarmer leadership team, provide input to the SolarFarmer product plan to define the future direction of the product, anticipating changes in the market and staying abreast of emerging innovations in PV projects technology and best practice
- Engage with DNV consultancy staff and external clients to present SolarFarmer capabilities and assimilate feature requests
- Participate in development team meetings, including daily scrums, sprint reviews and planning events.
Do you want to be part of an organization dedicated to tackling global issues such as climate change? Do you get excited by collaborating with a team and helping create high-quality deliverables?
DNV Energy Services North America is seeking a Proposal Manager with a passion for supporting the future of the clean energy industry with our Markets and Risks team, a team of energy market research and evaluation professionals across the country. The successful candidate will support all aspects of the proposal development process as well as support knowledge/data management efforts
This position may be located in any DNV North America office, and a remote placement will be considered for the right applicant.
This position may require some limited travel to office locations and/or conferences
What You'll Do
Proposal Management (80%)
- Manage the proposal process from RFP receipt to submission. This includes assessing compliance requirements, identifying risks, scheduling and facilitating meetings, creating templates, identifying boilerplate content andcollecting core qualification materials (e.g., resumes, biographies, project qualifications, references, certifications, company information, and related), assigning responsibilities, monitoring working drafts, editing and formatting drafts, and submitting final materials (via email, web portal, and/or hard copy shipment)
- Collaborate with and create synergy among bid managers, opportunity managers, SMEs, technical writers, technical editors, design staff, and corporate resources (Legal, Finance, HR, Marketing, etc.) to develop and refine proposals
- Partner with bid managers to develop a proposal schedule, promote consistent schedule adherence, and hold proposal contributors to deadlines
- Partner with internal and external collaborators and participate in/lead strategy sessions on assigned proposals to develop win themes and response strategy
- Track and regularly report on pending bids, current bid reviews, current proposal team deadlines, and current proposal team status
Content Development and Refinement (15%)
- Support continuous improvement in both our writing/content and our process and tools.
- Collaboratively work with DNV staff and business partners to understand the energy industry and develop content that specifies key messages, value propositions, and key differentiators with competition
- Construct final content from outline material developed by others
- Provide quality assurance and best practice reviews for all documents and materials, which may include rewriting sections; improving readability, consistency, and clarity; correcting for grammar and punctuation, and correcting both writing and formatting styles per company standards.
- Abstract, condense, or create summary information for inclusion in proposals
- Develop and edit simple graphics or tabular presentations
- Occasionally assist with development of marketing materials, qualification submittals and finalist presentations, ensuring consistency and adherence to DNV quality practices
- Help train new proposal contributors on DNV’s proposal process and best practices.
- Use prior knowledge and experience to help lead, inform, and share “lessons learned” to those preparing business unit proposals
- Perform other duties as assigned