Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
DNV – Maritime Station UAE is seeking a Senior Surveyor (Female / Male) to join our Dubai Office. As a “Fleet in Service” ship Surveyor for Dubai, you will be a member of a highly qualified team of surveyors and auditors in UAE serving Dubai ports and offshore and also all UAE, GCC and other ports, shipyards and offshore as needed.
Tasks to be included:
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of Clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation always.
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic cost-saving manner.
- Attend training courses and qualification training abroad as per global training plans.
- Exhibit customer-oriented focus through promoting DNV onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.
Position Title: Information Communication Technology (ICT) Auditor
The ICT Auditor is responsible for managing all ICT clients in GCC countries and conducting audits for these clients as per various ISO standards. The auditor will also be responsible to support the growth in ICT sales, leading the delivery of projects, and ensuring service excellence to clients. This position helps clients to improve the quality and safety of their business performance through the application of internationally recognized standards.
This position reports to the Operations and Technical Manager, Middle East.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be expected to support the growth of our sales and delivery for a range of ICT services and may have specialism and expertise in several of them, including:
- Perform 3rd party audits as per ISO 27001 / ISO 20000-1/ISO 9001 standards in line with DNV guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Conducting trainings/Develop as a trainer for lead auditor courses as per various ISO standards.
- Prioritize Key Customers and be the Customer Manager for assigned projects and represent DNV professionally for delivery.
- Supporting sales activities in ICT sector as a subject matter expert.
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system.
- Document and report audit activities and results and resolve the Technical Review (TR) issues if any so that the lead time for certificate delivery is optimized.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure.
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed.
- Generate leads & opportunities across services, pass on to sales and support Sales Team, as required.
- Support Operations Planning & Scheduling by timely communication on dates for delivery of various services.
- Ensure Customer rapport and resolve any customer complaints.
- Introducing DNV digital services to its customers such as E-advantage, lumina, boost my audit & self-assessment tools.
Areas of responsibility and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure service delivery as per DNV’s policies and guidelines.
- Having a lead role in managing, updating, and maintaining Africa’s real estate digital database (Portfolio Optimizer & Sequentra).
- Where applicable, set up a sublease agreement between the DNV legal entity holding the lease contract and other legal entities in the same location.
- Act as a focal point between REM MEA and service provider for lease registration related matters including but not limited to (critical date reports, open query reports and CRFs).
- Organize, coordinate and ensure all activities to support Business Areas by providing appropriate and cost effective office spaces.
- Implement DNV’s global office standards in Africa offices.
- Asset Management.
- Business and management system reviews
- Manage all DNV’s offices cost centers in Africa
- Supporting MEA REM function in preparing annual real estate budgets
- Evaluate risks and develop plans based on the global delivery model strategy to ensure optimal services and results.
- Supporting MEA & Central REM with periodical reports and portfolio analysis
- Onerous leases for vacant spaces
- Real estate cost allocation following DMSGs allocations’ keys
- Identifying opportunities for developing and creating space efficiency.
- Monthly P&L analysis and following up on deviations
- Collect and periodically update real estate requirements including forecasting from Business Areas.
- Monitor offices’ operating performance (e.g. budgets, forecasting, accounts, and local services)
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Ensure development and review of Operating Procedures (OP) and internal service instructions.
- Exposure to Africa real estate market is advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Excellent analytical, organizational & communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Diplomatic skills when selling ideas.
- Strong attention to details.
- Work under pressure and ability to manage priorities.
- Ability to deal with multitasks and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and accountability for financial performance and costs
- Demonstrate a solid technical background and ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Strategic and result-oriented mindset with a focus on the big picture.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- DNV considers diversity a strength, and we therefore encourage everybody, irrespective of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin to apply for this position
The EMEA Pipeline Consulting delivery unit delivers pipeline product solutions systems and associated services for pipeline operators and management across EMEA. We are looking for a junior colleague to join our team in Loughborough, Oslo or Dubai. As a Junior Engineer, you will develop skills and knowledge to help with delivery our solutions for our pipeline integrity customers, and build skills and knowledge, developing a career path within DNV
You will work alongside a multi-skilled team, and tasks will include:
- Configuration and delivery of solutionsand associated services that fully meet customer requirements, within the agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Deliver high quality work for customers, measured through their feedback and reflecting high standards
- Providing technical expertise to support/lead business development opportunities and future initiatives
- Production of high quality technical project documentation, presentations and reports as required
- High customer satisfaction, building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Preferred interest or experience in pipeline risk and integrity solutions
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.