Here are our current open positions. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
We welcome those individuals who would like to register their profile and submit a resume/CV for general consideration.
If you already have a profile, you can manage/update it via your profile dashboard.
Recruitment Scams: It has come to our attention that various individuals or organizations have used our name to solicit advance fees and documentation from applicants in relation to non-existing jobs by sending out letters with what appears to be our company logo. DNV does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor, and will never ask for payments towards travel expenses, travel insurance or visas/work permits, etc. Learn more about the process of joining DNV.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
DNV Accelerator is looking for an Inspection Coordinator to join the team. The Inspection Coordinator performs the job within the framework of DNV Quality and Operational Procedures, Code of Ethics and the Group policy.
This position well be located in our Katy,TX office
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the coordination of the day-to-day activities within managing 2nd party inspections and relationships between DNV Coordinators in other offices and inspectors as per contractual obligations, focusing on key accounts
- Responsible to support key projects requirements and providing quality services, managing costs efficiently
- Source qualified Inspectors to fulfil Client requests
- Submit Inspector CVs to Clients and monitor approval
- Prepare job assignments in iI2 (production tool) and send assignments to qualified inspectors
- Mobilize resources for the inspection visits and update relevant calendars
- Monitor milestones and deadlines for timely delivery of work
- Responsible for the review of Inspection Reports within 12 hours of receipt from the Inspector and issue to the Client within specified deadlines
- Review and approve / reject timesheets and expenses in iI2
- Liaise with technical colleagues in case of any technical issues identified in the report and/or during the inspection activity
- Establish and maintain communication with inspection network: Inspectors, Vendors and other internal DNV offices
- Ensure that inspection activities are performed according to Client expectations and give required level of profitability
- Performance of the role within the framework of DNV Quality and Operational Procedures, Code of Ethics and the Group policy.