The inspection coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of the day-to-day activities of managing inspections and the relationships between coordinators in other offices globally and inspectors as per contractual obligations, focusing on key clients’ operations. This covers all activities from sourcing qualified inspectors to approving project reports, a variety of administrative tasks and following up the financial performance of assignments.
You will be working in projects, ranging from mobilizing inspectors to smaller assignments to coordination of large multi-million-dollar projects across several countries. The successful candidate has some experience with inspection or similar activities such as verification, certification or testing of materials components, processes, or systems and has the ability and willingness to work with modern IT tools. We are preferably looking for someone who know the drivers in the Energy industry and who are familiar with activities and processes related to manufacturing and fabrication of components and structures.
The ideal candidate is proactive, visible and thorough, and is good at prioritizing, especially towards clients.
The preferred location is Stavanger. Other locations may also be considered.
Areas of responsibilities:
• Responsible for the coordination of the day-to-day activities managing inspections and relationships between coordinators in other offices and inspectors as per contractual obligations
• Responsible for managing the implementation of key projects requirements into assignments to provide quality services, and to enable effective costs management
• Find and secure qualified inspectors as per client requests and requirements
• Submit Inspector CVs to clients and monitor their approval.
• Prepare job assignments in DNV Inspections production tool and send assignments to qualified inspectors
• Mobilize resources for the inspections visits at manufacturers or at site
• Monitor milestones and deadlines for timely delivery of work
• Review and approve / reject timesheets and expenses
• Check deliverables in form of reports and liaise with technical colleagues in case of any technical issues identified in the report and/or during the inspection activity
• Establish and maintain communication with inspection network: Inspectors, Vendors and other internal offices
• Ensure that inspection activities are performed according to Client expectations and give required level of profitability
• Contribute to lessons learned, sales etc.
• Support HSE & Quality programs with inspectors
• Act as Super User for the production tools
Section for Machinery and Systems,Maritime Advisory, is responsible for providing technical services within the field of marine propulsion, shafting systems, power generation and auxiliary machinery systems. Beyond traditional- and hybrid machinery solutions, there is also a growing demand for environmentally friendly technologies, energy efficiency and knowhow in alternative fuels.
Services are delivered on a consultancy project-work basis to the maritime industries. This includes ship owners and operators, but also yards and makers.
The Machinery and Systems section holds detailed competence in combustion engines, propulsors, turbo machinery, shafts, couplings, gear transmissions, bearings, electric machines, batteries, fuel cells and hybrid systems, as well as control- and system engineering. The section also serves as a competence unit within DNV and collaborates with our world-wide organization.
The section is seeking a graduate candidate with genuine interest- and technical knowhow within at least some of the competence areas reflected above.
The position will be a good platform to grow your technical competence and engineering skills and to see practical solutions being made based on theoretical know-how. You will also be able to develop your further career in an international work environment.
The position will offer customer interactions and occasional domestic- and international business travel.
Work location is Oslo/Høvik, Norway.
Product Line Renewables & Ocean Structures builds and distributes engineering software. Our mission is to “empower the world’s professionals to accelerate the energy transition, and sustainable use of the ocean”, and we aim “to be the most trusted engineering and digitalization partner, bringing value through our customer experience focus”. Our portfolio of software products includes a combination of successful industry favorites like Sesam, Bladed, and Nauticus Machinery, and new products aiming for hypergrowth WindFarmer and SolarFarmer.
Our Product Line is part of the DNV – Digital Solutions business area, built up of cross functional teams within a collaborative organization structure. The Renewables & Ocean Structures Product Line includes a product center where software is developed, a product management team, sales regions and a marketing and communications team.
The Regional Sales Manager– WindFarmer & SolarFarmer role will report to the Head of Sales, EMEA and Americas.
The Regional Sales Manager – WindFarmer & SolarFarmer will have focus on DNV’s client facing strategy within the Americans market, covering both N America and LATAM geographies to support the roll out a multi-year roadmap for the expansion of our market footprint within the Americas.
This newly created role will focus on the development of DNV Digital Solutions penetration and market position within the market, the primary focus of which will be wind and solar markets.
The Regional Sales Manager – WindFarmer & SolarFarmer will lead by example and build strong relationships, both internally with the wider regional commercial team, along with global functions, including the Product Line & Product Center, MarCom, Legal and Finance. A natural outgoing personally and ability to engage clients at all levels of their organization will be a must.
An engineering background will be essential for this role; however, a natural commercial aptitude will also be required to ensure the value is always at the forefront of client engagement.
This position is an excellent opportunity to develop your commercial and technical skill, with an anticipation that this would lead to a strong career progression within DNV.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the on the ground, customer facing activities within the Americas Region for WindFarmer and SolarFarmer clients
- Be comfortable with proactively hunting for new opportunities and also managing existing clients
- Own the end-to-end sales process and the associated sales target
- Attend client meetings, conferences and lobby stakeholders as required to get the job done
- Support the strategic sales and business development plan identifying key clients, stakeholders and markets and execute
- Increase the exposure and market knowledge of DNV Digital Solutions products from the Renewable and Ocean Structures product portfolio to the market, especially in the wind and solar sectors
- Implement cross DNV Business Areas sales strategies to provide a compelling value proposition to our clients
- Develop long standing, resilient client relationships which lead to a win-win scenario for both them and DNV
- Be an integral part of the wider Americas Region commercial team
- Be the internal ‘voice of the customer’ ensure structured feedback is provided to the product teams to allow for continued product improvement
- Professionally manage the sales process in accordance with company systems and policies;
- Developing and ownership of Sales Plan
- Forecasting sales and building strong sales funnel
- Recording all activity in our CRM tool, Salesforce
Do you want to join the world's leading energy consulting firm? Are you committed to addressing climate change? Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients, and thrive in a dynamic and respectful environment?
Then you may find the position of Solar Electrical Technical Specialist, to be a great fit for you!
DNV is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated electrical technician to join our team in Santiago (Chile) reporting to the Solar Team Leader for Latin-American.
You’d be part of the Southern Europe, Middle East, Latin America, and Africa (SEMELA) Solar & Storage Section. You will be working with diverse customers and colleagues and the role offers an opportunity to be involved in other energy technology related projects.
DNV is the world’s leading renewable energy consultant, and DNV’s SEMELA Solar & Storage Team is growing quickly to meet the expanding demand for expert solar and storage advisory services in the region. We support utilities, regulators, developers, owners and lenders with feasibility studies, technical due diligence, conceptual design & procurement support, and independent technical advisory services for either owner, lender or off taker/procurer/regulator.
In this role you will have a dual responsibility, focusing on both helping with the delivery of solar and storage related advisory services, and being involved in the service portfolio development and maintenance, through internal development projects and initiatives.
Most of the work will involve site and project inspections along development, construction, and operational phases, as well as desktop work.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Execute solar and storage related advisory projects, as:
- Site inspections (greenfield)
- Onsite project inspections (construction and operational)
- Solar technology review
- Electrical review
- Ensure distribution of knowledge amongst relevant colleagues.
- Build an internal network to gain and share knowledge and opportunities.
- Service procedures and instructions development through internal R&D Projects and initiatives related to the solar and storage business.
The Department Risk Management Northern Europe of the DNV Group has more than 100 employees at locations in Hamburg (Germany), BeNeLux and Norway and offers a wide service portfolio along the entire Energy value chain: conventional energy, hydrogen, wind, solar.
To support our consultants in our German section, we are looking for working students (m/f/d) who can work with us in the mid term and perform the following tasks:
- Supporting risk management advisory projects across the energy value chain:
- Risk assessments
- HSE management systems
- Reliability analyses
- Incident investigations
- Project management support from bidding to invoicing
- Support of sales and marketing activities
What DNV offers:
- Attractive hourly rate
- up to 20 hours per week (40 during semester breaks)
- Direct contact with industry and work on real projects, both from the office and at client sites
- International, dynamic team of over 30 consultants
- Professional training and access to the global DNV network
- Centrally located office in Hamburg's Speicherstadt
Do you want to come help lead decarbonization and the advancement of Renewable Energy?
Are you excited about working with a diverse, collaborative team at the world’s largest renewable energy consultancy? Do you have a passion for permitting renewable energy projects, and furthering your professional development in a company that truly puts people first?
At DNV our organizational culture and how we collectively influence the world for future generations matters deeply to us. Our team works every day to increase the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to address climate change and positively impact society; endeavors to achieve our purpose through the success of our customers; and strives to be high-performing and innovative. Our approach reflects the equity, respect, and diversity we wish to see in the world.
DNV’s Environmental and Permitting Services (EPS) team is growing rapidly, and we are seeking an Acoustics Services Lead to join our multi-disciplinary Environmental and Permitting team. The Acoustic Services Lead is responsible for leading project development, owner’s engineering, and compliance activities to support DNV’s renewable energy acoustic engineering services
This position may be based in any location in the continental United States (U.S), including DNV offices or remote (home) office
We are looking for a highly-motivated and self-starting individual, interested in working in and driving a fast-paced consulting environment.
Our Customers can choose any number of consultancies to execute on specific tasks. However, our EPS team strives to develop long-term partnerships with our Customers, acting as their trusted advisor from the early site selection stage through to operations. Our Customers are at the forefront of the energy transition. Our team is nimble, highly experienced, and driven by our mission to ensure renewable energy projects are safely and sustainably sited, permitted, and operated
The EPS team is comprised of siting, environmental, and permitting specialists who work directly with our Customers to help identify and address project risks for terrestrial wind, offshore wind, solar, battery storage, and hydrogen projects. Our mission is to guide the sustainable, responsible growth of the renewables industry by providing innovative environmental and permitting expertise to support the greater good
To facilitate this work, excellent written and oral communication skills are paramount. Broadly, our work falls into four categories:
- Biological services, including field surveys, habitat conservation plans, corporate avian and bat protection plans, review of mitigation strategies, and associated permitting
- Permitting services, providing support for permitting at the federal, state/provincial, and local level for wind, solar, battery storage and hydrogen projects; including stakeholder engagement
- GIS services, including mapping, constraints reviews, radiocommunication surveys, and critical issues analyses
- Siting services, including layout optimization, acoustical measurements, noise impact assessments, shadow flicker studies, blade/ice throw assessments, glint and glare studies, and visual impact studies
We are specifically seeking an individual who displays high integrity and honesty – the industry relies on DNV’s independents and its responsibility and ability to provide a rigorous and fair review of projects
What You'll Do
- Continue building a North America-based acoustics business, engaging in business development and technical leadership on E- and I-audits for renewable energy projects (onshore and offshore wind, solar, storage) in all Canadian and U.S. jurisdictions
- Complete and lead noise impact assessment modeling, pioneering new and innovating ways to leverage acoustic equipment to support our Customers through permitting, acting as an expert witness at hearings and tribunals, evaluating noise warranty claims, and creating urgency in the industry to measure, monitor, and appropriately site renewable energy equipment to both optimize energy production and ensure regulatory compliance for our Customers
- Acting as technical lead and Subject Manager Expert (SME) at siting committees, environmental review tribunals, litigation proceedings, and open houses for the above-listed services
- Acting as Project Manager on all standalone acoustics mandates, leveraging analysts, engineers, and experts from multiple parts of the business line, as needed. This position does not require direct staff management responsibilities, but will have direct connection to management staff on acoustics projects, as warranted
- Engaging in acoustics related thought leadership and industry committees to ensure the safe, sustainable development of renewable energy projects
- Perform technical checking and approval activities of deliverables completed by junior and intermediate staff
- Attend agency and municipality meetings, open houses, and stakeholder engagement sessions as a SME
- Write reports lead efforts towards language standardization and evolution, edit and finalize documents
- Should have thorough understanding of occupational health, Occupational safety (ISO 45001), Environment (ISO 14001) and quality (ISO 9001), Process Safety (OSHA 1910:119, SEVESO II, RBPS 20 elements) management systems.
- Should be well versed with local (India) regulations related to health, safety, environment, quality, process safety.
- Should be well versed in International Best Practices and Standards related to HSEQ+PSM.
- Should have an extensive experience in HSE + Q + PSM consulting and auditing/assessing to help client develop management system procedures, documents, etc.
- Should be able to design, develop, customize trainings as per customer requirements.
- Should be an excellent trainer on HSEQ+PSM and able to deliver trainings and manage trainings on his / her own
- Should be able to support business development / sales activities by making presentations, developing technical proposals, costing, etc.
- Should be conversant with requirements of bids / tenders and able to participate bidding / tendering.
- Should be ready to travel in India / Overseas extensively for conducting audits / assessments, trainings, consultancy, etc.
Risk Management unit South America is seeking a proactive intern to join a fast-paced technical safety consultancy at the cutting edge of risk analysis techniques. This a great opportunity to be part of a motivated team that is a trusted voice to tackle global transformations and challenges, helping our customers in achieving the safety of their assets and operations.
The Risk Management team in Brazil provide a wide range of advisory safety engineering and risk management services to the energy industry, for CAPEX and OPEX projects, in Brazil and other South American countries.
The Process safety Intern reports to a Team Lead and has responsibility of supporting with technical delivery of projects under the guidance of more senior members of the team.
Energy Systems is searching for one intern to the Risk Management South America team, to perform with the main tasks as below:
- Support on technical report analyses (HAZID, HAZOP, QRA, Human factors, gas dispersion, fluid dynamics analysis,...)
- Support on safety improvements projects
- Support on explosion/fire calculation
- Knowledge on Process Safety discipline – very desirable
- Support on technical/administrative tasks, such as technical reports, presentation, statement capability and others
- Digitalization mindset
Here at DNV, what we do matters. Whether it’s helping the Energy Industry transition to a more decarbonised and sustainable future or helping protect life, property and the environment, every day, what you do, will make a difference. This is our shared purpose and one our people are proud to be part of.
Our specialist Jack-Up and Geotechnical team is part of the wider Offshore Engineering and Consulting department here at DNV. The work we do is at the forefront of implementing the green energy transition around the world today, with a focus on the installation and operation of jack-up vessels. Our team provide sophisticated solutions and engineering assessments to support offshore renewable energy installation projects around the globe, as well as ensuring safe operations for our oil and gas customers. As DNV’s technical hub for this service line, we support the delivery of global projects.
We just love finding innovative solutions to our industry’s most challenging problems. Supporting with the delivery of our customer projects, you’ll be given real responsibility to manage and deliver global projects, whilst you continue to develop your skills, knowledge and understanding of the Energy industry.
As a Structural Engineer, you’ll join our diverse group of structural, mechanical and geotechnical engineers who specialise in jack-up site assessments and consultancy services, for safe marine operations related to offshore wind turbines and other energy projects. These projects can be located almost anywhere around the world from Alaska to New Zealand; this means you will encounter and assess a very wide variety of conditions and challenges.
For this role, we are ideally looking for someone with an interest and experience in programming technical software (our software is coded in VB.NET and FORTRAN programming languages, but experience in other languages is also valuable). These skills will enable you to spend part of your week developing new features for our in-house software. Your input will be invaluable in shaping our team's approach to providing innovative solutions and enhancing our capabilities. If you don’t have these specific programming skills but have previous experience developing technical software, don’t worry, we will ensure that you get opportunity to up-skill within the role.
You will also be responsible for delivering technical work and managing projects, while also supporting other members of the team. Your strong technical background will be invaluable in ensuring the successful delivery of structural analyses, while meeting deadlines and budgetary requirements. Additionally, you will have ample opportunities to engage in project management and commercial activities, with the autonomy to lead and support technical proposal preparation. Your ability to think strategically and proactively will be critical in contributing to the ongoing growth and success of our team.
You will be given opportunity to:
- Thrive alongside our world-leading experts: Collaborate with world-renowned experts on a variety of high-profile global engineering projects, representing some of the industry’s leading organisations. At DNV we place strong emphasis on personal development and will ensure that you have ample opportunities to develop and grow.
- Lead Technical Excellence: Take the helm as a technical lead on projects, driving the delivery of optimal solutions to our clients and play a pivotal role in verifying the work of others.
- Elevate our In-House Software JUSTAS: Lead the development of our proprietary software, JUSTAS, coded in FORTRAN and VB.NET. JUSTAS is a software that enables the site-specific assessment of jack-up units and is used by the entire structural team and some external customers.
- Perform In-Depth Structural Analyses: Engage in a variety of structural analyses and site-specific assessments for jack-up units and wind turbine installation vessels operating under extreme conditions.
- Own Your Projects with Independence: Manage your own projects with a high degree of autonomy whilst benefitting from the collective expertise of the wider team.
- Fuel Business Growth: Collaborate with the Team Lead to expand our Jack-up and Geotech business, through preparing tenders, crafting proposals and acting as Key Account Manager role for one or more customers.
At DNV you’ll be stretched, but always supported, surrounded by people who want you to thrive, develop and embrace new challenges.
DNV Digital Solutions is building presales, project management, consultancy, and implementation capability within the region APAC to support and develop the ongoing business.
We are looking for a QHSE Consultanton a contract basis for 12 months, with a primary focus on the Japanese market. The role will be based at DNV's Yokohama office. We are looking for a dynamic individual with extensive experience in supporting customers using the Synergi Life solution, fluency in business-level Japanese and English, and exceptional problem-solving skills. We do not require a minimum educational qualification. The ability to perform pre-sales activities for Synergi Life is essential, and you should possess excellent self-management skills.
The consultant will be responsible for providing presales and business development activities, software implementation and technical services to our clients in the region, and project management when needed. This involves supporting in project setup, requirements gathering and analysis, documenting the implementation, communicating the implementation progress to all stakeholders, and working closely with clients and sales managers.
The consultant will need to interface with a wide range of disciplines within DNV and will be responsible for working on a range of critical projects, working with clients in Japan.
The role would include the following duties:
- Provide excellent support to customers in Japan using the Synergi Life solution, assisting them in maximizing the utility of Synergi Life.
- Understand customer requirements in the Japanese market and customize the Synergi Life solution to meet their specific business needs.
- Troubleshoot issues with Synergi Life for Japanese customers and provide technical support, as well as educate users.
- Engage in pre-sales activities for Synergi Life within the Japanese market as part of projects.
- Actively participate in marketing activities to promote Synergi Life and contribute to its growth.
- Demonstrate exceptional self-management skills.
Availability for domestic travel within Japan for customer visits and meetings.
- Cooperation with technical support team and product management team
- Attend workshops/meetings to gather customer requirements and then prepare appropriate specification documents and scopes of work
- Install and configure Synergi Life application that meets requirements agreed with the customer
- Project management
- Client training
We are at the beginning of a crucial transformation. Climate change is one of the biggest challenges of our times.
At GreenPowerMonitor, a DNV company we combine knowledge, expertise and innovative data-driven digital solutions as our response to enable our customers to tackle the energy transition.
Our purpose is to provide data-driven digital solutions to maximize the performance of renewable energy assets, optimize efficiency in the management of renewable energy portfolios and contribute to have the greenest energy mix in the grid.
With more than 20 years’ experience, we have consolidated our position as the independent leaders in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy plants.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnv.com.
GreenPowerMonitor is looking for a talented and proactive person to work in our Customer Success Team in Melbourne.
She/He will be part of a Team of 6 engineers in Australia looking into the domestic market and coordinating efforts with other offices in Asia Pacific (Tokyo and Bangkok)
Interaction with the HQ in Spain, US and Chile for support and coordination with the wider team of Customer Success might be required from time to time.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Technical configuration of GPM platforms, mainly designed to manage portfolios and assets of Renewable Energies (Solar PV, Wind ...);
- Manage the requests and incidents reported by customers;
- Technical assistance through emails and calls (Technical Assistance Support);
- Suggest improvements in the GPM platforms (Web Portal, GPM Plus, GPM Scada and Horizon) on the new features that the product should have;
- Detect errors and support the improvement of QUALITY;
- Manage internal documentation.
Let’s work together towards a fully renewable ecosystem to improve the world for future generations! Join the green revolution!
Global Shared Services IT is the DNV IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and end-users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV and has a key role in system evaluation, development, and integration.
We are seeking an Engineer
for our IT Infrastructure Windows team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Windows Team is responsible for the delivery of Windows based services within our hybrid setup (on premise, Cloud Services and Office365).
In your role you will:
- Hands on Delivery of excellent IT services and projects in the content scope of the team
- Work closely with other virtual teams in GSS IT in order to deliver and improve the operational IT Services in the Windows Backend scope – but also other IT Infrastructure Services
- Actively Participate in development activities and projects in the Cloud Infrastructure scope
- Be an Advisor and Consultant for the DNV Business and IT Colleagues regarding their requirements and solutions in the hybrid setup
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the rules, regulations, instructions, guidelines and quality requirements of DNV
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients' business, processes, designs, developments and documentation
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner.
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation or integrity of DNV
- Exhibit customer-oriented focus through promoting DNV onboard or on-site and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions
- 2 years' time-limited contract (renewable based on project needs)
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then we'd love to chat!
- Are you passionate about renewable energy and playing a role in the energy transition?
- Do you love to delve into complex problemsand use your excellent technical skills to work out practical, robust, high-quality solutions?
- Are you great at building insight and understanding from careful analysis of feature-rich data sets?
- Do you have a knack for using engineering or simulation models to predict the behaviour or characteristics of complex systems?
- Are you logical, creative, and organised, and able to get things done efficiently and effectively?
- Are you always looking for new and better ways of tackling technical challenges?
- Do you enjoy being able to clearly and concisely communicate the outcomes from your work to those who need it most?
- Are you ready to be part of an experienced, caring, friendly team who want to work cooperatively with you to realise great outcomes?
In the Project Development & Analytics team, we help our Customers to develop, approve and finance renewable energy projects, by using our technical skills to conduct high-quality analyses and provide robust answers to difficult questions. We're predominantly engineers with a knack for skilfully using and building tools and models to get the answers we need.
We're busy, and so we're looking for someone to join us in a graduate to senior level role.
Here are some of the things we do. It would be great if you already have experience with some of these tasks, but if not, we can teach you.
- modelling and mapping to better understand the wind and solar resource across countries, regions or sites
- using sophisticated GIS-based analysis to identify promising sites for the development of utility-scale wind and solar projects
- designing efficient wind and solar farms considering complex constraints
- creating effectivewindresource monitoring plans, incorporating remote sensing devices such as lidar and sodar
- performing detailed investigative data analysis of wind and solar measurements
- providing assurance on project viability through pre-feasibility and red-flag assessments
- conducting greenfield site visits to appraise the characteristics of potential development sites
- producing defendable preliminary and bankable wind and solar energy production assessments to provide confidence for developers, investors and financiers
- executing industry-leading CFD models to help understand complex flow behaviour
- using tools to predict impacts such as shadow flicker, glint/glare, electromagnetic interference, noise, blade throw and visual impact, to support planning applications for wind and solar projects
- providing trusted advice as an expert witness at planning hearings.
As well as the technical elements of our work, we are continually engaging with various customers and stakeholders, including developers, investors, financiers, planning authorities and others. Some of the other important non-technical parts of our work include:
- engaging with customers to establish how our capabilities can help answer their questions
- preparing proposals including scope, scheduling and budgeting
- executing projects successfully through careful project management
- preparing effective, high-quality technical reports and presentations
- delivering insightful presentations to customers or other industry stakeholders
- explaining and discussing important results and outcomes from our work with customers or other stakeholders.
Finally, and on a more personal note:
- We are a welcoming and supportive team who value the benefits and strength that come from diversity.
- We have strong local and global heritage and we regularly work with knowledgeable and experienced colleagues from around the world.
- We offer competitive renumeration and leave allowances, including paid and unpaid parental leave, and flexible working arrangements.
- We’re focussed on staying at the forefront of the industry though regular investment in research and innovation, and are supportive of employee development.
- We’ve worked hard to stay close and support each other during the past year, when we have all increasingly had to work from home, and look forward to extending the same support to you throughout whatever challenges the coming years present.
If this appeals to you, we’d love to talk about whether you could find a place in our team.
- Mainly responsible for medical device product certification project management related matters
- Achieve the assigned KPI targets
- Understanding and coordinating with auditor's project requirements and assisting in the successful completion of the project.
- Responsible for contract filing, certificate delivery, customer demand note, invoicing and mailing and other related administrative work.
- Assist finance team to handle the AR
- Assist in the completion of various business exhibitions and other marketing activities
- Other appropriate duties as assigned
DNV Iceland is looking for a Surveyor who can join our team of experienced employees.
We are the leading Classification Society in Iceland within the Maritime Industry, including the Fishing- and Fish Farming Industry.
We are mainly involved in Classification work on Fishing Vessels and Cargo Vessels trading around Iceland, both local and global ships.
For our Safety Risk Team located in Trondheim we are seeking a dynamic and result-oriented team leader with a strong focus on building a good working environment and a highly competent and well-performing risk advisory unit.
To ensure future relevance of our business you must be motivated to drive change and dare to challenge current services and practices and go outside the box thinking. A strong commercial and consulting mindset, an ambition to develop leadership skills, be a role model for entrepreneurial thinking and understand team motivation as key driver are essentials. We intend to develop the unit into broader client portfolios adding significant footprints in green technology sectors and have the ambition to grow the business/unit in a sustainable manner where you should play a key role. For this position a background in safety risk management is of great benefit as the position will require also technical work in projects.
The service portfolio includes:
- Emergency preparedness services
- Human factor and work environment services
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessments
- Advisory related to insights and consequences from risk assessments
- Support in further developing our tools and services
- Technical safety advisory
The consultants in the team are primarily located in Trondheim and Tromsø. We have a strong focus on close collaboration across geography and the Team Leader should contribute to cross group collaboration to optimize capacity and competence in the best possible way. In addition, we work closely with several other DNV units, in Norway and globally, supplementing and supporting service delivery.
Your key tasks in this role are to:
- Ensure an efficient and consistent delivery of services in line with customer expectations,
- Optimize business performance through delivery management, cost-efficient business operations, improvement of the utilization rate and an aligned workforce plan,
- Build and strengthen a strong internal culture based on company’s values,
- Ensure that employees have the required technical competences,
- Own the pipeline for (technical) talent,
- Support the Head of Section in strategy and decision making, cultivate a growth mindset and support business development,
- Stimulate a high performing culture, set direction, is output driven and act as a role model for an inspiring employee experience
- Actively collaborate with corresponding roles to evolve the service portfolio and capture customer opportunities.
DNV Maritime Station UAE is seeking a Junior Surveyor to join our Fujairah Office. As a “Fleet in Service” ship Surveyor for Fujairah, you will be a member of a highly qualified team of surveyors and auditors in UAE serving Fujairah, Khorfakkan ports and also all UAE, GCC and other ports, shipyards and offshore as needed.
Tasks to be included:
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of Clients' business, processes, designs, developments, and documentation always.
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic cost-saving manner.
- Attend training courses and qualification training abroad as per global training plans.
- Exhibit customer-oriented focus through promoting DNV onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.
DNV is a world-leading provider of digital solutions and software applications for the assurance industry with focus on the energy, maritime and healthcare markets.
Our solutions are used worldwide to manage risk and performance for wind turbines, electric grids, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, ships, and more. Supported by our domain knowledge and Veracity industry data platform, we enable companies to digitize and manage business critical activities in a sustainable, cost-efficient, safe, and secure way.
Veracity is DNV’s independent cloud, set out to deliver trust and scale to industry digitalization and decarbonization. It brings together all the key players in the maritime and energy industries, to drive business innovation and digital transformation over a common data truth. On Veracity Marketplace, users can further browse, purchase and access relevant industry data, applications, and digital services. Today, more than 40 000 companies and 300 000 users engage over Veracity, enjoying frictionless connection through the exchange of datasets, APIs, applications, and insights. Visit www.veracity.comto discover more.
What is Veracity?
Meet the team:
Area SouthEast Asia (SEA) department is part of DNV's Energy Systems APAC Region operations and holds an important and strategic position for us in the market place, both locally and globally. We hold a diverse portfolio of customers in this region, delivering technical advisory services (Offshore technology section) within the onshore, offshore, oil & gas process, renewable and clean energy industries.
Senior Engineer will be reporting to Offshore Technology Section and will hold the responsibility as below:
- Perform the roles as Senior engineer in technical advisory activities/projects especially for rotating euqipment/instrumentation. This includes the activities related to the development, planning and implementation of integrity assurance.
- Perform the roles as Project Manager for technical advisory management projects. This includes leading & reviewing projects tasks related to integrity assurance services within field of engineering competence and experience.
- Support the business development in identifying further opportunities to offer company services and capabilities with clients and providing support to business development activities (proposals, etc.).
- Supervise of engineers in techical advisory unit, which includes technical and personal development.
- Maintain professional engineering standards in all activities.
- Ensure safety, environmental protection and statutory requirements.