In DNV we are proud to lead the development in our main industries. Whether we work with some of the world’s leading companies to help solve some of their risk or safety challenges or we initiate joint industry projects to solve an industry-wide technical issue, we always aim to deliver expert insight and value to our customers and stakeholders. You will work with experts from a wide range of disciplines and build your competence and problem-solving abilities. It will broaden your view.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging customers and projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV.
As a result of the further growth of our Business Assurance Unit in Sweden we are looking for qualified candidates within the Information Security ISO 27001 area, preferably combined with ISO 9001.
Tasks May Include
As a Lead Auditor you will be part of our team of auditors. Your assignments will be performing audits according to standards for information security – normally at the customer’s premises - in a wide variety of industries.
You will be part of a professional team of colleagues with experience in many industries. As a Lead Auditor you will work both independently and in multidisciplinary teams.
The assignments may include:
- Performing audits for Swedish and international clients
- Project management of larger certification projects
- Development of new services, training services, etc. on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting sales team and contributing to sales revenue.
We are looking for a highly motivated Recruitment Coordinator who will support DNV in hiring the best talents. Our Recruitment Coordinator will play an important role in managing recruiting activities and coordinating with external and internal stakeholders. You will also be engaged in different process improvement initiatives where you will have an opportunity to share and implement your ideas.
In your role you will:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Specialists in IMEA, South Asia and North Asia Regions
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with scheduling and coordination of recruitment activities
- Schedule interviews (including room bookings) for candidates and hiring managers across multiple time zones and locations
- Conduct Candidate assessments and record all recruitment activities in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Provide support with Staffing Vendors in various regions
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with candidates to understand their queries and respond to them in an effective manner and ensure high quality candidate experience
- Work collaboratively with other team members within Talent Acquisition Team to share ideas for the continuous improvement of recruitment processes, incl. cooperation with the European Global Centre
- Work on improvement and digitalization initiatives
DNV’s Shipping Advisory team advises clients along the maritime value chain with tailored consulting services addressing their most relevant business challenges. As part of a global team of technical and management consultants who know ships, shipping and the management perspective from practical experience, we deliver value to clients facing any combination of commercial, technical and regulatory challenges in the maritime context. Our clients are shipping companies, suppliers to the shipping industry and governmental agencies in Germany, Europe and globally. Financial institutions (banks, investors/PEs and insurance companies) play an ever-increasing role in our client base.
We are looking for a Student Assistant to support the Shipping Advisory team Hamburg on client projects with focus on green finance and other work with ship financing banks and ship owners.
While integrating well into our existing team you should be aiming to take over own responsibilities and work self-dependent after initial briefing by our team members.
- Support advisory projects for ship financing banks and owners in the field of green finance/ decarbonization incl. e.g.
- Management of data in interaction with banks and ship owners
- Analytic and modelling of emission data and carbon abatement
- Synthesis of results and preparation of presentations
- Support advisory projects for ship financing banks in the field of vessel condition assessment incl. e.g.
- Management of data in interaction with banks and ship owners
- Analytic and modelling of risks to vessel condition
- Synthesis of results and preparation of presentations
- Support project management including administrative work from offer to invoicing
- Support of service development, sales and marketing activities
DNV Maritime Region Americas is seeking an experienced Senior Surveyor or Principal Surveyor and Auditor who can carryout survey and audits on a passenger vessels. This position will be located in Sunrise, Florida (Miami, Florida area).
What You'll Do
- Coach and mentor young colleagues and can carry out TSM activities towards our cruise clients based in Miami.
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management.
- Work on-site surveys during dry-docking and in service.
- Work on major cruise vessel conversions, alterations or any technical matters involving cruise vessels.
- Maintain the confidentiality of Clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation at all times.
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner.
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation or integrity of the organization.
- Exhibit customer oriented focus through promoting DNV onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.
- Support in technical service management to cruise client.
- Conducts survey and Audits on Passenger and cargo ships.
- Give training and mentoring to junior colleagues
In this role, you will be directly reporting to Head of Section- Measurements. Measurement team is actively involved in validation of simulation models through activities that include Measurement equipment installations / operations / maintenance / data analysis, interpretation and reporting (for power performance/ mechanical loads/ Power Quality/ Fault Ride Through measurements)/hardware assembly/maintenance and workshop activities. The individual would also support business development and other administration requirements pertaining to Measurements.
- Fully aligned with the characteristics of the scientific methods i.e. Empirical, Replicable, Systematic, Objective and Provisional
- Traits for being updated, organised, taking risk, integrity and collaborating in groups.
- Inquisitiveness, patience and detail-orientation required for field testing and measurement
- You are expected to play a key role in revision and introduction of methodologies, standards, new services in tune with fast changing business and technological environment.
The individual will be responsible for providing services for “Type Test Measurements”, including Structural Load Measurements, Component testing, Power Performance Measurements, Electrical Characteristics Measurements and Acoustic Measurements to wind turbine manufacturers and operators. Responsibilities also include being involved in PV module testing and in smart cable guard installation.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Erection and commissioning of meteorological (met.) mast as per the DNV’s safety guidelines and laid down practices
- Commissioning of meteorological sensors like anemometers, wind vane, etc on the met. Mast as per DNV’s internal standard
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance of sensors at site (e.g. on wind turbine) as per DNV’s internal standard
- Management and preparation of measurement equipment in the lab
- Maintenance of laboratory and store room
- Support team members during testing at test site
- Preparing reports of work carried out on regular basis
- Find avenues and scope of improvements in delivery of existing services, and implement them through internal projects in close collaboration with larger energy advisory team.
- Engage in DNV’s various global innovation projects and initiatives, and ensure that new solutions are developed and implemented in Indian region.
- Work in close collaboration with experienced global pool of Measurement Engineers in Europe and North America; Explore opportunities on experience exchange with the global team through secondments to overseas offices.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Work in team to carry out PV module testing and SCG installation
- Actively participate in the ongoing global energy transition, and contribute in shaping the future of energy.
- Maintain an environment oriented to trust and help team members attain their potential
Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management
We are looking for a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist who will support DNV in hiring the best talent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play an important role in managing the full lifecycle of recruitment activities. The role will be responsible for managing stakeholders and both internal and external candidates. You will also be engaged in process improvement initiatives where you will have an opportunity to share and implement your ideas.
In your role you will:
- Provide a great candidate experience and great customer service to DNV hiring managers
- Be resposnbile for Recruitment lifecycle for either IMEA, North Asia or South Asia region.
- Support line managers in developing a job analysis, job descriptions and in understanding the overall recruitment process
- Develop Talent Acquisition and sourcing strategies that engage relevant stakeholders to increase the volume of referrals
- Develop sourcing strategies for both passive and active candidates
- Actively seek and utilize unique sourcing tools to increase number of candidates in the pipeline
- Maintain candidates and process data within the applicant tracking system(icims)
- Identify and build strategies to address areas of opportunity for hiring Demonstrate ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences and conduct candidate interviews
- Provide updates on Market Insights, Intelligence and current labour market trends
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with candidates and hiring managers to understand their queries and respond to them in an effective manner
- Collaborate with colleagues within the global Talent Acquisition Team to share ideas for the continuous improvement of recruitment processes, incl. cooperation with the European Global Centre
- Work on improvement and digitalization initiatives
Do you want to come help lead the advancement of energy efficiency? We’re looking for a Senior Engineer to work on a variety of unique energy efficiency projects from high-tech lighting controls to central plant optimization. You will be exposed to cutting edge technology developed by some of the most well-known industry leaders in their fields.
Do you like to travel? We work with major transportation hubs.
Do you like sports? We work with major sports franchises.
What about cars? We work with major high-end electric auto producers.
DNV is seeking a Senior Energy Efficiency Engineer in our Las Vegas, NV office. The primary function of this position is designated to support major customer accounts, conduct energy audits, project inspections, customer education, project management, and development of energy efficiency contract proposals.
By joining our team at DNV, you will be part of championing the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society and the planet. Through a commitment to independence and unsurpassed rigor, we achieve our purpose through long-term success of our customers. We strive to be a high-performing, innovative team which reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
This position will be located in our DNV office in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What You’ll Do
- Keep in mind that this list is not all inclusive
- Develop request for proposals to support energy efficiency projects Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Customer site inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient equipment at
- Utility commercial and industrial businesses
- Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about the installed equipment or program information
- Conduct facility walk-throughs to identify energy efficiency opportunities and generate corresponding energy report
- Conduct program presentations to inform customers of energy service offering
- Project management, database management and regular reporting support
We are seeking a dynamic and result-oriented team leader with a strong focus on building a good working environment and a highly competent and well-performing risk advisory unit. To ensure future relevance of our business you must be motivated to drive change and dare to challenge current services and practices and go outside the box thinking. A strong commercial and consulting mindset, an ambition to develop leadership skills, be a role model for entrepreneurial thinking and understand team motivation as key driver are essentials.
We intend to develop the unit into broader client portfolios adding significant footprints in green technology sectors and have the ambition to grow the business/unit in a sustainable manner where the candidate we are looking for should play a key role. For this position a strong background in Quantitative Risk Assessments is of great benefit as the position will require also technical work in projects. The service portfolio includes:
- Advanced fireandexplosionanalysisbasedonCFDmodeling
- AdvisoryrelatedtoQRAinsightsand consequences
- Technical safety advisory
The consultants are primarily located in Høvik but have a focus on close collaboration across geography and its groups to utilize capacity and competence in the best possible way. In addition, there is close collaboration with several other DNV units, in Norway and globally, supplementing and supporting service delivery.
- Ensures an efficient & consistent delivery of services in line with customer expectations
- Optimizes business performance through delivery management, cost-efficient business operations, improvement of the utilization rate and an aligned workforce plan
- Creates a flexible workforce and automates workflows to deal with variable workload
- Builds and strengthens a strong internal culture based on company’s values
- Ensures that employees have the required technical competences and owns the pipeline for (technical) talent
- Supports the Head of Section in strategy and decision making, cultivate a growth mindset and support business development
- Stimulates a high performing culture, sets direction, is output driven and act as a role model for an inspiring employee experience.
- Actively collaborates with corresponding role (s) to evolve the service portfolio and capture customer opportunities
- Owns talent pipeline and development of future needed capabilities
Maritime HR supports Maritime at DNV, the world's leading classification society, in driving the industry transition towards a digital, efficient and eco-friendly future; through developing and implementing strategic and tactical HR initiatives, driving change management, advising and supporting on operational HR deliveries such as organizational development, competence management, talent and succession management, annual salary adjustment process, etc. The global Maritime HR network comprises over 22 committed and high-performing international HR Managers in 7 countries supporting our 3,300 employees.
Our central Maritime HR team in Hamburg is looking for an ambitious and self-driven student assistant to support strategic projects as well as day to day operational items.
- Support HR reporting in PowerBI including monthly reporting and further development of the tool and KPIs
- Provide analysis and presentations on Compensation & Benefits as well as Diversity & Inclusion topics
- Facilitate workshops
- Support the team in daily operations and ad hoc requests
DNV is looking for a Business Development Lead for the Energy Markets & Strategy (EMS) department in the Nordics.
The Energy Markets & Strategy department in the region Northern Europe provides strategic, regulatory, economic and technical advisory services related to current and future energy markets, energy technologies and decarbonization strategies to support our customers with new and sustainable business models and strategies. The department exists of 95 employees and is growing. We are currently looking for a business development lead for our activities in the Nordics to drive our growth ambitions in the Nordic countries.
The team is in the Nordics is based on Norway (Oslo - Høvik) and Sweden (Stockholm and Malmö).The EMS team in the Nordics exists of 15 employees and is growing. The expertise of the team covers the following topics:
- economic analyses of electricity markets,
- regulation and performance of electricity networks,
- trading or trading support in the electricity market,
- electricity market and auction design,
- strategic & commercial review of emerging energy technologies or commercial & regulatory due diligence for Nordic energy projects
The team focuses on the energy transition and the impact of the switch to renewable energy resources. We help our clients develop business cases for new technology solutions through working with industry leading technology focused teams within DNV on topics such as energy storage, hydrogen, wind, solar, e-mobility, carbon capture, and fuel switching in heavy industry. Rapid changes create uncertainty and risk from a market perspective and we take an active role in helping our clients manage that risk through in-depth knowledge of power and the broader energy markets.
We also support distribution network owners adapting to new challenges and regulations. Our clients are financial institutions, utilities, project developers and various energy and climate focused government entities. Our portfolio of services includes policy & market analysis, power price forecasting, strategy/roadmap development, technical, commercial & regulatory due diligence for financial clients and system level studies looking at future energy systems.
We are looking for a business developer who will act as a consultant in one of these areas and who will focus on BD and sales for the services of the team. The Business Development Lead role reports to the Head of Department Energy Markets & Strategy and works closely together with the local Team Lead for the EMS team in the Nordics.
The energy transition goals lead to the upcoming need for our services. Especially for the markets in the Nordics (mainly Norway, Sweden and Denmark) we see a strong growth potential. Therefore we are currently seeking to employ a dynamic and result-oriented Business Development Leader to lead the growth of our business in this area. We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates a commercial mindset, with leadership skills and a drive to work together with the team to grow our business and develop new opportunities.
The Business Development lead will be responsible for Business Development and sales for our Nordic customers and support the development of a combined service portfolio within the department to deliver a high-value end-to-end-solution to the customers. Main target for this role is the growth of order intake in the Nordics markets (Norway, Sweden and Denmark) for the EMS services. These services include services for technical and commercial due diligences, energy markets and regulations, market valuation by market modelling and quantification and decarbonisation strategies for both industry and transport.
This growth is mainly expected from our key accounts and from larger projects where we combine the services of the EMS Nordics with services from other teams and departments. Next to these BD and sales activities the BDL will have a role in the execution of projects (e.g. as expert, project manager or project sponsor).
This role will involve meetings with customers to discuss potential leads, ensuring an efficient process in how we present, offer and contract our different services, write proposals as well as being responsible for applying foresight and innovation in how the services evolve over time.
The role is predominately one of business development and sales - approximately 70% of your time will be spent identifying and bringing in projects for the team. In addition, acting as expert, Project Sponsor or Project Manager for single projects or undertaking technical work will be expected (30%).
This is a great opportunity for Graduates who want to pursue their career as HR professionals. The role will focus on all aspects of HR Recruitment activities and providing support to the Global Center Recruitment Team
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Regional Recruiters
- Assist recruiters in Various Recruitment activities including Assessments, Coordiantion, Scheduling interviews, and offers.
- Ensure candidate/employee information is held securely and in accordance with relevant legislation and best practice
- Support and coordinate with subject matter experts.
- Provide pro-active support with ad-hoc tasks where necessary and ensure any issues are flagged to ensure delivery is in line with agreed deadlines
- Own other ad hoc tasks or HR Projects as assigned
Duration: 3 months- start asap, (Should be able to dedicate 8 hours on daily basis) Mon- Fri
Work from office- 3 days/week
Work from home- 2 days/week
Stipend: INR 15,000/month
DNV Energy System’s Energy Management Business Area is seeking a Business / Program Analyst(Remote) to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will provide analytical support to our utility-led energy efficiency incentive programs by collecting, analyzing, and reporting program data. This role will also serve as the program’s point of contact with IT Teams to manage, improve and test program databases.
DNV is seeking the best candidate for this position and the position may be based out of any of DNV’s continental U.S. offices full-time or in a Remote location will be considered for the right candidate
What you’ll do
- Data Management & Reporting
- Perform a variety of quality control checks to maintain and assure the accuracy and consistency of data in tracking systems
- Implement corrective actions as needed
- Maintain existing dashboard reporting tools, identify enhancements, track
- Deliver weekly and monthly status reports
- Submit regulatory transaction report(s) within agreed upon delivery schedule and ensure they meet submission specifications
- Compile and deliver ad hoc reports as needed
- Compile reports on energy efficiency program, including energy savings, incentive calculations, technology cost impacts, and application processes/statuses
- Project Management / Financial
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Invoicing (deliver invoices for time & materials and variable compensation engagements; fixed contracts should be handled by an administrator and supervised by the analyst and manager)
- Deliver financial risk reports and support team in revenue recognition
- Database Configuration
- Database configuration (population of database lookup tables, identification of business requirements, and ensure proper database configuration)
- Ensure administrators are trained on procedures for using tracking systems, operational reports, and batch tools
- Identify gaps in systems/processes relative to business requirements and work to support team in delivering optimal solutions
- Represent project needs by engaging and supporting in product development processes
- Serve as stakeholder and communicate project business requirements
- Perform and/or manage user acceptance and regression testing and populate test case documents to support product development process
This is a position focused on power systems analysis. The skill shall be applied to a large span of issues such as renewables integration, grid code compliance verification, international interconnections or network expansion planning. As a specialist you must have knowledge not only on the subject of power systems and their analysis, but also on software tools that allow realizing all types of static and dynamic analysis.
You will be responsible for managing and supporting local and international projects on the mentioned subjects. As you gain experience, you will also be supporting the acquisition of new projects in an area comprising Latin America, the Mediterranean, Africa and the Middle East.
You will work for a large spectrum of clients such as power utilities, equipment manufacturers, renewable energy developers and even the investment community, as power networks have more relevance than ever given the current paradigm of the energy transition. Your main tasks will be the following:
- Deliver consultancy services requiring network analysis and power systems simulation in a variety of topics from load flows to transient and dynamic stability analysis.
- Develop processes and algorithms to automate power system simulations and run large amounts of cases/scenarios automatically.
- Manage projects to successful closure, on quality, time and budget
- Actively participate in report development and project handover to our customers.
DNV is seeking a talented and motivated Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our London’s Jack-Up, Geotechnical and Metocean team.
The team of 18 engineers is at the forefront of implementing the green energy transition around the world today and has a focus on the installation and operation of jack-up vessels, providing sophisticated solutions and engineering assessments to support offshore renewable energy installation projects around the globe, as well as ensuring safe operations for our oil and gas customers.
One of the unique aspects of these jack-up vessels is that the foundations are designed to penetrate down into the seabed during installation, and a key aspect of our work is to accurately predict the penetration depth and any risks that could occur as the foundations penetrate into the soil. There are relatively few areas of geotechnical engineering where you deliberately load the soil to failure and receive feedback on your predictions and it’s satisfying when you see reality match your predictions! Another aspect is that the seabed and jack-up cannot typically be modified, so the accuracy and refinements in the geotechnical analyses we perform are critical to the outcome of the engineering assessment; your input will consequently be valued by the team and our clients.
The seabed can present a variety of risks and issues; your role will be to understand these and analyse them following the relevant international standards and/or latest research. This involves reviewing and interpreting geotechnical data to produce a ground model and design soil profiles of the seabed and identify any risks related to the seabed. You would then perform foundation analyses to determine the appropriate foundation capacities and stiffnesses that would be used in the assessments of the structure that we perform. You will also be engaged with performing other types of calculations for issues such as foundation interactions with uneven seabeds, cyclic soil behaviour, liquefaction, scour, or the forces required to extract the legs from the seabed. For these calculations we often also use 2D and 3D finite element analyses.
You will be trusted and supported to lead projects and liaise with our internal and external clients directly so that you can develop further as a well-rounded engineer and also gain an appreciation for our clients’ key concerns and needs. As a senior engineer you would soon be expected to review the work of others in the team, actively develop solutions to issues and lead initiatives related to internal technical developments. An ability for critical thinking and attention to detail, both to scrutinise the supplied site information, ensuring that all risks have been addressed, and to produce smart solutions, will be most valuable in your work.
As the quality of our work is paramount, you will be actively supported by the seven geotechnical engineers in our team who are experts in the various aspects of jack-up foundation behaviour. We also collaborate closely with our geotechnical colleagues within the wider DNV organisation.
Your main duties will be:
- Review and interpretation of seabed and site investigation data.
- Successful delivery of geotechnical analyses of offshore foundations in accordance with international codes and standards.
- Completion and delivery of high-quality technical reports detailing assessment approach and key findings and outcomes.
- Identification of geotechnical hazards and risks, and proposal of means of mitigation/ potential solutions.
- Develop innovative solutions to geotechnical issues.
- Enhance and develop existing ways of working.
- Support preparation of technical proposals.
- Ongoing technical development to support and enhance the cutting-edge in-house analysis capability of the Jack-Up, Geotechnical and Metocean team.
- Regular client interaction for current and new projects.
- Management of own projects in line with the DNV Management System and ensuring delivery on-time and within budget.
Do you want to join our Technology Centre to develop and apply your skills on disruptive technologies in a team of world leading experts?
Right now we are helping the energy industries develop new solutions with a particular focus on decarbonization. We are running several projects within wind, hydrogen, carbon capture and storage. We also develop new solutions to reduce carbon emissions from production of Oil & Gas.
We are a large materials technology centre working with composites and metals with a large capacity laboratory facility. Our team of engineers and technicians create and deliver world class material, structural integrity and laboratory services that range from early concept, through detailed design and operations, to decommissioning and abandonment. We support developments of standards and recommended practices maintained by DNV.
Our services cover technology qualification, laboratory testing, failure investigations, condition assessments, fitness for service assessments and life extension studies. We also invest heavily in R&D in close co-operation with the industry and internal domain experts, using our accumulated knowledge to develop tomorrow's standards and best practices.
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring & Solutions) offers leading products and services in the renewable energy sector. With more than 10 years’ experience, the company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 42.2GW globally managed and more than 5,800 facilities worldwide.
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring & Solutions) has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes hardware, software and services unmatched in the industry.
GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring & Solutions) merged forces with DNV in 2016 to facilitate the green energy transition through digital solutions.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com
What we are looking for:
COOL Tester (Constant learner, Out-of-the-box thinker, Orchestrator, Leading-edge user)
A constant learning mindset is needed to keep motivated. It will work closely with Software Engineers from the very beginning of the development process to discuss the testability of the designs before the features are implemented. It will develop test strategies, methodologies, test plans, automation scripts, and build automated tools and infrastructure testing.
Out-of-the-box thinking, a result of constant learning, is another thing that keeps us motivated. It will need to promote Engineering excellence by providing optimized solutions to address engineering inefficiencies, testing gaps, and process gaps. It will need to constantly think of ways to make machines do the work to increase testability and productivity, also focus on improving engineering excellence and product excellence by defining and measuring productivity metrics and product health metrics like quality, stability, and performance.
Orchestrating the testing efforts is a key responsibility. As orchestrators, it will need to collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product Managers, Technical Program Managers, and Software engineers to determine testing strategies, and ensure that the right tests are run on the right configurations/environments. Working with the cross-functional teams and play the role of evangelists in spreading the word on new tools, technologies, and best testing practices is essential.
Leading-edge user: the fun part of being a Test Engineer! It will need to engage with product development, participate in the review of product designs, documentation, play with features and products early on, and provide informed feedback.
DNV-Area China South is part of the Maritime Region Greater China and consists of more than 100 employees in 4 major locations. Services delivered are related to ship classification of vessels and offshore units as well as certification of material and components.
DNV-Area China South is currently seeking to employ the next generation talent or/and experienced professionals who would like to pursue their further career in the leading Classification Society.As a Surveyor you will become team member of Station Shanghai NB & CMC located in Shanghai area.
The successful candidates will be employed as Surveyors performing tasks including, but not limited to:
- Surveys on ships/mobile offshore units,
- Inspection or certification of materials and components
- Project management of ships or MOU newbuildings
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the rules, regulations, instructions, guidelines and quality requirements of DNV
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation and integrity of DNV
Are you looking to support the growth of sustainability and Supply Chain services in an innovative, digitally enabled, purpose-driven business? Are you motivated to support customers to achieve business success and sustainability in their businesses and their extended supply chains?
We’re recruiting for a growth-focused Sustainability Consultant(remote or office-based) with proven seller-doer consulting experience in the domain of Sustainability and Supply Chain to join our Supply Chain & Assurance team in Germany (Based anywhere).
This is an exciting role, and you will be supporting the delivery of projects, ensuring service excellence for clients whilst developing and maintaining new and existing relationships from day one.
We help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment to sustainability. You will work on a wide range of services including: supply chain sustainability, green bonds, reporting and assurance, strategy, GHG accounting, etc. You will also get the real opportunity to work with many of the world’s leading companies and brands across a wide range of sectors.
Among others, you will be expected to work across our range of sustainability services, which include:
- Sustainability reporting and assurance
- Digital Assurance
- Sustainability strategy
- Supply chain management
- Green Bonds and finance & climate risk
- Human rights and social responsibility
- GHG accounting
You will be expected to support the team on client projects as well as help grow our business through the following activities:
- Ensuring projects are executed to clients’ expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV’s quality standards
- Managing and communicating effectively with clients
- Working with existing and potential clients to help establish their individual needs, identifying and recommending appropriate solutions
- Preparing responses to business enquiries with the support of other team members
- Helping to deliver tailored solutions to help address our clients’ challenges
- Contributing to thought leadership published by the team
To provide a single point of contact for all staff about IT issues and incidents. To provide exceptional standards of support to all customers and support a variety of products, services, and platforms. This will be achieved by acting in both a proactive and reactive manner and ensuring that all SLAs are adhered to. Resolutions should be provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Undertake energy production assessments which include – site visits, wind data processing and quality checking, correlation analysis, wind flow and wake modelling, energy estimation, review of energy losses and uncertainties using statistical methods and preparation of report.
- Undertake site conditions assessments which include review of extreme wind speed, ambient and wake induced turbulence intensity, wind shear and temperature range along with the standard data analysis scope of energy assessment scope.
- Produce detailed reports which review the feasibility of sites for wind farm development which may include, feasibility studies, site meteorological measurements, shadow flicker assessment, noise modelling, visual impact assessment.
- Quality Assurance of work produced in Project Development section according to the DNV’s best practices.
- Liaise with a wide range of clients from wind farm developers to financial institutions
- Work on multiple projects, managing own time to meet deadlines
- Manage the complete project lifecycle
- Produce tender proposals (including technical and financial aspects),
- Manage the project work to ensure delivery of the scope on time and budget
- Close out the work, ensuring the client is satisfied with the work and has been appropriately invoiced.
- Support the continuous improvement of the Project Development methodology and documentation
- Perform mathematical modelling and analytical techniques with demonstrated capabilities of different data visualisation skills
- Work with large datasets and devise applications for the industry
- Effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Find avenues and scope of improvements in delivery of existing services, and implement them through internal projects in close collaboration with larger energy advisory team
- Engage in DNV’s various global innovation projects and initiatives, and ensure that new solutions are developed and implemented in Indian region
- Work in close collaboration with experienced global pool of engineers in Europe and North America
- Explore opportunities on experience exchange with the global team through secondments to overseas offices
- Participate in R&D projects and contribute to publishing of journal papers
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management