Do you want to kickstart your career in Subsea, Drilling and Well? DNV is looking for Graduates 2023!
Our team of engineer’s create and deliver world class services that range from early concept, through detailed design and operations, to decommissioning and abandonment. We are a competence center who work closely with other sections to serve our customers in the best possible way.
Our section takes part of a broad specter of projects as technical experts. We are a competence center for Subsea production systems (SPS), doing product certification, advisory and verification work. We are the center of expertise for technology qualification (TQ) which is a risk-based process that provides evidence that the new technology will achieve its objectives with an acceptable level of confidence. We are a vital part of the development of DNV’s service related to digital twins.
We do invest heavily in research and development (R&D) in close co-operation with the industry, using our accumulated knowledge to develop tomorrow's standards and software products. Being serious about getting on board the digital train, we are currently working with several exciting concepts within digital services, and we are a strong part in the development and delivery of services related to digital twins.
The department Subsea, Riser & Pipelines work together with energy companies, suppliers, governments, and industry associations as an independent service provider. We are recognized as the leading advisor in the development and delivery of subsea, riser and pipeline related services, providing technical expertise and competence across all phases of an asset’s lifecycle from concept, design and construction to operation, re-certification, and decommissioning.
Our section is responsible for several of DNV’s design codes and recommended practices globally accepted in the offshore industry. Through our technical experts, we aim to lead the industry forward in the energy transition where our expertise on e.g. transportation systems, both offshore and onshore, is particularly important.
DNV is now looking for graduates who are ready to join us from August 2023.
What to expect as a Graduate in Subsea, Drilling and Well:
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Review of analysis and documentation
- Integrity assessment of subsea equipment
- Qualification of new technology
- Risk assessment services
- Verification and certification services
- Participation in R&D projects
Do you want to kickstart your career in Riser Technology? DNV is looking for Graduates 2023!
Riser Technology operates in solving challenges in the Energy market. Our product specialization is within risers, well systems, umbilicals and cables exposed to hydrodynamic loading. These products are vital in many market segments, like Offshore Wind, Floating Solar Power, Oil & Gas and Maritime. You will therefore work in a dynamic and exciting environment that actively works towards transitioning the global energy market towards a greener and more sustainable future.
In the Riser Technology team, you will work closely with expert leading people within their fields, who you will collaborate with. In addition, you will work across other internal units and be involved in exciting cross-disciplinary projects together with material experts, electrical engineers, structural integrity experts and many more.
DNV is now looking for graduates who are ready to join us from August 2023.
What to expect as a Graduate in Riser Technology:
- Be exposed to different challenges and tasks across the Energy market within Risers, Cables and Umbilicals
- A social and diverse team with both young and experienced colleagues
- Work with expert colleagues with strong specialization level in an international environment
- Working with data science and analytical FEA software like Riflex, Orcaflex, Abaqus
- Space to innovate and learn more every day
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
The purpose of the Senior Engineer Solarrole is to act as a trusted advisor, providing advisory services to our customers and supporting them to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system. The service portfolio includes feasibility studies, technical due diligence, owner’s engineering and O&M optimisation services for utility scale and C&I solar PV plants, with a focus on Germany and Northern Europe. You will be involved in all phases of the life cycles of solar PV projects of our customer with e.g. design reviews, contract review, energy production assessments, site visits and construction progress monitoring. Contribution to business development, project management and service development is an integral part of your role.
- Winning new external work by identifying opportunities, defining solutions for customers, and bidding for contracts
- Networks with senior professionals outside DNV and understands professional and business issues of customer industry
- Networks with senior professionals within their own profession inside DNV to build and share competence
- Project Management for PV projects
- Contribution to the development of our service portfolio by improving our services and initiating new service
Advisory services to be provided to our customers include:
- Technical due diligence of pre-construction and operational projects, including data analysis, documentation review, and risk analysis
- Design optimization of solar PV plants (utility and C&I scale)
- Technology and design review of solar PV plants
- Assist clients with procurement including contract negotiation and tendering
- Solar Resource Assessment and Energy Production Assessment
- Project implementation monitoring and drawdown certification
Do you want to kickstart your career as Surveyor in DNV? DNV is looking for young talents to join our trainee program Surveyor 2023!
Would you like to work in the world’s leading Classification Society?
DNV is now looking for graduates to join our team of surveyors in Stavanger, Bergen, Ålesund, Trondheim and Oslo from August 2023.
What to expect as a trainee in Maritime Area Norway
As a DNV surveyor you will mainly be carrying out field work onboard ships in operation, mobile offshore units, ship newbuilding’s and at manufacturers. We are offering a tailormade training program as a surveyor in DNV. Your main work location will be in Stavanger, Bergen, Ålesund, Trondheim or Oslo. But, during the first year of your training period, you will have some job rotations (1 to 6 weeks) in our Maritime organization in Norway. You will have a period of 4-8 weeks at our main office at Høvik, outside Oslo. You will have a mentor assigned for the whole program and it will be individually designed based on educational background, local needs and personal interests.
DNV – Maritime Region Southeast Asia, Pacific & India is seeking Surveyor to join our India FIS Team. As a FIS Surveyor you will be member of a highly qualified team of surveyors and auditors serving various ship types.
Tasks may include:
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the rules, regulations, instructions, guidelines and quality requirements of DNV.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation.
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner.
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation or integrity of DNV.
- Exhibit customer-oriented focus through promoting DNV onboard or on-site and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.
The Senior Sales Expert/Key Account Managerfor the Food & Beverage Sector shall proactively identify and nurture opportunities and leads, respond in a timely and accurate manner to quote requests, conduct customer visits and negotiations and close sales. According to the goals and targets the incumbent therefore shall put in place his/her personal plans and actions in order to meet personal and unit targets by generating quotes, sales, target manday rates, hit rate, deep-/cross- & upselling.
The major areas of responsibility are:
- Proactively generating, identifying and nurturing opportunities and leads in the Food & Beverage Sector
- Monitoring and actively following up on opportunities, leads and outstanding quotations and ensuring an up-to-date funnel
- Proactively performing sales and acquisition visits and telecommunications and providing information to (potential) customers
- Preparing quotations and making sure won contracts are signed, complying to DNV procedures and authorizations
- Keeping the CRM-system up to date with all relevant prospect, quote and inquiry information
- Ensuring all sales related customer information (including quotes) professionally present our company, our services, our USP’s and added value
- Contributing positively to teambuilding processes by being committed to targets for the unit, the team and colleagues
- Bringing a service-minded attitude towards customers
- Ensuring that the independent nature of the DNV scheme is not compromised at any time
- Coaching and mentoring new and current sales colleagues in their daily sales tasks, incl. (new) scheme requirements
- Handling Key Accounts with quotes and sales activities
GSS IT Infrastructure Asia Pacific team has experts in different infrastructure domains. We base in Shanghai, but support the main infrastructure services for DNV global in AP time zone. Together with other virtual team members globally, infrastructure services have the support coverage of 24*7. All engineers line report to the Head of Infrastructure Asia Pacific and service report to the service manager of the global virtual team.
To further strengthen our global Cyber Security community, we are looking for an ambitious and talented Cyber Security Analyst to be a part of a global team protecting our assets.You will work in close interaction with our global IT organization and business stakeholders.DNV is operating a hybrid model with our Private cloud, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
You will have a unique opportunity to play a key role in shaping DNV’s digital ecosystem and our capabilities within the cyber security domain. The position offers excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth in an international environment with high focus on competence, innovation, and teamwork.
We expect a member of our Cyber Security team to have a good understanding of security threats, risks and vulnerabilities, security standards and frameworks.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Be a bridge between our Security Operation Center (IBM platform) and the Cyber Security team to reduce and mitigate security incidents.
- Be the “Trusted Advisor” on best practices to protect infrastructure and information.
- Carry out threat and risk assessments and develop security architecture to mitigate threats
- Work closely with other security and operational teams to help create company-wide security policies and guidelines
- Work with 3rd parties to perform security assessments and audits.
- Participate in regular auditing to identify security risks and incidents.
- Identify and deliver service improvements
- Drive security awareness in the organization
DNV is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Project Civil Engineer to join our Taiwan team. This role will be a contract position in Taipei, Taiwan for an initial engagement of 12 months. He/she shall be the based at the Customer’s premise and working closely with the DNV team providing advisory services.
As the Project Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the various work packages associated with the development of an offshore wind farm and supporting the local and regional team in various renewable advisory services.
Shipping Advisory, a unit in the Maritime Advisory, is now looking for graduates who are ready to join us from August 2023.
Digitalization and decarbonization are the amongst main challenges for the entire value chain of the maritime industry. Shipping Advisory supports the industry in optimizing the benefits from unprecedented digital capabilities to collect, process, refine and utilise data for the purpose of safer, more cost-efficient, and sustainable operations. Our customers are shipowners, cargo –owners/charterers, designers, yards, supplier industry, finance institutions, insurance, public administrations, port authorities, etc.
In Shipping Advisory, we are committed to supporting our clients, enhance their technical and commercial performance and ultimately provide a basis for improved business decisions. The green shift in the industry is essential in everything we do, and topics may be bundled within the following segments:
- Maritime Logistics (port and transport)
- Decarbonisation through efficient operations, technical solutions and new concepts
- Strategic planning of vessel capacity utilisation, decarbonisation, digitalisation
What to expect as a Graduate in DNV Maritime / Shipping Advisory
Your main tasks will include some of the following elements:
- Technical and economic analysis and feasibility studies to enable and support customer decisions
- Support cargo owners to improve and develop cost-efficient and sustainable logistics solutions. Typical analyses include qualitative and quantitative transport analysis, logistics simulation and optimisation, fleet size and mix, route pattern, voyage calculations and cost and profitability. Further, optimization of new designs and existing tonnage with respect to size, speed, voyage and utilization of cargo capacity, which also realize the potential in green ocean transport and establishment of green transport contracts
- Support maritime customers, such as owners/operators, authorities, public administration to achieve energy efficient operations through opportunities identification and development of strategies for implementation of green solutions
- Support shipowners with different aspects of green operations and/or fleet renewal through screening analysis, evaluation of compliance level, strategic choice of emission abatement solutions (retrofit or newbuild), design support, newbuild technical support, operational support and investment analysis (effect of investments and ESG (environmental, social and governance) stakeholder reporting)
- Marketing, sales and development to identify business opportunities for Maritime Advisory services both on existing and new customers locally and globally.
Would you like to join a team that defines business requirements for software development, configures IT solutions, and drives organizational best practices?
Are you excited about the opportunities created by the energy transition to decarbonize our economy?
Do you love working with key stakeholders to automate and streamline tools to efficiently scale operations and deliver high impact results across multiple software applications?
Can you help us expand a growing portfolio of digital products and services?
DNV Energy Management’s Technology group is seeking a Business Analyst to define Agile business requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria, configure IT solutions, train users, and develop processes that scale.
We are a hybrid team (office/work from home), and this position can be based near one of our offices: Oakland CA, Detroit MI, Oak Brook IL, Chalfont PA, Phoenix AZ, Las Vegas, NV office.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the gathering of business and user focused requirements to support the product team including defining the backlog and grooming user stories and acceptance criteria while ensuring the user's perspective is represented
- Support the Product team and Product Owners to understand business needs for software, identify the best solutions for meeting the needs, and document software requirements
- Identify core business needs, break down and document operations into user stories, document business rules, and construct workflow diagrams, as needed
- Interview business stakeholders to gather detailed product requirements (scope, background, business case, etc.)
- Condense complex business processes into clear and actionable user stories with acceptance criteria
- Assist Product Owner with sprint grooming, user story development and prioritization
- Participate and facilitate Agile events and other agile activities
- Support the Product and Development teams by gathering additional details, answering business questions, and coordinating collaboration with business stakeholders to facilitate decisions
- Work across business lines, connect-the-dots on how to adapt best practices, and collaboratively scale processes and solutions across different client implementations
- Configure software systems used for tracking clean energy projects including technology details, user communication, workflow processing, and payment issuance.
- Support the Analytics team with creating data visualizations/ reports to enable users to grasp concepts, identify patterns, and make better business decisions
- Document work instructions and training guides and best practice processes to provide guidance on business analysis processes as well as the end user experience with the software solutions
- Assist the QA team with the development of test cases and ongoing testing activities, clarifying acceptance criteria and use cases as needed to meet solution expectations
- Collaborate with program business units and IT, Data Science, & Product Management to support the development of the EVOLVE product roadmap based on client requirements
- Manage projects, including client interaction, developing project plans, and supporting analytics offerings
- Assess current and repetitive issues and make recommendations for future system or process enhancements to increase efficiency and reduce future problems with operations and analytics
- Participate in change request process and escalate changes for approval, if necessary
DNV Energy Systems Energy Management group is seeking a Ideation Manager to join our Product Management team, to develop ideas through business case and program launch plans for transforming industry solution and manage the day-to-day operations of a program directed at providing energy efficiency education and market transformation to utility customers and contractors.
This position is based out of our Okemos, MI office
What You'll Do
- Research analytics on Market trends, customer trends, underserved segments, new products and provide recommendations to management team for funding and further piloting
- Research existing industry knowledge and develop case studies and recommendations to fill industry gaps or serve underperforming customer segments.
- Analyze growth opportunities of emerging Energy Waste Reduction (EWR) technologies
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct presentations/trainings to a variety of stakeholders including utility clients, customers, community organizations, trade allies on energy efficient technologies and program incentives
- Conduct or coordinate customer feedback instruments to evaluate incubated ideas on short cycle
- Prioritize ideas and manage stakeholder demands to launch development of viable and attractive products
- Manager, to collect, generate, evaluate, and prototype ideas for business Energy Efficiency products
- Complete technical and financial analyses, including developing business cases
- Facilitate product development workshops / single page business model workshops
- Working closely with utility client personnel, EWR Incubation
- Familiarity with product innovation cycles, and working within a stage-gated process
- Ability to collaborate remotely with large, diverse teams
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment under fast-paced scenarios
- Facilitate additional ideation development with diverse resources
Join the team that is helping DTE’s commercial and industrial customers save energy and money. DNV has been retained by DTE to implement its energy efficiency programs. The utility’s commercial and industrial customers will be eligible for technical and financial support to make their facilities more energy efficient.
DNV is seeking an Energy Account Manager to be based in Detroit, MI Area.
What you’ll do
- Promote the energy efficiency program to customers and trade allies within your assigned territory
- Understand and implement the company’s Sales Process, including but not limited to;
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers to meet assigned energy saving targets
- Managing field time effectively with customer or Trade Ally visits
- Developing and presenting program presentations to spur project activity
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person to move projects towards completion
- Work with building owners and property managers to provide energy efficiency advice and assistance in participating in energy efficiency programs
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the program’s strategic direction regarding energy efficiency and the business activities of its customers
- Identify and provide documentation of on-site opportunities for energy efficiency and provide follow-up to customers as required
- Discuss technical elements of energy consuming equipment—i.e., lighting, HVAC, hot water systems, building and pipe insulation, and air sealing
- Enter data into spreadsheets and databases to determine energy savings and to manage current projects which may also include collaborating with Energy Engineers as required
- Maintain professional appearance appropriate for a representative of our organization and the utility
- Build quick rapport with customers. Quickly initiate conversations with customers on site regarding energy usage at the facility
- When required, provide written summary reports directly to the customer, and summary reports to the client/Program Manager
- Be able to work in a team atmosphere, and willing to collaborate on continuous improvement of operations year after year
- Assist Program Manager in the training of new team members
- Lead presentations promoting energy efficiency programs for targeted groups
- All other duties as assigned
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life! Are you looking for a job, where you can be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations?
Would you like to thrive in a dynamic, international environment with lots of exiting challenges every day? Do you want to be part of a team of skilled colleagues and in a global organization where we work as one team? We invite qualified engineers looking for opportunities to join our team to help deliver design review and certification activities for the most challenging projects related to offshore wind energy facilities.
DNV Renewables Certification is the global market leader in Renewables Certification and work with the leading project developers and OEM’s being involved in more than 80% of Project Certification for fixed and floating offshore wind parks and offshore substations in the world.
For the Project Certification department, we are currently looking for a Structural Concrete Expert for offshore and floating concrete structureswith a strong profile and keen interest in working with renewable energy.
Project Certification delivers services related to certification and verification primarily for Offshore Wind Farms, transformer stations and onshore support structures for Wind turbines as well as services including wave and tidal and other novel technologies via technology qualification. Activities cover all steps in the certification process from review of early designs to design verification, fabrication surveillance, commissioning and periodic inspection of installations in operation as well as project management.
Our team and the wider renewables certification have extensive experience with offshore projects and have worked with 80% of global offshore wind projects to date. We have an informal and humorous tone among us combined with a professional, diverse and international working environment. The candidates joining the team will be provided with excellent support to improve their technical knowledge, project management skills and understanding of offshore projects.
In line with DNV’s position as a trusted voice to tackle global transformations, the DNV Supply Chain and Product Assurance division’s ambition is to shape the future of assurance through innovating, developing and growing assurance services in Digital, Supply Chain, Rail Transportation amongst many other areas.
Due to our growing Assurance Services, we’re now looking for a dynamic, growth focused Safety Assurance Auditor’s with proven experience in the safety assurance sector to join our team in China.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Auditor to carry out and deliver safety assurance audit services
When doing this, you will get the opportunity to engage with many of the leading companies and brands from the sector, and work in a team of forward-thinking, passionate professionals.
To carry out and deliver safety assurance audit services
- Be responsible to meet his/her own KPI-targets
- Carry out work in an efficient and professional manner
- Be responsible for quality of his/her own work
- Plan, execute and report audit/verification within agreed time scales and economic frameworks
- Be service minded and commercially active towards customers
- Take initiative regarding own professional development
- Assist other assignments appointed by appropriate management
The DNV Digital Trainee Programme is a structured programme for graduates with interest in IT, programming, digital technology, UX design, Cyber Security, Data Science, Cybernetics and Software Development who want to start a career with us.
The trainee programme will last 18 months and will be individually tailored to each trainee to ensure that you get the right competence for your future role in DNV. During this time, you will get the opportunity to work in different parts of the organisation an acquire in-depth understanding of our business. You will work with exciting technologies towards our target markets to solve customer problems and deliver sustainable results. The programme will also give you a chance to attend networking events and benefit from a rich offer of training courses that will boost your development. You will be a permanent employee of DNV from the beginning.
After an introduction to the company and our culture you will be working with innovative processes and exciting technologies in day-to-day business and in project work. Alongside job rotations and optional international assignments, you will develop a strong trainee network. Social gatherings and common training events will provide possibilities to share experience and knowledge with other trainees. Your development journey will be supported by a dedicated mentor.
DNV Energy Systems,Renewables and Power Grids, is looking for a Wind Turbine Inspection Specialist to join the team. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our Customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative.
Why you should work with us?
Because within DNV’s Renewables and Power Grids group and organizational culture, how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us.Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to
see in the world.
This position will be located in our Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; or Houston, TX office, but other DNV Renewables Advisory markets in the United States will be considered.
What You’ll Do
- Perform End of Warranty inspections and testing on condition of wind turbine equipment on-site
- Perform incoming goods inspections at wind project sites
- Perform operational site assessment site visits to inspect equipment and operations and maintenance processes to objectively assess project conditions
- Support/Perform construction monitoring site visits
- Support root cause failure investigations through inspection and documentation of field conditions as well as follow-up analysis projects (both desk and field inspection work)
- Meet company required documentation and reporting and administrative responsibilities.
- Author detailed construction monitoring and operational site visit reports, and write memos, emails or technical notes to communicate clearly and objectively internally and to clients with accuracy and technical rigor
- Complete company required documentation in a timely manner such as
- Job Safety Analysis, Risk Assessments, time sheets, expense reports, inspection check sheets, tracking reports and scheduling controls
- Typically, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday while in the office, up to 60 hours per week Monday – Saturday while in the field, with weekend time for travel or field work possible.
- Hours are flexible, with starting times between 8.00 a.m. – 9.00 a.m.
- The working day is typically 8 hours, excluding lunch break.
- Field work hours can vary depending upon site needs and weather conditions.
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring & Solutions) is an international company that offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 15 years’ experience, GreenPowerMonitor has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 45GW globally managed and more than 6.000 facilities across the globe. Our largest site is 1.3GW.
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring & Solutions) has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe. The company offers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of renewable energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
Are you interested in being part of the green and technological revolution? Do you consider yourself as passionate and customer focused as we are? Are you looking to be part of a Start-Up within a global group? In GreenPowerMonitoring&Solutions you can have the luck to find them all! In addition to the above, we have fun providing cutting-edge monitoring solutions for the renewable energy industry: join us!
Due to an increasing demand for our services we want to supplement our team of system, safety and/or process safety engineers with a new colleague. We are seeking a young candidate with a few years of experience.
The Offshore Class’s section for Safety and Systems is responsible for follow up of safety and compliance of marine systems, safety, and topside process system on offshore units in DNV class with focus on new-building approval. We are managing the approval of new units in the growing markets of wind turbine installation vessels, offshore fish farms and floating offshore wind. At the same time, we are serving the traditional offshore vessels facing the energy transition with emission reduction for drilling, production, and accommodation units.
- Approval of topside process safety and well testing systems
- Approval of marine piping and safety systems on offshore vessels
- Early phase evaluation of new offshore units
- Greenhouse gas emission reduction on offshore units including energy management system (Abate class notation approval)
- Developing data analytics for digital condition assessment of offshore units
- Rule development and regulatory studies,
- Ballast water management systems approval
- Offshore surveys and inspections
Our world is undergoing an energy transition. There is an immediate need for incorporation of more renewable energy resources into the electric grid and better utilization of existing ones. Energy storage is a key enabling technology of this transition. At DNV we are committed to supporting a fast evolving energy storage industry with the best data, advice, and expertise on the planet. We strive to fulfill our Vision of being a trusted voice to tackle global transformations, and we welcome you to be a part of it.
DNV’s Storage and Grid Edge Intelligence (SAGE Intel) team is seeking a Senior Market Consultant to be focused on energy storage and hybrid (renewable plus storage) resource merchant market service offerings. The consultant will leverage their familiarity with and ongoing learnings related to merchant market services. Our customers are private equity investors, banks, Independent Power Producers (IPPs), project developers and electric utilities. The Consultant will work across utility scale, commercial and industrial (C&I) and residential markets for energy storage systems, hybrid systems, microgrids and distributed energy resources.
The Consultant will participate in various service offerings such as resource valuation, project cashflow studies, and overall project feasibility studies. This position will include responsibility for project leadership, inter-disciplinary business support, and business development. This position will also bring direct interactions with key industry stakeholders working on integrating energy storage and renewable generation towards development of the future electric grid.
This position will be based in our Chalfont, PA, Oakland, CA, Portland, OR office. However, other office locations or work from home will also be considered.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for area(s) related to energy storage and hybrid plant merchant market participation
- Maintain an up-to-date catalog of merchant market services and regulations for all independent system operator (ISO) markets
- Actively participate in (in-person/remote) industry stakeholder meetings and stay up to date with assigned market changes
- Assist in incorporating and updating market rules within DNV’s modeling tools
- Manage projects and/or project tasks and executing deliverables
- Model energy systems using DNV developed, self-built or Off The Shelf (OTS) software tools
- Manage daily interaction with customers in person or via phone or video
- Understand customer needs or gaps and offer technical solutions to cover those needs
- Analyze and interpret technical data and documents
- Summarize key results, and communicating and reporting these results in verbal and written form
- Lead or assist staff in the development of new business and projects
- Present aid in the development of presentation materials for conferences and workshops
- Lead or assist in the development of new proposals
- Provide input on strategic planning and marketing decisions
- Lead a team to deliver high-quality deliverables on time and on budget
DNV is now looking for graduates who are ready to join us from Aug/Sep 2023.
Our unit is called Control Systems and Cybernetics Advisory, and is part of DNV's Maritime Advisory unit. We are currently a group of 12 people with growth ambitions, located on Sluppen, in Lysgården, Trondheim.
We work with testing of complex safety critical systems for the maritime industry, and we do DP simulation studies for assessing the capabilities of vessels with regards to weather scenarios. We do most of the work out of our Trondheim office, but are also present around the world for conferences and client meetings.
Our group is considered a pioneer within the industry, and has world leading competence within our field of work.
As a consultant in Control Systems and Cybernetics Advisory group in Trondheim, you will:
- work using our Digital Twins testing complex safety critical systems for the maritime, offshore and offshore wind industry
- perform dynamic positioning(DP) simulation studies for assessing vessel’s station-keeping performance
- develop and deliver web-based simulator-based solutions to our clients world-wide
- work with clients world wide, being shipyards, rig owners, ship owners, ship designers, manufacturers of equipment or others in the maritime valuechain
- work with differents aspects of projects. From the initial selling, to project execution, to product development and maintenance to general business development for the group
- be challenged in an international environment where people are excelling professionally while having a good time doing that
- have the option to work part time in home office.