DNV Energy Systems seeks to employ a Pipeline Integrity Engineer to support our Columbus Ohio based Integrity Solutions and Compliance Department. This position is located in our Dublin, Ohio office working with both in-person and remotely located colleagues.
The Integrity Solutions and Compliance Department focuses on providing innovative solutions and services to the pipeline industry. We provide unrivaled technical expertise to our clients, which ensures their pipeline assets operate safely, efficiently, and without incident. Thereby, we are achieving DNV's purpose of safeguarding life, property, and the environment. Our technical expertise is critical in leading our clients through the challenging and exciting landscape that the energy transition presents. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive group and have a strong commitment to the development of young professionals.
This position will be located in our Dublin, Ohio office where you will work with colleagues whom are both in-person and remotely located.
What You'll Do
- Working effectively and efficiently within a group of approximately 25 engineers / consultants, and multiple ILI analyst / data verification specialists who are both remotely based and reporting to the Dublin, OH office
- Compiling data received from pipeline operators and determining the appropriate methodologies and calculations to solve issues at hand
- Documenting analyses and processes and procedures in a technical format to clearly deliver results and the implications of those results to the pipeline operator
- Engaging with a group of engineers and consultants, reviewing, and verifying each other’s work
- Interacting with other team members and clients (both in-person and remote) in a manner that is professional and promotes collaboration
- Writing technical papers and/or delivering presentations of innovative work or projects, if desired
- Attending technical seminars to increase understanding of the pipeline industry and new technologies as well as to develop projects
- Business development within existing projects and customers
DNV - Energy Systems: India, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka is seeking a Principal Consultant to support the Renewables Project Engineering and Due Diligence (DD) team, and through that, holds a dominant market position for due diligence services to support financing, construction and merger & acquisition of renewable energy projects in South Asia. In this role, our team provides technical consulting and independent engineering services, specifically related to the assessment of risk related to wind & solar, for project developers, financial institutions, and investors who rely upon our reports as part of their investment decision making process. The DD team also strongly collaborates with the other departments on various projects including RCAs, inspections, project life assessments, etc. The Principal Consultant will manage projects and guide/coach Engineers, with responsibility to oversee quality of the team’s work, and ensure successful implementation of projects for our internal and externa customers. This position is based out of our Renewables Advisory office in Bangalore, India.
- As a Principal Consultant, the candidate would report to Head of Section-Project Engineering and Due Diligence in India.
- There could be travel for 20-30% of time within and outside India.
- Providing senior technical oversight and guidance for engineers and team members in all aspects of due diligence process and scope, including technology reviews, site suitability assessments, construction monitoring activities and associated reports, etc.
- Strategic leadership of the group including technical thought leadership, improving procedures/tools/templates, interpreting market trends, and developing new service offerings.
- Facilitating career development for team members through coaching, on-job training and preparation of internal technical guidance documents.
- Initiating, coordinating, and prioritizing the technical review process and providing technical approval for the projects.
- Developing new business through managing key client relationships, developing new customers, conference attendance and industry networking, and producing and winning proposals for scopes of services.
- Discussing and resolving project-related technical issues with project developers and lenders/investors, including coordinating input on such issues from other technical specialists as necessary.
- Prepare and submit technical and commercial proposals in response to customer’s interest, need, and RFQs.
- To develop and maintain professional relationship will all major stakeholders
- Conduct technical presentations to customers, in trade shows, conferences and seminars on the company and our services.
- To coordinate and collaborate with APAC and global team for the fulfilment of DNV GL’s goal, vision and strategy
- Publication of research papers in important Journals and magazine
- Impart training on various aspects of subjects for internal and external stakeholders
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management
Do you want to kickstart your career in Cyber Security? DNV is looking for Graduates 2023!
The Cyber Security area is identified as one of the main strategic initiatives for growth in DNV and our unit is part of the business area Accelerator. Adding to DNVs excellent standing in it`s core markets and international presence, we are rapidly expanding our team both in numbers and geographically. The name of the game is advisory, for the moment, and hence we are looking for people that will enjoy being in direct interaction with our customers.
We work from the deep technical perspective, with penetration testing, through the different levels up to strategic advisory for our client`s top management. To maintain our holistic perspective on Cyber Security we are growing both within the classical Enterprise IT area as well as the Industrial Systems area with a strong belief that the future will require capabilities and capacity in both to succeed.
For graduates we can offer to start either at Høvik or Trondheim, but for the right candidates there will likely be options to work temporary or permanently from other locations at various stages in their careers.
DNV is now looking for graduates who are ready to join us from August 2023.
What to expect as a Graduate in Cyber Security?
- Working on customer projects with some of the strongest CS profiles in the market
- A fast-paced environment with an organization in growth
- International projects and colleagues
- A healthy mix of project deliverables, bid participation and competence development
- Some travel, depending on project demands
- Share competence with colleagues, both formally and informally
We seek ambitious and driven Cyber Security Consultants to join our growing Enterprise Systems team. You will be working on exciting customer projects in several key industries. This role will offer you the opportunity to work alongside some of the most experienced specialists in the cyber security field. We aim to provide you with a fast-paced career that brings you opportunities to develop your competencies rapidly. We will invest in your career development, offering in-depth training and the chance to participate in industry-leading courses and projects.
You will be based at one of DNV’s premises in Norway, preferably Høvik or Trondheim, but other locations can be considered for the right candidate.
We look forward to having you on the team!
Visit our website to get to know more about us!
We are looking for a Business Support Assistant for the Service Line CMC/VMC in Area Germany. The position will report to the Team Leader Business Support Product Certification in Maritime Business Area.
The Area Germany Serviceline CMC is organized in three Teams in Germany. Within Area Germany we are dealing with all maritime services in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- High quality customer service in maritime industry
- Order handling for various certificates
- Contracting and handling of customer data
- Financial control
- Quality – monitoring project/job progress
- Collaboration with technical teams
- Cooperation with other units from all around the world
- Ensure in-time delivery for demanding customers from maritime industry
Maritime Communications supports Maritime at DNV, the world's leading classification society, in driving the industry transition towards a digital, efficient and eco-friendly future; through broadening our reputation as a thought leader and accelerating revenue generation. The team comprises over 20 committed and high-performing international communications and marketing experts in 7 countries responsible for strategy and leadership communications, marketing communications, branding, digital communications, media relations & PR, social media as well as employee communications.
The Digital Communications & Sales Enablement team takes ownership of all DNV Maritime’s digital communication channels and leads the planning, alignment, implementation and execution of digital communication campaigns. In addition, the team has a clear objective to aim their communication efforts at valuable digital lead generation. To achieve this, the team defines and optimizes the end-to-end lead process in close cooperation with our global sales and business development organization.
We are looking for an ambitious, digitally savvy and daring intern to join us in lifting our global digital communication activities to the next level. The position will be based in Singapore with a strong focus to support on strategic ambitions in the Asian markets, social media, online customer journey and will report to the Global Digital Communications Manager.
DNV’s Maritime group is currently seeking to fill the role of Invoicing / Billing Specialist. The Invoicing / Billing Specialist will be part of our Maritime finance team based in Katy, Houston, Texas.
The Invoicing / Billing Specialist is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely invoicing to our customers, both internal and external. This includes compliance, computing, classifying, recording, and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following key activities.
This position will be based out of our DNV office in Katy, TX (Houston, TX area).
What You’ll Do
Issue external and internal invoices for all orders within deadlines for the primary units and assistance if needed with the secondary units
- Resolve billing discrepancies
- Review and analyze monthly order profitability reports
- Assist with answering questions related to accounts, procedures, orders, and services
- Generate financial reports as required
- Code and check payables against agreements to ensure compliance
- Other duties as required
DNV Ship Classification Norway offers positions as Technical Trainees.
Do you wish to contribute to safeguarding life at sea and enable our customers to tackle their transformation towards decarbonization? If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, this could be the perfect start for your career.
DNV is looking for graduates to join us from August 2023. We are pleased to once again offer the opportunity to join our exciting Technical Trainee Program within Ship Classification.
Candidates will be selected based on their academic background and experience, to match our business needs within various technical disciplines. Please indicate your master programme specialization and/or main area of study during the application process.
We trust that our selected candidates are triggered by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, which is key to how we perform our various work tasks.
We are seeking candidates with relevant master program specialization in:
- Computer Science or equivalent
- Cybernetics and/or Robotics (combined with maritime courses)
- Engineering and ICT
- Marine Machinery
- Marine Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
What will you be doing?
- The programme lasts for 16 months and will be split into four modules. You will initially become familiar with your home unit, followed by three periods of job rotation. During the three rotations, you will have the opportunity to work within various relevant technical disciplines. Our ambition is to give you a broad technical foundation to pursue your career further within Ship Classification.
- You will be given the chance to explore our maritime organization in different locations and become familiar with the daily working life of surveyors, approval engineers and technical employees, and you will gain valuable technical experience.
- You will become well acquainted with the DNV’s company culture and organization and expand your professional network. We are confident that we can offer an interesting, challenging and fun experience!
DNV's Energy Markets and Strategy team in Germany is looking for a senior consultant and project manager to further grow our team, strengthen our capabilities and enhance our services in the field of energy markets and strategy in the D-A-CH countries.
DNV's Energy Markets and Strategy (EMS) team in Germany provides strategic, regulatory, economic and policy advisory services related to current and future energy markets and energy technologies to support our customers with new and sustainable business models and strategies. We work with leading investors, project developers, generators/utilities, network operators, industrials, regulators and policy makers, providing services in the following areas:
- economic and commercial analysis of energy markets
- economic regulation and tariff setting
- energy market design and auction design
- market and system integration of renewable energies
- economic and financial assessment of investments, assets and business models
- strategic and commercial advice on emerging energy technologies, future energy systems and market developments
- commercial and regulatory due diligence (transaction support)
DNV's EMS team also utilises a comprehensive suite of state-of-the-art tools and models, including our own European Power Market Model, which allow for combined market and network simulations and power price forecasting, supporting clients with investment decision analysis, asset valuation and risk assessments.
The Energy Markets and Strategy team in Germany is currently growing to 15 consultants. As part of this growth, we are looking for an experienced professional with deep understanding of, and track record in the commercial aspects of the energy market in the D-A-CH countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), who can take the role as a project manager and key expert in projects, as well as take a pro-active role in selling projects to existing and new clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a "Senior Consultant / Project Manager – Energy Markets and Strategy", you will:
- Utilize your commercial expertise on the energy markets in the D-A-CH countries to provide strategic, analytical and transactional advice for our clients on (future) energy systems, energy infrastructures, energy markets, emerging energy technologies and business models
- Conduct and lead consulting projects in the D-A-CH countries and Europe all the way from proposal preparation to project delivery for customers
- Manage in particular strategic projects which combine the economic / commercial expertise of the EMS team with the technical expertise of DNV
- Work together with and lead colleagues and experts in projects; leverage with younger colleagues and develop the team
- Write, review and deliver project reports and deliver presentations, workshops and trainings to our customers
- Take a leading role in the acquisition of new projects and write winning proposals to grow our business in the D-A-CH countries
- Build a network with potential clients and identify market opportunities
- Drive the continuous development and expansion of our services in the D-A-CH countries based on market needs
Do you want to kickstart your career within technical research? DNV is starting a new trainee programme in 2023!
DNV is an assurance and risk management company and we work every day to safeguard life, property and the environment. Our strategic research unit, Group Research and Development (GRD) is a pool of nearly 100 talented researchers covering a wide range of selected topics of strategic importance to DNV. We do research within areas where DNV is large and well-known such as the Maritime and Energy sector, as well as the areas Digital Assurance, Ocean Space, Sustainable Food Systems & Supply Chains and Healthcare https://www.dnv.com/research/index.html).
GRD performs strategic and applied research for DNV focusing on knowledge development and technology demonstration through collaborations with academia and industry. We are active at conferences and collaborate closely with academia through our funded professors and supervision of students. We are a diverse group of researchers with different educational backgrounds, age and nationality. Our largest location is Norway (Oslo/Høvik and Trondheim), but we also have research units in the UK, Netherlands, China, Italy, Denmark and Spain.
DNV will in August 2023 start a new trainee program based in Group Research and Development, with close cooperation with the other DNV business areas and we look for candidates who are ready to join us from August 2023 at the latest. The focus areas for the 2023 trainee programme will be:
- Artificial Intelligence: Data-driven approaches to gain new insights from data, models and simulations. Our application areas cover maritime, energy, healthcare, ocean space and food supply chains
- Energy: Working with low-carbon solutions to support the energy transition, such as solar and wind, hydrogen, Carbon Capture & Storage and synthetic fuels
What to expect as a Research trainee:
- A 2 years’ trainee programme with 3 rotations (work periods) of 8 months each
- The rotations will be both within GRD and other business areas in DNV
- Our main office in Oslo/Høvik is the base for the programme, with at least one of the rotations being at a different location (abroad or in another office in Norway)
- A great opportunity to test how it is to work within applied research in a topic you are interested in, and also gain experience in other related areas and services
- The possibility to work with highly skilled scientists and engineers in different settings
- Upon successful completion of the trainee programme, you will be offered a relevant position within DNV – either in GRD or in a business area, depending on business needs and your preferences.
The Finance Applications Development and Support team focuses on delivering three main service areas; (1) Incident/defect resolution, (2) development of new requirements and (3) localisations/new operating units.
We are seeking a Oracle (EBS) Functional Analyst on iExp/OTL/HRMS modules
for our Finance Applications Development and Support team based in Gdynia, Poland.
In your role you will:
- Develop and maintain Oracle Standard Template and Country Specific solutions related to Oracle Finance module iExpense and other HR modules like HRMS, OTL, Absence management
- Discuss, coordinate and align on solutions with Global Process owners and Oracle Finance solution architects
- Ensure that new requirements are developed, tested and implemented according to agreed standards and best practises
- Develop/maintain good knowledge of the DNV finance eco-system related to the iExpense area, e.g. Payroll, Partner II, and how this relates to Oracle Finance
- Develop and conduct reviews and QAs of training material, UFFAs, test scripts etc.
- Provide investigation and resolution to incidents and defects related to the full end-to-end process, taking into account root cause resolution, scalability and future proofing
- Establishing the solution/providing clarifications related to new iExpense functionality
- Work closely together with the SME and the technical analyst in the Finance Applications team to agree and release solutions and fixes into Production
- Deliver communication to end-users/super users is fit-for-purpose in content, format and delivery channel and drive efficient methods (e.g. templates) that allow for standardisation
- Foster an environment where quality is embedded in all working processes, with a key focus on quality analysis, design, development, and testing
- Embed customer centricity in the services
What to expect as a graduate in the Structures section in Maritime Advisory?
You will be part of a mixed team of 19 talented engineers offering world class advisory services within structures for ships and the offshore industries.
The keyword for our section is FEM, finite element analysis, and we help our customers with the most difficult and non-standard deliveries in the industry - meaning our projects are unique and offer new learnings every time and throughout the career. Luckily, you will be teamed up with our experts which are behind DNVs rule development, who are leading international committees and having years of experience on software, tools, and simulations.
Starting your career in the Structure’s section will give a wide introduction to the field of maritime structures, but also a close collaboration with the experts within hydrodynamics, noise and vibration and life cycle management of Maritime Advisory. We also work across borders with units in China, Singapore, and Poland. This is a truly international and multidisciplinary environment which foster learning, collaboration, and knowledge sharing through challenging projects.
There is a large focus on continuous development and offering new digital solutions in the section, and we have fully digital services and our own in-house software as well as using leading industry tools such as DNVs Sesam package and the commercial finite element program Abaqus.
The structures section is the perfect place for young engineers to shape the future of their careers among experts and likeminded talents.
Our section offers a wide array of services to the maritime and offshore industries, such as:
- Structural condition assessment and (digital) monitoring
- Fatigue analyses from full stochastic to prescriptive (FLS)
- Extreme response covering buckling, collision, and extreme loading (ULS and ALS)
- Alternative fuels and containment systems for gas and emerging technologies such as liquid hydrogen and CO2 transport, including carbon capture and storage (CCS).
We have always been leaders within the technical discipline of structural analyses in the maritime and offshore industry, covering complex assets such as cruise ships, LNG carriers, FPSOs and wind turbine installation vessels (WTIV). In the last years we have been leading the development of digital twins for structural condition monitoring and offering fully digital online services to our customers. I believe we are one of the few workplaces where you can use and build on the exact knowledge from courses taught during your studies.
The position is based in the Power Quality Section which is part of DNV Energy, Renewables Measurements.
The Power Quality Section, including electrical engineers, technicians, and support staff, is active in the area of grid code compliance performance of renewable energy generation units like on- and offshore wind power plants, solar inverters, or combustion engines being used in electricity generation.
The Power Quality Section carries out fault ride-through (FRT) tests as well as power quality (PQ) measurements around the globe with emphasis in the home region Northern Europe.
We are looking for a Measurement Engineer for Grid Code Compliance who mostly will be responsible for electrical grid code compliance measurement projects on renewable energy sources.
Main responsibilities are the project management which includes the customer interactions. The execution of such projects includes on-site measurements and operation of fault ride-through test equipment, as well as measurement data analysis and reporting.
The position will be based in Kaiser-Wilhelm-Koog with the option of an alternative office space in the DNV office in Hamburg.
Do you want to kickstart your career in a DNV Technology Centre? DNV is looking for Graduates 2023!
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000
employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise
we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
The DNV Technology Centers in Høvik and Bergen have a combination of strong technical experts and state of the art test facilities. We focus on qualifying new solutions needed for the energy transition. We work closely with all parts of DNV and play an important role in developing codes and standards. Our main fields of activity are related to material, corrosion and structural performance of large critical assets.
DNV is now looking for graduates who are ready to join us in 2023.
What to expect as a Graduate in BUSINESS AREA / SPECIFIC UNIT
- You will help qualify new technologies needed for the energy transition
- You will be cooperating with customers from leading companies in their industries
- You will be working closely with our laboratories in Bergen and Høvik
- You will be able to apply and develop skills you have obtained as a student
- You will work with and learn from DNV experts who will help you succeed in your projects
- You will experience highly motivated colleagues and a strong company culture and many social activities
Do you want to kickstart your career in Energy systems/ Safety Risk Nordics DNV is looking for Graduates 2023!
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000
employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise
we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Safety Risk Team Nordics
The Safety Risk department delivers a variety of services to customers in the energy sector, aquaculture and towards authorities. Our strategy is focused on supporting our customers to make the transition towards sustainable and greener future. We have currently 40 employees in teams spread over Høvik, Trondheim and Bergen. And as we see an increasing need for our services, we are looking for more people to join our team either located in Høvik or Trondheim. There is a good diversity in people that work in our department with education in amongst others computer science, mathematics, physics, sales and psychology and different backgrounds as well as nationalities.
Our portfolio of services includes Human factor analyses such as function analysis, operational barrier element assessment and safety culture evaluations; as well as more quantitative services such as CFD model development of fires, explosions, and gas dispersions and quantitate risk analysis.
If this sounds interesting and you are eager to contribute to the success of our Safety Risk team, apply as a graduate to join as from August 2023.
What to expect as a Graduate in Safety Risk
- A dynamic working day within a diverse department
- You will perform analyses for offshore wind, Co2, Ammoniac and hydrogen projects as well as support the oil and gas customer with their transition
- You will see a wide range of projects that utilize new technology and an opportunity to contribute to this journey and learn
- You will be part of the policy inputs in DNV’s Energy Transition Outlook
The Pricing department is globally responsible for analysing, harmonizing, and maintaining the pricing for all Maritime services at DNV. The team determines all Maritime services, lists, and describes them in a service catalogue which is the basis for a harmonized pricing within Maritime.
As an integral part of the central Maritime Finance organisation the unit works closely with all Maritime regions and other central Maritime Finance functions in Høvik and Hamburg.
We are looking for a Business Analyst Pricing who will report to the Head of Pricing and will be based in Høvik.
Your responsibilities may include
- Maintain and update service catalogue for pricing within due time
- Create system feasible pricing solution and simulate financial impacts for upcoming changes in rules and standards
- Provide price related SQL analysis based on data from our commercial systems Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle CPQ, Salesforce, Microsoft PowerBI
- Act as professional advisor to the business regarding new pricing solutions, reaching out pro-actively to business managers, experts, and consultants
- Pro-actively build relationships with key stakeholders in Class Development, Business Development and technical specialists
- Actively cooperate and communicate in a multicultural cross-borders team
Do you want to kickstart your career in Energy Systems, Renewables DNV is looking for Graduates 2023!
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertisewe advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
As a Consultant in our Project Development and Project Engineering Department in Service Area Renewables you will become a part of an international Team of Advisors focusing on the offshore and onshore wind industry.
You will be involved in projects related to the planning, development, construction and operation phases of wind farm projects. Our advisory projects vary across services such as technical and/or commercial studies, technical due diligence, construction monitoring and qualification of new technologies. Your tasks may not only be limited to wind but could involve other renewables such as floating solar, wave power and integrated energy systems.
DNV is now looking for graduates who are ready to join us from August 2023.
What to expect as a Graduate in Project Development & Project Engineering, Renewables
- Provide our customers with technical support related to planning and development of wind farm concepts and projects
- Discuss and resolve technical issues with project developers and lenders/investors and support customers though the financial closings of projects and through the construction phase (technical due diligence services)
- Perform market studies, cost studies and technical assessments
- Conduct wind farm site visits and construction monitoring activities;
- Draw on the full breadth of the in-depth knowledge in DNV expert teams to deliver on customer needs
Become an expert of wind project in the Nordics and further work on international projects.
The Noise and Vibration section
The Noise and Vibration section is performing noise and vibration analyses and measurements, mainly on consultancy basis for designers, yards, owners and energy companies, as well as giving support to DNV’s maritime and offshore activities. The section is internationally renowned with its unique competence and provides services on analyses and trouble-shooting measurements worldwide.
We are currently seeking new colleagues to support service deliveries within one or more of the following areas:
- Noise/acoustics: Noise assessments of ships and offshore units, including practical solutions on building principles. ODEON, SoundPLAN and inhouse tools.
- Propeller excitation/CFD calculations: Propeller excitation predictions based on CFD and inhouse tools. Practical solutions on reducing the propeller excitation on various vessel types
- Underwater noise: Predictions of underwater noise emissions from ships.
- Vibration/dynamic FE calculations: Vibration analyses of ships and offshore units utilizing both inhouse and public tools, e.g. GeniE, SESAM.
- Noise and vibration measurements: Verification and troubleshooting measurements onboard all types of ships and offshore units worldwide.
The right candidate will contribute to the success of our team through focus on theoretical calculations as well as full scale measurements onboard ships and offshore units. Troubleshooting and evaluations of noise and vibration issues will be key tasks. The job also includes development of new services and markets. The position will give interesting challenges and a unique opportunity to transform theoretical knowledge into practical solutions, and will also require domestic and international travel.
What to expect as a graduate in Maritime Advisory?
In our section you will work with colleagues across the disciplines and geographies of DNV to develop and deliver projects. You will apply problem-solving skills to develop solutions for our clients. Engineering judgements and practical solutions to noise and vibration problems will be important tasks
The main responsibilities include:
- Noise, CFD and/or vibration analyses for ships and offshore structures
- Verification and troubleshooting measurements onboard ships and offshore units
- Domestic and international travel
- Customer interaction and follow-up
- Manage the financial and commercial aspects of the projects
- Promote section and department towards internal and external market
DNV Business Assurance är ett världsledande certifieringsorgan. I Sverige består affärsområdet Business Assurance av ca. 50 anställda samt samt ett 70-tal revisorer som arbetar för oss via underleverantörskontrakt. Vi har kontor i Stockholm, Göteborg och Malmö. Vi arbetar för att säkra våra kunders produkter, processer och organisationer genom revision, certifiering, oberoende granskning och utbildning kring områden som kvalitetsledning - ISO 9001, miljöledning – ISO 14001, arbetsmiljö– ISO 45001, livsmedelssäkerhet - FSSC 22000, Energiledning – ISO 50001, informationssäkerhet - ISO 27001, fordonsindustrin – IATF16949 med mera.
Nu söker vi en Auditor Resource Manager (Gruppchef för revisorer) med stor ansvarskänsla och engagemang för att leda arbetet i gruppen gällande resurs- och kapacitetsplanering, rekrytering, kvalificering, resultat, beläggning, medarbetares utveckling och även agera revisor i egna kunduppdrag.
Som Auditor Resource Manager (Gruppchef för revisorer) kommer du vara ansvarig för att leda, utveckla, införa och följa upp arbetssätt och mål kopplat till revisorer och revision. Det gäller t ex resurs- och kapacitetsplanering, beläggning, kompetens och kundnöjdhet. Som Auditor Resource Manager har du personalansvar, vilket bl a innebär att du leder och stöttar revisorerna i deras arbete och individuella utveckling. Du ansvarar också för utveckling och uppföljning av samt stöttning till våra underleverantörer. Målsättningen är att varje revisor ska ha nöjda kunder, optimal beläggning och samtidigt trivas med sitt arbete och tycka att DNV är en bra arbetsgivare.
Du kommer även att driva utvecklingsarbete, införa nya/förändra arbetssätt samt och ingå i olika förbättringsprojekt då vi är inne i en spännande tillväxtresa.
En annan viktig uppgift är att agera teknisk support eller back-up till vår Tekniska funktion. Det kan t ex innebära att vara expert inom en eller flera standarder, agera bollplank när det dyker upp frågeställningar inom olika internationella standarder, ackrediteringskrav, eller revisions- och certifieringskrav i allmänhet och utföra mandagsberäkningar.
Vi söker dig som är genuint intresserad av att leda och utveckla medarbetare, kunder och verksamhet.
Vilka är dina uppgifter?
Mer specifikt kommer du att
- Leda, planera och organisera revisionsarbetet för en grupp bestående av ca 7 anställda revisorer samt ett antal revisorer som är underleverantörer
- Du kommer att arbeta tätt tillsammans med ytterligare en Auditor Resource Manager (Gruppchef för revisorer) samt Operations Manager med målsättningen att uppnå god tillväxt och lönsamhet
- Du kommer att arbeta med egna revisionskunder
- Supportera, coacha och ha utvecklingssamtal med gruppens seniora medarbetare inkl. lönefrågor och löneförhandlingar i samråd med HR
- Bidra med ett starkt affärsdriv till gruppen genom framåtriktat arbete mot interna och externa kunder
- Aktivt arbeta för en hög trivsel och gott lagarbete mellan de olika funktionerna såsom Technical, Sales & Customer Care/ Planning
- Genom resurs- och kapacitetsplanering säkerställa tillräcklig pool av kvalificerade revisionsresurser för att stödja affärsplanerna
- Vara delaktig i rekryteringar till gruppen samt introducera nya revisorer
- Löpande uppföljning av beläggning/debiteringsgrad och teamsammansättning i nära samarbete med planeringen
- Ansvara för kvaliteten på leveransen från revisorerna
- Planera, genomföra och följa upp kompetensutveckling och utvärdering av revisorerna
- Implementera och följa upp arbetssättet för revisorer
The Hydrodynamics and Stability section
The Hydrodynamics and Stability section delivers a wide range of consultancy services. We pride ourselves at being world-leading for assessment of hydrodynamic loads and their response for a variety of marine structures. Our tight team helps to ensure the safety of floating offshore structures and ships through stability services, from concept studies through operations, conversions and life extensions. We provide advice related to ship hydrodynamic performance, supporting the required shift in our industry to gradually reduce green house gas emissions. Our services are delivered globally, and we experience a great level of trust from our clients.
We currently seek new colleagues who will support service deliveries within one or more of the following areas:
- Ship hydrodynamic performance: Evaluation of the effect of various hydrodynamic measures to reduce vessel emissions, using a combination of simplified methods, computational fluid dynamics and measurements
- Data science: Working with various sources of data, utilizing appropriate analysis methodology to support decision making and generate insights
- Stability: Deterministic and probabilistic intact and damage stability of ships and other floating structures, using NAPA as our main tool
- Wave-structure interaction problems: Use a combination of potential flow methods and computational fluid dynamics to assess local and global loads and their effect on different type of marine structures
What to expect as a Graduate in Maritime Advisory?
Hydrodynamics and Stability offers a strong team that has delivered hundreds of successful projects. We need more capacity, and look very much forward to welcoming forward leaning, curious, motivated and eager new colleagues. We have a lot to offer as a great place to develop within hydrodynamics and stability. In addition to delivering services, you will support in business development, rule development and joint industry projects. We develop, maintain and improve many of our production tools, which means that programming is an important skill and task.
In our section you will work with colleagues across the disciplines and geographies of DNV to develop and deliver projects. You will apply problem-solving skills to develop solutions for our clients. Engineering judgements and practical solutions to problems will be important tasks
The main responsibilities could include
- Verification and prediction of vessel performance
- Computational Fluid Dynamics for resistance and propulsion of ships, including effect of energy efficiency measures
- Advice regarding hydrodynamic and aerodynamic means to reduce ship emissions
- Development and application of methodology utilizing on-board measurements to quantify effect of technical and operational measures to reduce emissions
- Various programming tasks and data analysis tasks in close collaboration with domain experts
- Perform stability calculations according to applicable rules for different vessel types using NAPA
- Stability assessment for various offshore structures
- Support clients in calculation of fatigue and extreme loads on marine structures